Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Sip and See You Later

• Start Topic

Gizelle spends her birthday with Jamal and the girls, but underlying tension makes for an awkward celebration. Candiace struggles to understand Monique's anger towards her after their recent reconciliation. Wendy takes note of Karen’s cold shoulder. Ashley hosts the ladies to meet baby Dean, but an unexpected guest causes Monique to make a dramatic exit.

Airs August 16, 2020.

53 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Gizelle, if your daughters are that apprehensive about you being with their father, pay attention.

I wonder how many of dad’s girlfriends they have met since the divorce, and how he treated them. 

• Love 13

Karen is on WWHL trashing Gizelle because her "barn" is in Bethesda, not Potomac.  Pot meet kettle.  Karen newly relocated from Great Falls (which IMO is nicer than Potomac).  I'm glad Candyass could make it from Oxon Hill to Ashley's in Arlington and that the traffic wasn't too bad for Robin coming from Odenton.

I wish my father had given me a restaurant when I was 13 or 14.  I could have had my first failed business by 15.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

Is Gizelle narrating this franchise now?  I could’ve sworn she was narrating the “previously on.”  Gross.  I can barely stomach her as a character.  

Ashley’s baby is three months old, not three days old.  She couldn’t arrange to have her hair done for her own party?  It looked like a greasy rat’s nest.  I don’t think she and Michael have a lot of money.  Ashley still can’t have sex with Michael three months after birth???  Is that normal?  

I commented that Gizelle wore a lot of makeup, but Candiace has her beat.  And Candiace is 15+ years younger than Gizelle.  I think she looks better without makeup too.  Last season before she got her makeup put on for her wedding, Candiace actually looked really pretty.  And I like some of her fashion, and I hate myself for liking same.  The high-waisted white pants were everything for a woman with her figure.  Gizelle, don’t try it!

Ashley and Monique’s dresses at the sip ‘n see were also very pretty.  

I thought it was out of line for Karen to shut down the Ashley-Candiace makeup (which happened anyway) at the restaurant.  Karen Is very comfortable with other people’s discord, as it keeps them from turning on her again.  Not an attractive quality.  

There “wasn’t one clear moment” for Gizelle to get back with Jamal.  Right.  It was several visits to the ATM that made her realize she had to catch another man.  I hope the Bryant restaurant fares better than the Darby one.  

Wendy has a hairline only Teresa Giudice could love.  

Monique, stop trying to make T’Challa happen!  

Gizelle’s kids have really good table manners.  

The first 3/4s of this episode were such a snooze.  Two visits to baby/children’s stores and two conversations about whether guests could hold the baby.  Freaking scintillating.  

Ashley sitting all the women in a circle and casually telling Candiace that everyone was talking about her behind her back while breastfeeding was awesome.  

My favorite new sport is Candiace versus Monique.  They spar at a higher level than most of these Housewives, and I thoroughly appreciate it.

Then Candiace cried, and the world cried with her.  

I’m only going to care about Charrisse when she officially spills the tea on Monique, not when Gizelle alludes to something in her talking head.  Bravo has been teasing us with this for too long and I’m not biting until I hear it from the horse’s mouth.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ashley still can’t have sex with Michael three months after birth???  Is that normal?  

She mentioned in the last episode having some tearing in her anus and some other stitches because of the birth. And she mentioned in the episode that the first time they tried it was really painful.

So I think she had some major tearing from the birth that hasn't fully healed yet, which would make sex painful. Also I may be wrong but I think the standard waiting period for a woman to have sex after giving birth is 8 weeks. So three months isn't that long. 

56 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

lol. Although Karen's hate for the bird is hilarious.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Restaurant = real reason Gizelle and Jamal are back together. Good exposure.

Gizelle went to the same mothering school as Kandi Burrus and Lisa Rinna. Put your daughters' pain on TV for dollars. And her decision to reunite with Jamal is mind-boggling. She has lost her soul.

One of the shops featured tonight, Lemoncello, is in one of my fave little shopping centers in Arlington. The best wine shop is also there, as is a pastry shop.

