Type keyword(s) to search

Christina On The Coast - General Discussion

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, deirdra said:

I've never seen a butter knife that could cut hair.  I think kiddo got his hands on something sharper and Ant doesn't want to have his custody curtailed.

I bet it was a serated knife, not a steak knife, but more like a dinner knife.     Calling it a butter knife was just the wrong name for it.    

Oone thing I dislike about the few Christina on the Coast shows is that the wife gets everything she wants, and the husband/fiance/? gets nothing, or maybe some minor feature.

Now that Flip or Flop is gone, I hope HGTV won't start having marathons of this show, because I've never enjoyed it the few times I tried to watch it.    Very predictable, whatever is trendy, even if it doesn't look good together, and all of the decorating will look outdated very quickly.      

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well, she’s taken her new husband’s name now.  Reportedly, her real estate license now has her last name as Hall.  🙄

Her Jacuzzi® tv ad shows her last name as Haack.

She's back on the marriage go round. More storylines for her show. Wonder if he has a job other than being attached to her hip.  Her poor kids are having to keep everybody straight when they aren't being treated as ping pong balls back and forth between parents. Kids need stability, not having to guess where they'll be sleeping on any given night. Feel bad for them. 

• Love 4
(edited)

She posted an Instagram story today which included a brief video of her and the latest husband with Hudson squished between them all riding in an oversized golf cart on what appeared to be a city street. No one had a seatbelt on (the vehicle was clearly equipped) and Hudson looked downright scared. I check the CA law, and it is illegal to transport a child in such a vehicle unless he is securely strapped in a carseat. Where is the woman's common sense? Amazing that she's earned millions on tv apparently without a functioning brain. If Ant saw or heard about it, I'll bet he was pissed.

952EBE46-A983-45E3-B529-9D44CEF2F2AF.png

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 2

I really feel for all her children, but probably Taylor the most.  She's old enough to understand and take in every single thing her Mother is doing.  She also remembers when her parents were still together.  Taylor and Tarek seem close so I hope he is there for her as she navigates growing up with this dysfunctional woman as her Mother.  Sadly, I'm not sure I have much hope that Heather is any better than Christina in terms of being a role model for Taylor.  I think Heather performs for the cameras, but I've never sensed any real warmth exuding from her towards the kids.

I don't know how old Brayden was when the divorce happened?  For Braydon and Hudson, this circus of instability that their Mother has provided is sadly what they have known for most of their lives (really all of Hudson's).  So maybe they will be able to adapt and navigate it better.  Which is sad in its own right.

Give it a few months and we'll get yet another social media post from Christina asking that we all respect her "privacy" as she navigates yet another divorce.  Well lady, maybe you shouldn't be putting all your business so "out there".  Apparently, she hasn't learned that lesson yet. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

I really feel for all her children, but probably Taylor the most.  She's old enough to understand and take in every single thing her Mother is doing.  She also remembers when her parents were still together.  Taylor and Tarek seem close so I hope he is there for her as she navigates growing up with this dysfunctional woman as her Mother.  Sadly, I'm not sure I have much hope that Heather is any better than Christina in terms of being a role model for Taylor.  I think Heather performs for the cameras, but I've never sensed any real warmth exuding from her towards the kids.

I don't know how old Brayden was when the divorce happened?  For Braydon and Hudson, this circus of instability that their Mother has provided is sadly what they have known for most of their lives (really all of Hudson's).  So maybe they will be able to adapt and navigate it better.  Which is sad in its own right.

Give it a few months and we'll get yet another social media post from Christina asking that we all respect her "privacy" as she navigates yet another divorce.  Well lady, maybe you shouldn't be putting all your business so "out there".  Apparently, she hasn't learned that lesson yet. 

That next divorce is probably right around the corner. After marrying two men who were making a living, she's found one whose sole interest seems to be hanging on to her and her money for dear life and going along for the ride. Boy Toy is one thing. Husband is something else.  

Not a good look for the kids at all. All three are bounced between households like beachballs. I do think Tarek genuinely loves his kids, but it's hard to imagine Heather exuding enthusiasm about anything other than a new designer purse or a spa session. 

Hudson appears happiest when he's with Ant, and I really feel for the little guy. He's on constant display and his dominant childhood memory may eventually be the car rides up and down the coast between houses. A shame. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 3
(edited)

Braydon was 9 months or so when they split up, when the sexting, and other things happened, with Gary the pool contractor (not Jesse), who just happened to be nearby and showed up very quickly at her house.    

