Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Kristen & Sarah

The pandemic is not slowing Nev and Kamie down as they set out virtually to help Kristen find the woman she loves, Sarah. The search is derailed when a twist so huge rocks everyone’s understanding of the truth.

Airdate: August 12, 2020

Holy shit, that was a seriously weird one. When Kristen was listing all the reasons why she catfished Tiffany, I just thought she had a list of reasons all ready in case she got caught, right down to the fake tears. I wonder what her ex-husband would say is the reason for the divorce, because I bet he has a lot of good ones.

• Love 1

This was super-convoluted, and yet not particularly interesting. Are we supposed to think Kristen "accidentally" included that Chloe photo in her message to Nev? Because, come on. And I'm sorry you were catfished Tiffany, but if you were dumb enough to think some stranger you'd never met or even talked on the phone with was going to make your car payments for you, resulting in the car getting repo'd, that's on you.  Kristen is a jerk and obviously a terrible friend, but your stupidity had a big part in this too.

• Love 2

So the "victim" was being catfished by her former victim.  Kristen is such a pathological liar that she got tangled in her own web of lies. Her lack of empathy for almost destroying Tiffany's life, pathological lying,  and crocodile tears reminded me of someone I knew who has Borderline Personality Disorder. She only started crying because Kamie called her out on her behavior.  She doesn't need a relationship, she needs a psychiatrist ASAP. I understand why Tiffany did what she did, however I agree with Nev that it was super petty to catfish her as revenge.

• Love 2