Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: Hot Tempers And Cold Feet

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

I don't remember either but I took it to be a hangover cure.

Here in Baltimore we have something called a Boh Job, it is Natty Boh in OJ, it is good but from an outsider it may look icky so I cannot say that beer in tomato juice is icky.

Many moons ago (late 70s), when the Seattle Supersonics were playing in the NBA finals, we would go to our neighborhood tavern to watch the games. (They had a big crowd and a big screen, we had a tiny black and white TV.)

Many of the games were played in the eastern time zone, so they were morning games for us. Hence, I became an aficionado of the "breakfast beer". (AKA "red beer".)  

I started making them at home when I discovered a beer that included a hot pepper in every bottle.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tania yelled at Syngin about wanting a house on their night out with his friends.  He had just told her that she needs too much change from him and has never asked about his needs.  He then said that he loves her just the way she is and doesn't care if she wants to be a housewife (meaning that he'd support her in whatever her choice is).   She interrupted and demanded, "How can I be a housewife to someone who doesn't want to give me a house?"  He finished, and said, " . . or a shed."  Then, she yelled, "So how can you love that about me?"

Their argument at the braai started after Tania declared that she wouldn't raise children in South Africa, when Syngin said that he'd like to return there and buy land.  Syngin interrupted her and asked, "Kids? Who said that's ever going to happen?”  Tania replied repeatedly, "Bring it down a notch."  In her talking head, she said that he started to be against having children after he arrived to the US.  She later said that she felt that Syngin had taken advantage of her and was unfair of him to marry if he had no plans to stay in the US.  She got more emotional as she kept on demanding that he have a direction and take action.

As many wiser posters here have noted, they're both exhausting.

Forgive me if this is rude, but these days is being a housewife something that people of Tania's class do? Granted I am a childless middle aged gay man so my sample is screwed but I do not get the impression that her background would make that seem like an option she could assume to be available to her.

• Love 4
On 9/7/2020 at 12:22 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Everyone is Angela's servant, Michael should feel lucky that she only blows in to town once in a while, he can tote her bag or fetch her cigarettes for a week or so then she goes home. 

He has his annual or biannual reprieve because of Covid and closed borders. I’m sure he’s somewhere rejoicing that she can’t terrorise the citizens of Nigeria or him. At least temporarily.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, John M said:

Forgive me if this is rude, but these days is being a housewife something that people of Tania's class do? Granted I am a childless middle aged gay man so my sample is screwed but I do not get the impression that her background would make that seem like an option she could assume to be available to her.

I somehow doubt Tania has given it much thought, but it’s what she wants. Magical thinking. And you know damned well that she’d complain like hell about being a stay-at-home wife/mother if that ever does happen because she’s only happy when she miserable and can blame Syngin for her misery. In one of the first episodes, Syngin told Tania that she had written her own play(? or some such thing)and Syngin is just there to play the role she wrote for him.

No one is stopping Tania from buying her own damn house. 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And that folks is why we need a barf emoji.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

That's my problem with Tania.  She wants to pretend that she's "woke" but she wants to be a traditional housewife witch doctor, which is something Syngin didn't know.  

FTFY

• Love 1

I know I'm preaching to the choir mamadrama, but with every point you rattled off, I could only think:

On 9/6/2020 at 11:45 PM, mamadrama said:

It's getting harder to suspend my disbelief. I'm getting frustrated with filming & cast shenanigans:

- there is no reason why Paul can't get a job. 

giphy.gif

- TLC is paying for their flight back to Brazil, but of course they can't mention that because in Show World the show doesn't exist.

giphy.gif

- the poop water plant was partly punishment for Karine Ubering.

giphy.gif

- Andrei was worried enough to leave but felt safe enough talking about his former job on camera?

giphy.gif

And I refuse to believe that Family Libby didn't already know (though they're still jackasses). They're bringing on the drama in hopes of a spinoff.

giphy.gif

- Libby trying to drum up suspense with her will she/won't she crap by pretending that they're not already married.

giphy.gif

- IMO Coltee was never interested in Jess. He was always dating Vanessa; Jess was a decoy to net him more show time. He's just as much of an attention seeking whore as the rest of them.

giphy.gif

- how long were Aseulu and Kalani at the therapist's office? It went from mid afternoon to dark.