It won't be long before Candiace will be staggering under the combined weight of the hair, lashes and makeup.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You gave your 13/14 yo daughters a restaurant? Why? Have they shown any interest in wanting to run a restaurant at that young age ? I’m confused on this “gift” 

Unless putting that restaurant in your daughter's names takes Jamal out of the risk when it goes down, his credit is not affected.  Who would give that man a loan after he mismanaged his church's money.

Is he planning a trip with everyone to visit that restaurant.  I am sure he has partners as in it is not fully his, lock, stock and barrel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think? The fact that Karen just wants to eat her food as moved her into favorite Potomic housewife status.....

I think?  Candace did the right thing leaving the party.  It's for a baby.  No one needs to resolve anything at a party for a baby.  Yelling is always involved with a housewife "resolution".

I think?  You don't want to cross Gisele because she will make you pay down the road.

• Love 13

I feel I"m gonna get some slack for this, but here goes.....Ashley walking around the party breastfeeding the baby.  I'"m all for the breastfeeding, but there are cameras there, can't she put a privacy blanket on?  We saw Michael at the party feeding the baby with a bottle....why the need to whip it out like that?  

Jamal and putting the restaurant in the kid's names just has shade written all over it.  I don't know him enough to figure out his game, but there's definitely game there.  Also, that was probably the saddest HW birthday party we've seen yet.  

Everyone seems to be trying so hard to have a story and I'm not seeing any stories yet.  

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I would be on the rooftop with a bullhorn shouting I had a torn anus if it meant I didn't have to sleep with Michael.

I don't even need a torn anus - I too don't have to sleep with Michael and its a glorious thing!! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

This episode was so boring. 

Jamal and Gizelle...total snoozefest...not even their daughters are buying their bullshit.

I felt most of the episode was dragging your white husband through a baby store, when it was obvious he did not want to be there.

This show really hurts itself by airing so late. We all already know about the beef between Monique and Candace. The build up is boring since we already know most of what has happened.

Both Gizelle and Robyn are looking a little elderly and dusty. They already seem to be old bitter aunties that just stir up shit with petty gossip.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

New girl likes herself enough for all of us but she's boring the crap out of me.

Gizelle, if your daughters are that apprehensive about you being with their father, pay attention.

New girl is stank & insecure , anytime you have to keep tooting your own horn , tells me that you aren't sure if you are all that > 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I think? The fact that Karen just wants to eat her food as moved her into favorite Potomic housewife status.....

I think?  Candace did the right thing leaving the party.  It's for a baby.  No one needs to resolve anything at a party for a baby.  Yelling is always involved with a housewife "resolution".

I think?  You don't want to cross Gisele because she will make you pay down the road.

For once I  agree with candy-ass, to do this in front of the group is always a major mistake, they live for the drama. I know they will still drag this out anyway but I am happy that she choose to leave the Sip & See and not cause a scene, Gisele and Robyn are  just loathsome and messy as hell. 

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Unless putting that restaurant in your daughter's names takes Jamal out of the risk when it goes down, his credit is not affected.  Who would give that man a loan after he mismanaged his church's money.

Is he planning a trip with everyone to visit that restaurant.  I am sure he has partners as in it is not fully his, lock, stock and barrel.

Sounds like some type of tax shelter to  me. 

Edited by byrd
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

I think Monique's energy level with Charisse is different because the relationship was different. I think it was genuine love from the Samuel's perspective - even Big Chris had nothing but nice things to say about Charisse so I think that hurt just hit different. Candiance is a co-worker - she is contractually obligated to argue with her .. she don't have to give Charisse the same thought as a tissue she uses to blow her nose. I'm with Monique on this one, I would not give Charisse the satisfaction of screen time. If you want a "friend of" check, find another way to get it; ask all  your other "friends." Take a class from Marlo; she even managed to get a confessional.

• Love 21
11 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Is Gizelle narrating this franchise now?  I could’ve sworn she was narrating the “previously on.”  Gross.  I can barely stomach her as a character.  

