Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
saoirse

LSSC: Season Six Episode Talk

22 hours ago, Ms Lark said:

I don't mind the questionnaire or the set so much. What I really hate is his word salad that goes on and on as an intro to Quarantine/Meanwhile. I usually mute that part. Gah!

Agree times ten! Those intros have really gotten old.

Edited by NoReally
  • Like 3

I fast forward through the commercial and chat with Jon and don't stop until I see the Quarantinewhile graphic.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ABay said:

I fast forward through the commercial and chat with Jon and don't stop until I see the Quarantinewhile graphic.

Aww. I usually manage to stay awake for the chat with Jon if nothing else --even if Stephen sometimes makes me cringe a bit.
I might have to make an avatar of Jon Batiste captioned: My Guru. 

• Like 5

I like the questionnaire so far, but find some of the questions unnecessary, like "Apples or Oranges?" or "What number am I thinking of?" - sine the answer is always obviously No.

But I don't miss Big Furry Hat, or Midnight Confessions segments, I never found those funny TBH. Has there been any appearance by God in the last year? I kind of liked those occasionally, especially when he commented on some religious fanatics.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JustHereForFood said:

I like the questionnaire so far, but find some of the questions unnecessary, like "Apples or Oranges?" or "What number am I thinking of?" - sine the answer is always obviously No.

But I don't miss Big Furry Hat, or Midnight Confessions segments, I never found those funny TBH. Has there been any appearance by God in the last year? I kind of liked those occasionally, especially when he commented on some religious fanatics.

Am I weird that I noticed that in the last Questionnaire (Questionnairet?) show, the multiple  "guess which number" guesses were all divisible by 7?  Don't answer that.

• Laugh 4