Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: There's Something About Harry

• Start Topic

Wow - tonight's First Look is sure to continue the lengthy discussions we were having from the previous episode in regard to Kristen and Josh's marriage. They meet with a therapist for their first counseling session and get right to it. The therapist started by asking what they appreciate about each other, and when they last had a leisurely or romantic time together. Josh said it was two weeks ago, and they had a really nice time. Kristen gave a face, and when asked about it, she talked about how Josh was on his phone while out at dinner with her. Josh immediately jumped in with his "she doesn't know what it's like to run a business" spiel, and HERE'S THE BEST PART (and yes, I'm obviously Team Josh-is-a-dick): The therapist interrupted Mr. Entrepreneur and asked to him to rephrase. So instead of saying what she hasn't had (business experience), say what he has, and describe what it's like.

Josh goes into his dog and pony show (about the start-up, all the moving parts, the stresses, the pressure, etc.), and how Kristen just doesn't understand, and spends so much time and energy on things that are trivial and just not meaningful. Period. And the therapist throws out: "to you." Bingo! He then asks Kristen to acknowledge what she just heard, and she said she feels like she's always on the back burner, and somewhere along the way, his family needs to be a bigger priority.

I'll stop there - didn't mean to transcribe the whole thing! But the other two quick scenes were too ridiculous for words: Sonja and Harry picking out a dog to test the next level of their relationship (um, ok), and Heather and Carole planning some big bash for Carole's 50th birthday party. It was so over-the-top that I thought Carole was kidding?! I really don't know. Maybe this is where Aviva rips off her fake leg; hence the over-the-top atmosphere. I guess we'll see....

• Love 4
(edited)

Wow - tonight's First Look is sure to continue the lengthy discussions we were having from the previous episode in regard to Kristen and Josh's marriage. They meet with a therapist for their first counseling session and get right to it. The therapist started by asking what they appreciate about each other, and when they last had a leisurely or romantic time together. Josh said it was two weeks ago, and they had a really nice time. Kristen gave a face, and when asked about it, she talked about how Josh was on his phone while out at dinner with her. Josh immediately jumped in with his "she doesn't know what it's like to run a business" spiel, and HERE'S THE BEST PART (and yes, I'm obviously Team Josh-is-a-dick): The therapist interrupted Mr. Entrepreneur and asked to him to rephrase. So instead of saying what she hasn't had (business experience), say what he has, and describe what it's like.

Josh goes into his dog and pony show (about the start-up, all the moving parts, the stresses, the pressure, etc.), and how Kristen just doesn't understand, and spends so much time and energy on things that are trivial and just not meaningful. Period. And the therapist throws out: "to you." Bingo! He then asks Kristen to acknowledge what she just heard, and she said she feels like she's always on the back burner, and somewhere along the way, his family needs to be a bigger priority.

I'll stop there - didn't mean to transcribe the whole thing! But the other two quick scenes were too ridiculous for words: Sonja and Harry picking out a dog to test the next level of their relationship (um, ok), and Heather and Carole planning some big bash for Carole's 50th birthday party. It was so over-the-top that I thought Carole was kidding?! I really don't know. Maybe this is where Aviva rips off her fake leg; hence the over-the-top atmosphere. I guess we'll see....

I always think Kristen probably knows more about the business than she lets on or she is so totally self-absorbed she has no interest in his business.  My husband is the king of taking business calls after hours and he always tells me what the call is about.  If Josh were to say to Kristen-"hey it is Bud Greer from California and he is helping getting some capital for the company so we can expand and develop four more flavors."  Kristen could either offer encouragement or what she most likely does-natter on and on about Josh's priorities. He needs to make Kristen part of the process and the team but only if she wants it.  Obviously these people think the other person interests and responsibilities aren't as important as theirs.  When they went to do the J-Core interview and taping, Josh was there because it was his contact and part of his business and he represents Kristen's interests in the deal (she calls him her pimp).

