Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Parent Trap

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think Ariella should tell Bini "look.  I'm not going to change my religion, but I will gladly go through whatever steps you want me to so we can finish this TLC charade, then I'm flying home on this first thing smoking. Your dreadlocks were important to me and I saw your nightclub act, I'm just not feeling it anymore.

This times 100.  Add in:  "If you think I am living in a place with no working toilet, running water or refridgeration, yeah.....well......I gotta go.  Now."

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yazan sister still lives in the states last they said. It could be that she wanted no parts of this clusterfuck because she respects her family and knows Brittany has no intention of marrying her brother. Being friendly or socializing with someone doesn’t mean you want to appear on a reality tv show with them. 

I wondered because unless I've missed it she literally hasn't been referenced since.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Chalby said:

How dare a priest/minister state that the baby is doomed because he nurses from a non-Christian breast?

That's his job.  It's what they do.  It shouldn't be a surprise that he wants to keep as many in his faith as he can.  I don't agree, but it's what they do.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

One reason that I have rarely had a negative or "bad" experience in my various travels (as well as living in Japan) is that I have dressed to respect the culture and traditions of the countries that I visited (and when I used to take students to Europe I would have various dress codes for them [i.e. appropriate clothing when visiting religious sites, etc.]).  I know that, by golly, we're Americans and do whatever we want (insert eye roll), but I personally prefer to be respectful towards others-especially when a visitor to other countries.  Therefore, I personally find Elicia (well, and Deaven) demonstrably being disrespectful towards the culture in which they find themselves.  The short shorts are out of place.  Want to know how to dress when visiting another nation?  Look at how people dress there.  When my mother came to visit me in Japan (many years ago), I told her what to bring and what to wear.  She was so happy that I did so as while I was working and she was exploring and experiencing the city (Kitakyushu), she had an extremely wonderful experience and was respectful towards others at the same time.

Yes, people can wear what they want.  However, I do think that sometimes one should demonstrate respect towards other traditions and cultures.  This does not mean one has to practice religious practices that do not ally with one's own religious views, but to respect the modesty and other aspects of the culture.

Sorry this was so long-winded.

The idea of dressing respectfully for that culture is something I agree with. That's not the comment I was referencing, though. What I took issue with is the idea that she wasn't dressing age appropriately. Nobody but me gets to decide the cutoff age for what I want to wear. If, in 10 years, I want to proudly display my cellulite dimpled ass and stretch marks in a bikini at the beach then I'm going to do it. Everyone else may be sorry, of course.

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

But would you wear very, very short cutoff jeans on your first visit to Korea?  I'm older than either of you and I dress like I did thirty years ago (never called anyone "dude," though, unless quoting The Big Lebowski), but I would dude up <snort> for my first visit to a very foreign (to me) land.  Especially if trying to settle my daughter into a grown-up apartment but not speaking the language.

No, I wouldn't have worn that in South Korea. There's way too much walking involved and I like to be comfortable. But the original comment that @Mrs. Hanson and I were replying to wasn't about her dressing that way abroad, it was about her dressing that way for her age. Those are different things. South Korea wasn't mentioned at all.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Lesia said:

That's his job.  It's what they do.  It shouldn't be a surprise that he wants to keep as many in his faith as he can.  I don't agree, but it's what they do.

That's NOT what a 'true' minister does. The children are the future and any man of God would be more interested in increasing membership through the children to ensure the future of the church. This is why organized religion loses its lustre.

• Love 4
On 8/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, monagatuna said:

My own stepdad never thought of us as anything other than his kids, and it meant a lot to us. But of course he didn't immediately step in and start disciplining us while we were virtual strangers. And it's clear Jihoon is out of his depth with Dracula. Yes, he's new to being a dad, and that's hard, but he's even newer being a new daddy to an overstimulated, under-parented hellspawn....Until then, she has no business insisting he do the heavy lifting now, when she hasn't lifted a finger in five years.

YES X 100. My hubby of 29 years accepted my 7 year old son as 'his' but the first few years, he only intercepted when I requested 'back up" or "pep talks"re: my son. I also asked him to privately speak up if he felt I was being unreasonable in my expectations with my son. I agree with everyone who said Deavan needed to have Jihoon hold his son while SHE chased demon child around.I wish that Deavan and Mom would get out of Korea and allow the women who are chasing Jihoon online have their shot. lol 

• Love 4
On 8/18/2020 at 10:46 AM, nytonc said:

Also, does Deavan look pregnant in her TH segments? 

