Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Sticks And Stones

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Quof said:
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The 100 day party seems nice

But did you see any food?   One of the Pillow Talk crew commented that no one had so much as an appetizer.

Yeah, where were the julienne sliced carrots that Deaven and Jihoon's mother made? I thought she said that part of the celebration was them cooking together. 

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, alotmorestupider said:

Yeaaah Brittany, going through someone’s entire feed isn’t “nosy”. You’ve posted on a social media platform...so they people can view it. This entire story is fake af but is the audience to believe that in a culture where a woman shouldn’t show her hair that showing most of your buttocks in a picture is okay? How does she see through those heavy lashes? I can’t even see her actual eyeballs through those spider lashes. 

Elicia’s demeanor seems very aggressive all the time. Even when she was tickling the infant, she seemed aggressive. The party seemed very elaborate and festive. I like that Drascilla liked her traditional Korean gown. Deavan looks prettier when she doesn’t smile but it’s nice that she enjoyed herself and even nicer that Jihoon’s extended family was so accepting. 

I really don’t think Ariella will stay in Ethiopia. Shes 10 weeks from birth and doesn’t even have a bathroom to pee in, much less a stroller or crib or car seat. Some posters have called her mom a Karen but I actually love Mother Ariella. I think she’s well spoken, kind, patient and even-keeled. I’d miss her too. I think Ari thought it’d be romantic to love to an obscure developing country that most people can’t find on a map. I think she imagined having a little family would be exciting. It’s not going to work. Her scrunched up crying face looks very ogre-like. Sorry Ari. 

I didn't mind Janice, either. She asked all of the sensible questions that her daughter was too dim to think of. And she didn't try to convince Ari to come home, though she may if their living circumstances are not vastly improved when she and her husband return to see the baby--if the girl makes it that long. 

Brittany's lashes are bloody ridiculous. When they showed her profile, they extended by at least an inch. Yuck!

Armando will definitely tire of Kenny if he doesn't stop whining and accept the reality of the situation they're in and how his partner needs to adjust, too, and get used to being out.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Claudia Kishi said:

I get what you’re saying but I don’t think anyone should be told to “get used” to being verbally abused in public. 

Armando told him to be careful and mindful. No, no one should be verbally abused in public, but it happens to a lot of people in a lot of countries for many reasons.

• Love 8

I feel bad for Armando.  Kenny seemed to think living in Mexico was like going there as a tourist and staying in a fancy hotel that emulated US standards.   His complaining is only going to get on Armando’s nerves.  Things are tough enough for him, what with his family and worrying about random harassment or even assault.  And Kenny just acts all prissy about germs and anything that isn’t like home and he expects to like exactly like home in other ways.   It is great that he has felt comfortable being out for most of his life... but complaining is just going to drive Armando away.   

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Armando told him to be careful and mindful. No, no one should be verbally abused in public, but it happens to a lot of people in a lot of countries for many reasons.

And could lead to assault if they aren’t careful...even though they are the victim and in the right, it doesn’t matter if you are in the hospital.   

• Love 16

I'm not even ten minutes in and Devan had managed to be miserable, lazy and insulting.  

JFC girl, THIS is maybe why people don't like you.  And no, cooking with other jihoon isn't like cooking with your crazy ass mom.  

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Deaven seemed fine last night.  She tried, was cordial, posed for pictures, didn't witch to his family and seemed willing to give it another chance.  I mean when you wonder why she  seems so low, THINK about it.  Jihoon is her man.  That's a lot to deal with it.  lol  Most people use food processors, so, she shouldn't feel bad about the chopping.  Chopping and peeling food by hand is one thing that I learned growing up that I am really good at. For all it's worth.  lol  I could have impressed Jihoon's mother though.  I'll put my slicing and dicing up against anyone. lol

Okay.  I thought that Brittney was being totally sarcastic with her comment of Yazan being a virgin.  She said it tongue in cheek.  Like, RIGHT, his parents believe that, so it is so.  I don't think she was serious about that.  

