Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Reunion Part I

• Start Topic

The ladies come together for a virtual sit-down to rehash a season of incredible highs and shocking lows; Kyle drops a shocking accusation; Dorit and Sutton recount their awkward exchange at Lisa's daughters' clothing line launch event.

Airdate 09.02.2020

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Never mind - I’ve been pretty mean about Rinna lately; will wait to see how horrible she is tonight. Haha

Many people believe “if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” These people haven’t watched Real Housewives. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Did Dorit get a nose job?  Her nose before appeared more unique and gave her a certain individual beauty I do not see now.  She has a more generic beauty at the reunion.

i thought kyle got another nose job

• Love 5

Why did Kyle ask her stylists to make her look like everyone’s mom?  Actually, she was giving me shades of Yvonne DeCarlo/Lily Munster.  

Garcelle looks fabulous as usual.  I liked her energy and I hope she will be back.  I really wish she could be cloned and take Rinna’s place.  Ditto Sutton.  I like her and want her back too.

Teddy looked great (minus the pink hair. Dorit looked better with her “understated” reunion look, and Erica’s hair and makeup was really good. As much as I loathe her, Rinna looked good with that particular wig.  Denise looked a bit haggard, but knowing I had to spend several hours on the defense with these vapid vipers would make me lose sleep too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
28 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Why did Kyle ask her stylists to make her look like everyone’s mom?  Actually, she was giving me shades of Yvonne DeCarlo/Lily Munster.  

Garcelle looks fabulous as usual.  I liked her energy and I hope she will be back.  I really wish she could be cloned and take Rinna’s place.  Ditto Sutton.  I like her and want her back too.

Teddy looked great (minus the pink hair. Dorit looked better with her “understated” reunion look, and Erica’s hair and makeup was really good. As much as I loathe her, Rinna looked good with that particular wig.  Denise looked a bit haggard, but knowing I had to spend several hours on the defense with these vapid vipers would make me lose sleep too.

Kyle's hair made her look like a country singer from the 1970s IMO. I thought Dorit, Erika, and Garcelle looked the best. I think Teddi looks great with pink hair as well. She should keep it for next season.

10 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Denise has very blood shot eyes, that is all

Her makeup artist did a terrible job. Her eyeliner looked smeared.

• Love 11

They all turned out nicely, except Dorit.  Her hair ruined the entire look.  She’s going too weird with it.  That’s been a pattern with her this season.  Her fashion was so much more on point last season.  She looked kinda old too, when she’s one of the youngest.  About five years older than Erika, when it’s the other way around. 

Kyle was finally wearing something that fit.  Sort of.  Hallelujah.  I liked her hair.  And earrings.  

Denise looked so glassy-eyed and weird, despite having a nice colored dress with lips to match.  Her lips looked like they were going to jump off her face, like Braunwyn from RHOC.  Just really uncomfortable-looking, though attractive, sort of like a Bratz doll.  Erika and Teddi looked the best to me, Erika as number one.  I like pink hair on Teddi.  That is a hair fashion risk that worked.  Dorit is doing it all wrong.  

Rinna looked way too much like a stick skinny Luann DeLesseps, and it was freaking me out.  I knew her lips were big, but tonight they were ginormous and shiny and scary as hell.  

That was bullshit that Garcelle called out Kyle’s name as least welcoming on WWHL because that was the only name she could remember because she was drunk.  I expected her to come with something better than that.  

I don’t think it’s below the belt for Kyle to say Garcelle never made a payment on her bid.  I thought the idea was to ‘mention it all.’

I don’t think Kyle did anything to Garcelle.  There’s just no there there.  Of course Kyle is going to defend herself.  They’re there to hash it out.  

Sutton looks filled out.  She has jacked up teeth, which I never noticed.  Lol to her saying she was moving because she was “desperately broke.”  I love self-deprecation.  But Sutton is only a friend.  Why did she get the second package?  A friend is never treated like a full-time cast member like this.  Even season two, Brandi wasn’t allowed out to join the ladies until like the second installment.  Me thinks there is not enough content to fill three parts.  That’s why they took like five minutes to recap the season at the beginning and the super duper long packages.  There’s very little to talk about without Denise being the center of conversation.  

I can’t keep looking at Dorit’s hair.  She looks like damned Medusa.  She’s also kind of a condescending bitch.

