Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E11: Cabin Fever

On 8/12/2020 at 3:44 PM, blixie said:

So she is a terrible person stigmatizing mental health AND maliciously stupid/uninformed? Production really knew what it was doing when it asked these two women to take their knives out for Hannah and they eagerly leaped to wear it. I'm not sure why infamous enthusiastic pothead Andy is carrying Bravo's "weed pen/narcotics" water on this one though. Hannah must of crossed him mightily.

If Hannah had told her what she was taking there would be no problem. I don't want the chief stew who is accountable for my and my family's safety under the influence of anything. And that is coming from someone who has dealt with a panic disorder for 20 years. 

4 minutes ago, Grrarrggh said:

If Hannah had told her what she was taking there would be no problem. I don't want the chief stew who is accountable for my and my family's safety under the influence of anything. And that is coming from someone who has dealt with a panic disorder for 20 years. 

That isn’t what Sandy has stated in any of her several versions of the story. She said point blank that she couldn’t have Valium, even though that isn’t true, and be on charter.

• Like 3