Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Public Displays Of Contention

• Start Topic

For the money, period end of story. Some folks are so fucking lazy and have so little self esteem that they would rather portray themselves as vile human garbage just for the easy paycheck from TLC or BravHo.

I saw an episode of Dr. Phil where this chick was getting cat-fished, but also she was cat-fishing a third guy. They made mention of a "reality show", and it was fairly obvious they meant 90 Day Fiance. Well, the woman let it slip that once her first fiance was booted for failing to pass a background check with the production company, she had to "find another fiance for the show". This show is mostly crap with a couple real losers thrown in. When it first started, only some of it was crap and the rest was real. Now, it is 99% manufactured. They need to take it back to 1 hour long, because I am starting to just watch the Pillow Talk version. It's getting that bad. The whole Colt/Larissa thing is the most obvious this season, but there are couples on the other spin-offs that are even more obvious. 

Kalani and Asuelo were doing pretty well until they crossed the line into "nobody is that horrible". Asuelo's family should have been kept out of it, because they are all horrible actresses. Watching Kalani's family hate Asuelo (which does seem authentic) was entertaining enough. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

@BravoAddict72, I laughed because did anybody refer to it as the national anthem? And why would you expect Andre to know the American national anthem? And making fun of him? I bet the two Chucks don’t know all the words to their own anthem either. When I was a kid we lived in Montreal and so we learned the Canadian national anthem but I’m pretty sure that I don’t remember all the words correctly and a lot of the times we just sang.  Same goes for all the Christmas songs we learned to “sing” in French.  The Chucks should be embarrassed and they should apologize.

• Love 9

Eric has no money.  he lives in a dump, and buying any high end furniture for his home would be pointless. go to target.

if she gets plastic surgery,  it will be comped by some doctor in Las Vegas for the advertisement. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

Eric has no money.  he lives in a dump, and buying any high end furniture for his home would be pointless. go to target.

if she gets plastic surgery,  it will be comped by some doctor in Las Vegas for the advertisement. 

It's Larissa.  Just take her to Walmart or Dollar General.  😄  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Libby’s family is despicable. If I went to another country and hated everything, I would never say that to the locals. Nor would I say it to family and friends if I was being filmed. And if I was not being filmed, I would just say that it wasn’t my cup of tea.

They are the epitome of ugly Americans abroad...and at home. 

• Love 12

I thought Larissa exaggerated quite a bit when she told Eric the cost of her medical procedures, so I looked up prices in Vegas and a boob job goes for $5,000-$ 6800 and a nose job will run you $ 3500-$ 6500. Certainly much less than the $ 30K she told him she wanted to "borrow" (eye roll) 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

On another note, did I see/hear correctly that last night there was an announcement that next week's episode would be the "dramatic" mid season finale?  

We can speculate all we want here about the rest of the season, but the announcement promises next week's dramatic TOW finale will be something we "never saw coming." 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

While I have total empathy for Kalani and her frustration with Asuelu's Family of Horrors, I think she tipped it a bit when she got rather ghetto and said she could beat up her husband and how she beat kids up in third grade.  Pull it back a bit, Kalani. Kudos for walking away when Sis got all "I'll cut you," but I would lean toward being the more classy and say nothing more. Asuelu is too simple to think a few steps beyond the literal: once she said she (I loved how she motioned to her ample-sized body) could beat him up, he stopped processing. She should know by now to present things very simply to him. "Your sister threatened to beat me up. I left because I couldn't convince them that we need to take care of our own family first."

I wouldn't call her "ghetto," I would call her low class and tacky.

I think Kalani needs to cut her losses (Asuelu) and move on; he's just as bad as Libby, siding with lousy family.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

If Angela and Michael are scripted, shame on TLC for scripting such an abusive relationship (telling him to not look at the translator, like he was going to start making it with her in the middle of the room).  And if it's not scripted shame on TLC for promoting such an abusive relationship.  If this was flipped (man abusing woman) there would be more of a pushback for TLC to get rid of them. Sadly, it's played up for laughs.  I as a woman am NOT laughing.  Abuse, physical or mental or any type of abuse is JUST WRONG.

I had to shut the show off as the ranting from the "queen of trash" became unbearable!  The most disgusting part of the whole thing is that Michael keeps going back for more of her abuse.  If anyone was "submissive" is was, and is, Michael! 

His permitting this level of abuse might be understandable If Michael was portrayed as living a miserable life in his Country and wanting into the U.S. for a green card so he could better support his extended family.  However, that's clearly NOT THE CASE.  He obviously comes from a highly functional family who are middle class. 