- I'm neither TeamKalani or TeamAseulu. He's an overgrown child and she's a shrew. He tells her to stay out of his family's business yet his family is demanding money amd speaking badly of her family to Kalani which IS her business. She should not have gone to his sisters and fought with them, but there's a whole list of stupid crap that he's done as well so he's not innocent. I fully expect that her going to see his sisters was producer driven.

giphy.gif

I also think that "where's my money" is, in part, about the apperance fee Sharp promised them.

giphy.gif  

About the appointment where #KalanisGiantBoobs and Asuelu met with the counselor, I would bet good money that the shoot ran so long that they had to come back after he finished the rest of his schedule that day...or on another day and they all wore the same clothes.

Spoiler

I remember hearing rumors about how the two drives that Gingyn and his horrible wife/mother took to JFK were shot on the same day...in the same clothes. And didn't they "stay" in the same product-placed boutique hotel both supposed trips, too?

...and I don't do much TV/film work, but having done some dialogue editing, I cringe every time I hear one of Sharp's terrible frankenbites. Although I will say, the "acting" some of these famewhores attempt can be rather amusing.

I dunno. I've known so many people here in LA who've been on these manufactured (non-)reality shows that I go in assuming the alleged storylines are like 98.99999% scripted, manipulated, set-up, encouraged, or straight-out "created" in post. And like y'all been saying, the soshul medya and Pillow talk etc, pulls down the curtain on the fake personas, anyway. And TLSharp knows it...and knows that we know. Just blatant trolling. No expectations this way, and I just laugh at the cartoon characters they keep spewing at us.  

Edited by Trackdawg
is a great DAW software.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, John M said:

Its aspirational these days. I live in a more mixed bag city, but we are surrounded by more upper class suburbs. Karens with Lexus SUV's, Starbuck's in hand, trying to kill you with a shopping cart at Whole Foods. Tania's mother is a union worker in the trades, a real role mode! One would think she'd be inspiring to her daughter. Hahahahaha. Tania wants to be a housewife because to her its a step up the social ladder. But mostly she wants to be on TV. She tried being a social activist, doing a lot of yelling to get the cameras on her, but apparently not motivated by any real conviction. I guess Real Housewives would be the ultimate. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, athousandclowns said:

Trust this old but retired floral designer that was a full polyester ugly ass bouquet. Probably one of the ugliest I’ve ever seen. About 15 - 20 years ago sometimes a pearl or crystal on a pin could be set down in the center of a rose or a stephanotis the bouquet. Pearls were often incorporated in a bouquet. The 3 pastel blue giant Marble like beads glued together then glued in the center of the fake “ roses”.  Looked like eyeballs on a stuffed animal. Could not be uglier. Then again it suits her perfectly. Trashy.  The thing is they make “ permanent botanicals” pretty well now. 
More crappy editing because there is overhead shot of the family walking into the winery and two people were using crutches then they’re sitting at the table and brother walks in like they hadn’t seen him. I am doing so much fast forwarding, guess I will catch it on
Pillow Talk.  What Groupon Did Vanessa buy Coltee for Christmas that would make him relaxed??? a massage?  

I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought the bouquet was tacky.  Yes, I know the colors were for her family members but there had to be other shades that would have blended together better. 

YES! What Groupon were they referring to?  I thought maybe it was one of those fake vaginas or something along those lines?   I could see that since it was for "relaxation."  The massage would have made sense as well. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, suzywallis said:

YES! What Groupon were they referring to?  I thought maybe it was one of those fake vaginas or something along those lines?   I could see that since it was for "relaxation."  The massage would have made sense as well. 

Guys, PLEASE stop with these visuals!!! Now I have to picture Coltee getting caught fucking a disembodied vagina by his mom. I mean it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, but I don't want to picture any of that. Or him NOT getting caught and then rinsing it out in the sink. WTF!

