Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Cabin Fever

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In some FB group, no idea what one someone just reposted it in one that I am in, Pete also accuses Malia of doing coke on their off nights on shore.  Pete’s garbage who hates Malia so make of it what you will. 

He is garbage... but I 100% believe Malia does coke.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I kinda believe Pete.

Malia is just the type of hypocrite and phony to turn someone in for prescription drugs while tooting it up on their free time.

I think cocaine use is prevalent in the yacht business along with uppers so then can get through 12 hour days of hard physical labor.

Oh and one more thing.

Sandy is trash.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
50 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Just saw a commercial for next week’s super-sized episode. It includes a TH of Sandy saying “what if she overdoses, what if?” There is then audio of her telling Hannah “I could have fired you last year, the year before.” Ugh, Sandy is gross. She COULD have fired Hannah...but she didn’t. If Hannah having prescription anti-anxiety meds on board and THAT is the straw that broke the camel’s back? Sandy is a terrible manager.

It would be hard to OD on 5mg doses.  That is very low....

Sandy is such a bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Oops didn’t realize this had been posted. 

But yours was click-through-able, which lazy me very much appreciated.  Also readable as text for those relying on text readers, which screen grabs are not!

• Love 2

Screw you to Bravo for ruining another show for me. And I was particularly pissed off when smug, self-righteous, nasty Malia was griping about how she will not take crap from anyone. When it was everyone else who was taking selfish, conniving Malia's crap. With the eager support of enamored Captain Sandy. Malia is certainly confident that she rules the boat with Captain Sandy falling all over herself to accommodate Malia's every whim. Unless there is a whole new crew I will not be watching another season. I cannot stand the thought of a Malia, Sandy, Bugsy trio with Sandy slobbering all over Malia.

Edited by linthia
  • Love 19
17 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I think that Sandy had to know about Malia’s cocaine abuse.

I mean Malia always has her nose so far up Sandy’s ass how could she not know?

BEcause her asshole would be numb? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, lovetowrite73 said:

For me, the answer would be yes. I never watched last week's episode after reading the reactions in here. I'm done with this show (at least this season) but will read what's happening by continuing to check in here.

I have the the last 2 episodes on my DVR and it took me 2 weeks to watch the 2 before that, Sandy has ruined this show that much for me. I don't know if I'll watch the last 2 or any of them for that matter, I might just read here. 

I've always hated her famewhoring ways, be she's moved beyond famewhore to repulsive this season with her obvious favoritism (Malia), pettiness (bring back Bugsy), and just straight nastiness (Kiko and Hannah). Then you have the nonsense with Lara, telling Hannah to handle it then claiming she didn't know that was really going on, plus her telling Lara she had issues getting along with Hannah herself (seriously, wtf was that?), and doing absolutely NOTHING about Pete. I'd love some of the charter guests to start talking, I have a feeling they have a feeling or two about Sandy's lurking, intrusiveness, and all but insisting they are having issues even if they weren't. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I really hope Joao lets loose on Twitter about his real feelings.  I'm sure they will be gold.

He said on his insta stories last week that he was biting his tongue.  That multi tweet explanation to a fan might be all that we get. It seems sober Joao is practicing choosing his words wisely.  On the bright side he implied both Pete and Malia would be unemployed if they worked for him.

• Love 11

“what if she overdoses, what if?”

So she is a terrible person stigmatizing mental health AND maliciously stupid/uninformed? Production really knew what it was doing when it asked these two women to take their knives out for Hannah and they eagerly leaped to wear it. I'm not sure why infamous enthusiastic pothead Andy is carrying Bravo's "weed pen/narcotics" water on this one though. Hannah must of crossed him mightily.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, blixie said:

So she is a terrible person stigmatizing mental health AND maliciously stupid/uninformed? Production really knew what it was doing when it asked these two women to take their knives out for Hannah and they eagerly leaped to wear it. I'm not sure why infamous enthusiastic pothead Andy is carrying Bravo's "weed pen/narcotics" water on this one though. Hannah must of crossed him mightily.

taking my reply to this to the Sandy thread

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, sharkerbaby said:

her one talent is backing into tight parking spaces.  It's been my life long belief that backing into parking spaces is the mark of the devil

See, I went a completely different way with that.

