Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: Hot Tempers And Cold Feet

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, nb360 said:

Yes! This is so annoying! she plays with her hair more than Syngin.

Better than the nervous laughing after every sentence she was doing last season.

And what a stupid, ignorant woman, who is dining in her husband's family home criticizing, complaining and nagging about her perceived injustices by not-my-soulmate! Then march off with a plate of messy food, plop down on someone's nice bed with white bedding and proceed with cutting & eating. No wonder Syngin's family is questioning this marriage. Absolutely no self-awareness, and poor manners. I would be biting my tongue. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I just read that there’s  chocolate flavored cough medicine for children called “Dr. Cocoa.” I’d be willing to give that a try even if I had to take half a bottle to get the adult dosage

Or just for fun!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I should order a gigantic jug a small bottle of it and try it. 

Pour it over the craft ice your LG refrigerator makes in the “I’m a baller” commercial and say, "How ya like me now?" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, Trackdawg said:

Oh, and after all this, I found out ny Danish/Norwegian friend has an ebelskiver pan and offered to make me some 🤦🏿‍♂️. Still waiting though...might hafta camp outside her house once the pandemic is over.

You should camp out there now.  If she's self-isolating, what else does she have to do rather than make you ebelskivers?  She might be happy for something to do.  LOL.  Then she can just put them outside the door and you can pick them up after she goes back inside.

Win/win.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

OR, I could borrow the pan so we can have an ebelskiver/Jäger/Dr. Cocoa watch party for the Tell-Nothing finale. And yes, I'll deep fry some so that Mother Kalani doesn't sic Low on me.

I have a DLP projector I've been threatening to take out to the backyard, so we could be socially distant outside. Just imagine Debbie's mole, Chuck's giant gut, and the collective hanging boobs of Tania, Kalani, Col-T on a 20-foot screen.

• LOL 8
On 9/10/2020 at 7:00 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Frederick is less than an hour from me, (I drive fast)...how have we never had a Primetimer meet up with all of us Marylanders?

Once we don’t have to socially distance that would be so much fun! Maybe pick a season finale or something to group watch! 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I'm in the minority here with regard to waste treatment, I think it's fascinating and would like such a tour (but not with crazy Pol).

As kids on field trips, we were more interested in watching for, and snickering at, the "floaters".
But as an adult, I have been known to visit sewage/ wastewater treatment facilities - they are great for birdwatching.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:
22 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

merlin_156424500_a743e844-70b8-4abb-9374

I feel like Syngin in this picture after seeing this 😆

Braless under a bare midriff top is a wardrobe malfunction just waiting to happen. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Once we don’t have to socially distance that would be so much fun! Maybe pick a season finale or something to group watch! 

I'm retired, have family in Baltimore, and airline points.  I'd LOVE a group watch!!!!!

• Love 4
On 9/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, kirklandia said:

But as an adult, I have been known to visit sewage/ wastewater treatment facilities - they are great for birdwatching.

A birder friend of mine once told me that you know it's serious when a birder brings a new flame to the sewer ponds.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:05 PM, John M said:

Some of it is inherent in medications but also apparently they tried making better tasting medicines with newer flavoring agents and masking tools and consumers actually didn't like it. I mean, they liked it, but they actually thought the medication was less effective because it tasted good because the best medications taste terrible is just ingrained into people. 

Hmm...I don't know.  A few years ago I got a prescription for a cough syrup that had codeine and it was delicious.  Tasted like a tropical treat, and worked far better than any OTC cough syrup.  But since it's prescription only, they can keep an eye on how much somebody's drinking.  Which is obviously important since it has codeine in it, but probably also considered important for OTC cough syrups that people might drink to get high, so they make them taste bad.

Whatever...it taught me that cough syrup doesn't have to taste bad, which makes me even more resentful when it does.

• Love 1