Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: Denise and Desist

• Start Topic

On 9/2/2020 at 9:34 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I know I’m late to the party, but I just joined last week. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s posts. 😊

Two things I’ve never understood while watching this season:

1) WHO CARES what Denise did with whom? And this all started because Denise took exception to the conversation at the barbecue? (While Denise has been a bit disingenuous about the kids’ reaction — Sammi saying it was “funny” — I can see a real concern about the other kids going home and telling their folks all about the sex talk they heard at the Phypers-Richards residence. I don’t blame Denise for not wanting that headache. It’s one thing to talk dirty when you are amongst yourselves, but in a more open setting...(but YMMV)).

2) I really wasn’t watching when Brandi was in the cast, but I’ve seen enough in reruns to wonder why everyone sees her now as their best bud. I recall a reunion  where she turned up via video, threw drunken insults, and everyone demanded Andy cut the feed. But now, because they all have an ax to grind with Denise, Brandi is back in the circle? See 1) for my opinion about the texts, and again this shows how low Brandi will go. If they let her back in the group, someone else will be next (looking at you, Rinna and/or Kyle).

I’ll stick

I, too, was surprised when Kyle was throwing out the "but I have never known Brandi to be a liar". EXCUSE Me? So are we now supposed to believe Kyle's husband has cheated many times, or that Lisa Rinna has a good reason to be threaten Brandi's life when she alluded to knowing something about Harry? Brandi opens her mouth (and legs) far too much for me.

• Love 5

I just love that the unholy trinity showed their asses again. Stupid. Stupid women. I think Denise had a major surgery, continued legal problems with Charlie, her house, rented or not, had recently burned down and she forgot shit she'd said. Normal people do that when stressed. Her inconsistencies remind me of my peri-menipause brain.I don't know if she lied about having sex with Brandi. I don't care. Those women pulled that out because they wanted to attack her. When they start exposing their skeletons I may care. It won't happen. But even if that was the case and she's deliberately lieing about everything I still choose to side with a liar rather than women who think it's cool to "joke" about an underage girl having so much sex she's graduated to threesomes, because she is Charlie Sheen's daughter after all, in front of a camera no less. It's deviant, morally repugnant behavior.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I just love that the unholy trinity showed their asses again. Stupid. Stupid women. I think Denise had a major surgery, continued legal problems with Charlie, her house, rented or not, had recently burned down and she forgot shit she'd said. Normal people do that when stressed. Her inconsistencies remind me of my peri-menipause brain.I don't know if she lied about having sex with Brandi. I don't care. Those women pulled that out because they wanted to attack her. When they start exposing their skeletons I may care. It won't happen. But even if that was the case and she's deliberately lieing about everything I still choose to side with a liar rather than women who think it's cool to "joke" about an underage girl having so much sex she's graduated to threesomes, because she is Charlie Sheen's daughter after all, in front of a camera no less. It's deviant, morally repugnant behavior.

It really is. I don't know if she believes that or if she just said it out of defensiveness, but either way, it's 100% unacceptable. People need to stop tolerating and normalizing this stuff. I'm with you 100% ShawnaLanne.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

But Kyle's got shit going on too, ShawnaLanne! (to LVP last season)

Everyone does to some extent or another but she's not being dog piled on, she's the attack dog. She's not having every word she says called a lie or having her character dismanteled in some mean girl game. No one likes a bully and the old guard are all being bullies. -

(Just another opportinty for me to trash Vyle.)

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
On 9/4/2020 at 4:07 PM, Chalby said:

I, too, was surprised when Kyle was throwing out the "but I have never known Brandi to be a liar". EXCUSE Me? So are we now supposed to believe Kyle's husband has cheated many times, or that Lisa Rinna has a good reason to be threaten Brandi's life when she alluded to knowing something about Harry? Brandi opens her mouth (and legs) far too much for me.

Didn't Brandi also say Vanderpump cheated on Ken with a trainer, but Vanderpump's never even had a personal trainer? I think Brandi sometimes tells the truth, sometimes twists the truth, and sometimes flat-out lies. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Everyone does to some extent or another but she's not being dog piled on, she's the attack dog. She's not having every word she says called a lie or having her character dismanteled in some mean girl game. No one likes a bully and the old guard are all being bullies. -

(Just another opportinty for me to trash Vyle.)

Exactly, just like last season with LVP, Kyle has no compassion for what other woman are going through. When LVP talked about how her brother had just died, in tears, Kyle's response was "Well I've got shit going on too, Lisa!"

And yet we always see poor Kyle crying over something. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Exactly, just like last season with LVP, Kyle has no compassion for what other woman are going through. When LVP talked about how her brother had just died, in tears, Kyle's response was "Well I've got shit going on too, Lisa!"

And yet we always see poor Kyle crying over something. 

We all know Vanderpump is a strong woman and the British are known for the stiff upper lip, so to watch her in tears over her brother was heartbreaking to watch. You'd think her own friend of many years would have felt awful seeing her in that state. 

I'm not by any means saying it's healthy to keep everything inside and to not ever cry. Crying is human and healthy. I also defend men when they're judged for their tears. But there's a difference between knowing it's okay to cry, and being a crybaby. I find crybabies annoying. I also loathe vicious mean girls. Kyle is unfortunately a hybrid of the two. You never know when she'll be screaming at you over nothing, or sitting there crying over nothing. Someone tell this woman it's okay to be chill! 

• Love 4
On 8/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, njbchlover said:

Another thing I don't understand is - if Denise was supposedly staying at that hotel, why didn't Garcelle or at least Michael go in and check with the front desk to see if they could call her room or something?  I mean, instead of just sitting in the car outside, calling Denise's cell over and over while it went straight to voicemail, Garcelle could have just gone in and asked the concierge or front desk to ring their room, right?  If you were a good friend and were not getting an answer on your supposed good friend's cell phone, wouldn't you do that?  Everyone was professing to be "soooo worried" about Denise, yet, no one thought to do something so simple?  More producer maniupulation that was very apparent.

Again - I think with this season, the producers have just played too much into the storyline, and actually ruined it.

Denise doesn't seem to really care about anybody else though.

• Love 2