Nit picking about dirty restrooms is so silly.  It's obviously producer driven.  Just stop it TLC. It's ridiculous and obvious.  And, then about the getting angry with a homophobic slur in public......it's like they are trying to make Armondo feel bad that he's not proactive.  They are missing the point that living vs. dying is a practical matter.  I don't care for their approach on this.  Getting shot at a taco stand isn't an admirable thing to do.  

Devan attempted to chop half a carrot, proceeded to tell a woman who had cooked the dish countless times that cutting "didn't matter" because I guess she is such an expert.  

She then put on a sour face and decided not to help at all. 

Yeah, jihoons mother was laughing at how terrible she was....take it in stride and be gracious.  Ask her to teach you how to do it correctly.  Laughingly apologize....claim you're a terrible cook and ask for another task.  Proactively see if you can help by throwing away the ends or by getting serving bowls and plates.....ask questions...

Instead, in usual Devan fashion she sat around skulking, checked out, took offense at everything and lazily sat around doing and offering nothing.  

She is truly a miserable human being, with the superpower to suck all the joy and life out of any situation.  This is another reason why I don't think she'd land a decent guy in the US.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
32 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

It makes her even more unattractive than she already is.

I think it's a defense mechanism when she is uncomfortable.  Her father does it too and that's where she learned it, IMO.

I find it odd and kinda off-putting because it's in such conflict with the conversation....like someone smiling happily at a funeral.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, steff13 said:

Yeah it was very, "he's a virgin" WINK.  

Which she maybe shouldn't  say on national TV if yazan has to keep living  in that community.  

Im sure a lot of people have sex outside marriage, but often the problems are because everyone finds out, not that it happened.  

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I feel bad for Armando.  Kenny seemed to think living in Mexico was like going there as a tourist and staying in a fancy hotel that emulated US standards.   His complaining is only going to get on Armando’s nerves.  Things are tough enough for him, what with his family and worrying about random harassment or even assault.  And Kenny just acts all prissy about germs and anything that isn’t like home and he expects to like exactly like home in other ways.   It is great that he has felt comfortable being out for most of his life... but complaining is just going to drive Armando away.   

I agree. 

I think both Kenny and Ari are people who've read too many romance novels and watched too many romcoms.  Both of them seemed to have fantasies of marrying "a handsome man from a far away land."  Well now both of them are in that far away land, with those handsome men and it doesn't quite measure up to the fantasy.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Devan attempted to chop half a carrot, proceeded to tell a woman who had cooked the dish countless times that cutting "didn't matter" because I guess she is such an expert. 

Jap Chae with Mother Jihoon! I wish I was as lucky as Deavan. Of course how you slice carrots makes a difference when they are to be part of a noodle dish. What did Deavan want? To throw in that big ass carrot in one piece? Doesn't she want to learn the most refined aspects of Korean cooking? I do! Sign me up as your pupil, Mother Jihoon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, MoonMountain said:

My biggest takeaway of this episode is....who goes to a taco stand and only orders one taco???!?

Especially in Mexico, they make their taco's very small so you always order at least 3. They are homemade (tortilla's) fresh and delicious with yummy homemade sauces. Of course Kenny wouldn't know that because it's not Taco Bell and he's too busy complaining about everything.  While I'm on the subject of Kenny, I have been is some very disgusting gas station bathrooms all across America so TLC taking extra time to focus on the taco stand bathroom and gracing us with the toilet close ups was beyond ridiculous. Kenny stfu and TLC don't waste our time with this garbage filler footage. 

2 hours ago, Quof said:

But did you see any food?   One of the Pillow Talk crew commented that no one had so much as an appetizer.

The pillow talkers spoke too soon. There was food on the plates and table when they were all getting ready to leave so I assume they were eating throughout the evening.  Not sure if it was the food Jihoon's mom made, though. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Jap Chae with Mother Jihoon! I wish I was as lucky as Deavan. Of course how you slice carrots makes a difference when they are to be part of a noodle dish. What did Deavan want? To throw in that big ass carrot in one piece? Doesn't she want to learn the most refined aspects of Korean cooking? I do! Sign me up as your pupil, Mother Jihoon.