What would be the possible benefit to Michael to travel to the home of this screaming abuser who clearly does not live a financially comfortable life (nurse's aide presumably making a meager living and having many mouths to feed)???

I keep wishing I were whispering in Michael's ear:  "Get out of this miserable, abusive relationship as fast as you possibly can."  Marry a nice Nigerian woman and live happily after after (compared to being in a perpetual state of subjugation by that loud-mouthed slime ball, Angela!)

• Love 22
52 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I live in a border town so they play the Canadian anthem as well as the American anthem at all our hockey games. I know the Canadian one as well as are own lol. 

I love the Canadian anthem.  And hockey1

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

If anyone was "submissive" is was, and is, Michael! 

Isn't there a psychological disorder that would explain Michael wanting to be dominated? Is that masochism? Could it be that he hasn't been in a relationship with a Nigerian woman because he doesn't want to be the "top" of the relationship which the woman at the marriage registry described as his role as a husband? 

An earlier episode was on this afternoon in the background. After Libby and Andrei left the disastrous dinner, Marcel accuses Chuck, both to his face and in a TH, of provoking Andrei and asking the same questions over and over. Now they think they'll take Marcel out privately and "feed him a couple of drinks" and suddenly he's going to spill the beans on Andrei's past? 

Am I the only person who thought it was suspicious that SIL Ina's previous English speaking ability suddenly vanished when she was being grilled by the Coven in the dress shop? Good on her for trying not to get sucked into the drama and even when they enlisted the saleswoman's help as a translator, she only said that she had had some disagreements with Andrei in the past but didn't volunteer any details. 

Didn't Asuelu say previously he didn't have a good relationship with his mother but that giving her money would make her love him? Kalani even mentioned him trying to buy his mother's love. He's been in the US for a couple of years and his mother travels back and forth. My guess is the money stopped when he left Samoa and married Kalani and they've been estranged since then. Maybe the trip to WA only came about when production's original plan to return to Samoa was cancelled due to the measles outbreak. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

@BravoAddict72, I laughed because did anybody refer to it as the national anthem? And why would you expect Andre to know the American national anthem? And making fun of him? I bet the two Chucks don’t know all the words to their own anthem either. When I was a kid we lived in Montreal and so we learned the Canadian national anthem but I’m pretty sure that I don’t remember all the words correctly and a lot of the times we just sang.  Same goes for all the Christmas songs we learned to “sing” in French.  The Chucks should be embarrassed and they should apologize.

I agree they should apologize. They are horrible people. They should have been much more open to trying things from a new culture and country. I watch enough hockey games every year that I know all the words.

• Love 4

Chuck has them all by the cahoonas because he pays the bills.  No Chuck..no fancy dinners and no wedding.  Elizabeth has always know how to placate daddy.  She's an expert. Andrew used her to make nice so the party can continue on!

I can't remember.  Is Jen the sister married and divorced from the black rapper?

Asuelu confuses me.  One minute he's kind of simple minded and the next he's swearing like a trooper.  Strange. Surely she could do somewhat better.

What kind of work and in which direction is eats in bed..headed???  Pot!  Kettle!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is Jen the sister married and divorced from the black rapper?

I don't know about her being married to and/or divorced from a Black rapper, but her last name is Davis. Becky's husband is from Denmark. Remember how she gave everyone enough notice to attend her wedding there? Libby is the youngest of three girls and three boys from Chuck and Pam's marriage. Somewhere I've read she's the youngest of TEN, so there must be some older half or step siblings. We've only officially been introduced to Charlie (Jr.) married to blonde nursemaid Megan with four kids. I think another brother, Michael, (?) had something to say in a TH at Chuck's birthday party but the other brother, if he's there at all, is just in the background. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't know about her being married to and/or divorced from a Black rapper, but her last name is Davis. Becky's husband is from Denmark. Remember how she gave everyone enough notice to attend her wedding there? Libby is the youngest of three girls and three boys from Chuck and Pam's marriage. Somewhere I've read she's the youngest of TEN, so there must be some older half siblings. We've only officially been introduced to Charlie (Jr.) married to blonde nursemaid Megan with four kids. I think another brother, Michael, (?) had something to say in a TH at Chuck's birthday party but the other brother, if he's there at all, is just in the background. 