If she is pregnant, then she and Jihoon have lost even more credibility than I ever thought was possible. I know TLC loves to chase after blindly religious couples, but with the participants' 'faith-blinders' and 'poor-me - I am a victim' expectations that God will step in and provide (aka Asueleu) is delusional. Why can't they show 'real' couples attempting to make a new life with someone from abroad.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, SG11 said:

I understand they didn’t actually show that, which is why I said in my original post that this version of events has not been disputed by anyone. 2 people who witnessed it, Deaven and Elicia repeated the same story and Jihoon, tearfully apologized for it.

If Jihoon said anything like, “that’s not what happened” then I would say the facts are in question and agree we don’t know that Jihoon did anything wrong. However, from what we know, a reasonable person would go by the facts presented and his acceptance and remorse for those facts...that he was running for the child, Deaven yelled at him, and this stopped him in his tracks to respond to that instead of continuing after the child.

In the above is true, then Jihoon most definitely is responsible for dangerous behavior, regardless of all the other noise and idiots who surround him. Those specific acts are what Elicia is screaming about, and I would do the same if he ceased to chase after my child and instead chose to argue in the street.

Elicia is a liar. She said she was 3 when she was 5, or almosr. She was born in early 2015. They blame Jihoon for everything so he is constantly apologizing. I am surprised he doesn't apologize for breathing around them. People are capable of doing 2 things at once. He could have yelled to her to stop yelling at him over his shoulder as he was runnng.  He did try to defend himself and she just cut him off. Maybe Elicia and Deavan should have taught Drucilla what the meaning of No or Stop are. Jihoon has nothing to do with how this little girl has been raised for the first 5 years of her life. If she doesn't listen that is not Jihoon's fault, it is her mother and grandmother's. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t think it’s shaming to expect people to wear age appropriate clothing.  She doesn’t have to dress like Granny Clampett, but she is well past being an ingenue.  People rip on Darcey constantly and she is younger than Elicia. Also accusing someone of fat shaming or age shaming is criticizing another poster.  We are supposed to be criticizing the cast.

"Age appropriate" is subjective. I think shorts can be fine on anyone, if nothing is exposed. I wear cutoffs and I'm a grandmother. However, mine are not cut like underwear, or ripped/shredded, or skin-tight. To me, that's just general taste.

To compare Elicia's mode of dress with Darcey's and whether they are "age-appropriate" to me is like comparing apples to oranges. Elicia had on jean shorts and a blouse. To some, that's too "young." Darcey wears tight rubber suits, cleavage that plunges so low her nipples threaten to appear, and heels she can barely ambulate in that put her at the elevation of Denver. That's not a question of age-appropriateness, it's that it's tacky, trashy and potentially dangerous (or illegal). Not the same.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

IIRC, wasn’t she the upstairs neighbour of Brittany’s friend?

Brittany was visiting her sister, who lives in Chicago, IIRC. Yazan's sister lives in the apartment upstairs from Brittany's sister.

One day, Brittany stopped by Yazan's sister's apartment, and Yazan's sister was video chatting with Yazan. 

Brittany saw Yazan.

Yazan saw Brittany.

Their eyes locked.

Birdies began circling over each of their heads, chirping a love song.

The rest is history. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

"In the case of intermarriage, the child of a Jewish woman and her gentile male spouse is universally recognized as Jewish, so that the conversion of the infant or child is unnecessary. A more delicate and difficult situation arises when the infant or child is born to a Jewish father and gentile mother. The Orthodox and Conservative movements do not recognize such a child as legally Jewish, so that, in such cases, Orthodox and Conservative parents need to have their child legally converted to Judaism.

Interesting.  So, Sean Penn, Leah Remini and James Franco are automatically Jewish, while Ben Stiller and Michael Douglas had to legally convert.  I wonder if Ari had to legally convert.  

6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Interesting.  So, Sean Penn, Leah Remini and James Franco are automatically Jewish, while Ben Stiller and Michael Douglas had to legally convert.  I wonder if Ari had to legally convert.  