I hate cooking and I’m terrible at it but even I know the thickness and size of a vegetable matters in how evenly and thoroughly it’s cooked. No wonder Mother Jihoon was laughing the whole time. The girl can’t even cut up a carrot without getting defensive and sulky. 

• Love 16
37 minutes ago, alotmorestupider said:

The girl can’t even cut up a carrot without getting defensive and sulky. 

Devilann did not even know how to hold the veg while cutting..it is evident that she does not  like to be wrong....JIHOONs mother does not like me...boo hoo...Jihoons mother should treat HER like elyce treats Jihoon....F*** this F*** that I will kill you....blah blah blah...the Korean grandparents should keep the baby before  devillann applies her parenting skills to him!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

...the Korean grandparents should keep the baby before  devillann applies her parenting skills to him!

That’s a tough call. Look at the mess known as a Jihoon. Then, on the other hand, we have Elicia ——->Deaven———->Drucilla. No good choices.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I also have to think Jihoon’s mother was having a little fun with her but can’t say that I blame her. Japchae is my favorite Korean dish. I make it all the time. 
Of course, lazyass Deavan only buys her vegetables prechopped. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Of course, lazyass Deavan only buys her vegetables prechopped. 

and cooked......she gave up soooo much to go to South Korea.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Well that's ridiculous. Unless he can get a visa asap, then a job is a better alternative than NO JOB. I can easily see Miss-not-to-ever-be-pleased-Meylza reprimanding him for not having a job.  And in this remote world, what difference does it make if you are online where the jpb is located? I know this was all filmed before Covid, but I think the world is now realizing that some jobs don't have to be place specific. 

I work in IT, have for years.  The whole job search scene was just a stupid TLC setup.  NO ONE goes to a temp agency to apply for an IT job.  Cheesedick would have a Linked In account, and post his resume on the big job hunting sites like Monster and ZipRecruiter.  He would find out what major companies have tech centers in Central and South America.  He would have continued to work in his old job while looking for opportunities with multinational companies in Colombia where he would interview at their offices in English.  The whole thing they portrayed was baloney.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I so wanted to like and root for them, but now Kenneth especially is coming across as a stereotype prissy gay. 

There is nothing wrong with being a prissy gay man, frankly we would be a lot better off with more "prissy" men than the toxic masculinity bullshit that we are dealing with now.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
23 minutes ago, Dahlia said:

I’ll take masculine of any kind over this prissy crap trying to pass as normal. No thanks

"Normal", so is it all gay men that you find not "normal" or is it just the ones that you think are too effeminate? Like, exactly how prissy can you think I am before you think I am a unworthy freak?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, John M said:

There is nothing wrong with being a prissy gay man, frankly we would be a lot better off with more "prissy" men than the toxic masculinity bullshit that we are dealing with now.

I totally agree and sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just meant that production seems to be playing up a stereotype much like they do with other participants

• Love 7
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yeah, where were the julienne sliced carrots that Deaven and Jihoon's mother made? I thought she said that part of the celebration was them cooking together. 

Wait, there had to be food served at some point or maybe I'm hallucinating...

I distinctly recall seeing Mother Deaven chewing with her mouth open, smacking food with great gusto.  

I think it was somewhere around the same time as Grandmother Jihoon gave the money gift.  

The only reason it caught my attention was because Mother Deaven is so crass. 

Maybe I'm thinking of another  get together.  Sometimes this bag of idiots all blend together in my brain.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

TLC manages to find people who have never heard of Google.

Ari is just now telling Bini that she does not think he knows her at all...duh.

Apparently they also found people who've never heard of birth control either. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

She then put on a sour face and decided not to help at all. 

Yeah, jihoons mother was laughing at how terrible she was....take it in stride and be gracious.  Ask her to teach you how to do it correctly.  Laughingly apologize....claim you're a terrible cook and ask for another task.  Proactively see if you can help by throwing away the ends or by getting serving bowls and plates.....ask questions...