Ashley’s baby is three months old, not three days old.  She couldn’t arrange to have her hair done for her own party?  It looked like a greasy rat’s nest.  I don’t think she and Michael have a lot of money.  Ashley still can’t have sex with Michael three months after birth???  Is that normal?  

I commented that Gizelle wore a lot of makeup, but Candiace has her beat.  And Candiace is 15+ years younger than Gizelle.  I think she looks better without makeup too.  Last season before she got her makeup put on for her wedding, Candiace actually looked really pretty.  And I like some of her fashion, and I hate myself for liking same.  The high-waisted white pants were everything for a woman with her figure.  Gizelle, don’t try it!

Ashley and Monique’s dresses at the sip ‘n see were also very pretty.  

I thought it was out of line for Karen to shut down the Ashley-Candiace makeup (which happened anyway) at the restaurant.  Karen Is very comfortable with other people’s discord, as it keeps them from turning on her again.  Not an attractive quality.  

There “wasn’t one clear moment” for Gizelle to get back with Jamal.  Right.  It was several visits to the ATM that made her realize she had to catch another man.  I hope the Bryant restaurant fares better than the Darby one.  

Wendy has a hairline only Teresa Giudice could love.  

Gizelle’s kids have really good table manners.  

The first 3/4s of this episode were such a snooze.  Two visits to baby/children’s stores and two conversations about whether guests could hold the baby.  Freaking scintillating.  

Ashley sitting all the women in a circle and casually telling Candiace that everyone was talking about her behind her back while breastfeeding was awesome.  

My favorite new sport is Candiace versus Monique.  They spar at a higher level than most of these Housewives, and I thoroughly appreciate it.

Then Candiace cried, and the world cried with her.  

I’m only going to care about Charrisse when she officially spills the tea on Monique, not when Gizelle alludes to something in her talking head.  Bravo has been teasing us with this for too long and I’m not biting until I hear it from the horse’s mouth.  

The manufactured drama on this show is so transparent, now why in the hell was Charisse invited to the SIP &  SEE ? Ashley and her messiness is still on display. After discussing this with Monique it really was not necessary for Charisse to be there since she isn't a cast member anyway . .  It's laughable. this was purely for the cameras.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, byrd said:

New girl is stank & insecure , anytime you have to keep tooting your own horn , tells me that you aren't sure if you are all that > 

I literally forgot that she was in this episode.

1 minute ago, byrd said:

The manufactured drama on this show is so transparent, now why in the hell was Charisse invited to the SIP &  SEE ? Ashley and her messiness is still on display. After discussing this with Monique it really was not necessary for Charisse to be there since she isn't a cast member anyway . .  It's laughable. this was purely for the cameras.

This show is going down the same path as Atlanta. We like the organic interactions between the ladies and now it is apparent they all hate each other (except for Gizelle and her barnacle, Robyn) and are only there for the show. Unlike, Atlanta, this series is not that popular to sustain itself once it gets boring.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, byrd said:

Yeah, I don't care for her either, and she needs to send Bravo a new bio that correctly cites the name of the university she works for.

Gizelle is MESSY and seriously stirring the pot this season. Hate that short grey wig with bangs that Karen is wearing in her talking heads. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Candiance telling Robin to STFU and Robin saying "no I will not STFU" then promptly shutting the F UP is the best thing that has happened on this show ever 😂. I will give it to Atlanta and Potomac unlike the other franchises - good luck icing out a cast member, ganging up and bullying them and running them off the show. Candiance comes to work to WORK I will give her that ... 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I feel I"m gonna get some slack for this, but here goes.....Ashley walking around the party breastfeeding the baby.  I'"m all for the breastfeeding, but there are cameras there, can't she put a privacy blanket on?

No, because it's her house.  I would agree if they were at a restaurant or anywhere else out in public.  The ladies all know what the titty is for.  Ashley is a woman who's talked about her bootyhole needing Botox, she's not someone who's going to cover up in her own home.  If they don't like it or want to see it, they can leave.

