Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Reunion Part I

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because until that moment she didn't know she didn't pay... she thought she had....see this is where had Kyle reached out before hand to ask and brought it to her attention it would have been a better Gotca

Garcelle is full of it.

On 9/3/2020 at 3:50 AM, bichonblitz said:

Did I hear Erika call Denise a "motherfucker"? Miss priss married to the high powered attorney? What the hell is she so pissed off about? 

Denise likes to smoke a lot of pot, hence the bloodshot eyes. When you're smoking pot it slows down your responses and it's difficult to fight back with quick comebacks when these bitches are attacking you. She's too slow on the take. That's my interpretation of Denise tonight. 

Not for me!

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Denise was a mess. She looked old and had a terrible make-up job done. In the preview for next week, she can't even remember that she said she'd said "way worse" things about Teddi. Was Denise drunk during most of this season? 

Yes.  Denise was a terrible mess for a good deal of the season.  She looked tired, and and either drunk or stoned often.  She would say one thing, then say something else that contradicted it.  With the exception of the "I was talking" line at the reunion, she brought little of the D-F-R suave we were promised when arguing with the women.  The other women accused her of trying to make them look bad, but frankly, Denise didn't have to do that, and probably couldn't have pulled it off  at all and certainly not nearly as spectacularly as the women themselves did. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I blame 70 percent of this on Andy and Bravo - they've had a hand in this from the beginning. It was shown immediatly by the stupidly dramatic breaking of the 4th wall in the first episode and made obvious by successive shennanigans throughout.

The 4th Wall breaking in this season did more to harm the show with viewers than help it because that scene with the producer talking to Garcelle to keep her mad about Denise gave you concrete evidence of production doing the most while getting the least out of these women.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Oh I totally believe she thought the donation had been made, but unless she wrote & mailed the check herself, or did the EFT herself, she wouldn't really know if it had been done or not.  I'm a personal assistant for a well to do celebrity. Had this happened to her she would have immediately responded, "I'll have to check with IslandGirl, because she pays all my bills. I'll get back to you after speaking to "my people"!

For me personally, I think both characterizations were equally offensive; I pride myself in paying all my bills on time as well as being as welcoming & friendly as I can...

And yes, Kyle should have contacted Garcelle privately just as Garcelle should have privately spoken with Kyle rather than humiliate her at a public event! 🙂 

She isn't that rich to not know if she spent $5000. She lives in a tract home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Admittedly I don't watch this show as carefully as I should could and maybe 70-90% of it goes out the window before sinking into my memory.  Am I understanding correctly that this whole season was about Denise allegedly lying about sleeping with Brandi?  Since when is this even an issue for anyone?  This may have been scandalous maybe 20-30 years ago, but today? And in Hollywood? Really? That's the best you got Bravo???

What we need is for Aaron to do a talking head saying "really, I love my wife and believe what she tells me, and even if this is true we will get over it".  Case closed. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Admittedly I don't watch this show as carefully as I should could and maybe 70-90% of it goes out the window before sinking into my memory.  Am I understanding correctly that this whole season was about Denise allegedly lying about sleeping with Brandi?  Since when is this even an issue for anyone?  This may have been scandalous maybe 20-30 years ago, but today? And in Hollywood? Really? That's the best you got Bravo???

What we need is for Aaron to do a talking head saying "really, I love my wife and believe what she tells me, and even if this is true we will get over it".  Case closed. 

I think issue was more that Denise criticized them and they decided to punish her for it.  They can't take any criticism at all.  Kyle harbors resentment over the smallest slight and carries it from season to season and we saw the epitome of it with her sister Kim in prior seasons,  and the others can't handle the negative attention they attract on social media with their own antics.  They have to scapegoat someone because if they don't they are confronted with their own faults.   People hate them for who they are not for what Denise said about them.

Erika came off like a raging bull and so did Rinna.  Honestly, they over react to everything.  They make a mountain out of every mole hill because fighting is the only way they can be relevant.  Let's face it, every one is on there to try to get a show or another gig.  