Instead, in usual Devan fashion she sat around skulking, checked out, took offense at everything and lazily sat around doing and offering nothing.  

She is truly a miserable human being, with the superpower to suck all the joy and life out of any situation.  This is another reason why I don't think she'd land a decent guy in the US.

Deavan's go-to is to disengage or fall apart. Remember her complete sobbing breakdown over preparing breakfast for Jihoon's parents when they first visited? Jihoon's mother was trying to help and she still went all to pieces!

Kenny and Armando disappoint me. That they would allow themselves to be portrayed as such broad stereotypes. "Look, I'm an American fish out of water! Oh my stars, everything is not sanitized and wrapped in plastic! Of course I don't speak your silly language!" I suppose we'll get the suspicion of Armando from Kenny's whiny, dependent children any time now. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Dobian said:

I work in IT, have for years.  The whole job search scene was just a stupid TLC setup.  NO ONE goes to a temp agency to apply for an IT job.  

The large utility company from which I retired gets a lot of their IT techs and analysts from temp agencies.  If the temp turns out to be good, they are offered a permanent job after several months of observation.  It also works well for the temp, to see if they like working for the company before committing to a permanent job.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

The large utility company from which I retired gets a lot of their IT techs and analysts from temp agencies.  If the temp turns out to be good, they are offered a permanent job after several months of observation.  It also works well for the temp, to see if they like working for the company before committing to a permanent job.

Yup. We have 2 local temp companies and they split job seekers pretty equally between warehouses/factories (mostly Amazon) and IT jobs. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Dahlia said:

I’ll take masculine of any kind over this prissy crap trying to pass as normal. No thanks

What's "normal"? I'd kinda rather my son grow up a "prissy" man than one with toxic masculinity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 8/25/2020 at 10:02 AM, spunky said:

I'm love the shade Jihoon's mother threw at Deavan "I don't expect much."

In Mother Jihoon's defense, the convoluted way Deaven asked the question about MIL's expectations and the translation of her answer on the device were totally different. Mother J told her the expectation was for Deaven to "just say hello and thank you" (I think meaning to the party guests) but the translation said Mother J didn't "expect much" and "not to talk" and Deaven took offense at that and she was being told to shut up. 

• Love 6

I  missed that this was a midseason finale, and came here to see why it said the show will return on October 11, and change to a two hour show on Sunday. I guess it wasn't explained on the show, either.

Saying something nice about Deavan -- She looked very pretty at the 100 day party. In the past, she has said that she loved her Korean wedding dress and was disappointed that the show didn't show more of the party because everyone was dressed so beautifully. It was nice to see her appreciate something since she's such a sourpuss about everything. Jihoon's no catch, but she makes me want to root for him.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

What's "normal"? I'd kinda rather my son grow up a "prissy" man than one with toxic masculinity.

I'm constantly amazed at how much strife seems universal in heterosexual relationships seems to revolve around men refusing to engage in household physical and emotional labor because they are men and men don't do that. Like, the idea that two men could have a happy marriage and a clean and organized house just seems unfathomable to them.

Honey, for the 1000th time neither of us is the "woman", we divided up the needs of our household fairly and equitably years ago, we honestly do not have any conflict over who does the dishes, the laundry and takes out the trash.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 8/25/2020 at 4:26 AM, MoonMountain said:

My biggest takeaway of this episode is....who goes to a taco stand and only orders one taco???!?

(In a small voice) Me?  I had gastric bypass in 2006 and I can only eat small meals at a time.  I often order a kid's meal in restuarants as they are smaller.

22 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

She was having great fun going around at home telling everyone how she was going to have her baby in Ethiopia, but Princess Ari doesn’t seem too rooted in reality.

She did seem to take a bit of relish in telling people:  "Yeah I am having my baby in Ethopia!" which translates, to me, "Aren't I goofy and wacky?"  No, it shows you can't master birth control.  I have said this before:  I have know a few people who went on a "Sex-cation" but brought along PLENTY of birth control.  Don't need a baby as a souvenior!