• Love 1

I saw there is a petition to get rid of Malia. Do those things really make a difference?  This season has already been filmed.  The rest of the episodes will be more of that twat Malaria pretending to be an empowered female. 

Eat a bag of dicks Malaria.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Where on god’s green earth did Malia get the impression that she’s beautiful? She’s about as non descript as a saltine cracker v

While I think that Malia has proven herself to be an "ugly person" (inside), I think she's kind of cute.  Not beautiful, just cute in a impish kind of way.  

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Where on god’s green earth did Malia get the impression that she’s beautiful? She’s about as non descript as a saltine cracker v

6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

While I think that Malia has proven herself to be an "ugly person" (inside), I think she's kind of cute.  Not beautiful, just cute in a impish kind of way.  

Lot of people would find her physically attractive.

Men have chased her, probably women have found her attractive as well.

Whatever one may think of her behavior ...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Malia is a short 7 who thinks she's a 9.5.  And she's clearly reading some message boards because every IG post is damage control.

Malia, if you read this, no one is buying your BS - not even ex crew members who signed the same contracts.  Sack up and take the hit.  People might respect that.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Jack Sampson said:

Malia is a short 7 who thinks she's a 9.5.  And she's clearly reading some message boards because every IG post is damage control.

Malia, if you read this, no one is buying your BS - not even ex crew members who signed the same contracts.  Sack up and take the hit.  People might respect that.

Malia doesn't have to read any message boards to know she needs to try some damage control. Her comment sections on her social media profiles are a disaster. She's turned them off on her most recent IG posts, but that isn't stopping people from going into the first one that has comments turned on and leaving their comments there. She's getting completely blasted. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 8/11/2020 at 5:54 AM, Lizzing said:

Then it dawned on me: her one talent is backing into tight parking spaces.  It's been my life long belief that backing into parking spaces is the mark of the devil. 

They have to back in, because the yachts are set up to board and disembark from the back, not the bow of the ship.

1 hour ago, Jack Sampson said:

With apologies to Malia "man up" and take the criticism. You deserve it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 8/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, psychoticstate said:

I'd like to know what part of captain's school goes over getting on the radio to blast to every crew member that your bosun and chef are sharing a cabin so they can bang for the next two weeks?   I would savor Captain Lee's input on this.  

I didn't like Malia her first season.  I found her to be insufferable, full of herself, and a cockteasing twit who was playing Adam and Wes off each other.  I started to like her this season but I see that I was right before.  She's insufferable and full of herself.  Sandy does nothing but enable her.  Malia throws what is basically a temper tantrum because, horror of horrors, she and Tom may not be able to share a cabin for the next TWO.  WEEKS.  Cry me a river, princess.  If Kiko hadn't been canned, you wouldn't be seeing your boyfriend over the next two weeks anyhow.  

I have NEVER been Team Hannah so damn you, BD Med, Captain Sandy and Malia for making me so now.  Clearly Malia took Hannah's personal medications, along with her passport, I guess, so she could "prove" everything was Hannah's, snapped a photo and then sent it to Captain Sandy to get Hannah fired.  Not just retaliation, I suspect, but also since Malia managed to wrangle her boyfriend a chef position and a shared cabin, she's now wrangling a chief stew position for her pal Bugsy.  And Sandy is dumb fuck enough to fall for it. 

Honestly, this may have been the greatest level of unprofessionalism I have ever seen on this show, both from Malia and Sandy.  

I hope at the Zoom reunion, both these twits get ripped apart. 

Tom seems like a nice, normal guy so I have to wonder WTF he's doing with the bitch of the sea.  

I really hope Joao lets loose on Twitter about his real feelings.  I'm sure they will be gold.

Somewhere tonight Wes is counting his blessings for dodging that bullet and Adam may be grateful for dodging two bullets.   

WHOA ! Best post and summary !!!

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 8
On 8/11/2020 at 3:28 AM, scrb said:

Oh and I don’t buy the bf just happening to visit when they need a chef.  With a fully booked charter season would they really dump a chef without a replacement or alternate lined up?

what would Sandy have done if there wasn’t a Michelin star quality chef available?  BTW anyone who could get a Michelin Star would open his own place, probably get financial backers because those places mint money, not work on a cramped boat by himself without souls chefs.