• Love 20
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Erika explained very clearly why Denise had her dinner: it was all a giant set-up. Denise put the kids table right next to the adult table, knowing that the adults would start talking about sex and threesomes and other dirty topics, and then Denise could clutch her pearls and make them all look like assholes and Denise would look like the innocent good mom victim that she pretends to be. It's brilliant! It's masterful!

552a9875549cc10a3da98794faa6b5da.gif

No but seriously, did Erika really think anyone would buy that load of bull? Is that why there was no follow up on that?

If she thought that, why did she fall for it?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:
On 9/3/2020 at 5:05 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Garcelle posted a video explaining what happened with the donation ... If Kyle was seriously so worried about it like others have said why wait 4/6 months to say anything why not call or text and ask hey did you forget about the donation? why hold onto it till a reunion as some gotca moment?

Because Kyle is a low down rotten hag? 

Genuine?😂😂😂Really, Kyle?

C8B39490-2BFA-4477-A78B-256630164B4F.thumb.jpeg.ed6160ee4bffae74f5e6e651f6d80544.jpeg

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

For someone who likes to talk about how southern women have proper etiquette, etc., Erika sure is failing at that.  She blasts Denise for lying but that frozen faced bitch sat there and lied through her capped teeth about how her threesome comment was about teens in general.  No, it was about Denise's teen daughters and every Ho present in Santa Barbara knew it, based on their facial expressions.  And Erika knew what she was saying too, based on her smirky look.  Just because Erika was doing threesomes when she was fourteen and banging her boyfriend in a hospital room at sixteen doesn't mean that's what all teens do.  Kyle, as the mother of four daughters, should not have sat there and said nothing.  I doubt she would have appreciated anyone making a comment about Portia, who is 12 or 13 now.

Rinna needs to take the advice of her own disgusting spawn and fuck off.  She and Erika were the most vile (out vile-ing Kyle) at the reunion.  Between the constant attacks on Denise, her weaponizing the word "gaslight," and then claiming to know what Sami and Lola watch, are feeling and thinking, she's just particularly disgusting.  And I say this as someone who used to be a fan.  But all this, combined with her repulsive youngest daughter (the elder doesn't seem as bad) just make her look like a terrible human being.  

For anyone who thinks Denise is upset that she couldn't control the narrative -- maybe so, but Kyle sure has controlled the narrative, whether it's about Kim's alcoholism and drug abuse to her husband's cheating.  Those things were out there and yet they didn't become the focus of the season (Kim did eventually but certainly not before she and Kyle had a major falling out and Kim had legal problems.)  

Let's not forget that Denise was going through legal issues with Charlie while this season was being filmed.  Given that Sami and Lola were 15 and 14, it's not out of the realm of possibility that the girls might have been embarrassed by what was being said about their mom and what was going on via RHOBH and could have said they wanted to live with their dad.  I mean, Charlie is certainly no prize but he is their dad and he's not on a reality show.  From what little we've seen, neither girl seems to be crazy about being on camera.  

I don't care whether Denise was lying about Brandi or not.  Erika admitted to having a threesome and she wore a C U Next Tuesday necklace during her first season (proudly) so for her to be pearl clutching over Denise not wanting to share what did or did not happen is inane.  I will always respect Denise Fucking Richards not only for adopting Eloise and being her primary caregiver but also for taking in Charlie's sons when he and his then-wife were going thru drug issues.  That speaks volumes about the kind of person Denise is, outside of the happy endings and penis talk.  That talk is just Denise and it's no different than Erika talking about threesomes on camera, or Lisa bragging about how daughters learned to give blow jobs from her book on camera.

I've never been a Dorit fan in past seasons but I appreciate her now for not joining the I Hate Denise Richards Fan Club and either asking sensible questions and/or refusing to believe Brandi, the lying liar who lies (regardless of what Kyle says.)  

