Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Reunion Part I

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Dorit's yearbook photo could have had her hair in a perm (I can't confirm this, just a thought).  I used to perm my hair all the time back in the 80's and 90's.  I have very, very straight hair (poker straight, as my Mom used to say).  If you saw photos of me from back then, my hair looks completely different.  

I think there are some times when we do see Dorit's natural hair but it's hard to figure out.  

Dorit said somewhere she has naturally curly hair. I think it's also naturally dark. As most of us know, when you constantly bleach/flat iron, more than likely you will not have long, super healthy hair. The Richards sisters are lucky to naturally have hair that flatters them. Kyle only recently started using extensions. I'm like Dorit in that my hair is naturally darker and curlier than what flatters me. If only I could afford a glam squad too! lol

Wow @ the posts above mine! Shame on Rinna for her foul mouth, being a terrible friend, and fat shaming. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 13

I only saw the last ten minutes and when I tuned in Rinna was on a vile tirade.  It was so mean spirited that I really didn't care that I missed the whole thing.  In the past, I would NEVER miss a reunion.   I came here just to see what you all thought as it matters much more than the show itself.  Rinna stuck a dagger in the heart of the show and ruined it with her narcissim.  Erika is just a follower with a big chip on her shoulder like life owes her more.  These women and unlikable and not interesting. Next to all them Denise looks like a saint!  For goodness sake!

• Love 23
4 hours ago, film noire said:

Denise is not equipped to fend off these rabid monkey bitches throwing shit at her, but that said, I think she had the line of the night: "I couldn't hear you because I was talking."  Well played, Wild Thing, well played.

I can’t wait to start using this expression. I will tell everyone all about you, film noire!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I said it before I’ll say it again Lisa Rinna is a garbage human being 

Lisa is one to talk about anyone eating anything. The only thing I've ever seen her actually consume is one single olive from her martini.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I was hoping Denise would appear in her usual jeans, T-shirt, hiking boots, messy topknot, and no makeup, with a bottle of tequila and shot glass in hand, plop down in a comfortable chair, and say "Bring it, bitches."  

It's another case of Denise mishandling this whole situation. The Denise Richards we were promised in the previews for the season with the grin and returning to interview never materialized on the actual show, which is so disappointing. It's not exactly hard to out-maneuver these idiots and yet, here we are.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wish they had filmed the reunion without the glam, that would have been more entertaining. That said though I actually enjoyed it, when I didn't think filming remotely would work for a reunion show. I

I liked their casual looks better when they were showing that segment of them setting up in the beginning.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

It's another case of Denise mishandling this whole situation. The Denise Richards we were promised in the previews for the season with the grin and returning to interview never materialized on the actual show, which is so disappointing. It's not exactly hard to out-maneuver these idiots and yet, here we are.

The woman was dealing with her ex taking her to court and having a major surgery all while dealing with these harpies attacking her non stop. I think she did the best she could. The woman thought they ran her off and she would be a no show for the interviews and that was her way of saying oh no bitches I’m still here 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
55 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm shocked by Kyle in particular. She is the veteran. When has anyone ever won fans over by being part of a pile-on? Did she forget the backlash she received for Game Night? Did they really think the audience would cheer them on for ganging up against Denise over crap that isn't anyone's business? The season after they ganged up on a woman mourning the suicide of her only sibling? The backlash for that was just last year. Maybe she thinks she's winning just being on the show? 

For all of her MANY faults, I feel like Dorit at least was smart enough to see which way the wind was blowing when it came to this entire Denise Richards/Brandi thing and not really add to the pile-on. Two years of pile-ons with Teddi and her mean babysitter energy being critical to the momentum of said plot is just too much. Kyle is a dimmer Blair Waldorf, desperately trying to contort herself into a Serena Van Der Woodsen and it's never going to happen. She's never going to be a fan favorite AND she's never going to be the true queen bee either.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

For all of her MANY faults, I feel like Dorit at least was smart enough to see which way the wind was blowing when it came to this entire Denise Richards/Brandi thing and not really add to the pile-on. Two years of pile-ons with Teddi and her mean babysitter energy being critical to the momentum of said plot is just too much. Kyle is a dimmer Blair Waldorf, desperately trying to contort herself into a Serena Van Der Woodsen and it's never going to happen. She's never going to be a fan favorite AND she's never going to be the true queen bee either.

She will always be a Gretchen wieners lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

It's not much the IQ as the EQ: Emotional quotient..  The fact that the coven STILL HAS NOT FIGURED OUT THAT DOG-PILING ON SOMEONE ISN"T CUTE, they just keep slagging on.  THAT part is IQ!  DUMB!  You can't fix dumb. Ever.