I’ve been awkwardly Team Teddi most of the season by default, which makes me so uncomfortable, but I still don’t care that Sutton had disdain for Teddi’s pregnancy and her romper, which is exactly what it was, and it was cute.  Hashtag who gives a damn.  

Crickets from Rinna and Erika tonight until it was time to talk about Denise.  Like lions waiting to strike.    

Oh my gosh, Denise’s third story about not having the kids at Kyle’s barbecue—Eloise couldn’t be near a pool without supervision.  Perfectly valid reason, but something not mentioned until the reunion.  Hasn’t she even heard the phrase “keep it simple stupid”?  Just stick with the simple truth or prepare for questions, it’s so obvious.  

Rinna is right that Denise talks about Aaron’s penis almost every episode, but I would add to that—Denise alludes to Aaron’s penis and/or her clitoris every episode by having a tag line about a happy ending.  

I have no idea why Erika started in with “motherfucker” and “bullshit” regarding Denise and the threesome talk.  I don’t like when Denise freaks out and in the same vein I don’t like when Erika freaks out and starts swearing.  That’s like the worst form of communication.  Denise staying calm was good for her, although I wasn’t buying her story that she wanted to keep it more about the parents than the kids.  That was complete spin after what was aired of Sami’s non-reaction.  If it wasn’t about Sami, if it wasn’t about the friends overhearing (during the season, when Lisa asked Denise which one was more important, Denise replied “both” which undermines her argument now and is also a nonsensical answer), then Denise was lying all season long.  

Lisa did much better than Erika by staying relatively calm.  I think Tom called it wrong all those years back:  Lisa Rinna is the alligator.  

Erika’s comment was definitely about Sami and not “teenagers in general.”  Get the fuck out of here with that shit, Erika.  Erika said that “she” may have already had a threesome; she wasn’t opining on the general status of teenagers.  

Denise liked a tweet that Lisa should lose her job.  If it was an inadvertent like, then say that.  Don’t talk out of both sides of your mouth by saying repeatedly that you didn’t like it and also saying repeatedly that it was a mistake.  It is literally one or the other.  I feel like Denise is receiving PR advice from someone who really hates her.  Also, invest in some Visine, gurl.  

Damn, these women have no clue how to argue.  Erika was the worst at it, perhaps, but Denise is a breathtakingly close second.  Erika got in a good jab about wondering how much the happy ending cost, because it reminded me that this was a real sex act that happened that Denise discussed onscreen.  I don’t care about the happy ending per se, but I thought it was an artful way of bringing a season-old topic back to the forefront.  

Boring as hell first reunion installation.  I care about Sutton, but not that much.  I don’t like Denise and I think everything about her is contradictory and completely frustrating, much like someone else who exited the series in the recent past, but there would be no show without her.  Kyle spent $10k at Dolce & Gabbana!  Sutton’s moving!  What is the status with the Capri Room at Bucco de Beppo and a possible re-open???  I await with bated breath.  

2677C074-E4E6-4362-9B1A-262F24135E00.jpeg.8094e1dbf5baff48631d305f0ac6e2b1.jpeg

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wow, Erika is really bent out of shape about possibly looking bad.

I understood Erika's initial point. Why did Denise come to her, out of all the women, when they all engaged in the threesome talk? But where Erika lost me is that she just wouldn't let things go and kept hammering Denise. That was unnecessary.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

These women never learn that no one like a pile on. Rinna's voice could shatter metal.

Right. That's why the majority of the audience is on Denise's side, despite her being a habitual liar. It's not fun to watch anyone get ganged up on whether I like them or not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, jalady said:

Lisa Rinna is the WORST.  Gaslighting?  Liar?  With friends like her, poor Denise is toast.  I really don't understand why they don't get the concept that "even if I talk about all kinds of sex with my grown-up friends, I'd prefer not to have those discussions within earshot of my children".  It doesn't make them bad people, and she never said it did.  These women are determined to make a mountain out of a holemill!!! (TM Ramona from RHoNY).

I agree. The issue, though, with Denise is she tried to act like her children were affected by the threesome talk. Sami laughed and brushed it off. I don't know how Lola felt, and Eloise is too young to even know what a threesome is. 

• Love 2