Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E20: No Party Like a Mob Party

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Wicked said:

There is another woman with long dark that has shown up with Ramona since the beginning.  Can't think of her name, but she doesn't have bangs.

Joanie.  That was Joanie folks are talking about in earlier seasons. I don’t recall Elyse’s presence, and she might have been on before too, but she was never a major player on the franchise, or even a major side player. Joanie was Ramona’s confidant. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Joanie.  That was Joanie folks are talking about in earlier seasons. I don’t recall Elyse’s presence, and she might have been on before too, but she was never a major player on the franchise, or even a major side player. Joanie was Ramona’s confidant. 

Yes, you are correct, it was Joanie I was thinking about. It seems she hasn't been around much. That's probably why mistook Elyse for her.

• Love 2
On 8/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, chewycandy said:

Luann and Sonja are extroverted, flirty, hot ladies. I don’t think they should be ashamed at all if that’s what they want and love to do. I do think they’re lonely for solid, long term companionship. 

So Luann always rents while filming and the others have nothing to say about it, but they screamed at Tinsley at the last reunion about how she didn’t live in NYC when not filming. Ugh. I can’t remember if it was Bethenny or Dorinda or both...

On 8/29/2020 at 9:48 PM, izabella said:

I was trying to imagine some old guy, say Tom or Harry, jumping on top of a group of young women at a party like that...nope.  It's not right for Sonja to do it, either.

I hear both of you.

I think LuAnn and Sonja are both such pretty, sexy women, even if they're not 20 or 30, and it makes me kind of sad when they're described like they're these old hags who belong in a nursing home. Men get to enjoy their sexuality and flirting for so many more years.

That said, just as I hate when men are aggressive with their sexuality, I hate it when women are as well. Both LuAnn and Sonja can take it too far. I watched Ultimate Girls Trip before most of RHONY, and I was shocked when LuAnn got up close to this married guy and flashed him. If a man did something like that . . .

• Like 4
  • Applause 1