If her father is Reformed, and not Orthodox or Conservative, no she would not have to convert to Judaism.

As another poster mentioned, 40% of Jews in the U.S. are Reformed.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Stephanie had an illness?

She has an illness called aplastic anemia.

Ariela and Biniyam: I think she is naïve to think this relationship will work. And also, I don’t think she is mentally able to stay there. Seems like she was having a little breakdown when they showed next week episode. I feel bad for her. I have nothing against Bini (I feel bad for him as well) but they are two different people.

Deavan and Jihoon: Wow, I have a lot to say. Deavan and her mom were just being too hard on Jihoon. Those two women raised that child without discipline and consequences, and to then blame Jihoon who is not an experienced father and whose English language skills are very limited is simply shifting the blame. Yes, Jihoon fails in many aspects too, but when it comes to Drascilla, that is on Deavan, and her mom.

How is it that HE is suppose to parent that child when it’s OBVIOUS that her own Mom and family haven’t been able to??? He is NOT her father, he has NO parenting experience. Deavan and her entire family have FAILED in teaching Drascilla the very basics of right-from-wrong and now they expect him to make up for their FAILURES? It’s truly outrageous! I am appalled and angered by this entire situation falling solely on Jihoon’s shoulders. 

I kinda feel sorry for Jihoon.  Deavan had clearly made some very poor choices in her life and Jihoon had become her scapegoat.  Jihoon is immature for sure, but she's the one who decided to saddle up with him.  Where is Drascilla’s dad?  Did he get tired of being blamed for Deavan's life too?

My problem with her is that she doesn't OWN her decisions and actions.  

She CHOSE to get drunk and have sex with a complete stranger who lives on the other side of the world.  That resulted in another baby (whom I totally feel sorry for).  We don't see Drascilla's dad in the picture (that I recall).  Was he a random fling too?

Jenny and Smitt (drastic change in pronunciation from last season’s pronunciation of Sue-meat): Has anyone been wondering what Sumit’s parents are gonna talk to him about? 

a) Maybe they want to know how many grandchildren they can expect and what her dowry to them will be. They’re going to want a large dowry I’m sure to marry their son; or

b) Maybe they want to tell him that he can’t marry that old ugly woman! If you don’t think the age difference is bad now, what will it be in 10 years, 15 years, 20 years……

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She has an illness called aplastic anemia.

Ariela and Biniyam: I think she is naïve to think this relationship will work. And also, I don’t think she is mentally able to stay there. Seems like she was having a little breakdown when they showed next week episode. I feel bad for her. I have nothing against Bini (I feel bad for him as well) but they are two different people.

Deavan and Jihoon: Wow, I have a lot to say. Deavan and her mom were just being too hard on Jihoon. Those two women raised that child without discipline and consequences, and to then blame Jihoon who is not an experienced father and whose English language skills are very limited is simply shifting the blame. Yes, Jihoon fails in many aspects too, but when it comes to Drascilla, that is on Deavan, and her mom.

How is it that HE is suppose to parent that child when it’s OBVIOUS that her own Mom and family haven’t been able to??? He is NOT her father, he has NO parenting experience. Deavan and her entire family have FAILED in teaching Drascilla the very basics of right-from-wrong and now they expect him to make up for their FAILURES? It’s truly outrageous! I am appalled and angered by this entire situation falling solely on Jihoon’s shoulders. 

I kinda feel sorry for Jihoon.  Deavan had clearly made some very poor choices in her life and Jihoon had become her scapegoat.  Jihoon is immature for sure, but she's the one who decided to saddle up with him.  Where is Drascilla’s dad?  Did he get tired of being blamed for Deavan's life too?

She CHOSE to get drunk and have sex with a complete stranger who lives on the other side of the world.  That resulted in another baby (whom I totally feel sorry for).  We don't see Drascilla's dad in the picture (that I recall).  Was he a random fling too?

Jenny and Smitt (drastic change in pronunciation from last season’s pronunciation of Sue-meat): Has anyone been wondering what Sumit’s parents are gonna talk to him about? 

a) Maybe they want to know how many grandchildren they can expect and what her dowry to them will be. They’re going to want a large dowry I’m sure to marry their son; or

b) Maybe they want to tell him that he can’t marry that old ugly woman! If you don’t think the age difference is bad now, what will it be in 10 years, 15 years, 20 years……

I am DYING to see sumits parents on camera.  I was naive to think the producers would do more than tease us.  I hope that they were able to get sumits parents on camera and are just saving it for the finale.  Or the tell all.  