And Rinna, just keep calling us chub-chubs, cat loving, basement dwelling creatures.  You'll learn one of these days, when you're broke. Ain't nobody gonna feel bad for you either.  OR the spoiled brats.  Get ready for it.  Karma's coming for ya. I PROMISE.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I stopped my recording to take this pic of my TV.  I thought it was maybe Mauricio’s hands in front of Kyle’s face.  
They say if you want to know a woman’s true age, check out her hands:

19A183EB-1ED4-4E12-B2B7-37F6349833BA.jpeg

What the hell has happened to Mauricio? He looks demented. He is not aging well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

What the hell has happened to Mauricio? He looks demented. He is not aging well.

People can say all they want about Aaron however, currently, Mauricio looks NOT Ah-Mazing. No wonder that THE AGENCY wasn't featured at all this season. Well, except for that captivating scene with Alexia Umansky of THE AGENCY helping Amelia find her dream apartment that Rinna is paying for.

Stoner Mauricio doesn't come off any better than Aaron.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Did Kyle say they were afraid to speak up against Garcelle because of BLM? I recall Garcelle saying that—not Kyle, but maybe I missed it.

Well I'd make a point about how what Andy asked (if the women shied away from confrontation generally over Garcelle's race) and if the women are discussing BLM generally in their super white bubbles are inextricably interpolated, but well they are. The idea that you'd be cool with black people but are afraid to discuss BLM with black people is well, speaking the lie, or at least the bullshit. I'm sure Kyle has talked about it at dinner, that it's so sad and terrible...ANYWAY how do you like the new Birkin I bought you Portia?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

The anger around Brandi not being present at the reunion is over the top. I get that Brandi is being used as their weapon and they were stripped of their ammo. Too bad.

What angered me most of all as a viewer is the absolute fakery around introducing the Brandi story. In my opinion the whole season was flopping (which had been predicted after LVP left) and this was a desparate Hail Mary pass to try and make something, ANYTHING happen. Teddi's pregnancy, Erika's Chicago, Kyle and Rinna's NOTHING AT ALL would not have sustained interest. We tried the mommy shaming story, but still that's just not enough. It's just silly and BORING.

So in comes Brandi, in what was supposed to be a "oh just happened to drop by with Kim" to drop off a dress in the most ridiculously obvious faked scene. SHOCKER! Brandi's emotional confession about Denise. Then Brandi just happens to be in the neighbourhood during the baby shower. What???? Next Brandi arrives at Dorit's party as a surprise plus one with Kim. Not exactly gaslighting us but sure as hell close to it. Are we really supposed to believe this bullshit? Are we not to question what's real and what's all production staging? 

So now I'm unhappy with producers trying to trick me. But then Kyle buys into it and instigates it using Kim. Teddi just happens to be there as a witness. Then we move it along by bringing Rinna on board who is shocked at this reveal about her "friend".

Now they all want THE TRUTH. That's all. Is that too much to ask?

Why did they not pursue THE TRUTH around the bankrupcy situations? Why did not a single one of them insist on pursuing THE TRUTH when Mauricio's business was in legal trouble? What about Tom's legal situation? You can bet your sweet ass that there would have been a shitload of C & D's if that had been the case. They were all just given light mention by Camille and at the reunion and moved on from in seconds. Actually, Mauricio's Agency thing wasn't mentioned at all last season . The Agency wasn't even part of this season for the first time that I can remember when usually there is some sort of event promoting it.

Denise did not handle it well, but who would have? She was used as a scapegoat to save the season from a whole bowl of nuthin'. I don't think she saw this coming and she went into defense mode. Well guess what, so would Dorit or Erika or Kyle or Rinna if it happened to them. Instead, they somehow managed to keep their bullshit problems out of it.

It's just the hippocracy and phoniness of it all that makes me angry. 

Rinna can just fuck right off with her "GASLIGHTING GASLIGHTING GASLIIGHTING!"

This part of the reunion just makes them look like bigger assholes and it's no one's fault but their own. 

BRAVO! Great post spot on!

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

That's on the editors, not Denise. They put that teaser together to keep the fans intrigued and interested because we already knew everything from social media months before the season even started airing. And then they never followed up on the bad-ass Denise that was in the teaser. 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's on the editors, not Denise. They put that teaser together to keep the fans intrigued and interested because we already knew everything from social media months before the season even started airing. And then they never followed up on the bad-ass Denise that was in the teaser. 

I wonder if we will get to see that....Denise reminded me of the Cheshire Cat with that sly grin on her face.  

• Love 3
Just now, njbchlover said:

I wonder if we will get to see that....Denise reminded me of the Cheshire Cat with that sly grin on her face.  