Wow I didn't realize there were that many.  I remember the sister in law nursing a baby in the pool.  Is that Charlie's wife?  I'll look up the divorce of one of the sisters when I'm on my computer re the rapper guy!

7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is that Charlie's wife?

Yes, Megan is Charlie's wife, whom I think has quite a lot to say for an "in-law" 

I'm taking info about Jenn's husband over to the couples' page

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Angela: You can't make me! x70

Michael: I just want a peaceful marriage.

Me: You might want to rethink your life choices, Michael.

He has such a lovely family. And Angela is so NOT!!!

What is he thinking???

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Kid said:

What is he thinking???

That's what I don't get. Angela is so nice and polite to Michael's mother. Yet to Michael and whomever else she talks to she is a complete bitch screaming and swearing and standing up for her God Given American Rights!!!

Is it cause she's the same age as Michael's mama she can relate to her?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

That's what I don't get. Angela is so nice and polite to Michael's mother. Yet to Michael and whomever else she talks to she is a complete bitch screaming and swearing and standing up for her God Given American Rights!!!

Is it cause she's the same age as Michael's mama she can relate to her?

My theory is it's because Mama can put the kibosh on the marriage, which is the last thing Grangela wants. She has called off the wedding many times, but only to get what she wants, as she knows that Mykuhl will always give in to her; except, perhaps, if Mama puts her foot down.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

My theory is it's because Mama can put the kibosh on the marriage, which is the last thing Grangela wants

Right, she acts totally differently around Michael's mother but later she said something like "when you're in love, nobody's going to stop your wedding, not even your DAMN mother." Good thing Mama said yes, but I still think she's hoping for a Nigerian grandchild after Angela is safely back in the States. 

• Love 4

Chuckle and Fuckle can take their xenophobic asshole selves and get off my TV.  It's infuriating to think Americans in general will be painted with the same brush as those two assholes.  Add in a dose of MAGAngla and I'm officially well over my "ugly American" limit.

I'm starting to fast forward through more of this show than I watch.  What is becoming of my favorite trash TV???  The show can't be 100% assholes; if you don't give me someone to cheer for, I'm out.

• Love 12
On 8/22/2020 at 10:20 PM, nb360 said:

For all of Tania's big talk about her "direction," we should remember that she encouraged Syngin to travel to America -- only to welcome him with a disorganized, cluttered shed and told him to "get to work" on making it livable. There are so many signs that should tell Syngin to run and he's not acknowledging any of them.

Right and let's not forget she dumped him there and went to party for 30 days in Costa Rica or wherever the f&*# she went. How convenient for her to erase that right out of her mind. 

• Love 16

The thing with Angela is that she has no intention of having a 50/50 relationship. She can't wait to get Mykull to the good old U.S. of A so he can start cooking, cleaning and taking care of her gaggle of grand kids. Wouldn't put it past her to start physically abusing Mykull once he is on her turf and has nowhere else to go. She's one step away from hitting him at all times as it is.  

Ok, are we supposed to believe broke ass Ericee has $14, 000 plus nose job money laying around to "lend" to Larissa? TLC you are insulting all of us. I would rather watch the trainwreck that is Pole and Karine because at least their mess of a life is all real. 

Coltee has over stayed his welcome, too. None of his story rings true and again we are supposed to believe he is such a hot stud "talking" to other women and having Vanessa as a roommate? Then the dough boy invites that little troll Jess to Vegas without telling her about the roommate. Yeah, ok, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens there. Will there be more shoes thrown?  

I don't even know what to say about Libby's family. I thought her mom had some sense because she got away from that pig of a husband but nope, not a lick. She's just as nasty as the rest of them except maybe a little prettier. Dad and brother Libby have to be two of the most unattractive men on the planet. Ugly inside and out. Let me tell you, Tampa is not shit. I lived there for a while. Sure there are some nice area's but a lot of it is dumpy, old, run down, crime infested area's, too. And the weather sucks. Humid and hot as hell all year. Welcome to hurricane alley. So fuck off, family Libby. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

My point is that Asuelu's mom and sister make no sense.  If his mom wants money then SHE should live with Asuelu and Kalani and take care of the children for free, so Kalani can get a job and not have to worry about the kids.  If not, she needs to shut it.

None of it makes sense.  I don't totally sympathize with Kalani because at 30 years old she should have known better than to get knocked up by a 23 year old with no career prospects.  Even without the in-law factor, she is not in a single income kind of marriage, she needs to work.  But you're right, Asuelo's mom could easily take care of the kids in return for Kalani working and giving mom some money.  But that makes for boring television.  TLC doesn't like that.