I see she's having another show, Christina in the Country, about her Tennessee house.      I'll be skipping that one too.    I think all of us can guess what the colors will be on her house.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Christina Hall is moving on and moving out after her recent surprise nuptials!

The HGTV star, née Christina Haack, uploaded a video clip to her Instagram on Friday showcasing her splendid Dana Point home in Orange County, Calif., sharing that she had recently sold it.

• Love 3
On 4/23/2022 at 2:19 PM, edie3 said:

Christina Hall is moving on and moving out after her recent surprise nuptials!

The HGTV star, née Christina Haack, uploaded a video clip to her Instagram on Friday showcasing her splendid Dana Point home in Orange County, Calif., sharing that she had recently sold it.

She's claiming she's moving up the coast back to Newport Beach because Dana Point was too far from the kids' school. She knew that when she bought, and, since when does she drive her own kids to school anyway? She can hire somebody to do that.  I have a feeling the real reason was the place was unaffordable. The property taxes on a 10 million dollar property alone would be killer, and she's now saddled herself with another home in Tennessee and a husband who apparently has no job. She's the breadwinner trying to keep up a very extravagant lifestyle without Flip or Flop income. Who knows how long her other shows will last. Cancellation of one or both could be financially devastating. Another pseudo celeb living beyond her means. Will eventually come back to bite her. And hope she has a good prenup with this latest husband. She's gonna need it. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Hpmec said:

The property taxes on a 10 million dollar property alone would be killer, 

Property taxes in California are 1% a year. That would be a whopping $100,000 a year in taxes. Insane!

3 minutes ago, Kenzie said:

Property taxes in California are 1% a year. That would be a whopping $100,000 a year in taxes. Insane!

And subject to a 2% per year raise. I live in CA and bought my home a long time ago when prices were reasonable. Homes are not reassessed until they are sold, so my taxes are relatively low even though  they go up 2% a year. But those buying today at inflated prices are screwed. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I just read that her ex husband has filed for primary custody of her youngest child. Will find link.  He says she’s basically not responsible enough and  unsafe.  It sounds like he may have reason for concern.  Hmmmmmm….I wonder if there’s more going on than is being said.   ……..Decided to post it on the celeb news thread. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I just read that her ex husband has filed for primary custody of her youngest child. Will find link.  He says she’s basically not responsible enough and  unsafe.  It sounds like he may have reason for concern.  Hmmmmmm….I wonder if there’s more going on than is being said.   ……..Decided to post it on the celeb news thread. 

I just read the article and a follow up stating that for now the custody arrangement will remain as is but the judge will hold some sort of hearing in June at which time Christina will be allowed to respond. Ant is alleging that she allowed the child to become badly sunburned and dismissed his concerns about it. Further stated that she only has the boy about nine days a month and uses him to promote products on social media without Ant's consent. Also, she failed to notify Ant that her family had Covid and that Hudson had been exposed. This led to shutting down a production Renee Zellweger was working on at the time. Apparently he also referenced her drug use, admission that she smoked bufo toad venom. I don't think Ant would be taking this step if he didn't feel his claims had merit. I recently posted a screenshot here of Hudson riding in an oversized golf cart without a seatbelt on during an outing with Christina and Josh on a city street. That's the sort of thing that screams negligence and is illegal to boot. This will be interesting to follow. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

My mom watches Christina and is appalled at the way her older children act….no control. She says no one is teaching the children manners or how to conduct themselves.  I haven’t seen much of it, but my mom was a teacher for many years, so it must be pretty bad. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My mom watches Christina and is appalled at the way her older children act….no control. She says no one is teaching the children manners or how to conduct themselves.  I haven’t seen much of it, but my mom was a teacher for many years, so it must be pretty bad. 

I don't think you really tell stuff like that based on 30 seconds of a "reality" programme.

• Love 2

Yes, Ant filed for full custody of Hudson. I’m not surprised.http://People.com

Ive been an educator as well as a licensed nurse and even in a short televised clip the actions of children are not made up. How they act is what they’ve  been taught or not. Christina’s actions and life decisions good and bad puts herself in a position to be judged. She made these decisions, no one else. 

If her former husband thinks she is not doing the very best for her youngest child and is looking to formally remove her influence from his life speaks volumes to me. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think a lot of this custody issue is posted on the Celebrity thread.    It's not as if her show ever was interesting enough to post much about here.  

I just hope the kids are safe, and happy. 