I hope they deal Jenny many many blows because that will be funny. 

If I were sumits mom I'd be sure to mention that I was younger than side chick jenny

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

If her father is Reformed, and not Orthodox or Conservative, no she would not have to convert to Judaism.

It is Reform, not Reformed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/18/2020 at 1:55 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Yeppers to both, and I also couldn't help but notice the way she placed her hand on her stomach during the tour of the latest apartment.  

I know that could be coincidence, but it seems to be prevalent amongst pregnant women.  I know I subconsciously engaged in that behavior when I was pregnant.  

Mini Persnickety follows a lot of these clowns on social media so I'll ask her if Deaven has posted anything that could possibly indicate a pregnancy is on board.  

Wasn't she pregnant after her son, but miscarried?  Maybe she was pregnant? 

I don't think Jihoon gets enough credit for accepting Druscilla. Not many men will accept a child that isn't theirs and he seems to really care about her. He is always patient with her. Jihoon has a lot of flaws, but honestly he is probably the nicest guy Devan can get.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Darcey wears tight rubber suits, cleavage that plunges so low her nipples threaten to appear, and heels she can barely ambulate in that put her at the elevation of Denver. That's not a question of age-appropriateness, it's that it's tacky, trashy and potentially dangerous (or illegal). Not the same.

I read this and remembered when Darcey complained that Tom NEVER complimented her and what she was wearing. Maybe she should take that at face value - he doesn't like anything you wear. What a maroon...

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 8/18/2020 at 2:13 AM, SG11 said:

I said it already. He was chasing the little girl who was running in the street. He stopped when Deaven yelled at him and yelled back instead of getting the girl. The Gramma had to grab the girl... that’s why she was so mad.

This is what Deavan says happened. We didn't see it. Apparently the actual incident was not caught on film and what we DID see was not the incident in question. So the only thing we have to go by are the words of Deavan and her mother, neither of which have been reliable narrators in the past. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Spot on and well said, in my opinion.

And for the sake of argument, let’s say he did do something wrong. First of all, his mother-in-law should’ve stayed out of it.  And secondly, both his mother-in-law and wife were abusive but especially his mother-in-law.  No one deserves to be talked to in that manner.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, KateHearts said:

"Age appropriate" is subjective. I think shorts can be fine on anyone, if nothing is exposed. I wear cutoffs and I'm a grandmother. However, mine are not cut like underwear, or ripped/shredded, or skin-tight. To me, that's just general taste.

To compare Elicia's mode of dress with Darcey's and whether they are "age-appropriate" to me is like comparing apples to oranges. Elicia had on jean shorts and a blouse. To some, that's too "young." Darcey wears tight rubber suits, cleavage that plunges so low her nipples threaten to appear, and heels she can barely ambulate in that put her at the elevation of Denver. That's not a question of age-appropriateness, it's that it's tacky, trashy and potentially dangerous (or illegal). Not the same.

Yeah, Darcey's clothing is on a whole nother spectrum and really isn't comparable to anyone else's. Like Jessica over on LAL, they're just really unflattering for her body type and I don't think they'd have looked better on her when she was in her early 20s. If she were happy with them and felt good about herself when she wore that stuff then it really wouldn't matter as much, but I don't think she is. I think she (wrongly) believes that she has to dress like that to get attention that might turn into a commitment. I have a tacky side and I've been known to wear stuff that the women standing around with Julia Robert's on Hollywood Blvd might admire. But I do it because it's fun and I feel good. I know I don't have to dress like that, but I don't think Darcey does. She seems to have a really sad perception of herself despite all her #SilvaStrong crap.

On the flip side, I've enjoyed seeing a lot of Ari's maternity wear. I love the long, floral dress. 

I actually thought Brittany looked better in the more traditional Muslim attire. But maybe I've just been watching the ass clapping scenes too much.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I actually thought Brittany looked better in the more traditional Muslim attire. But maybe I've just been watching the ass clapping scenes too much.

I thought she looked beautiful.