So the chef switch was planned and scripted and Hannah’s exit is also planned.  Hannah seems either over the show or at least on good terms with Bravo, meaning she is okay with how her departure will be depicted

Yes. And Sandy’s phone call to Yachty Central looking for a chef was staged. Below Deck never replaces fired members with random chefs, stews or deck hands. They bring in a vetted and approved reality TV character, often one who’s been on a previous season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Lots of current/former cast airing out their opinions.

Oh, and I happened upon this tweet in response to Pete's allegations. The person who tweeted it is a soccer scout living in Florida Hmm, lends some wright to what Pete said. Pretty interesting. I wonder if more stories will come out.  You know the old adage about throwing stones in a glass house...

• Love 7
On 8/11/2020 at 7:18 PM, sharkerbaby said:

You've said this before, I still don't understand why?  I would love to know what is so horrible about backing into a space and is deserving of being labeled an "asshole" or now a sure sign of being satan??

I’m not the OP but in my experience it’s always some monster SUV backing into a parking space, taking 2-3-4 tries & keeping people waiting so as not to inconvenience themselves.

2 hours ago, snarts said:

Lots of current/former cast airing out their opinions.

Oh, and I happened upon this tweet in response to Pete's allegations. The person who tweeted it is a soccer scout living in Florida Hmm, lends some wright to what Pete said. Pretty interesting. I wonder if more stories will come out.  You know the old adage about throwing stones in a glass house...

Once again, TY jesus there were no camera phones when I was in my 20s!!!

Edited by DrSparkles
  • Love 3

I don’t know or care if Malia did coke. I care that she went thru Hannah’s personal belongings and neither she or Sandy has explained how that was okay. 

I have taken anxiety meds in the past and to OD, I’d literally have had to slug the whole bottle.  As for the CBD, I’m surprised that CBD isn’t one of the products Sandy is hawking on social media.

I think Sandy knew about the Valium the whole time and her little conversation to Hannah earlier about not seeming herself was just a preemptive move for when they brought out the Valium.  Sandy will reflect back to Hannah not being herself as proof of the drugs affecting her behavior.  

I think Sandy and Malia both equally suck and if Sandy degrades Hannah as she fires her, I sincerely hope Hannah lets them both have it.

• Love 20

About that Michelin star: Tom doesn't have one, as he's never owned a restaurant. What Sandy said was, "You did a Michelin star." Tom is a pastry chef who once worked for Gordon Ramsay, who has 15 restaurants with a total of 7 Michelin stars. If Tom boffed Gordon, he actually did do a Micheline star. Otherwise, Tom just worked for someone who has Michelin stars. That doesn't tell us what Tom cooked, how well he cooked or how long he cooked. That said, Tom seems like an OK guy who doesn't realize he's dating a snake and I'm joining the chorus advising him to run.

Shortly after the show Malia spoke about "maritime law" that indicated dire consequences for captain, crew and boat if drugs were found on board. Must be someone pointed out out to her that those regulations cover illegal drugs, not prescription medicine, because one of her recent IG posts shows the part of (what she says is) their contract that relates to prescriptions. It does require employees to report medical conditions or meds that might affect performance. And the penalty for failure to report? You might not get health insurance benefits. So if Hannah didn't report and Sandy fires her, it's not about "maritime law" or even their own contract.

I think if I were in that situation, with that contract, my thought would be, "I hope Hannah reported this to the captain." Not, "I need to sneak into Hannah's personal belongs, arrange what I think is an incriminating tableau and send a picture to the captain." But I'm a grown person who isn't a snake, so what do I know.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I think if I were in that situation, with that contract, my thought would be, "I hope Hannah reported this to the captain." Not, "I need to sneak into Hannah's personal belongs, arrange what I think is an incriminating  tableau and send a picture to the captain."

Obviously I could be completely wrong, but I'm kind of expecting (after all this anticipation), that Sandy calls Hannah in, says there's a report you've got drugs on board, Hannah says "yeah and here's my Rx" and Sandy says what about the cocaine/pot/etc, and Hannah's like WTH? And Sandy says "oh, never mind, I was misinformed." Of course she'll have to find some other reason to fire Hannah LOL unless of course that never actually happened! I put dibs on this particular scenario.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Hannah's valium box confuses me, the night where she had a panic attack and told Malia she needed a valium I distinctly heard the lid of a prescription bottle on the counter but yet Malia takes a photo of a box of valium.  It makes me wonder what Hannah took that night.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hannah's valium box confuses me, the night where she had a panic attack and told Malia she needed a valium I distinctly heard the lid of a prescription bottle on the counter but yet Malia takes a photo of a box of valium.  It makes me wonder what Hannah took that night.