The only thing good I will say about Teddi is she is clearly a ride or die friend with Kyle -- and riding this Denise bashing train is probably going to kill her reality tv career.  Because she's got nothing else.  Kind of like Erika.  

I was going to vent more about Kyle but then I saw a screenshot someone posted of Kyle with her hands up at her face that was aired during the reunion and I realize I can't punish her any more than her own stubby man hands do.  

Garcelle is a queen.  She looked amazing, she spoke her peace calmly and she didn't pile on Denise.  I hope that next week, when the Denise pile on continues, she goes for Rinna (and Erika, as a bonus.)  

Sutton didn't thrill or annoy me.

I will NOT be watching when Andy has his private sit down with Brandi.  Yeah, let Brandi say what she wants with no pushback or feedback?  I don't think so.

Watching this reunion reminded me of being bullied in school.  

I loved this so much that a little ❤️just isn’t sufficient. It is perfect!

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Denise out-cooled her, out-classed her, and out-shined her, and she wasn't even trying.  She was just being Denise F@#$ing Richards.

I LOVED your whole post, and this last part is outstanding. By the way, Lisa has been calling herself Lisa fucking Rinna on social media. She is certainly consumed with jealousy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
35 minutes ago, Mar said:

I LOVED your whole post, and this last part is outstanding. By the way, Lisa has been calling herself Lisa fucking Rinna on social media. She is certainly consumed with jealousy.

I’m using variations of these words to describe Rinna And reordered differently, FU Lisa Rinna

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mar said:

Genuine?😂😂😂Really, Kyle?

C8B39490-2BFA-4477-A78B-256630164B4F.thumb.jpeg.ed6160ee4bffae74f5e6e651f6d80544.jpeg

If I'm reading this right, Kyle is saying Garcelle made the donation just for camera time.   That was shitty, but we must consider the source.  Maybe Garcelle donated the money just because she wanted to help people?  Wow!  What a novel idea.   Garcelle is too smart to pledge money and not pony up, her reputation matters to her and you can tell she wants to set a good example for her sons.  She is no Nene Leakes, to pledge money and then renege on it.  Regardless, I would believe Garcelle any day of the week over Kyle.  Kyle has an ax to either grind with Garcelle or to put in her back.  She did a pretty good job already when she waited to "expose" her at the reunion.  Epic fail, nobody cares Kyle, you are pathetic.

Edited by Shannah Banana
spelling error :P
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

If I'm reading this right, Kyle is saying Garcelle made the donation just for camera time.   That was shitty, but we must consider the source.  Maybe Garcelle donated the money just because she wanted to help people?  Wow!  What a novel idea.   Garcelle is too smart to pledge money and not pony up, her reputation matters to her and you can tell she wants to set a good example for her sons.  She is no Nene Leakes, to pledge money and then renege on it.  Regardless, I would believe Garcelle any day of the week over Kyle.  Kyle has an ax to either grind with Garcelle or to put in her back.  She did a pretty good job already when she waited to "exposed" her at the reunion.  Epic fail, nobody cares Kyle, you are pathetic.

Kyle is lying right off the bat with the "everyone else who made a donation paid that night."  I just cannot believe that happening.  I don't see the likes of Kris Jenner remembering to bring a separate check to pay for the donation on the spot.  The finances of these people are so much more complex than the rest of us, and they have multiple banks accounts to pay for everything and business managers who oversee all of this.  Garcelle would not have been the only one to forget to bring the right check or credit card to pay.  The real organizers of the event would have the necessary resources and experience of making sure the donations get paid.  We also saw Kyle and Mauricio ask the guests to just give additional donations beyond the cost of the ticket and the different auction items.  

So yes, Kyle is accusing Garcelle of pledging money on camera to make Garcelle look good to viewers with an added dollop of racism thrown in.  Her black castmate is the one who didn't pony up at the end of the night while all of her white friends did.  

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Her black castmate is the one who didn't pony up at the end of the night while all of her white friends did.  