If you compare her hair and makeup, the scene she shot with Rinna (the "Oof, you're so angry" scene) was directly after that talking head filming session. Denise even said that she had just finished her "interviews" or however she worded it. I think the smirk actually had nothing to do with the question being asked (wasn't it "Are you ready to talk about it?") and it looks like the footage of her smirking was slowed down in editing to make it appear more calculated and deliberate. Denise has an incredibly expressive face for an actress her age. I think she may have just been smiling at something and by slowing down the footage and slipping that question from Production in there, it made it look like something it wasn't. 

It was a great moment in the trailer but I don't think that moment actually ever existed. It was a carefully crafted preview to keep the viewers watching. I know I was expecting a talking head of Denise smirking and dropping napalm all over the Fox Force Five minus Dorit but after awhile, it was clear that not only was it not going to happen, it never happened in the first place. 

The trailer deserves an Emmy. The season deserves to be tossed in the dumpster with all the food Rinna pushed around her plate but never eats. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

do think what she did at her event was very nasty & I honestly don't think Kyle deserved that type of public humiliation at that early stage of their relationship, but do admit that that (& the immediate "That's not true!" without a moment's thought as to whether it could have accidentally fallen through the cracks) are the only 2 nasty things I've seen Garcelle do, with the first one being very nasty & the second one being only slightly nasty!

Perhaps I misremembered this but I thought Garcelle, very lovingly, said something along the lines of....She met some great new friends and a few that weren't so great....With a beautiful smile on her face.  My point is she never mentioned Kyle.  I'm puzzled why you jumped to Garcelle insulting Kyle in public.  Did I misremember?  If I did, well, I'm the idiot, and apologies in advance.

Regarding Garcelle and the charity payment...My husband and I lived apart for a few years due to our work situations (work in different states).  I moved to a new condo (hubs helped) and he said he would update our utilities so I didn't second check on it.  Guess what, I came home from work to my utilities being completely cut off.  I had to ask the office manager if we lost electricity and she said nope.  Hubs forgot to update our address to the utilities billing dept. This happens even when the person you love the most in this world forgets to contact the utilities to update an address.  This can easily happen with a Kyle charity event.

I like Garcelle and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  I like Denise and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  We aren't watching an episode of Perry Mason; this isn't a truth show.  I never liked soap operas and this show has become one of them.  Time to kill it.

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, albarino said:

Perhaps I misremembered this but I thought Garcelle, very lovingly, said something along the lines of....She met some great new friends and a few that weren't so great....With a beautiful smile on her face.  My point is she never mentioned Kyle.  I'm puzzled why you jumped to Garcelle insulting Kyle in public.  Did I misremember?  If I did, well, I'm the idiot, and apologies in advance.

Regarding Garcelle and the charity payment...My husband and I lived apart for a few years due to our work situations (work in different states).  I moved to a new condo (hubs helped) and he said he would update our utilities so I didn't second check on it.  Guess what, I came home from work to my utilities being completely cut off.  I had to ask the office manager if we lost electricity and she said nope.  Hubs forgot to update our address to the utilities billing dept. This happens even when the person you love the most in this world forgets to contact the utilities to update an address.  This can easily happen with a Kyle charity event.

I like Garcelle and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  I like Denise and I give her every benefit of the doubt.  We aren't watching an episode of Perry Mason; this isn't a truth show.  I never liked soap operas and this show has become one of them.  Time to kill it.

I remember that scene exactly as you do. 

Agree with all the rest of your post as well. 

• Love 15

This season sucked and the reunion, so far, is awful. 

I’m not team Denise, but I hate a pile up. Kyle, Teddy, Erika, and Lisa Rinna can put a fork in it because I’m done with their bullshit. 

I like Sutton for the way she calls out Dorit. 

Denise is not worth the $3 million they’re paying her. She doesn’t have the balls to go toe to toe with these vultures and she’s a bad liar. That being said, it’s 4 against 1 and they expect her to talk about her private problems but won’t ever allow anyone to bring up their private  shit. 

At the reunion, I don’t think I’ve seen Denise look worse on tv. The girl looks rough—like she’s been ridden hard and put away wet. Probably the only one that did her own hair and makeup, which is actually humble and endearing. 

Can we start a new season with a new cast, but keep Garcelle and maybe Sutton?

• Love 8
On 9/2/2020 at 6:40 PM, BusyOctober said:

Why did Kyle ask her stylists to make her look like everyone’s mom?  Actually, she was giving me shades of Yvonne DeCarlo/Lily Munster.  

Garcelle looks fabulous as usual.  I liked her energy and I hope she will be back.  I really wish she could be cloned and take Rinna’s place.  Ditto Sutton.  I like her and want her back too.

Teddy looked great (minus the pink hair. Dorit looked better with her “understated” reunion look, and Erica’s hair and makeup was really good. As much as I loathe her, Rinna looked good with that particular wig.  Denise looked a bit haggard, but knowing I had to spend several hours on the defense with these vapid vipers would make me lose sleep too.

