Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: I See Red Flags

• Start Topic

On 8/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, princelina said:
On 8/19/2020 at 8:43 PM, Mercolleen said:

The "expert" narration is so unnecessary. WE KNOW what is going on. Even if we never saw this show before in our lives. I hate them. 

Yeah, but I've been watching since the first season & I learned so much from this episode's narration.  Did you know that most couples on honeymoons have known each other for a long while but these couples got married at first sight so they have to take time for in-depth conversations so they can get to know each other? Fascinating! Also, these couples got married at first sight -- who knew?

• LOL 4

Just now binging this season and I’m beyond confused over the pairing of Christina and Henry. Henry is such a blah personality and Christina is way too high maintenance. I actually fast forward their scenes now because the awkwardness is so out of control. 😬😬😬😬 Super cringe. 

• Love 2
On 8/19/2020 at 8:28 PM, Soup333 said:

God knows I wish they’d have matched ChristinA and Brett. Her aggressiveness and his blatant assholery would have been very entertaining. 

I would have liked to see Olivia and Bennett.  One tp square Bennett.

• LOL 1