• Love 8

I'm sure I heard Colt say Vanessa was staying in his room, not just at his house! Because "she's having such a hard time with her divorce." Aw, what a gilded opportunity for Debbie to move her right in. She's so vindictive and Machiavellian. Her sly comment to Colt "What are you going to do with Vanessa if Jess comes, hide her in the basement?" just shows how gleeful she is at the setup she has accomplished. How about this, witch, send her back to her own home, starting now! Colt is ridiculous in styling himself as a ladies' man who just can't help but get into scrapes regarding his fidelity. Bah!

I caught a bit of Darcy and Stacey, and production could fill the whole show with their favorite phrases on a See and Say pull toy.

It's like a fairytale!

It's so romantic!

My dreams may be coming true. I deserve this!

I'm a strong independent woman. I don't need a man! Wah!

Maybe my prince has finally come.

Nobody ever did anything so special for me before.

I don't need this! I'm done!

And the ever popular "You never loved me! Get out of my life!"

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kid said:

What is he thinking???

I've seen this before, he's bullied into submission.  He's afraid to break it off.  He wants Angela to end it and when she threatens to end it, he makes the halfhearted "please don't go" plea, and then she doesn't end it because of the TLC money and the cycle of dysfunction continues.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Coltee has over stayed his welcome, too. None of his story rings true and again we are supposed to believe he is such a hot stud "talking" to other women and having Vanessa as a roommate? Then the dough boy invites that little troll Jess to Vegas without telling her about the roommate. Yeah, ok, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens there. Will there be more shoes thrown? 

Outside the fantasy world of TLC, Coltee would get his pick of 50 year old meth heads on Tinder.  Who look like Debbie.

Edited by Dobian
  • LOL 10
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

What would be the possible benefit to Michael to travel to the home of this screaming abuser who clearly does not live a financially comfortable life 

I agree with others that this series has become more and more ‘scripted’ as seasons have gone by. They’re not given a script of course, but bad behaviour is very much encouraged and only those segments make it to screen. 

But I don’t understand Michael. He comes across as a pleasant chap, intelligent and not bad looking. His life in Nigeria doesn’t seem that bad, certainly not the poverty level of Rose, and his family is apparently decent and loving.

Most if them want the Green Card, and he was keen to go to the USA and meet Trump at first, but lately he’s said he’d be ok marrying and staying in Nigeria (which loudmouth Angela nixed right away). Sometimes I think he really does care for or maybe even ‘loves’ the chain smoking aging beast.

I want to yell RUN! But I don’t think he ever will. Its so weird.

• Love 16
20 hours ago, nytonc said:

Tania the Witch Doctor, who apparently isn’t doing any doctoring, has some nerve telling Syngin that he lacks direction. What is she doing with her life besides milking every last drop of sympathy from that foot injury? Syngin should dump Tania with Libby’s vile family. They can sit around and make fun of housing and customs in other countries. 

The next time they look down their trailer trash noses at another country, I would book them a trip to Detroit.  There are third world countries I would live in over Detroit.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I agree with others that this series has become more and more ‘scripted’ as seasons have gone by.

Maybe it’s like Curb Your Enthusiasm.  The scene is outlined, e.g., Larry is annoyed when the women ahead of him in line insist on sampling multiple flavors of ice cream, and just the dialogue is improvised.

18 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Sometimes I think he really does care for or maybe even ‘loves’ the chain smoking aging beast.

Maybe some people are flattered by jealousy.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I agree with others that this series has become more and more ‘scripted’ as seasons have gone by. They’re not given a script of course, but bad behaviour is very much encouraged and only those segments make it to screen. 

But I don’t understand Michael. He comes across as a pleasant chap, intelligent and not bad looking. His life in Nigeria doesn’t seem that bad, certainly not the poverty level of Rose, and his family is apparently decent and loving.

Most if them want the Green Card, and he was keen to go to the USA and meet Trump at first, but lately he’s said he’d be ok marrying and staying in Nigeria (which loudmouth Angela nixed right away). Sometimes I think he really does care for or maybe even ‘loves’ the chain smoking aging beast.

I want to yell RUN! But I don’t think he ever will. Its so weird.

I think he's in it for the TLC paycheck and social media following.  They might not make a whole lot on the show, but it's something!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

On the scripting, I don't believe that Michael and Angela's "submissive" storyline has any truth to it.  Did they really believe this loudmouth is going to be submissive?