My personal opinion is that Kyle is an equal opportunity back stabber.  She outed her own sister on national teevee as a drunk and alcoholic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, albarino said:

Perhaps I misremembered this but I thought Garcelle, very lovingly, said something along the lines of....She met some great new friends and a few that weren't so great....With a beautiful smile on her face.  My point is she never mentioned Kyle.  I'm puzzled why you jumped to Garcelle insulting Kyle in public.  Did I misremember?  If I did, well, I'm the idiot, and apologies in advance.

Regarding Garcelle and the charity payment...My husband and I lived apart for a few years due to our work situations (work in different states).  I moved to a new condo (hubs helped) and he said he would update our utilities so I didn't second check on it.  Guess what, I came home from work to my utilities being completely cut off.  I had to ask the office manager if we lost electricity and she said nope.  Hubs forgot to update our address to the utilities billing dept. This happens even when the person you love the most in this world forgets to contact the utilities to update an address.  This can easily happen with a Kyle charity event.

I like Garcelle and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  I like Denise and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  We aren't watching an episode of Perry Mason; this isn't a truth show.  I never liked soap operas and this show has become one of them.  Time to kill it.

You're correct that she never mentioned Kyle's name, but because that episode was aired after she'd already said on WHHL that Kyle was unwelcoming, unfriendly, & someone she did not care for or her least favorite?? (paraphrasing here but that was the gist!) it was obvious she meant only Kyle at that point; I think had it been later, Rinna might have been included too but Garcelle still liked Lisa back then. Even though Kyle wasn't named, I still think it's a bad look for Garcelle to publicly state she dislikes someone who was a guest at the event. Coupled with the WWHL 20/20 hindsight comments, she was clearly referring to Kyle. For me, to stand up & give a speech at an event & say there is someone at this event you don't like or don't consider a friend is just not classy.

But all that said, I do like Garcelle way more than Kyle, so it pains me to defend this one particular case. I think Kyle was genuinely hurt by Garcelle disliking her so quickly. One thing about Kyle is she's very sensitive & I think she was blindsided by Garcelle...

• Love 4

Kyle's statement above says "Don't do things just for the camera's." Didn't' she  and Teddy have Brandi come in to her home and relate that story about having sex with Denise for the camera? Sure seemed that way to me. Otherwise she would have hushed Brandi up and said let's not go there. Didn't Kyle out Garcelle on camera for not paying for the auction item? Of course Kyle does things for the camera. She is trying so hard to excuse her tacky behavior. Not working. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
18 hours ago, nexxie said:

Where’s the part when she says she was wrong and apologizes? 

To paraphrase Kyle:  "That's not what we do here" 😄 

5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm surprised Bravo hasn't fired her. She is hateful and unhinged. Why attack someone like that? Why not just say you stand your ground, thank you for your opinion but you disagree, whatever? But resorting to calling someone fat and ugly and then using profanity? Is that the best she can do? She sounds like a high school girl. A MEAN high school girl. 

It's not even original - she's used "too fat to find their vaginas" before 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did I hear correctly? Denise “liked” a tweet suggesting that Bravo should fire Rinna, and Bravo admonished Denise? That’s whack.

Wait a minute.  During puppygate, Rinna was ALL OVER social media talking about LVP getting paid lots of money for not showing up for the job. She was obsessed about it...  Yet Rinna tweets and posts the most vile stuff on social media and that’s okay?  This is not new behavior on Rinna’s part.  THIS is what this is all about...she is angry because Bravo values the appeal of Denise over her.  She felt the same way about LVP.  How dare they get paid all that money for nothing, while she’s hustling, hustling, hustling?  In her mind, she feels she contributes more and deserves to be paid more than they were/are on this show.

• Useful 5
  • Love 13

Anyone else see similarities and hypocrisy (yet again) comparing the donation and puppy-gate?

