Type keyword(s) to search

Shahs in the Media

• Start Topic

Yes GG posted on her Instagram account a video of  her and her guy getting married at the court house in January.  apparently they went to get thier marriage license or to find out steps to get one, and decided to get married right there.

I just saw the divorce on another site- have to admit I had no idea she even married. I tried to google a bit more as I find it interesting at least on the sites I have seen, her fiance/husband/ex only has a first name? Shalom. In one snippet she said that he is Jewish, she is Muslim and its all about love. 

Wonderful. But something ( a lot) is very off with this. I came here to see if anyone had any more info on this. Curious and curiouser.

1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

Shalom dated one of the Dash Dolls so he was on that show.  Same deal - she was Muslim and too.

I had to google what Dash Dolls was. Oh lawd. Another Kardashian franchise. Will they EVER go away? 

• Love 1

I came here to see if anyone knows anything about a new season for Shahs.

Dont they normally start their new season in April, right along with Southern Charm and RH of New York?

Is the series kaput ?

3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I came here to see if anyone knows anything about a new season for Shahs.

Dont they normally start their new season in April, right along with Southern Charm and RH of New York?

Is the series kaput ?

The show has been renewed for a sixth season and is due to premiere sometime this spring.  No other details right now, but I'm keeping an eye out.  

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Lili Ghalichi just got married.

• I wish them the best.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lilly-ghalichi-wedding-photos

Hey I have that dress.  lol.  I kid I kid.   I wonder if he's Persian too, because if not, whatever culture he's from just got swallowed up.    Her wedding dress looked like it could've been gorgeous on a different person, she's way too little for all that fabric.   The only thing I miss about the Shahs is how they feast on an average damn Tuesday - that wedding? I cannot even fathom the spread.

• Love 3
(edited)

Watching old episodes that Bravo is airing. What happened to Mike's shoe line that he "launched" a while ago? Is it in the same landslide as his "marriage"? 

Is Asa coming back? Is MJ still with Tommy? I'm glad the show is on again but I hope it's not going to turn into the ultimate scripted reality series.

I just watched a repeat of the last Shahs reunion on Bravo. I completely forgot about that old, bitter hag Vita (MJ's mom). 

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Asa was in the preview getting an ultrasound. 

So this "new" season was filmed last year since we know Asa had her baby boy in January. My guess is that she will gracefully bow out of this reality show. Seems like her child's father Jermaine, is a very private person. I like Asa and hope she stays. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Asa was in the preview getting an ultrasound. 

That same preview also showed Mike and Jessica talking about getting back together.. So is she still hanging around?  If that's going to be a story line, then I'm deleting this from my DVR. 

• Love 3
On 6/9/2017 at 3:13 PM, chenoa333 said:

Watching old episodes that Bravo is airing. What happened to Mike's shoe line that he "launched" a while ago? Is it in the same landslide as his "marriage"? 

Is Asa coming back? Is MJ still with Tommy? I'm glad the show is on again but I hope it's not going to turn into the ultimate scripted reality series.

I just watched a repeat of the last Shahs reunion on Bravo. I completely forgot about that old, bitter hag Vita (MJ's mom). 

The shoe line seems like it still exists. I actually felt really badly for Mike because they got a really good placement in Kitson, which promptly went out of business a couple weeks later.

I never forget about Vita because she's the worst.

• Love 3

Bravo showed a sneak peek tonight, about 15 minutes worth of film.   Asa revealed to Reza she's pregnant.  Of course, he was like why didn't you tell ME?  Sure, Reza, you're the most important person she had to tell.

MJ and whathisface are living together, in a new condo.  Boxes all over the place, general chaos.  The clincher, they moved into a building where Vida lives one floor up, and they can see each other from the windows.  Oy.  MJ needed to move hours away from Vida, not a floor away.

Mike moved into a new "dope" place.  Reza decorated.  Whatever.

Other clips of GG and MJ fighting.  Zzzzz.

Jury's out if I watch this season.

• Love 2
On 7/9/2017 at 9:31 PM, hoosier80 said:

Bravo showed a sneak peek tonight, about 15 minutes worth of film.   Asa revealed to Reza she's pregnant.  Of course, he was like why didn't you tell ME?  Sure, Reza, you're the most important person she had to tell.

MJ and whathisface are living together, in a new condo.  Boxes all over the place, general chaos.  The clincher, they moved into a building where Vida lives one floor up, and they can see each other from the windows.  Oy.  MJ needed to move hours away from Vida, not a floor away.

Mike moved into a new "dope" place.  Reza decorated.  Whatever.

Other clips of GG and MJ fighting.  Zzzzz.

Jury's out if I watch this season.

MJ needs to stay away from Vida. Vida dumped her husband and child to live with her lover and then parade around the Persian community in LA with her new man. Vida didn't raise MJ, but still thinks she has the right to be critical or say shit about MJ's life.

MJ is friends with Reza because he's her mother with a moustache. Such a narcissist.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

MJ needs to stay away from Vida. Vida dumped her husband and child to live with her lover and then parade around the Persian community in LA with her new man. Vida didn't raise MJ, but still thinks she has the right to be critical or say shit about MJ's life.

MJ is friends with Reza because he's her mother with a moustache. Such a narcissist.

What! I didn't know about all of this!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

What! I didn't know about all of this!

It was briefly discussed during season 1.

Vida wanted to be with this guy and he didn't want her kid around. Vida chose the man before MJ, but they would still see each other at events in and around the L.A. area. MJ is such a wounded person. I can't believe she continues to let that gorgon, Vida, in her life. Vida continues to insist every man in MJ's life isn't up to snuff, but still finds a way to denigrate MJ too.