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Everyone seems to be trying so hard to have a story and I'm not seeing any stories yet

The story is how Monique played stupid games and got stupid prizes.

5 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I'm with Monique on this one, I would not give Charisse the satisfaction of screen time. If you want a "friend of" check, find another way to get it; ask all  your other "friends." Take a class from Marlo; she even managed to get a confessional.

Charrisse doesn't need Monique to get screen time; Charrisse might as well have been a cast member in Season 3 because she was on every episode and had confessionals too.

4 minutes ago, byrd said:

Uncle Lump and Ashley's brother aren't cast members either but they were there at the Sip N See.  As shown, Charrisse and Ashley have had a relationship off the show and that pre-dates Monique; even Monique admitted that.

3 minutes ago, qtpye said:

This show is going down the same path as Atlanta. We like the organic interactions between the ladies and now it is apparent they all hate each other (except for Gizelle and her barnacle, Robyn) and are only there for the show.

Actually the beef that's going on is organic and builds upon characters from previous seasons.  The thing about Potomac is a lot of the drama and intrigue happens off camera. 

Spoiler

A side character from Season 2, Monique's BFF and partner in rap, fell out with her and started the Monique/Trainer rumors.  Side character knew Candiace and asked Candiace for Charrisse's number.  Candiace gave Side Character Charrisse's number and Side Character spilled the tea about Monique/Trainer to Charrisse, who started flapping her gums.

Knowing the off screen drama and background of the characters and seeing how that plays out on the show is what is enjoyable to me. Again, I will say I think this season is a season of Monique played stupid games and is now receiving stupid prizes.  It would probably be in her best interests to make this her last season.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

One of the shops featured tonight, Lemoncello, is in one of my fave little shopping centers in Arlington. The best wine shop is also there, as is a pastry shop.

It won't be long before Candiace will be staggering under the combined weight of the hair, lashes and makeup.

Funny to name a baby store after alcohol.  It IS a delicious digestif.  

LOL at Candace staggering under the weight of hair, lashes and makeup.  I can almost FEEL the lashes just by looking at them.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Candiance lashes look like the spikes from a plastic party fork but for some reason I stan.

8 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Charrisse doesn't need Monique to get screen time; Charrisse might as well have been a cast member in Season 3 because she was on every episode and had confessionals too.

I remember that screen time mostly being about the friendship with Monique so I have a different perspective.

• Love 2
Just now, Axie said:

Can you imagine being the age of Gizelle’s daughters and your father tells you he’s giving you a gift.  So, you’re sitting there thinking you’re going to get some clothes you wanted, electronics, going on a trip, or, something you’ve been been wanting for what seems forever, and, BAM!, he gives you a RESTAURANT!  Gee, thanks, Dad.  Fuck off.

Congratulations Princess...you get to be part of my new tax fraud/money laundering scheme. The whole thing was so shady.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Hide contents

A side character from Season 2, Monique's BFF and partner in rap, fell out with her and started the Monique/Trainer rumors.  Side character knew Candiace and asked Candiace for Charrisse's number.  Candiace gave Side Character Charrisse's number and Side Character spilled the tea about Monique/Trainer to Charrisse, who started flapping her gums.

Knowing the off screen drama and background of the characters and seeing how that plays out on the show is what is enjoyable to me. Again, I will say I think this season is a season of Monique played stupid games and is now receiving stupid prizes.  It would probably be in her best interests to make this her last season.

Well that is interesting!  

Spoiler

Is the character Monique's BFF on the episodes with her on the 2nd season?  And when you say partner in rap... do you mean Monique is a rapper?

12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Gizelle, the girls & Jamal

The girls, especially the oldest one, are not feeling this reunion between Gizelle & Jamal.  Given the new word on the street that he has a new child in Virginia, Gizelle would be wise to take it slow and certainly don't remarry the man until after the twins turn 18.  That's only in 5 years.

I'm actually concerned about the oldest girl.  She's very sullen and I don't know whether that's just teen attitudes and hormones jumping or if she's really struggling with her parents being together.

