Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Viva la Dysfunction

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Can Leah ever get thru an episode without talking about her vagina? 

She sees herself as the cool girl.  But it's more like desperation.  Not surprise she can't hold on to a guy - with her psycho personality.  She is so over rated and is a big reason why this season was so bad.

Remember she was the one who said it was ok for Dorinda to go off on others as long as she doesn’t go off on her.  That's what Leah gets for never having Tinsley's back and kissing up to Dorinda.

Edited by escape
  • Love 22

Shit.  I actually liked Viva La Diva in its uber produced version.  Very seventies cool.  I am so angry at myself for enjoying this.  

That was the most boring season finale since The Real Housewives of Miami season two.  The most positive part wound up being the song!

I was going to say at least no one was drunken and abusive...can’t win em all.  

I can’t wait for the reunion!!!  Go to church!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, escape said:

She sees herself as the cool girl.  But it comes off more like desperation.  Not surprise she can't hold on to a guy - with her psycho personality.  She is so over rated and is a big reason why this season was so bad.

I enjoyed her this season. Shook things up quite a bit and she seems like a nice person. 

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sonja is installing white carpet on her stairs...I give it 5 days until the first stain. I hope she gets those surgical booties for people to wear when the place is shown for sale. 

Not just for the home lookers, but for herself and her "friends"....plus, some doggy-sized ones for her dog, along with doggie diapers!  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Of course Ramona didn't know how to open the attachment. Last week she didn't even know how to hang up the phone.

In defense of Ramona and her phone, I'm not too far behind her in age and it's just been the past few years that I got a Smartphone.  I was perfectly content with my old flip phone.  Once I did get a Smartphone -since there are no instructions - there are a lot of features that I had no clue were available so I didn't know what to Google in order to help me.  Fast forward a few years and I've got it figured out, but I can understand her overlooking the attachment in a text message.  However, she should know how to hang up the damn thing!

I think we should rename LuAnn's song to Viva Vagina in honor of Leah.  

• LOL 11
Just now, njbchlover said:

Not just for the home lookers, but for herself and her "friends"....plus, some doggy-sized ones for her dog, along with doggie diapers!  

And diapers for Ramona and Lu when they come over, they seem to shit all over everything when they go on vacation, why take chances. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

From what I heard, I don't think what Luann was doing can be characterized as a "song" or as "singing."

I was trying to categorize it. Possibly a combination of spoken word and performance art? The performance at the party when she encouraged everyone to sing along reminded me of the old Kathy Griffin story about Whitney Houston trying to get a crowd to sing along to her new stuff, but nobody knew the words.  

7 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

The idea that anybody could have that much of an emotional response to the mere mention of Tinsley, who is basically sentient cotton candy, is so wild to me.

Dorinda's obsessive hate for Tinsley was a terrible, but apt end for this season. Full circle here. You're right, though. This is Dorinda's nemesis? She's choosing to make an ass of herself over someone with the personality of (expensive) room-temperature bottled water.

Edit: I might have been a little too harsh. Let's say sparkling water, then.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Shit.  I actually liked Viva La Diva in its uber produced version.  Very seventies cool.  I am so angry at myself for enjoying this.  

That was the most boring season finale since The Real Housewives of Miami season two.  The most positive part wound up being the song!

I was going to say at least no one was drunken and abusive...can’t win em all.  

I can’t wait for the reunion!!!  Go to church!  

I really liked it too....very upbeat and mindless - that's the kind of music we need at this point!!  

It reminded me of early studio-created disco music with a little 1970's bubble gum music blended in.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

You know, I GET Dorinda's anger.  My husband of 29 years committed suicide 12 years ago. My lifestyle changed dramatically. I was so mad! For so long!  Well..  Until I realized that I was gonna end up under the river bridge in a van... AND I WENT TO COUNSELING.  FOR TWO YEARS.  Once a week for a year and a half, then once every two weeks.... And here I am. 12 years later.  I'd say that I'm still about 90% there.

The thing about the MAD is it keeps you STUCK. IN THE MAD.  I think that's where Dorinda is.  STUCK IN THE MAD.  Only way she's gonna get anywhere is to get over being mad. This show hasn't helped her at all.  All the drinking in the WORLD won't do it.  What's gonna do it is her actually TRYING TO CHANGE AND GET ON WITH HER LIFE....

And I totally agree straycat80,  Sonja AND Ramona need some shit-worthy pull-ups.  Stop with the FACE and worry about the butt!

Just wanted to say I'm sorry about your husband, and I'm glad that you are working your way through your grief.  ❤️ 

Hopefully, Dorinda will get the help that she so desperately needs.  

• Love 23

Are these producers of the Cabaret kidding or what?  LuAnn cannot sing to save her life.  She talks thru a show.  She’s too full of herself, and that hat looked ridiculous.

Sonja looked like she gained twenty pounds in her gut.

Ramona’s skirt was a bit short.

Ive grown to like Leah the best when she’s not drinking.  She’s not a troublemaker.  

I can’t believe Bravo showed Dorinda having a meltdown about Tinsley no less.

Horrible closing to the show.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Luke doesn’t want Dorinda to sit too near the window.  If anyone knows him from Ladies of London, is it too tacky to ask if this revives memories of Scot?

Hand raised.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Sonja was over there agreeing with her too.  C'mon, Sonja!  Wake up and see the crazy that is standing in front of you.  And FWIW, I didn't think it was a big deal that Ramona brought that guy to the party.  For someone who claims to be Ramona's best friend, she sure can be an ass to her. 

I agree!!  I think that Sonja was jealous of the fact that Ramona brought a good-looking straight guy.  Did you notice how Sonja changed her tune once she was reminded that she and Ron "made out" at Beautique six years ago (that guy has some memory)??  

But, Ron falls into the Harry Dubin/Tom D'Agostino category - he seems like another sleazy, horny asshole.

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I really liked it too....very upbeat and mindless - that's the kind of music we need at this point!!  

It reminded me of early studio-created disco music with a little 1970's bubble gum music blended in.  

The video for Viva La Diva is even better. It rips off two different Madonna videos shamelessly, Lu looks like a million bucks, and you get to laugh over the fact that even with pitch correction software, Lu sounds like that

• LOL 15
  • Love 4