Im  going to guess the sound of a bottle being opened was added in post production. Brits and Australians usually get their meds in boxes like that while we Americans get a bottle. Its an American audience so they went with a pill bottle sound. They wanted to make sure we associated Hannah with pills and the sound of her opening cardboard would not work

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 9
  • Love 10

And I'm going to guess that Hannah was not fired. Has anyone associated with this show actually come out and said that Hannah was Fired? She was on WWHL a few weeks ago. She seemed perfectly OK. I can't believe that if she were fired that she would be willing to make an appreance on this show. Maybe she quit. Maybe she said to Sandy F.U. I don't have to take this Sandy and Left. 

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And I'm going to guess that Hannah was not fired. Has anyone associated with this show actually come out and said that Hannah was Fired? She was on WWHL a few weeks ago. She seemed perfectly OK. I can't believe that if she were fired that she would be willing to make an appreance on this show. Maybe she quit. Maybe she said to Sandy F.U. I don't have to take this Sandy and Left. 

upthread I took dibs on this (more or less) LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

It would explain Malia's "wait until you see next week" bullshit comment. She probably thinks we as the audience won't think the Gruesome Twosome is as bad if it was Hannah that decided to leave on her own. The technicality of Hannah being fired or not wouldn't change my opinion of those ladies though. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

It would explain Malia's "wait until you see next week" bullshit comment. She probably thinks we as the audience won't think the Gruesome Twosome is as bad if it was Hannah that decided to leave on her own. The technicality of Hannah being fired or not wouldn't change my opinion of those ladies though. 

Same, whether Hannah quit or was fired doesn't change how horrible Malia's actions and intentions were.

• Love 14

Is it possible or that Hannah’s just found out she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s anxious? 

And because it cannot be said enough, Sandy as Malia are horrible people and deserve all the karma coming back at them. There isn’t nothing worse denigrating someone for taking care of their mental health, so fuck you Sandy and Malia, you nasty twats.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Is it possible or that Hannah’s just found out she’s pregnant and that’s why she’s anxious? 

Quoting BIAKBIAK

On 8/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, biakbiak said:

She is due in October and this was filmed in September/October so 4 or 5 months after she left the show.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Madhattter said:

Once I could see through the fog of my rage at the obvious set ups and Malia's spoiled brat behavior and lack of compassion and Captain Sandy's unprofessional favoritism of certain crew, I realized I was bummed out for another reason. This season started off under the theme of women in leadership positions, in a pretty much male-dominated industry. They made us think we would be celebrating them and this change for the better. Instead, these women, and their horrible, Mean Girl behavior, are going to end up setting things back for other women. It reinforces the stereotype that women are catty and competitive and don't root for or support one another.  And yet they are so hypocritical and see themselves as shining examples of women triumphing in a man's industry.  

can-i-get-an-amen-.jpg

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Madhattter said:

This season started off under the theme of women in leadership positions, in a pretty much male-dominated industry. They made us think we would be celebrating them and this change for the better. Instead, these women, and their horrible, Mean Girl behavior, are going to end up setting things back for other women. It reinforces the stereotype that women are catty and competitive and don't root for or support one another.  And yet they are so hypocritical and see themselves as shining examples of women triumphing in a man's industry.  

I now think this was deliberate. Most recent season of BD was so horrendous because of the men and their misogyny that I think the producers decided they couldn't have another season with men running things and being horrible. So hey, how about we have the women prove to be just as terrible. So next season they can bring back the guys and we'll all be fine with their jerkishness. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
On 8/12/2020 at 12:54 PM, ihartcoffee said:

It would be hard to OD on 5mg doses.  That is very low....

Sandy is such a bitch.

Almost impossible without alcohol or opioids. Benzodiazepines alone are pretty safe at even high doses.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 8/12/2020 at 5:24 PM, njbchlover said:

I think she is very pretty, but really ugly.

• Love 6