I get the impression that maybe Josh, being hyper manic, takes the call and then immediately acts on it.  So the call from Bud Greer at dinner time on a night out, isn't complete until he e-mails his partners, reads their responses or talks to them on the phone and then feels the need to respond again.  Probably all things that could have waited until the next morning.  Personally, if I were Kristen I would start with I understand there are certain calls you need to take-whatever the time, I only ask that unless it is life or death you wait and pass the substance of the call on until after dinner or until we get home or send a quick e-mail or text with we'll talk tomorrow. If it is absolutely do or die, (which it rarely is) then Kristen needs to let go or bring a book along to read. I realize this might be a foreign concept to Kristen as it might not fit in her teeny tiny purse.  I can't imagine all of Josh's business associates having nothing to do all night but wait for him to call.  Maybe Josh needs to respect his business associates' private time.

I too think Josh is a dick but he and Kristen are just so perfect for one another.  I would have pity for the poor woman who just blindly followed and heeded Josh-Kristen not so much.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I can't believe she actually sat there and stated that they had never discussed having children then were shocked that she got pregnant once, then twice. The hell? How could you not discuss such a life changing decision about when/if you want to be parents? Maybe if she put thought into something other than being pretttttttttttttty this could have been avoided. Kristin seems miserable being a washed model/part time housewife.

When the therapist asked what she liked about Josh, she said he's a good provider. So the one thing you like about him is the money he brings in but you then resent the time he spends working. How about scaling back on your lifestyle expenses, like a nanny if you want to reach a compromise? Not happening, I'm sure.

Memo to Josh: No matter how many times you wear your stupid t shirt I will never buy a can of e boost.

• Love 8

I would bet that Josh already talks a lot about his business to Kristin. I also think that Kristin is patient and supportive for the most part with his hours. What seems to upset her, and I don't blame her, is he NEVER acts like she is important and a priority to him. Every person wants to be valued and appreciated. And yes even with a new business, if you NEVER stoke the fires of your relationship, the flame will flicker and die.

I also don't think that Kristin is miserable being a mother, but she knows that she wants something else in her life besides just being a SAHM. She might be more content with that role if Josh didn't constantly remind her that her role has no real value.

• Love 11
Memo to Josh: No matter how many times you wear your stupid t shirt I will never buy a can of e boost.

Heh, it's a very close race between e-Boost and BLK water for most reviled 'Housewife' brand.

• Love 5

Heh, it's a very close race between e-Boost and BLK water for most reviled 'Housewife' brand.

Well, that would be Househusband brand.  For most hated Housewife brand, we'd have to choose between Vicky's Bacon Vodka and Gretchen's handbags.

• Love 1
(edited)
Sonja and Harry picking out a dog to test the next level of their relationship (um, ok)

See, now this kinda thing really bugs me.  Why are they flinging at us this fake bullshit that we know for sure is fake bullshit?  Is this a producer creation, which Harry & Sonja are just going along with, or did they come up with this nonsense on their own?  Whatever.  It's annoying & I hope it doesn't last long.  Lu already shot down the possibility of anything more than friendship between Harry & Sonja, in her latest Bravo blog.

I think Sonja's relationship with Harry is a long one. They are more friends than anything, as I see Harry stepping out with other women all the time. He's even been dating a friend of mine recently, so I don't think their relationship is serious in the least. I know Sonja would like things to be different but that's not the reality of the situation. Harry is not the kind to settle down.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

What was the OC energy water drink called?

Both Kristen and Josh thought the therapist would 'take their side'.  Wonder if Josh picked the therapist?  I cringed at the children being surprises.  Neither was using birth control?   My sister-in-law had a couple of surprises too.  My brother got a vasectomy to prevent any further ones.

I think Harry likes being on TV.  Probably gets him more chicks. 

Re: Harry - ever since Bethenny suggested Aviva as a HW (thanks, Bethenny) because of the Harry connection, I think the producers have tried to figure out how to use him. Married to one woman, then divorced, then sleeping with another, cheating on her with yet another......it's straight out of the soaps! Only here, I don't think anyone cares. Cuz it's Aviva. And Harry. He's not exactly Mr. Excitement. So the idea isn't working. Nor is Aviva. Come to think of it - the "George and Cody" show stems from Aviva, too. Once again, thanks, Bethenny.