ETA And now I can't stop thinking of it. Like of Deb opening the dishwasher to find a soiled latex ass on the top shelf and resignedly sighing before moving it aside so she can put her high ball glass in next to it. There, now YOU can think of it too. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 13
16 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Would the other choices Michael had come with a TV show AND a green card? It looks like TLC pickles disaster cases and maybe the others would not generate as much interest. 

I think this is a typo, but it’s hilarious 

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Why does Jaeger have such a negative image? I've never tasted any or even know anything what the bottle looks like.

Its popular among college kids, god knows why, it is foul. 

Hilariously, in the 70's I dated a guy who'd been in the army in Germany, and been introduced to it there. He loved the stuff. I wanted to get him some for Christmas one year, and I searched everywhere, it was really hard to find! I did eventually find some, but it was not easy. So imagine my peals of laughter when my son regaled me with tales of Jager flowing like water at his friends' parties. 

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No one is stopping Tania from buying her own damn house.

except her own damn lazy ass self. What happened to being CEO of a candle business? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

except her own damn lazy ass self. What happened to being CEO of a candle business? 

I thought it was CEO of a soap business with a little witchdoctoring on the side...

Seriously, though, she can sit her ass down on the Syngin directionless train. When they got married they were living in a shed and she was wanting to learn about local herbs (in Costa Rica) so that she could heal people in Connecticut. Not like she was on the fast track to success either.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its popular among college kids, god knows why, it is foul. 

Hilariously, in the 70's I dated a guy who'd been in the army in Germany, and been introduced to it there. He loved the stuff. I wanted to get him some for Christmas one year, and I searched everywhere, it was really hard to find! I did eventually find some, but it was not easy. So imagine my peals of laughter when my son regaled me with tales of Jager flowing like water at his friends' parties. 

I tried Jaeger once and that was enough, brought back memories of being sick as a kid and my mother giving me a tablespoon of Vicks Formula 44

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I thought it was CEO of a soap business with a little witchdoctoring on the side...

Oh, you’re right. I knew it was some kind of scented crap in her Etsy store 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
39 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I tried Jaeger once and that was enough, brought back memories of being sick as a kid and my mother giving me a tablespoon of Vicks Formula 44

Why is liquid cold/flu/sinus medicine so unnecessarily gross? We can buy refrigerators with live footage that we can check from our phones, but they can't make liquid medicine that doesn't make us want to vomit more than our illness? Other countries can. I bought some cough syrup in Austria that I was swigging like Coke. No idea what was in it, the only word I could translate was "herbs", but at least it didn't taste like rancid gasoline...

Anyhow. Carry on! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Why is liquid cold/flu/sinus medicine so unnecessarily gross?

I wonder this every time I have to choke down some cold medicine. Yuck. Do they make it foul tasting so kids won't mistake it for kool aid or something? I'm a grown up! I don't have small kids! Give me something that doesn't taste like death!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Why is liquid cold/flu/sinus medicine so unnecessarily gross? We can buy refrigerators with live footage that we can check from our phones, but they can't make liquid medicine that doesn't make us want to vomit more than our illness? Other countries can. I bought some cough syrup in Austria that I was swigging like Coke. No idea what was in it, the only word I could translate was "herbs", but at least it didn't taste like rancid gasoline...

Anyhow. Carry on! 

Ugh, I was on an antibiotic tablet this week, and it had no coating on it.  So as soon as I put it in my mouth it started to dissolve and stuck to my tongue and I had to choke it down.  And it made me my mouth taste bitter forever.  The other antibiotic they put me on had a coating, why couldn't that one?  🤷‍♀️

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

In the New York Times article about a year ago, Syngin said that his end goal for being on the show was that someone would offer them a camper or land.  There's been speculation that the producers give them a bad edit, because they didn't appreciate Tania and Syngin's trying to outplay them.  

Oh, well, if we're talking literal grifting, I'm all in.  I guess I was thinking in terms of who was the more despicable in his/her treatment of the spouse, which, you're right, isn't grifting at all.  And don't we all get bad edits from that fucker called Life?