I believe Asuelo's mom wants money but that both sis and mom were playing up to the cameras to get that TLC money.  However, I really though Kalani getting emotional was genuine.  Maybe more along the lines of: I hate my dimwit husband and his ugly mom and sister.

I genuinely believe Tania's frustration. I could see TLC encouraging the discussion but Tania's not acting.  I also think Syngin is done with the harping.  

Larissa/Eric story is all bullshit.  Colt's story is all bullshit;  Colt is one shitty actor.

Paul and Karine -- I believe that shit is real!

• Love 12

Some of the looks on Kalani's face during that exchange with Asuelu's mother and sister were just over the top, smart ass, "come at me, bro" type looks. It looked like weird editing. "I don't care about the kids." What? I would never speak to that woman again. 

Kalani and Asuelu's marriage will never take off and succeed as long as they are anywhere near her parents. I can't stand her father acting all tough guy, threatening violence, and intimidating Asuelu to make him live in fear even if he has a legit disagreement with Kalani. He is being put in a position where he has to bite his lip because her father is an asshole. Low doesn't want to hear Asuelu's point of view. He wants Asuelu to kiss his daughter's ass all the time no matter what. No relationship can work under those conditions. 

I'm not getting the whole Libby/Andrei thing here. The sister and mother are all about "If he treats your father and brother this way, how is he going to treat you?" What the hell kind of question is that to ask when they have been married for two years already and have a kid? And Andrei has already shown quite clearly how he will treat Libby. They are vile people. When Chuck said it was peasant food, I was enraged. 

Don't care about Colt or Larissa.

Angela is just a disgusting human being.

Syngin needs to stay in SA. Their relationship is just never going to work.

• Love 14

The only "genuine" interaction I saw with Family Libby was when they were driving from the airport after picking up Jenn & Co.  Jenn was talking shit about the weather & Andrei was smiling while asking why he even bothered to pick them up at the airport.  I think that was genuine shit-talking between in-laws & probably goes on regularly in a back-and-forth way.  They seemed to get along just fine during Pillow Talk.  

• Love 9
19 hours ago, mamadrama said:

They MUST be playing it up, right? Nobody's that awful...right?

Hide contents

The relationship they show with his family through social media is totally different from what we are seeing on TV.

When Lib and Andrei were on pillow talk, Jenn would often come over to watch the show with them.  They would all sit on the bed together and joke around.  It appeared they really liked each other.

Edited by Honey
Added spoiler tag
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I caught a bit of Darcy and Stacey, and production could fill the whole show with their favorite phrases on a See and Say pull toy.

It's like a fairytale!

It's so romantic!

My dreams may be coming true. I deserve this!

I'm a strong independent woman. I don't need a man! Wah!

Maybe my prince has finally come.

Nobody ever did anything so special for me before.

I don't need this! I'm done!

And the ever popular "You never loved me! Get out of my life!"

don't forget "Eyes on the prize!" 

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Not everyone is going to like everything but being POOR is not a crime (and different cultures have different ideas of what poverty means)- and I would think if Andrei’s family was of limited means their generosity should be cherished all the more because they had less to share.  

I didn't see any signs whatsoever that Andreiiiiii's family is financially "poor."   They had a comfortable apartment that was clean and well furnished and the table that his mother laid out (and the family paid for) was sumptuous and, no doubt, expensive.  I know (as most here do) how expensive it is to entertain and the lavish spread they offered in the apt and in the AirBnB was a certain indication that they are not financially "poor".  

The Tampa crowd, on the other hand, may live with more "creature comforts;" however, in my eyes there wasn't that much of a social disparity between the 2 families as Libby's family might believe.  It's not as if Libby's family lives a life of opulence and vast wealth.  They live nicely; however, it's not a lifestyle unknown to many in the U.S. and, further, their cultural poverty clearly outshines their social pretension and affect of being in any way, shape, manner or form superior to Andreiiiii's family.

The warmth and sincerity of Andreiiiiii's family came through loud and clear, and even accounting for producer-driven plot lines, Libby's family comes across as shallow and judgmenta---certainly not "high class".

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  The question is, does everybody think it's all fake?  If most people don't...there you have it. 

Oh sob...YES!  This is what's making me CRAZEEE!!!!  I know the show is all 'scripted,' and that the 'talent' (show biz speak for 'cast') is told 'what to say' to keep in character (and to remain on the show and make $$)!!  BUT even KNOWING all this, I STILL found myself yelling out-loud to Jenn as she & her 'family strain' dissed the Moldavian culture:  "SHUT the F#%k UP, JENN!"