• Love 7

I think Brittney looked better in the Muslim attire, too, but that's probably because I don't care for her body type.  I know huge breasts and butts are popular for some, but I guess I just don't get it.  Don't get the huge centipedes on the eyes, either.

• Love 8
On 8/19/2020 at 7:55 AM, Boo Boo said:

Wait, how the fuck is it Jihoon's fault that Deavan raised a brat?  How is it his fault that she ran off?  

(I should have looked at all the posts before posting as I see I was not alone!)

I was honestly expecting Tae-yang to roll out there and call him a piece of shit, too, just to pile on.

Jihoon was overwhelmed plus he lost face in front of his parents, and I think that was the real reason for the tears. I don't think he's present enough to immediately chase after Dustbunny unless he saw her <10 feet from a road + oncoming traffic. Also, it looked like DroopyMouth Sr was chasing Dustbunny around the play area and yelling at her to stop, so he probably thought that another adult "in charge" [/eyeroll] was going to grab her. Jihoon DID yell at DroopyMouth Jr to stop yelling at him, but we'll never know if he actually STOPPED, turned around, yelled, and then continued after Dustbunny. He probably yelled over his shoulder while he was running and since he was wearing a mic, it sounded closer (like he'd stopped). However, DroopyMouth Jr and Sr are going to make it a capital case until he throws up his hands and goes back to mom & dad.

• Love 6

Deaven strikes me as having hormonal struggles. She reminds me of a niece who had postpartum depression. Her very poor choices and resulting stress are not helping either 

The way Darcey dresses makes her look to me, perpetually prepped for open heart surgery...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/17/2020 at 10:36 PM, Adeejay said:

So according to Bini's family, Ariella should change her religion.  I take that to mean that his religion is important, while hers isn't.  For some people, religion is non-negotiable.  Seems to me that this is a conversation they should have had before she decided to move.  

That's a conversation they should have had before getting pregnant, staying pregnant, and deciding to turn a random vacation hook up into a relationship.

• Love 9
On 8/17/2020 at 10:36 PM, Adeejay said:

Jihoon had Drascilla on his shoulder.  She started screaming, "put me down, now."  As soon as he did, she ran off.  Based on Elicia and Deavan reactions, it was as if he pushed her into the street.  Funny how Jihoon doesn't want his mom to intervene, but Elicia has no problem voicing her opinions.  If it were my son, I would tell those two harpies where to go and how to get there.  

So according to Bini's family, Ariella should change her religion.  I take that to mean that his religion is important, while hers isn't.  For some people, religion is non-negotiable.  Seems to me that this is a conversation they should have had before she decided to move.  

Can't wait for Brittany to announce that she is still a married woman.  

I can't wait for Brittany to announce either. It will be EPIC. 

On 8/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, RealReality said:

Drascilla needs a leash.  

Like seriously, I think devans pride prevents this but if her kid is running off so often that she cannot be put down....she needs a leash. 

She needs a REAL parent.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Kangatush said:

That's a conversation they should have had before getting pregnant, staying pregnant, and deciding to turn a random vacation hook up into a relationship.

I think Ariela believes she can save the world one person at a time, and she is curing Bini's broken heart (from his wife leaving with his first child) by moving and having her baby there where they can live happily ever after amidst the unicorns and rainbows.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I think Ariela believes she can save the world one person at a time, and she is curing Bini's broken heart (from his wife leaving with his first child) by moving and having her baby there where they can live happily ever after amidst the unicorns and rainbows.

. . . with the help of frequent checks from mom and dad.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I think Arie might be a bit daft.  She always just has this weird smile and glazed eyes, and an expression on her face that she's just crusin'.  I just don't think she understands much of what is going on around her or words that are being spoken to her.  She says I don't know,  or I didn't ask, a lot.  Her reaction to seeing Bini without his dreads was complete shock, and I'm not sure she ever got over it.  Her mother's leaving looks like it triggers a bit of reality for Arie, and she's terrified.  I think Mom knows this, and knows Arie will be back very very quickly.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Farley said:

She always just has this weird smile and glazed eyes, and an expression on her face that she's just crusin'. 

It’s like a coconut fell on her head and now sparrows are circling it.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
On 8/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Reform Judaism is basically a watered-down version of Orthodox Judaism with rules bent and twisted around to appeal to modern people. By the Torah, Ari is not considered Jewish, and if she were to ever move to Israel, she would have to undergo a conversion to be considered Jewish, regardless of how she identifies herself as. However, her having a Jewish father would make the conversion easier and quicker. 