Kyle took up for Dorit last season because she claimed Vanderpump made a point to stick it to her out of retaliation for what happened to Lucy, and she always said Vanderpump made her look like a shitty person and friend too. Umm, what the hell did she just do to Garcelle? Does she think publicly shaming someone for forgetting is going to make the charity look good and inspire others to donate? A lot of people might hesitate getting involved with her charity out of fear of being publicly shamed if an honest mistake happens. Contrary to most, I have mixed thoughts on doggygate. I actually saw the others' side to a degree but hated how they treated Vanderpump when she was vulnerable. I am consistent with this-I think it's shitty to throw a friend/coworker under the bus for a mistake. If you really care about someone, you try to protect his/her reputation, and keep the drama about things occurring on camera. If Kyle's all about "truth, truth, truth," the truth was that Lucy wasn't protected, whether Dorit had good intentions or not. So even if Vanderpump tried to make that a story, wouldn't Kyle say, well she's just being honest? Where was the lie? Vanderpump herself always maintained she didn't think Dorit dropped Lucy off at a shelter herself. She just wanted the dog brought back to Vanderpump Dogs so she never wound up in a shelter. Sorry, I hope this didn't get too OT, but I wondered if anyone else noticed how hypocritical Kyle is. She could have defended herself by saying that she had always been kind to Garcelle and gotten the donation taken care of off camera. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
On 9/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m sorry Erika implying that Denise’s daughters do 3somes and the rest of the ladies agreeing with it was Vile yes let’s give the girls a reputation with no care with how it will effect them cause they arnt their daughters ... 

Exactly, my understanding is that the children of any of the housewives are off limits! Not acceptable. I don't give a crap about any less Denise gives. Erika and Rinna were OUT OF BOUNDS AND DISGUSTING. THEY BOTH SHOULD BE FIRED. 

• Love 16
On 9/2/2020 at 9:21 PM, goofygirl said:

It would be just fine with me if they did a big old dog pile on RINNA.  She deserves it.  AND VYLE.  She deserves it too.

PLEASE! I would climb Everest for that!

• Love 9
On 9/2/2020 at 10:29 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Denise has been caught in so many lies this season--not just the one she told Dorit about being sick. She wouldn't even own up to liking negative tweets about Lisa. She tried to say she only liked the ones about Erika. Although I do hate that Denise has been a target this season, her constant lying makes it hard for me to root for her.

Thank you. I’m reading the forums in disbelief this season.  While I don’t like a pile on, that won’t make me root for a liar.

On 9/2/2020 at 10:30 PM, njbchlover said:

I agree....they are super pissed that the viewers are against them, yet again.  The same thing happened last year with LVP, and now, it's happening again.  They are nervous and scared that they may have played their trump card and lost the game (their diamonds/jobs).

You know what - I'd be happy to see a RHOBH season with LVP, Sutton, Garcelle, Denise and a couple of new women.  I'd like to see LVP and Sutton try to outdo each other and I'd like to see them both snarking on Denise and her laidback lifestyle/fashion sense.

LVP vs Sutton. I must see this. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Wait a minute.  During puppygate, Rinna was ALL OVER social media talking about LVP getting paid lots of money for not showing up for the job. She was obsessed about it...  Yet Rinna tweets and posts the most vile stuff on social media and that’s okay?  This is not new behavior on Rinna’s part.  THIS is what this is all about...she is angry because Bravo values the appeal of Denise over her.  She felt the same way about LVP.  How dare they get paid all that money for nothing, while she’s hustling, hustling, hustling?  In her mind, she feels she contributes more and deserves to be paid more than they were/are on this show.

This is brilliant! 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Erika is so angry because Denise beat her at all of her own games, and Denise never even know she was playing. 

Erika thinks of herself as the open, sexual sex kitten cast member, and then Denise casually throws out happy endings and wins.

Erika thinks of herself, at least the version who interacts with Tom, as pure class, and then Denise tells her there is an appropriate time and place for sex talk, and in front of  group of teenagers isn't it.  Denise wins again.