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She did seem to take a bit of relish in telling people:  "Yeah I am having my baby in Ethopia!"

prefaced with "MY birth story is really interesting..." with the unsaid part implying "and yours is not." It was that exact moment in the very first five minutes of the Ari's "journey" when I started to dislike her and it was all downhill from there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Deavan and Jihoon: I don’t think Mother Jihoon and Deavan will get along as long as Deavan relies on that crappy translator gadget to communicate. I believe that is responsible for at least half of their problems. She needs to learn the language and communicate directly. She will be long gone and back to the US shortly.

Kenny and Armando: I actually don’t blame Armando. He is very afraid of public reactions to their relationship and their safety. Kenny needs to stop with wanting PDA. They are not in America. 

I really think they need to reconsider their choice to live in Mexico. Armando's daughter is very young still & would adjust quickly to living in the U.S. It is much safer for them here & they can marry any time.

Britt the Rapper and Yazan: She needs to takeoff and run. There’s way too many things she is sacrificing by joining his family. She can no longer dress cute and that girl has a banging body. There’s no way she did all that work to her body to turn around and cover up all day, it’s not happening. The biggest issue is she is a Christian and him demanding that she turn to Islam is crazy. I don’t see how anyone is in relationships moving to different countries and they did not discuss all this before hand. It should’ve been a major discussion that you have to change religions, you have to dress a certain way and you have to take your social media down or we can’t get married. Instead he waits till she’s there and gives her three days to change her religion. No man is worth changing your religion and going to hell because you denounce Jesus as your Savior. NO ONE is worth eternity in hell. That is why I think this story is totally fake and just for her exposure. There is absolutely no way she is converting. Plus, with Yazan being pretty traditional, what attracted him to Brittany in the first place?

Areoooolaaaa and Biniyam: Man, oh man. I really think she’ll be heading back to the US soon.

She will be very uncomfortable there. Now that Mama has left her to face the consequences of her reckless actions, she realizes she can’t do it. I think Binyam will be a good dad, but is not financially equipped to provide the lifestyle she’s accustomed to.

What I will never understand is when these women entertain having a relationship with these men, do they ever stop to think how different and/or restrictive their culture may be as to their role as a woman in their country? No, they do not because they live through their rose colored glasses, and when these glasses are off, they actually see and experience the true reality of the men's culture. Therefore, I don't think she will stay because of the living conditions that he may be used to, and she is not combined with the insistence of her becoming a Christian in order for her baby to be baptized in his religion. (Also, if she has the baby in Ethiopia, the child will then have Ethiopian citizenship. Can she take the child out of Ethiopia without permission? I hope she thought this out......)

I don’t know if it’s hormones, or if she’s got mental issues which could be the case seeing as she used to be a cutter 🤔😕, but she may not be mentally up to it. I feel for him, he probably didn’t know what he got into when he slept with her 🤷🏻‍♀️.

What is with the mid-season finale? I personally think TLC had to stretch out some seasons of 90 Day Fiance due to COVID-19, just to prevent us from going two full months without our favorite TV show. The coronavirus pandemic has halted traveling and filming out of the country for a while. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So is next week the finale? Is there going to be a Tell-All for this hot mess of a season? I suppose they can tie up all the loose ends next Monday and leave us hanging out to dry about what happened after filming stopped. Oh, well. Unsatisfying ending but that's my fault for getting sucked in I suppose. The only couple I want to see make it is Armando and Kenny.

• Love 1
On 8/25/2020 at 5:38 PM, magemaud said:
On 8/25/2020 at 3:19 AM, endure said:

Does Brittany ever wipe that grin off her face?

Only when she ugly cries

My memory may have gone a bit kaput since the early days of Brittany and 'her story."  BUT....I kind of remember her father (in FL) ALSO speaking with a perpetual grin on HIS face when he talked.  Genetics??  Learned behavior??  I recall finding it a tad curious.  (If anyone has the earlier episodes taped, it would be interesting to see if these other viewers picked up on this 'family trait.')