She does look kind of "out of it" most of the time. Maybe anti anxiety pills ? 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 4
On 8/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

This times 100.  Add in:  "If you think I am living in a place with no working toilet, running water or refridgeration, yeah.....well......I gotta go.  Now."

I absolutely agree.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2020 at 1:47 PM, Lesia said:

So many people want other people to change to their religion. That's too demanding for me.

On 8/19/2020 at 3:06 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Brittany was visiting her sister, who lives in Chicago, IIRC. Yazan's sister lives in the apartment upstairs from Brittany's sister.

One day, Brittany stopped by Yazan's sister's apartment, and Yazan's sister was video chatting with Yazan. 

Brittany saw Yazan.

Yazan saw Brittany.

Their eyes locked.

Birdies began circling over each of their heads, chirping a love song.

The rest is history. 

I imagine  they slept together in the United States. So now he is too religious for her?  You should have told her all the requirements before she moved over there. But then TLC wouldn't have a show.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2020 at 2:37 PM, Chalby said:

If she is pregnant, then she and Jihoon have lost even more credibility than I ever thought was possible. I know TLC loves to chase after blindly religious couples, but with the participants' 'faith-blinders' and 'poor-me - I am a victim' expectations that God will step in and provide (aka Asueleu) is delusional. Why can't they show 'real' couples attempting to make a new life with someone from abroad.

I ABSOLUTELY  agree!  I would find the real story is far more interesting. I am sure there are plenty of mistakes, requirements, happenstances, that they could make a show out of it.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:25 PM, Chalby said:

YES X 100. My hubby of 29 years accepted my 7 year old son as 'his' but the first few years, he only intercepted when I requested 'back up" or "pep talks"re: my son. I also asked him to privately speak up if he felt I was being unreasonable in my expectations with my son. I agree with everyone who said Deavan needed to have Jihoon hold his son while SHE chased demon child around.I wish that Deavan and Mom would get out of Korea and allow the women who are chasing Jihoon online have their shot. lol 

There a women chasing Jihoon online?? He's a failing 30 year old. What does he have to offer?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I find it very suspicious that the entire family, including a little baby supposedly stayed at the playground for many hours (they were outside in broad daylight, until long after sundown).    Either they combined two play sessions, or they want us to believe that they were all hanging in the park for that long.    

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I find it very suspicious that the entire family, including a little baby supposedly stayed at the playground for many hours

Presactly.  At some point, they would have needed to eat. And to change the diapers on BOTH children. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, antfitz said:

I imagine  they slept together in the United States. So now he is too religious for her?  You should have told her all the requirements before she moved over there. But then TLC wouldn't have a show.

They were never together in the U.S.. They only saw each other via video chat.

Subsequently Yazan sent Brittany money for a ticket to visit him in Amman, Jordan. She bought a ticket with the money and flew to see him. 

Their 90 Day Fiance story begins after that first trip concluded and she returned to the U.S. but before she travels back to Amman ostensibly to marry him and live permanently in Jordan with him.

And Yazan did try to fill Brittany in before she returned to Jordan to marry him. By her own admission, every time Yazan brought up Islam and his expectations for her she changed the subject

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Love 10

I blame Jihoon that I started watching this alternately boring/mess because I’m married to a fella from New Delhi and wanted to see scenes from there and we ended up with a lying liar that lies and can’t afford to live there so we see scenes from the bad part of town 2 hours away.

damn that Jihoon! 😉

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, Wanda said:

I blame Jihoon that I started watching this alternately boring/mess because I’m married to a fella from New Delhi and wanted to see scenes from there and we ended up with a lying liar that lies and can’t afford to live there so we see scenes from the bad part of town 2 hours away.

damn that Jihoon! 😉

Sumit?

• LOL 1
On 8/20/2020 at 7:16 PM, Dahlia said:

Deaven strikes me as having hormonal struggles. She reminds me of a niece who had postpartum depression. Her very poor choices and resulting stress are not helping either 

Judging from Baby Daddy #1 and her unfortunate thigh tattoos, I think she was making poor choices before she ever became pregnant or gave birth.  

She's a hot mess.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10