Jamal speaks like he's delivering the Sunday sermon 24-7.  Every time I see him, I remember that video of him being run out of that Baltimore neighborhood and laugh and laugh.

Something is not quite right somewhere...

I know teenagers can be moody - but the trio could care less than a damn that they were there. I thought they did family outings before...

I wonder if the church, when going through the "process" as Gizelle put it, made a comment, preference or Jamal said/implied, that he gets along with his family (Gizelle and Girls) great - and/or more to the story than it really is.

And the restaurant???  easy come and easy went  bye-bye (    link  ). I agree with the oldest daughter. I too thought there were concert tickets...any concert would have produced a greater smile than he got... I wonder what was his motive - tax shelter, trying to avoid child-support, they don't even live in the city where the restaurant is located 

The whole scene made me wonder how does Robyn's kids feel about their parents getting back together? Or do they even know they are legally not married ?

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sATL said:

I know teenagers can be moody - but the trio could care less than a damn that they were there. I thought they did family outings before...

I wonder if the church, when going through the "process" as Gizelle put it, made a comment, preference or Jamal said/implied, that he gets along with his family (Gizelle and Girls) great - and/or more to the story than it really is.

And the restaurant???  easy come and easy went  bye-bye (    link  ). I agree with the oldest daughter. I too thought there were concert tickets...any concert would have produced a greater smile than he got...

The whole scene made me wonder how does Robyn's kids feel about their parents getting back together? Or do they even know they are legally not married ?

I think they feel that they are being used by their father as an excuse to see their mom....or thats the vibe i got from it... G was trying to act like this was special and something that never happens and the girls were like we do this every year .. why are you trying to hype this lol

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, sATL said:

And the restaurant???  easy come and easy went  bye-bye (    link  ). I agree with the oldest daughter. I too thought there were concert tickets...any concert would have produced a greater smile than he got... I wonder what was his motive - tax shelter, trying to avoid child-support, they don't even live in the city where the restaurant is located 

23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think they feel that they are being used by their father as an excuse to see their mom....or thats the vibe i got from it... G was trying to act like this was special and something that never happens and the girls were like we do this every year .. why are you trying to hype this lol

More like they know this story line is bullshit so G can stay on the show and get a paycheck. I bet Jamal is broke.

• Love 10

I hope Gizelle had a conversation with her daughter off camera. She was clearly uncomfortable with the charade her parents are trying to portray. How many other kids does Jamal have?

I like Monique so I am not really looking forward to watching everything play out. Charisse seems desperate to be back on tv. 

I think the new feud of the season should be Karen vs T'Challa 😂

OMG Karen in the preview! 😳

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I picture Gizelle's sullen older daughter's thought balloon to be, "Great, ownership of a restaurant as a minor so I won't go to jail when we're busted for laundering money............."

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, sATL said:

Or they are old enough to see through Jane Toussaint and Reverend Ike’s phony fraud-assedness.

But not old enough, or unwilling, to fake it for the cameras.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Spoiler

Is the character Monique's BFF on the episodes with her on the 2nd season?  And when you say partner in rap... do you mean Monique is a rapper?

Spoiler

Yes, remember when Monique invited the girls over to her house and Gizelle and her friend/hairdresser Kal were whispering & snickering in Monique's kitchen? Monique's friend saw them snickering and ran to report to Monique, who threw Gizelle & Kal out for talking about her house while in her house.  This is apparently the friend Monique had (for 20 years) that fell out with her and started the Trainer rumors.

Yes, Monique came on as an aspiring rapper and spit some bars at the first meeting (the "I have 4 homes" meeting).

55 minutes ago, sATL said:

Juan has been with Robyn & the kids the whole time so them getting back together is a matter of semantics.

24 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

How many other kids does Jamal have?

Well...

I think he has at least one child older than Gizelle's kids, I think there was one child born during the marriage to Gizelle (so that kid would be around the same age as Gizelle's kids), and then I heard he just had a fresh new baby and the mother and child live in Virginia somewhere.

Contrast that with G's girls who's normal was their no-good-daddy being 1000 miles away. They are OVER this.