• Love 4

OK, first of all, I hate that my DVR keeps recording these First Looks. One hour a week is all I need. And I'm bored enough by that as it is. If anyone has advice on how to circumvent this, let me know.

Now, onto this week's first look. I only watched the Kristen/Josh therapy session because Carole's partyplanning made my eyes hurt. From all the rolling. Kristen certainly pulled out the big guns fast with the 'I'm not sure he loves me' thing. Wow. You've got to work up to that. Also, do you think they'll tell us if this is the therapist Kristen has already been seeing or if this is someone new?

@aradia22 ~ You could just watch the First Looks and forget about watching the show. I swear after casually watching the FL that by the time the episode comes on I've forgotten I watched the FL and I'm annoyed because I think I'm watching a rerun.

• Love 1
(edited)

Rhetorica, I saw that article this morning too.  It mentions a strict embargo on press interviews, etc., --until now when they are hyping it for maximum ratings next week.  Well, I will be watching, as I'm no different from anyone who has been waiting for this reveal.

Edited by GussieK

I haven't seen the FL, but this caught my eye.  What happens to this dog when they realize that their relationship is just friendship/occasional booty calls?  Are they going to continue to share custody of the dog?  And, why in the world do you need a dog to test a relationship?  There are plenty of other ways to test a relationship -- I'd probably start by agreeing to be monogamous and see how that goes.

• Love 5

Well we've been saying it for awhile now. Aviva is crazy!

And I love the part that calls out Jill - the ex-castmate who's spreading rumors about next season's cast cuz she's still bitter she's no longer on!

• Love 1
(edited)

Once you've thrown your prosthetic leg across a restaurant, there's nowhere to go from there. It's like the Seinfeld saying about leaving on a "high" note. Aviva has served her purpose. Time for her to exit stag left.

And I love the part that calls out Jill - the ex-castmate who's spreading rumors about next season's cast cuz she's still bitter she's no longer on!

Jill is like that pathetic 20 year old who's still hanging around her old high school. Move the eff on, Jill Zarin!

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 14

How like Aviva to make everything about her leg. Project much? I think Heather summed it up with "I just don't like you all that much," and that's got everything to do with Aviva's attitude and entitlement issues than her physical abilities. But Lord knows, Aviva's got to make it about her leg and the martyrdom that comes with it. 

I agree that she's got nowhere to go once she flings the leg. Heck, even Cindy Barshop had more to offer in her one season than Aviva.

I've been dreading the "leg scene" since the season started.  It may be because I'm a nurse, but I can't find humor in a disability, especially incidences that rob one of one's dignity - like falling down and your prosthetic leg popping off.  There are not many people in this world I dislike enough to relish their humiliation.  So I'm really relieved that Aviva is responsible for the incident.

• Love 6

And just what point is Veevs trying to to make to us?  That people with disabilities don't deserve automatic sympathy cuz they can be an asshole like she is?  Hope not.  She's unto herself.  An asshole with one leg.  Boot her off the fuckin' show already, Andy.  I hate her nasty one-legged guts.

The Harry & Sonja bullshit is a fake annoying storyline I hope ends quickly.

• Love 3
(edited)

Only 2 episodes left?  Didn't this show just start?

Aviva helping a Boston marathon bombing survivor is going to redeem her in my mind.  Damn.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 1

Only 2 episodes left?  Didn't this show just start?

Aviva helping a Boston marathon bombing survivor is going to redeem her in my mind.  Damn.

This generous move will buy Aviva one week of goodwill. I am certain by the next episode she'll go right back to being the heinous, psycho hosebeast she is. I vaguely remember a few of Aviva's lovely charity events at the beginning of season 5, but they were negated by the back half of the season when Aviva just went full-tilt crazy.

Sonja put the ring in her bag because it was a cheap piece of costume jewelry. Funny she was wearing a white lace dress ala wedding dress.

Mario was juggling for some cute young girl in the background.