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 8/25/2020 at 10:53 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Doleful, joyless slag Deavan. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, upon seeing the adorable little chubby cheeked Taeyang, goes all mooshy and cannot resist a huge smile. Except his mother. Any other mother would be playing with him, interacting with him, and enjoying the bejesus out of such a delightful baby.  She seems to ignore him most of the time, and derive no joy from him. Sad. Glad he has his doting grandparents, anyway. 

We have a new “miracle” panda baby in DC (it’s really a miracle - it’s basically the equivalent of Grangela having a baby). I see a lot of Panda Cam in my future. Check it out - especially as the baby gets older and cuter in a few weeks.

IMO - Mei Xiang shows a lot more interest and joy in her minuscule, hairless offspring than Deavan does in her new adorable one.

Her and her mother piss me off. They’re so angry about Jihoon not keeping a good enough eye on HER wild child. But it’s OK and completely safe to let her climb on top of kitchen counters, play on airport baggage carousel’s and such.

They’ve taught her no boundaries - and it’s Jihoon’s fault she runs off in a strange country? Watch your own damn kid. And especially be able to monetarily support her by yourself if Baby Daddy is a no show.

I just don’t think it’s fair to thrust all responsibility on Jihoon to single handily support all of them even if he is irresponsible and immature. 

• Love 18
On 8/25/2020 at 4:31 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Preferably, a happy future that is as sanitized and germ- free as possible 

Boy Kenny is so fussy he must douche like 16 times before sex.  

On 8/25/2020 at 6:18 AM, steff13 said:

Oh my goodness, Ari's lipstick and eyebrows and general expressions are all awful.  

She looks like her mother to me.

• Love 1
On 8/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, Neurochick said:

Kenny needs to understand that life is messy, life has germs and there's no way you can escape them all.  Deal with that.

It helps your immune system to be exposed on the regular to things.  Plus the obsession with antibacterial soap has made bacteria stronger.  We have had evolution, we don’t need to tinker with the balance.

On 8/25/2020 at 8:18 AM, suzywallis said:

-Ari definitely fell in love his Binyim's look

Maybe he should just buy a wig.  And she’s so dim he could tell her he grew it out for her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, DEL901 said:

And could lead to assault if they aren’t careful...even though they are the victim and in the right, it doesn’t matter if you are in the hospital.   

Right, the pedestrian has the right of way, but that doesn’t mean much if you end up in traction.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really think they need to reconsider their choice to live in Mexico. Armando's daughter is very young still & would adjust quickly to living in the U.S. It is much safer for them here & they can marry any time.

The US does not allow much immigration from Mexico and there are many people on the list already.  So we are talking years if ever.

3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

No man is worth changing your religion and going to hell because you denounce Jesus as your Savior. NO ONE is worth eternity in hell.

I gotta say that to the extent Brittany is Christian at all I doubt she embraces the fire and brimstone angle.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TzuShih said:

My memory may have gone a bit kaput since the early days of Brittany and 'her story."  BUT....I kind of remember her father (in FL) ALSO speaking with a perpetual grin on HIS face when he talked.  Genetics??  Learned behavior??  I recall finding it a tad curious.  (If anyone has the earlier episodes taped, it would be interesting to see if these other viewers picked up on this 'family trait.')

Maybe they are related to The Cheshire Cat.  Or The Joker.

2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

We have a new “miracle” panda baby in DC (it’s really a miracle - it’s basically the equivalent of Grangela having a baby)

When I lived in DC 30 years ago the female panda kept miscarrying because she was using carrots to pleasure herself.  Ah nature.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I  missed that this was a midseason finale, and came here to see why it said the show will return on October 11, and change to a two hour show on Sunday. I guess it wasn't explained on the show, either.

There’s still one more episode before the mid season finale (whatever the hell that is!) then there will be a few weeks hiatus before they move to a Sunday timeslot. My question is, have they said what is going to be on Monday nights in its place after this week? Usually by now are inundated with commercials about new shows premiering about things like huge families, Little People, 600 pound people, or horrendous skin or foot conditions. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1