• Love 1

This is for anyone confused by Kalani’s mother referring to the round pastries as “pancakes”.

Many Utahns are of Scandinavian extract and these are Danish pancakes known as “Aebelskivers” and are quite common in Utah. They are made with a batter with a high ratio of rising agents and baked in a custom pan to achieve the spherical shape. 

I was raised in Utah (but not a Mormon which is fairly rare) so ask me anyquestions about Kalani or Deavan, I can tell you if it’s a cultural thing (or just aweird thing!)

I tried Aebelskivers in Solvang, California, a touristy Scandinavian town with windmills, etc. They were delicious! 

• Love 1

IMO Coltee and Jess were never a couple. A staged, fake relationship concocted by TLC. That breakup was too smooth and Coltee wasn't all that upset. Bad, bad acting. Oh, pooooor Coltee, I'm all alone again. Boo hoo. I hope I never see any of them again (including that waste of space Larissa). 

Is Pole going back to Brazil magically going to be financially lucrative all of a sudden? Won't he be just as broke there as in America? Karine needs to dump him for good and move on already. I guess as long as TLC is paying them they will stay together. 

I love all of Syngin's bruh's, they tell it like it is and aren't wrong about any of it. I wish Syngin would tell Tania that he decided they will never work and he is going to stay in South Africa, she can go home and file for divorce. Bye, bye bitch!  

• Love 11

tonya, being a housewife/mom only looks like fun.  if you don't have enough money for household help,  you are the full time household help. nobody feels sorry for you, because you don't have a job...and that is your job.  

get a real job, or find a husband who can support you in the manner you expect...cuz syngin ain't that dude. I can't imagine they will give you another season, because he is a drunk and you are a delusional whiner.  life is expensive and you better start planning for it.

• Love 8

I was fascinated by (and drooling for 🤤) ebelskivers since I saw this segment of The Best Thing I Ever Ate 10 years ago:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/aaron-sanchez-ebelskivers-0191042

When I finally made it back to NYC, I made sure Shopsins was my first breakfast. They were...very good, but not quite as eyes-glazing-over heavenly as Aaron makes them seem, though.

And Denny's has those Pancake Puppies which I assume are their take on ebelskivers...but if you haven't tried, I wouldn't bother. Denny's only counts as edible füd between 1 and 4AM.

Oh, and after all this, I found out ny Danish/Norwegian friend has an ebelskiver pan and offered to make me some 🤦🏿‍♂️. Still waiting though...might hafta camp outside her house once the pandemic is over.

• Love 3

I think I got Tania and Syngin's number.  Syngin wants to live off the grid. Get some land to just live there while some woman tends the garden to grow the veggies that they will sell and/or eat to save cash while he gets the odd job here and there for his booze money. Unless he sets up an illegal still. 

Tania on the other hand, is woke. She wants some husband who will work his ass off so she can have a nice house, not really work but to putter on her projects such as etsy soap making a witches potions and have a mini me.

These two are headed for splitsville. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Anyhow. Carry on! 

9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wonder this every time I have to choke down some cold medicine. Yuck. Do they make it foul tasting so kids won't mistake it for kool aid or something? I'm a grown up! I don't have small kids! Give me something that doesn't taste like death!

giphy.gif

purple-drank.gif

8 hours ago, steff13 said:

Ugh, I was on an antibiotic tablet this week, and it had no coating on it.  So as soon as I put it in my mouth it started to dissolve and stuck to my tongue and I had to choke it down.  And it made me my mouth taste bitter forever.  The other antibiotic they put me on had a coating, why couldn't that one?  🤷‍♀️

For pills, maybe try what we do with pets: stick it into a meatball or 🌭 🤣

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I’m in “upper MoCo” but a pretty easy and mostly scenic drive (under an hour) to OPaCY. That said, in normal times I’d rather go to Frederick or Bowie or Harrisburg. 