LOL at Kylie looking like everyones mom, I thought she was going for a regal look, a queen maybe,  but an old one, maybe a Disney princess grandma.

I am so sick of the pink hair but even more sick of seeing Teddy, why is she still on this stupid show....ugh

Rinna should be fired, she is such an evil bitch.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Erika explained very clearly why Denise had her dinner: it was all a giant set-up. Denise put the kids table right next to the adult table, knowing that the adults would start talking about sex and threesomes and other dirty topics, and then Denise could clutch her pearls and make them all look like assholes and Denise would look like the innocent good mom victim that she pretends to be. It's brilliant! It's masterful!

Diabolically, convolutedly, mustache-twirlingly eeeeeeeeeevil!

• LOL 9

Are these women like this for real or do they just stoop this low for the money, Rinna is the worst IMHO followed closely by Kyle and so on.  I feel like leaving here and going to Twitter  to ❤️ a few posts *snicker*

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 9/2/2020 at 7:04 PM, chewycandy said:

Seriously. I can’t. This hour flew by and left me very angry. Erika? You know all about what the tweens are doing these days, namely Denise’s daughters? She was not generalizing in that statement; it was very clear—THEY know, if THEY haven’t already. 

Denise’s eyes are probably bloodshot because she was drinking before going on camera, and I’d understand. I know I’d have to do it to face these yelling wenches. 

Or crying which I sure wouldn’t blame her, they’re relentless and all over nothing......but i guess it’s all they’ve got to give us 🤯🤔🥺 

• Love 4
On 9/2/2020 at 7:30 PM, njbchlover said:

I agree....they are super pissed that the viewers are against them, yet again.  The same thing happened last year with LVP, and now, it's happening again.  They are nervous and scared that they may have played their trump card and lost the game (their diamonds/jobs).

You know what - I'd be happy to see a RHOBH season with LVP, Sutton, Garcelle, Denise and a couple of new women.  I'd like to see LVP and Sutton try to outdo each other and I'd like to see them both snarking on Denise and her laidback lifestyle/fashion sense.

Sounds like a great plan, just one thing, could we possibly keep Dorit, maybe on probation for one season and see how she fairs, she’s been kind of  reasonable the past two episodes and at least she’s a bit unique.....💋

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Garcelle posted a video explaining what happened with the donation ... If Kyle was seriously so worried about it like others have said why wait 4/6 months to say anything why not call or text and ask hey did you forget about the donation? why hold onto it till a reunion as some gotca moment?

Because Kyle is a low down rotten hag? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

She didn't reach out because, again, Garcelle has been mean about her. So why should Kyle reach out? I mean, I suspect that if it had even been Dorit, Kyle would have reached out because they do have something of a friendship. But Garcelle seems to have been gunning for Kyle during the season and definitely after - so why should Kyle make an extra effort to make Garcelle look good? I have to say, I absolutely understand that mindset. If someone has spent months trying to make me look bad, then I am not going to go out of my way to make them look good. 

Whether or not she was trying to make Garcelle look like a deadbeat, I don't know. I think that is a valid criticism of Kyle's actions but on the other hand, I don't believe that Kyle thinks that Garcelle isn't good for the donation. I think that Kyle's actions came from a petty place, but I suspect it was more that she thought that this would momentarily make Garcelle look bad but not necessarily a deadbeat. 

Because it's supposedly about the charity? You know the one Kyle was so concerned about receiving it's money that she waited until reunion so she could have ammunition rather than be responsible. 

I get what you are saying about her motivation and aren't necessarily saying she's right. I'm simply flabbergasted by how everything that woman has done for the last couple of years highlights her vacuous hypocrisy.

• Love 16
On 9/2/2020 at 8:57 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kyle’s enormous shoulder pads... and then bare arms. Such a dumb dress.

I thought it made her look older or maybe it was the lighting too, I really have never liked her sense of style and now more so since she’s self promoting her own line.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I blame a lot of this on Andy. What went down with LVP last year angered a lot of viewers. But LVP is successful in her own right with her own show, so she left. And what happened to the Mean Girls? Nothing. Their bad behavior was rewarded, and so it continues. They faced no consequences and so their behavior didn't alter. They're like toddlers who need more active parenting.

I blame 70 percent of this on Andy and Bravo - they've had a hand in this from the beginning. It was shown immediatly by the stupidly dramatic breaking of the 4th wall in the first episode and made obvious by successive shennanigans throughout.

Vyle, Ericunt, Lipsa, and Basic Teddi all have pretty transparent and petty motivations for treating Denise as they are, but what's up with the Bravo facilitation and scripting? Did she promise Charlie or something and now they're angry?

• Useful 2
  • Love 13