@CrazyInAlabama I can’t seem to find the Celebrity thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ Where is it?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Under "Other TV Talk" at the bottom the sections, "Everything Else TV", and then "Who, What, When, Where?!:  Miscellaneous Celebrity News 2.0"  

Thank you! I couldn't find it

6 hours ago, Chai said:

Ive been an educator as well as a licensed nurse and even in a short televised clip the actions of children are not made up. How they act is what they’ve  been taught or not. 

Children on "reality" television are often vilified because the audience sees 30 seconds of heavily directed bad behaviour. I'm on the side of the poor kids, not their idiot parents, but remember that those supposedly badly behaved imps also have a father in their life.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm watching a rerun New Design in the Old Hood, where the house flooded, because before they went skiiing for a week, one of the boys left the hand held shower device running and a week later they came back to massive water damage from the second floor to the entire first floor.     

How does someone not check to make sure everything's off before going on vacation?      I suspect the shower had everything left on, full blast.   I bet it's happened before too, since the parents seems rather calm about their house being destroyed.    I'm wondering if their insurance covered it?   If it did, I bet they cancelled them right after.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

https://pagesix.com/2022/12/22/christina-haack-has-mercury-lead-poisoning-from-gross-houses/

So, she's blaming the house renos?   It's not like she actually touched anything in the houses before, or was even in the house before it was gutted.     Is it a coincidence that her show starts airing again, and she's giving out bulletins about her health?    

Does she go to real M.D.'s or just her 'alternative' stuff that isn't going to do anything?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Is it a coincidence that her show starts airing again, and she's giving out bulletins about her health?   

I don't surf gossip sites, but I do look at the Daily Mail, and there have been 3 articles on her in the last week. One about her having her facial fillers removed, one about her speculating that her breast implants have caused her medical problems, and now this stuff about her house flip toxic exposures ALSO causing her health issues.

I guess it's better than divorce/custody fights🙄

• Like 2

I'm wondering how they keep finding people who will let her remodel their homes?    The husband may get one feature they wanted, everything else is what the wife wants, the design is so generic and trendy that you know they'll have to redo it in a few years.     

I really wonder why the advertisers like the Jacuzzi people or the bath salts people hire her?    Seeing her shill something makes me want to avoid that company, not consider their products. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
On 12/24/2022 at 6:01 PM, chessiegal said:

And she managed to get a gig hawking Jacuzzi walk-in showers. 🤷‍♀️

her voice on that commercial drives me nuts........the uptick at the end of every sentence is annoying

6 hours ago, answerphone said:

Is this also Christina in the Country’s thread?

soon to be followed by Christina on the North Pole with her next husband.....ha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, tinderbox said:

Wow!  That Christina in the Country episode was beyond heartbreaking.  I’m still thinking about it.  Such a sad story. I’m a little surprised it was broadcast.

Just caught the tail end of that episode.

What happened ?

10 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Just caught the tail end of that episode.

What happened ?

Christina’s friend (The sister-in-law of Christina’s best friend with the long dark hair, who we have seen numerous times on these shows.) enlists Christina to redesign her kitchen and bathroom to accommodate her issues with being wheelchair bound.  Sad to say, the gal was suffering with ALS at a young age and the disease was rapidly progressing.  She was married with two young children and we got to “know” her and her husband during the progression of the episode.   The entire project took roughly three months and had a couple of hiccups along the way.  As an audience, we saw the woman’s health decline as time moved on.  Sadly, she died before the remodel was completed.  It is a very heart wrenching episode.  

• Sad 4
7 minutes ago, tinderbox said:

Christina’s friend (The sister-in-law of Christina’s best friend with the long dark hair, who we have seen numerous times on these shows.) enlists Christina to redesign her kitchen and bathroom to accommodate her issues with being wheelchair bound.  Sad to say, the gal was suffering with ALS at a young age and the disease was rapidly progressing.  She was married with two young children and we got to “know” her and her husband during the progression of the episode.   The entire project took roughly three months and had a couple of hiccups along the way.  As an audience, we saw the woman’s health decline as time moved on.  Sadly, she died before the remodel was completed.  It is a very heart wrenching episode.  

Thank you kindly for taking the time to explain, tinder.

• Like 1

Was that ice plunge really just a chest freezer?!  I did a little googling and it looks like there area actually some fairly nice ice plunge vessels you can get but hers looked like it was literally a chest freezer.  I burst out laughing when her husband said "there's a little seat on that side for you" - did he mean the little molded "shelf" on one side in all chest freezers?

I can't figure out if that segment was serious or if he was goofing around!