Frederick is less than an hour from me, (I drive fast)...how have we never had a Primetimer meet up with all of us Marylanders?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am so tired of having to see Angela and Tania's low hangers. I can understand when you are home how it feels good to let it all hang out...but there are times (especially around your inlaws) when you need to strap those puppies in.

Or when you are on TV...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Frederick is less than an hour from me, (I drive fast)...how have we never had a Primetimer meet up with all of us Marylanders?

You could invite fellow Marylanders Steven and Tiffany as special guests! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

You could invite fellow Marylanders Steven and Tiffany as special guests! 

See, and then I'd have to invite everyone up to Harrisburg to hang out with Ashley and BGL.  It would only be fair. 

So I caught only part of this episode.  Out of habit, I turn it on each week, but my brain has been refusing to pay attention (good call, Self.  good call.), but I did catch the Tania/Syngin part and my god this show loves to drag out the simplest of conversations/arguments.  WHY won't he call her out on her witchy soap job/career/hustle/whatever?  Ask why she's not actively doing that?  If she was, great! Let's see some footage of her making her witchy soaps and brews and whatever else she learned on her witchy healing soap vacation.  If we could get 10 min of Anna & Mursel's bees, we can get some friggin soap.  

IDK.  Maybe I just long for a storyline that doesn't involve arguing or some variation on the phrase "if (person/situation) doesn't change, I don't see us getting married."

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 9/9/2020 at 11:56 AM, steff13 said:

Oh gawd, was it perchance Cipro?  I had to take that after a venomous spider bite, and I swear that taking that pill was even worse than the actual bite (although the Cipro didn't kill me but the spider bite probably would have).  

18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

IMO Coltee and Jess were never a couple. A staged, fake relationship concocted by TLC. That breakup was too smooth and Coltee wasn't all that upset. Bad, bad acting. Oh, pooooor Coltee, I'm all alone again. Boo hoo. I hope I never see any of them again (including that waste of space Larissa). 

I agree 1000%, with the exception that I think those 3 asswipes concocted the idea amongst their brainiac selves and presented it to TLC.  

Despite their acrimonious divorce, I believe both Colt and Larissa are both such oxygen-wasting famewhores that they worked together on this for the easy TLC money.  

I also believe (without any real proof) that Larissa and/or Colt knew Jess before this bullshit story line and went along with it for the exposure (ugh) and easy TLC money.

Same for Vanessa.  I believe (again without any real proof) Colt and Vanessa have been together for a while and covered their asses by saying "roommate" instead of girlfriend.  So, in the book of Persnickety, that makes her a frauding piece of shit, too.

Also, if the above is true, what kind of idiot goes along with this fake romance between Jess and Colt, down to Jess describing wanting to fuck Colt 24/7 and hanging all over each other on camera?  

I just want the entire group of them to get off of my fucking lawn TV screen.

18 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

I was fascinated by (and drooling for 🤤) ebelskivers since I saw this segment of The Best Thing I Ever Ate 10 years ago:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/aaron-sanchez-ebelskivers-0191042

When I finally made it back to NYC, I made sure Shopsins was my first breakfast. They were...very good, but not quite as eyes-glazing-over heavenly as Aaron makes them seem, though.

And Denny's has those Pancake Puppies which I assume are their take on ebelskivers...but if you haven't tried, I wouldn't bother. Denny's only counts as edible füd between 1 and 4AM.

Oh, and after all this, I found out ny Danish/Norwegian friend has an ebelskiver pan and offered to make me some 🤦🏿‍♂️. Still waiting though...might hafta camp outside her house once the pandemic is over.

I used to make ebelskivers about 20+ years ago.  They're quite delicious.

I'm not convinced this is what Mother Kalani was making, though.  Every recipe I had for ebelskivers was baked in the oven in a special cast iron pan.  Mother Kalani was frying hers and I believe she said something right before the word "pancakes" that I didn't quite catch.  And I've never heard of ebelskivers referred to as a "pancake" in any way.  