That song Heather and Luanne sang gave me second hand embarrassment.

Why does Harry always sound drunk?

• Love 2
(edited)

The scene with the leg better not disappoint next week.

Hopefully Luann will have a seat on the reunion couch for more than just one segment because I'd really like them to get to the bottom of this tension with Sonja. In Kyle's words, I think Sonja's partly jelly at how LuAnn bounced back after leaving the Count.

Until then, I'm going to watch Jill Zarin to see if she makes a fool of herself on Wife Swap.

Edited by quetzal
  • Love 2

When they brought on the Boston Marathon victim I had a moment of panic, like maybe the leg scene I've been waiting for through all the boring parts was her falling over.  Thankfully it seems it'll just be Aviva dialing the crazy up to 11. 

I think I'm fascinated by Kristen's husband.  How can you come off that self-centered and not really know how to make an "I" statement?  She may think the whole "I'm not the sharpest..." comment is a joke between them.  I think he believes she's an idiot.  And I still don't understand his assertion that she doesn't grasp what it means to be busy.  It's not a difficult concept, unless what she's really questioning is why he would quit one job to start this random, terribly-named energy drink (I had to look up the product to learn what it was).  A drink I'm not sure anyone knew about until she got on this show.  (Side note: have y'all seen the picture towards the bottom of their website? I would not buy a health product from people looking so haggard.)

The rest of the show: OK.  I did appreciate the Christian Mystic reading Sonja's future and how that tied into the ending.  It reminded me of ex-NBC soap "Passions," an awesomely crappy show that I miss terribly sometimes.

• Love 1

That scene made me wanna vomit cuz we already know full well what an asshole Aviva is.  All she did was use that poor woman in her useless attempt at redemption. What a vile pig!  So that was the only scene with Veevs, eh?  She's really boxed herself into a corner.  If Sonja isn't around to film a fake scene with her, she's stuck by herself cuz everyone else hates her guts & doesn't wanna be around her.  And she's not gonna get invited to anything -- exactly what happened with Carole's birthday party.  So how can she possibly remain on the show anymore?

So now we get where Kristen's opening line comes from, that really makes me bristle every time I hear it.  Since the beginning of season I wondered how someone could say that awful shit about herself -- and on national TV & repeated every week.  Ugh, I hate that line.  So from that therapy session we learn it's cuz Josh the Dickhead thinks she's a moron & doesn't think anything she says or thinks is worthwhile.  What a lovely guy, right?  Asshole, asshole, asshole.

OK, so Lu admitted here she & Jacques broke up.  So she wasn't hiding shit.  So why did the producers use her extensively in every ep & yet demoted her to friend status?  Is it really -- as many have suspected -- cuz she held out the longest for more money & they wanted to get back at her?  I think that's it.  Sheesh, what nasty fucks they are.  And that certainly includes Andy Cohen.  Bitch.

Harry looked so drunk he could barely stand up.  He actually looked really quite pathetic.  Sonja was looking at him like she felt sorry for him.

This ep basically felt so flat, I suspect another ratings drop.  This show in trouble.

• Love 6
(edited)

I like Carol but had to laugh when the psychic told Sonja someone with brown hair in her inner circle is the "devil" and Sonja immediately asks "Carol?"  I've seen throughout the season that Sonja and Carol are not very friendly and Sonja seems to have something against Carol but I've never known why. Is it just because of Carol's run-ins with Aviva?

Even when an episode is slow or flat, I still prefer the NY version of the housewives over all the others and will be disappointed if the show is cancelled. I'm usually on the opposite side of most viewers because I stopped watching the OC and NJ versions years ago but like NY and even liked the DC version when it aired.

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 5

Aviva-nice try, didn't work.

Carole-stop mentioning your ass, you don't have one.

Kristen-at least you are making some kind of attempt for your marriage.

Heather-you planned a cool party.

Ramona-once again STFU, you would be lucky to have an organ grinder with a monkey at any of your parties.

SonJa-still living and loving in the past.

• Love 7

My musings: 

LuAnn didn't know about Harry's pre-poposal so I guess he's free game. But that was NOT what a girl's girl would do. 

