Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Viva la Dysfunction

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, Emmeline said:

You are so right.  I am replaying the season in the background while I’m painting furniture and am just on that episode.  I am glad that the other ladies didn’t Jump on Tinsley after Dorinda’s “revelation”.  They didn’t care and were happy for her.  

For someone who claims to be so transparent, the only thing we really know about her breakup is that she has grown out of the relationship.  We really know very little about Richard.  She did admit in a talking head that she was sometimes lonely.  What was his cause of death?  I wonder why Hannah doesn’t drink.  I’m just procrastinating because I don’t want to sand or paint.

I just finished this season and I really think John left Dorinda, possibly for someone younger, and agreed to be on a few episodes this season to be nice (and so she wouldn’t go psycho on him). Dorinda has always been a mean cow, but she is turned up to 1000 this season. Plus she keeps hinting at having this terrible year and then she lists stuff and it’s pretty much just stuff. I mean it sounds crappy but not to the level she keeps hinting. I think John left her either right before or right at the start of filming and she was blindsided because somehow she never saw it coming that if she treated him like shit he would eventually leave.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

After seeing her unhinged phone call while in Florida, I would hope he left her.

Me too. I’m not even this John super fan but she was awful to him. No one deserves to be treated like it’s a chore to date them. If you don’t want to be with someone then don’t do it. Dorinda always acted like she was doing John a huge favor by being his girlfriend. Him leaving is the only explanation I can think of for her moment of clarity in the Hampton’s when she said she’s not nice to people. I think maybe John left but agreed to keep it quiet for filming and someone (I’m guessing Hannah) told Dorinda she was pretty terrible to him and acted like she didn’t even like him. So Dorinda has this moment of wondering if she shouldn’t be a complete beast to everyone around her, but being Dorinda it’s short lived and she just takes her anger out on Tinsley instead.

• Love 3
On 3/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, itsadryheat said:

I'm surprised the producers let us see that scene. Glad they did. She must have been a nightmare to work with. Confirmed everything I was thinking about her.

Only speculating, but Dorinda was such a fan favorite that they might have felt they needed to show it so people understood Bravo's decision to let her go.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 6
On 9/3/2020 at 9:35 PM, njbchlover said:

I'm still not a big fan of Leah's, but I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous at Sonja's party.  The 1940's starlet look really works for her.  

I thought Leah looked incredible too, like she stepped off an old movie set. It's a shame such a pretty girl has that mouth.  Maybe it's because I'm a longtime BH watcher (those ladies have loads of glam and huge lashes for every little thing), but Leah looks like she doesn't even wear much makeup in many scenes.

On 9/4/2020 at 2:39 PM, Mar said:

Someone has probably already mentioned this, but Sonia saying that Tinsley is unfuckable. Not funny. Nasty. I’m really really tired of Sonja and how she thinks she is so funny.

If Sonja's act is mocking the other women and her clothes coming off, I really don't see the humor with either. Sonja was one of my favorite Housewives for awhile, up there with Garcelle Beauvais and Stephanie Hollman. I've been disappointed in her mean streak. And Tinsley is a slim, pretty blonde and sweet. I'm sure many men out there beg to differ with Sonja. 

The way Dorinda is towards Tinsley is even worse. Picking on Tinsley is like kicking a puppy. Most assholes still wouldn't have the heart to go there. 

On 9/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

In my 20s I loved looking in the mirror and it's sad that I don't have that anymore.  If Ramona can do that for 6 decades, I say good for her.

I hope you get it back! I agree it's great to look in the mirror and love what you see. I see no issue with Ramona doing that. She is a pretty woman with a great figure. What I find off-putting about her is sometimes she talks like she's so much hotter than everyone else. Throughout the years she'll say that she look younger, that another looks older, that this Housewife is huge and like a man, make a mean comment about another one's breasts. I generally think Ramona is more of a doofus than deliberately cruel, but her comments are still hurtful.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2