Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08:The Best Duggar Christmas Pageant Ever

• Start Topic

On 8/26/2020 at 5:51 AM, sigmaforce86 said:

Jeremy in his lumberjack outfit going on to say he has an outfit for every occasion was just making it too easy for us.  

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wildflowers
I dress in women's clothing, and hang around in bars...

Was I the only one singing this as he talked about dressing for the occasion?

• LOL 22

On 8/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, ginger90 said:

I wonder how much mileage is JB ( and the Bates will be next) plan to get out of this picture.. " Counting on Grands"  IG series...

Let me find the post that labels who  is who..

Was the picture taken (or photo shopped) together in black and white?

Edited by sATL
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

I wonder how much mileage is JB ( and the Bates will be next) plan to get out of this picture.. " Counting on Grands"  IG series...

Let me find the post that labels who  is who..

Was the picture taken (or photo shopped) together in black and white?

Individual photos, photo shopped together.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Hmm...it says comments have been limited. Wonder if people were asking about the blurred out Dillards. Also I think I like Izzy’s pic the best. 

I know. But I keep being drawn to Samuel, there on the right. Cute kid with an interesting expression. ETA: I pretty much never watch that sh*tshow on TV. But there's something telling about that banner with the blurred-out grandkids on it. "We're not a TV family, we're just a family that's on TV." Bullshit.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I wonder if these are close to the actual heights of the kids.  It's in age order, but everyone always comments on how tall Israel is.  He looks pretty average here.

Mac 10, Michael 9, Marcus 7, Izzy 5, Mere 5, Spurge 4, Henry 3, Sam 3, Mason 2, Gid 2, Garrett 2, Lissy 2, Ivy 1, Addy, Bella, Maryella, Grace.

I agree, Iz looks to fit right in size-wise. But Jessa might have edited the photos to make it look that way, because we don't see their entire legs.

• Useful 3

It's interesting that Jessa and Joy were trying to get Giddy to keep his arms down because he tended to want to put them up, yet the pic that was chosen for Mason has his arms up. 

3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Mac 10, Michael 9, Marcus 7, Izzy 5, Mere 5, Spurge 4, Henry 3, Sam 3, Mason 2, Gid 2, Garrett 2, Lissy 2, Ivy 1, Addy, Bella, Maryella, Grace.

I agree, Iz looks to fit right in size-wise. But Jessa might have edited the photos to make it look that way, because we don't see their entire legs.

With the addition of Joy's new baby, Mason and Gideon are the middlest of the middle grandchildren right now. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Hmm...it says comments have been limited. Wonder if people were asking about the blurred out Dillards. Also I think I like Izzy’s pic the best. 

I mentioned it!  At that time posts weren’t yet limited. 

• Love 1

I think slamming JB for letting the kids ride on him, is playing into the family beliefs. Even though the teens are a bit too old, there's nothing sexual about it, unless it gets made into something sexual. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think slamming JB for letting the kids ride on him, is playing into the family beliefs. Even though the teens are a bit too old, there's nothing sexual about it, unless it gets made into something sexual. 

I agree. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I agree. 

• Love 6

Yeah, WTF people?  It's a guy, goofing off with his kids and playing a donkey in a Christmas play.  People are disgusting.  

I don't like JB, and I disagree strongly with his beliefs, but come on!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 8/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, GeeGolly said:

I don't think Gracie was born yet. She's not in the picture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2