Erika is married to a litigator who is famous for compelling arguments, and Denise's weird husband comes in and quietly owns them all with, We invited you to our home and then simply asked you to be aware that our teenagers could hear you.  Weird Aaron wins for Denise. 

Then Erika says on camera that Denise's children have likely had sex and threesomes and I don't even know what else and the viewers get pissed.  And Erika loses again.

I think Erika was low key annoyed by these things during the season, but it really hit her watching it play out week to week so much that by the reunion, she felt completely robbed of her sense of self, and her relevance.  I think this is why she came at Denise much harder at the reunion than she ever did during the weeks of filming leading up to it.

Denise out-cooled her, out-classed her, and out-shined her, and she wasn't even trying.  She was just being Denise F@#$ing Richards.

Denise is ........ W I N N I N G!!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

Sorry Kyle, I'm not buying your explanation. Why not just admit you brought up the donation thing to make Garcelle look bad? You could've easily asked her about it off camera. 

Despite your desperation, you will never be the star of this show. You led a movement to off the person who was the star (LVP) and are now leading a gang-up on Denise. Your jealousy is very apparent. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 11

Ah, the good old days when we just had Lisa Vanderpump's alleged manipulations. Back then, the complaint was LVP would suggest someone say something, the HW would say it, and then not liking the results, would blame LVP for manipulating her into saying it. Season after season that happened. But that was essentially it -- LVP would suggest something and the HW would then act (if that's even true). The criticism, IIRC, was that Lisa had started it (by suggesting it) and the HW, who actually did what Lisa "encouraged" her to do. When the blowback came, LVP would deny having made the suggestion in the first place. Somehow there was rarely any talk about the HW being a big enough dumbass to actually say what was suggested, and that the person who actually said the thing they were encouraged to say had any responsibility.  

And now we have gang ups and pile ons and preying on weakness, and a good chunk of the audience feeling grossed out by the show.  And no Lisa Vanderpump. Question for the nauseated RHoBH viewers: Are you better off than you were two years ago? ;)

It's Kyle, and it's always been Kyle who is the manipulator. I think she befriends the producers, and that loyalty to friendship is expressed in what we see and don't see on the show.  She reminds me of a few successful women I have known, who quickly make friends with certain people, not because they share values or a sense of humor, but rather for what the new friend can do for them. That's the vibe I get from Kyle.

Rinna is just terrible. 

Teddi is a hypocritical, sanctimonious bore.

Dorit knows what side of her bread is buttered on (blah).

Erika is the biggest hypocrite. Remember when she was all "I'm above the petty bullshit!"? LOL

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
On 9/3/2020 at 8:07 PM, njbchlover said:

I agree with you - Dorit has definitely learned how to be pubic relations savvy.  She learned from her mistakes last season with the takedown of LVP.  

I can't believe I am saying this, but Dorit was actually one of my favorite housewives this season**.  Yes, she's a label whore and she's super pretentious and I still think there is something very shady about PK and their finances, but at least this season, we saw a softer, kinder Dorit.

**Disclaimer - I reserve the right to change my mind next season.  

Yup,  that's exactly how I feel including your disclaimer. However, if all thiese rabid monkeys are back next season, I am out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I want Vyle and Rinna gone, I’m ok with keeping everyone else.

I think there’s still hope for Teddi, Erika and Dorit without the evil influencers around.  Teddi might forget how to breathe or talk at first with her head out of Kyle’s ass but I’m sure that would just be temporary.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Somebody should have warned me to wear my waders, what with all that bullshit.

It never fails to amaze how these women can say the most hurtful and mean things — with that intent — and then turn around and say they were “only joking,” (Sutton’s sneer about Teddi’s pregnancy — made straight to the face of someone who was still a relative stranger to Sutton); or that they “didn’t mean it to come out that way” (Dorit to Sutton about the DNA event, at which Dorit made Sutton sound like a physical threat). “Sorry.” 

Nope. Remember “British humor, darling?” Same thing, no matter who does it.

I’m over Kyle and Rinna. 