And honestly, pinkie promise, I have NEVER been a person to curse casually!  'Specially at 'make-believe!' (I think I've been "sheltering-in-place" too long.  Or maybe it's because I just found out that 2 of my fave neighborhood ethnic eateries--UWS, NYC--have gone out of business after YEARS of feeding devout 'n devoted foodie fans.  ☹️  REAL Reality is a lot more disturbing than Reality TV...)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I didn't see any signs whatsoever that Andreiiiiii's family is financially "poor."   They had a comfortable apartment that was clean and well furnished and the table that his mother laid out (and the family paid for) was sumptuous and, no doubt, expensive.  I know (as most here do) how expensive it is to entertain and the lavish spread they offered in the apt and in the AirBnB was a certain indication that they are not financially "poor".  

The Tampa crowd, on the other hand, may live with more "creature comforts;" however, in my eyes there wasn't that much of a social disparity between the 2 families as Libby's family might believe.  It's not as if Libby's family lives a life of opulence and vast wealth.  They live nicely; however, it's not a lifestyle unknown to many in the U.S. and, further, their cultural poverty clearly outshines their social pretension and affect of being in any way, shape, manner or form superior to Andreiiiii's family.

The warmth and sincerity of Andreiiiiii's family came through loud and clear, and even accounting for producer-driven plot lines, Libby's family comes across as shallow and judgmenta---certainly not "high class".

Oh yes I agree with you. Andrei’s family lived just fine. But even IF they lived in poverty that was no excuse for how Libby’s family behaved. None. Absolutely none at all. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

When he confessed to Jess about "talking to other women" I'm sure he meant he PAID for online or phone sex. 

Coltee has some nerve to wear shorts with those big elephant legs.  No shame.  Jes is no better.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Andrei's family was just lovely to Libby's family who were just horrid and insulting.  Calling the food "peasant" food after stating that the family lived in the "projects" is just beyond any kind of normal human reaction to people who are preparing feasts and welcoming one to their country and their home.  Oh, and Jenn "I wish I was in Paris" well, guess what-it starts getting dark there early in the late fall and winter just like Moldova about which you are complaining.  

Tania and Syngin both want to be a free spirit while their spouse works in order to provide the income upon which to live.  It's so rich to hear Tania complain about Syngin's lack of direction and career choice after leaving for 30 out of the 90 days they had to get married.  And, who blows up like that while staying at their in-laws?  She really believes that she has to be right about everything even when trying to convince her in-laws to support her over Syngin.  And, this was supposed to be about Dylan (?) and his recovery. However, having written all that, I could never be "Team" anyone who had feet as dirty as Syngin's (ewwwwwww).

I fast-forward Angela as I can't stand her.  Have never liked her as I can't stand the abuse she has demonstrated towards Michael ever since early in their first season.

Larissa and Eric are just too much.  I still don't understand why she hasn't been deported.  THREE domestic violence charges!!!

Oh, and Coltee wants us to believe that he's a "good guy" while continuing to lie to Jess.  Debbie looked excited about the fight she is anticipating once Jess gets to Vegas and finds out about Colt's lies.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Chuck has them all by the cahoonas because he pays the bills.  No Chuck..no fancy dinners and no wedding.  Elizabeth has always know how to placate daddy.  She's an expert. Andrew used her to make nice so the party can continue on!

I don't believe Chuck is paying for shit.  TLC had to foot the bill just to fly the ugly Americans to Moldova.  No wedding in Moldova, no storyline for Andrei and Libby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 8/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, alotmorestupider said:

Jen thinks she’s hot shit but mostly she looks like a cross-eyed buck-toothed chinless harridan. Who says “what is your song?” during a dinner?! Is she already wasted? If someone demanded I sing the Canadian anthem during our first meeting, I’d be like get out of life, thanks. I don’t know her but I know I wouldn’t like her. 

I think Tania’s hamming it up for the cameras because who gets that hysterical about their husband’s lack of career in front of their in-laws? And lol about South Africa being racist and impoverished like the US isn’t. It’s obvious Syngin has no interest in putting roots down in the US. Or ever having a steady job. Or becoming a father. Let the guy go, man. He wants to drift through life, taking opportunities as they come and that’s totally fine. But he has no business being a father and I hope to god they don’t bring kids into the mix. 

It will be no time at all before he is selling his mother's refrigerator! 

• LOL 2