Jamal hasn't been in Atlanta but for maybe 3 years max.  He was in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray protests (2015) and Eddie Long died in 2017.  Being that he was in Baltimore and the girls were in Bethesda, he should've been seeing them on a regular basis until his move to Atlanta.  If he was living 45 minutes away and not seeing them,  but now they've seen him more since his move to Atlanta (because he wants to see their mom), I could see why they would be salty and not with the BS.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, sATL said:

Robyn has said before that her kids biggest concern was that she and Juan would split up, because they didn't know about the divorce at all until after Robyn started the show and the kids started Googling her 😲

I think her boys will be over the moon as it means their normal will not change. Contrast that with G's girls who's normal was their no-good-daddy being 1000 miles away. They are OVER this.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, drivethroo said:
  Hide contents

Yes, remember when Monique invited the girls over to her house and Gizelle and her friend/hairdresser Kal were whispering & snickering in Monique's kitchen? Monique's friend saw them snickering and ran to report to Monique, who threw Gizelle & Kal out for talking about her house while in her house.  This is apparently the friend Monique had (for 20 years) that fell out with her and started the Trainer rumors.

Yes, Monique came on as an aspiring rapper and spit some bars at the first meeting (the "I have 4 homes" meeting).

Juan has been with Robyn & the kids the whole time so them getting back together is a matter of semantics.

Well...

I think he has at least one child older than Gizelle's kids, I think there was one child born during the marriage to Gizelle (so that kid would be around the same age as Gizelle's kids), and then I heard he just had a fresh new baby and the mother and child live in Virginia somewhere.

Jamal hasn't been in Atlanta but for maybe 3 years max.  He was in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray protests (2015) and Eddie Long died in 2017.  Being that he was in Baltimore and the girls were in Bethesda, he should've been seeing them on a regular basis until his move to Atlanta.  If he was living 45 minutes away and not seeing them,  but now they've seen him more since his move to Atlanta (because he wants to see their mom), I could see why they would be salty and not with the BS.

I stand corrected, Gisele was thrown of out Monique's  house as well, Gisele is always being thrown out it's hard to keep up !  

Edited by byrd
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

No, because it's her house.  I would agree if they were at a restaurant or anywhere else out in public.  The ladies all know what the titty is for.  Ashley is a woman who's talked about her bootyhole needing Botox, she's not someone who's going to cover up in her own home.  If they don't like it or want to see it, they can leave.

The story is how Monique played stupid games and got stupid prizes.

Uncle Lump and Ashley's brother aren't cast members either but they were there at the Sip N See.  As shown, Charrisse and Ashley have had a relationship off the show and that pre-dates Monique; even Monique admitted that.

Actually the beef that's going on is organic and builds upon characters from previous seasons.  The thing about Potomac is a lot of the drama and intrigue happens off camera. 

Reveal spoiler

Oh, I so agree on Monique.. this needs to be the end game for her , physical altercations cross the line with me. but let's not forget how Porsha dragged Kenya across the floor and she' still there !

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Boofish said:

Candiance lashes look like the spikes from a plastic party fork but for some reason I stan.

I remember that screen time mostly being about the friendship with Monique so I have a different perspective.

So do I, the Candiace and Charisse thing is new to me, the last time I saw Candiance interact with Charisse, she was calling her old and Charisse was crying. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

From what I understand the restaurant Jamal gave the girls is out of business. Shady dealings. Gizelle better watch our or she'll be in debt or be the fall guy for Jamal's schemes.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Boofish said:

If getting physical is grounds for termination, then a few of the women across these franchises should be out of work.

they have no problem with them getting physical just look at New Jersey a bitch got grabed by her ponytail and drug around by her hair for like 3 steps in a shop and nobody did shit and Danielle was asked to come to the reunion lol  Or Nene attacking a camera man and ripping shirts off people lol

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Axie said:

he gives you a RESTAURANT

To be clear, the three girls got a holding share, I don’t recall specifically what it is but when I heard I thought it was pretty small when decided by three.