• Love 4
On 7/16/2017 at 1:33 PM, chenoa333 said:

I like MJ's boyfriend Tommy. And I like Jessica. The only person on the show I can't stomach is MJ's mother. 

MJ has brought all manner of fake boyfriends on this show, but the first moment I saw Tommy, I knew it was real.

Vida is the worst. Every once in awhile I wonder what it would be like to have a spin-off show "The Horrible Parents of Bravo." It could be Vida, Kandi's mom Mama Joyce, Aviva's dad George, the ghost of Big Kathy Kyle and Kim's mom. I'm sure there are more, but I'm blanking on them.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

MJ has brought all manner of fake boyfriends on this show, but the first moment I saw Tommy, I knew it was real.

Vida is the worst. Every once in awhile I wonder what it would be like to have a spin-off show "The Horrible Parents of Bravo." It could be Vida, Kandi's mom Mama Joyce, Aviva's dad George, the ghost of Big Kathy Kyle and Kim's mom. I'm sure there are more, but I'm blanking on them.

Yes I have the same insight/intuition about Tommy. He's real and he knows life with MJ will be challenging because of Vida Loco. But he is ready for whatever it takes to be the man that MJ needs. I wish I had a Tommy like him!

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes I have the same insight/intuition about Tommy. He's real and he knows life with MJ will be challenging because of Vida Loco. But he is ready for whatever it takes to be the man that MJ needs. I wish I had a Tommy like him!

I'm not normally the type to tell a woman to do x, y, z to keep a man, but MJ needs to do whatever she needs to do to keep him. When he said he wouldn't let Vida talk his children that way, I was like Vida this man don't play. Vida keeps acting like this, I know that Tommy will keep to his word. Heck, his kids might be calling Asa's mom granny before they ever say a word to Vida. Tommy is real and he loves MJ. Juan Dixon take note.

• Love 5
On 7/18/2017 at 4:56 PM, HunterHunted said:

I'm not normally the type to tell a woman to do x, y, z to keep a man, but MJ needs to do whatever she needs to do to keep him. When he said he wouldn't let Vida talk his children that way, I was like Vida this man don't play. Vida keeps acting like this, I know that Tommy will keep to his word. Heck, his kids might be calling Asa's mom granny before they ever say a word to Vida. Tommy is real and he loves MJ. Juan Dixon take note.

Yep, I loved when he exploded at vida when she criticized MJ and her apartment.

while he is uncouth, he loves MJ as she is.

I am glad that MJ found a dude who is willing to take her bitch mother down.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

GG is a hot mess but I actually find her crazy ass very entertaining! 

Also, if that story is accurate and since she was the one who brought it up I have no reason to doubt her it's her sister that the messy bitch in that situation.

Though sweetie this is the second reality show he appeared on of course Shalom is a famewhore.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Shalom wants spousal support. Poor GG

Based on the one month of income when they were married? Scheana from Vanderpump Rules was married to her husband for years and only had to fork over $50,000. They didn't have a prenup either. Shalom is entitled to maybe a $100. GG and Shalom were barely married. He's only entitled to marital income and they were only married for about 40 days. The Shahs only make about $250,000 a year from the show. Shalom is maybe entitled to $15,000 for the time he was married to GG. Certainly not spousal support.

• Love 3
On 9/20/2017 at 5:14 PM, Willowsmom said:

He's claiming they separated Sept 13, not in March.

He better have receipts because she issued a statement to the press in March that she was ending the marriage. If they were still together after March, some paparazzo would have caught at least one picture of the two together.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Asa claims she only gained 18 lbs during her pregnancy! What a load of crap! http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/asa-soltan-rahmati-weight-loss-143570   

Notice that none of her pregnancy pictures are from when she was filming SoS and all of the ones they do show are photo shopped IMO. LOL 

The doctors think she's a goddess?????

She is insane,  sure the doctors have never seen a baby gain weight. I'm sure she's the first mother to love breast feeding her baby. Hell at this point I'm sure she's the first and only mother that breast fed successfully. 

Please Asa take several seats I'm sure you need several for your ginormous ass and head.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, bagger said:

The doctors think she's a goddess?????

She is insane,  sure the doctors have never seen a baby gain weight. I'm sure she's the first mother to love breast feeding her baby. Hell at this point I'm sure she's the first and only mother that breast fed successfully. 

Please Asa take several seats I'm sure you need several for your ginormous ass and head.

I Know! She is certifiable IMO. No wonder her fellow cast members have had it with her and are calling her out on her BS! LOL 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I Know! She is certifiable IMO. No wonder her fellow cast members have had it with her and are calling her out on her BS! LOL 

I can live with a certain amount of delusion because after all, all of these reality "stars" have some form of delusion about themselves. Most think their lives are more enviable than they are but this woman has reached a level where if it's not a put on someone needs to urge her to get medical help.

• Love 2
On 10/6/2017 at 5:01 PM, WireWrap said:

Asa claims she only gained 18 lbs during her pregnancy! What a load of crap! http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/asa-soltan-rahmati-weight-loss-143570   

Notice that none of her pregnancy pictures are from when she was filming SoS and all of the ones they do show are photo shopped IMO. LOL 

She lost the weight by breastfeeding?! Lol! Those are some big breasts!

I think 18 of those MUCHO pounds was exactly that: a load of crap. The other 80 pounds was her fat azz she hides under her kaftans. None of the other shahs like her anymore. Hell even GG gets forgiven and comes across as likeable sometimes. I would LOVE to have one night out with the crazy GG. My life would then be complete!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2