Whatever she was making, they must have been good because Kalani snatched up one from the colander that was fresh from fryer and held onto it.  Yikes.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

As always, I like to skip around because most of these couples’ storylines are repetitive and the same thing happens every single week:

Coltee Creepee, Jessee and Debbieee: Colt’s whole behavior was creepy and manipulative. I think what he did was a real a**hole move. He knew he had someone else sleeping with him. And then he just let her walk out of the house in a city she’s never been to to find her way. I think he’s a pig.

Libby and Uhndrrrrei: I don’t think Andrei has or will reveal all his secrets. He probably holds a few more hands. It took all season to pull one secret out. 

But hopefully Libby’s nosey-ass family is done prying. I have serious doubts that they will stay together, but if the Family Potthast don’t back off, they won’t stand a chance. I don’t like Andrei, but they are wrong to keep butting in. Chuck should just cut off the money and back off and let them either make it or break it.

Pol and Karine: I think Karine will want to go home to her family in Brazil because she’d be more comfortable there. But, I suspect, she is a woman of convenience. If given the opportunity for frequent flyer miles, she will take advantage of it. 

Meanwhile, someone needs to get Paul to come back from Brazil so she can go safely.

Kalani and Asuelu: I don’t think therapy will work for Kalani and Asuelu’s marriage. I don't know what she sees in him; he is about 12 years old.  And he doesn't get that she's his wife and he needs to stand up for her to her mom, not blaming her for not giving mommy money.  And as for his mom, oy vey!  She doesn't care about her grandchildren?  Really.  I say cut her off completely.  

What did I think of this season? I thought this season was OK, but TLC cannot find anyone to be on the show, cause now all they want is trash. Just think about it: When 90 Day Fiance first started, it was good, and couples had real storylines. But not now. Stop bringing back the trash, enough already! Bring in some new couples.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2020 at 8:25 AM, Neurochick said:

To me Kalani, Libby, Deavan and Ari from "90 Day Fiance, the Other Way) are the same.  American women who went to foreign countries and married or became pregnant by men they didn't know and then get all upset when they realize their prince was never a prince at all.

We need to put Tiffany/Ronald on this list as well as Steven/Olga & of course Paul/Karine. Others foolishly brought their vacation fu*ks home without the bonus baby.

11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am so tired of having to see Angela and Tania's low hangers. I can understand when you are home how it feels good to let it all hang out...but there are times (especially around your inlaws) when you need to strap those puppies in.

Kalani too, with or without a bra. 

I'm in the minority here with regard to waste treatment, I think it's fascinating and would like such a tour (but not with crazy Pol).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

If she was, great! Let's see some footage of her making her witchy soaps and brews and whatever else she learned on her witchy healing soap vacation. 

apparently wearing a boot has rendered her totally unable to do ANYTHING! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I also believe (without any real proof) that Larissa and/or Colt knew Jess before this bullshit story line and went along with it for the exposure (ugh) and easy TLC money.

there are theories on their couples (thruples, quaples?) thread that this is, indeed, the case and that Larissa already knew Jess. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 9/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, mamadrama said:

Anyhow. Carry on! 

I spend a little bit of time Googling this but I can't find any recent sources but I did see this question asked and answered forever and ever ago..

Some of it is inherent in medications but also apparently they tried making better tasting medicines with newer flavoring agents and masking tools and consumers actually didn't like it. I mean, they liked it, but they actually thought the medication was less effective because it tasted good because the best medications taste terrible is just ingrained into people. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just read that there’s  chocolate flavored cough medicine for children called “Dr. Cocoa.” I’d be willing to give that a try even if I had to take half a bottle to get the adult dosage

Oooh, if Jaegermeister tastes like Nyquil, I wonder if Dr. Cocoa tastes like Godiva Liqueur.  

I should order a gigantic jug a small bottle of it and try it.  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 4
On 9/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, Grifter Lives said:

In the New York Times article about a year ago, Syngin said that his end goal for being on the show was that someone would offer them a camper or land. 

Can you provide the link?

13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

11 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Or when you are on TV...

merlin_156424500_a743e844-70b8-4abb-9374

• LOL 6