Garcelle — how did they sell you on participating in this mess? You are way too classy, graceful, and intelligent (and normal?) for these women, especially when Klueless Kyle had the nerve to imply that you were a deadbeat over the charity donation without obviously checking with the organizer first. (I’m pretty sure, though, that the only form of payment at those things is by credit card, and it wouldn’t be immediately posted anyway. So, why, Kyle?)

I’ll stick this out, I’ve made it this far, but unless there is a major housecleaning next season my DVR will have even more space.

• Love 4

I knew the reunion would be a re-play of what's been happening all season, which I'm no big Denise fan but I'm tired of the whole thing now.

I think Garcelle revealed a blind spot in her thinking when she made the statement that having to teach her sons about how to handle a police traffic stop was something other races don't do. 

I suppose it's easy to feel like it's only you, but in fact white people teach this to their kids too.  My dad taught me (white) when I started driving that the police have a hard job to do and are under pressure by the very nature of their work.  He told me it was important not to move in ways that would provoke suspicion and to follow their instructions immediately.  I taught my sons the same thing.  I told them right out that the police can kill you and if they view you as a threat they will.  Not saying it's right, I'm saying I want my loved ones to be very careful and know how to avoid a problem.  It's not just a black thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 9/2/2020 at 7:41 PM, EmZeeGee said:

The event was months ago. Why wait for the reunion to air it out for the first time? You didn't reach out privately in the interim to make sure the charity received the funds promised? Telling the audience the Black cast member doesn't pay her bills doesn't sit right. And I'm sure other Black viewers caught that. She wanted to weaponize that information to get back at Garcelle for not saying she was welcoming and every other slight during the season.

--

Teddi revealed the whole game. She said something to the effect of "She made us look like assholes." And that's it. They have been carrying out this plan and constantly repeating and bringing up the Brandi story because they thought she made them look bad. They turned what was a forgettable moment about bawdy conversation in front of children into some grand affront. They are ridiculous and at this point a bit loathsome. 

Erika is fighting for that diamond. She was utterly forgettable and now she has too much dip on her chip at this reunion. She's turned all the way up over nothing.

I believe the word Rinna is looking for is gasbag. Indeed, she is full of hot air. 

I don't understand injecting race into the issue.  Kyle obviously has the facts that one of her cast mates made a pledge at her charity event that had not yet been honored.  I doubt Kyle has anything to do with collecting the pledges made that day, and probably just saw it as a name on a list.  As we saw, Garcelle wasn't really sure whether or not she had paid and said she sent an email to her business manager to find out.

From what I understand, most charities are run in a similar basic fashion.  In order to have a bid paddle, you have to provide contact information.  A list is kept of who has pledged and the amount.  When the amount isn't paid by a certain date, a reminder sent by the charity goes out to the contact information provided.  I doubt that the charity leaves it at a first contact and doesn't follow up, so there should have been some sort of heads up taken by whatever contact info Garcelle gave.  Not saying it was her fault for not paying, but certainly she must have signed something giving her word it would be paid by a certain date and thus her responsibility to maintain her good name by paying according to her promise.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 4

I think Garcelle is okay, but she does seem very fake and mean to me. Her comment about how tight she was after having sex for the first time in 7-years was really gross and immature. It said a lot about her to me. Her questions to the other ladies aren't "deep" like she says. They are rude and immature. Like she can't think of anything else to say. She knows very well she didn't pay the 5K. She was just shocked that Kyle called her out on it. Her text to her "manager" was to request a payment to be made asap. 

So yes, Garcelle fits right in on this show with a bunch of dimwitted aging actors of differing degrees of success. No one, IMO, can act for shit. The only person that has ever had any true acting talent is Kim, and her day is long gone.

Lisa Rinna was extra loud and tattle-telling and what is wrong with her? Denise might have been acting a little clueless and condescending, but gaslighting-- I don't think so. Lisa Rinna, if that's her def of gaslighting, is the gaslighter.

Dorit and Sutton win this season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7