I did think Harry was cute in the shot of him with that shit-eating grin on his face.

The Singers were sweet together. They both seem to love their daughter.

The scene with the girl from Boston was heart warming.

Carol's party looked cool! I would love to be there. 

When is that leg going to be flung!?!

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm laughing so hard at this episode and I haven't even seen it yet. I've probably spoiled myself, you guys always make it entertaining.

Sonja: What the hell on a dog and Harry and huh? She has a new dog already. The one that she treats awfully, from what we've seen on camera this season. I hope it really has a good home. Not living in her soon-to-be cat piss curtain palace.

(Sorry, I hate those curtains.)

Edited by Souvlaki
  • Love 2

Snip

The rest of the show: OK. I did appreciate the Christian Mystic reading Sonja's future and how that tied into the ending. It reminded me of ex-NBC soap "Passions," an awesomely crappy show that I miss terribly sometimes.

Oh, I forgot about the Christian Mystic. Isn't that an oxymoron? Or maybe just a moron... He was... interesting...I wonder if his card deck had any blondes in it who were devils.

I'm laughing so hard at this episode and I haven't even seen it yet. I've probably spoiled myself, you guys always make it entertaining.

Sonja: What the hell on a dog and Harry and huh? She has a new dog already. The one that she treats awfully, from what we've seen on camera this season. I hope it really has a good home. Not living in her soon-to-be cat piss curtain palace.

(Sorry, I hate those curtains.)

Well crap, I forgot the dog story. That really pissed me off! She has that darling little dog she ignores and wants another with Harry so she can ignore that one too. I know how hard it is to lose a pet so I understand that she may not be able to love another one yet, So DON'T GET ONE!

• Love 4

The couple's therapy scene started out so well, but then it really fizzled. I was disappointed that Kristen told Josh that his rude behavior was ok, so long as he communicated to her that he needed to be rude. Boo. The therapist even asked her to think about that - are you sure that's ok with you? He knows it's about respect. But Kristen made it all about communication, which means he'll continue to disrespect her, and she'll fume , but this time silently.

Sonja is just horrible. LuAnn and Jaques broke up, and all she cares about is herself? Why wasn't I the first person you told?! Christ on a cracker.

I kinda like how Heather turned her toast into a roast. She's clever. But I would have been mortified if she did that to me! Carole's a good sport.

• Love 4

"We have to get another kid or something." Well, it's funny you say that, Ramona...

Running after and tracking Mario's infidelities isn't enough to keep you busy?  I mean, that in itself is like a part-time job.

• Love 2

Televised therapy -- does it ever work out?  Cameras are there, so everyone -- including the therapist -- is thinking about what they're going to say next instead of taking time to think about the question and consider the responses.  It's too quick, because of the camera -- everyone's "on", wanting to appear smart or witty or innocent.  They should all take a page from Daniel on Rectify -- stop and think before you speak, especially when a relationship is hanging in the balance. 

I liked Sonja with Harry tonight.  This is only my second year watching this franchise, and all I've seen from Sonja before is the pushed out lip and inappropriate advances to young men.  With Harry tonight, she seemed toned down, natural, serious.  Does he have money?

Ramona and her college-bound daughter -- I'm showing my age but it bugged me that Ramona's talking about all the fun she'll have, and nothing about getting an education.  On the other hand, the girl doesn't seem all that bright (like her mom), so four years of good times might be the goal.

"We have to get another kid or something." Well, it's funny you say that, Ramona...

Keeping track of Mario's various and frequent infidelities is almost like having another kid (or something).  Isn't it?  God, and Heather calling everyone "Mama" - just stop.  I hate when people do that.  Heather addressing Carole on the phone as "Mama".  Carol is neither a mother nor Heather's mother so why is she doing that?

My former SIL and her partner used to address my 2 year old as "Mama".  It was so confusing to my baby.  Every time they'd say "Hi, Mama!  How're ya doin'?" my daughter would immediate look at me.  Why do people call (especially small kids) Mama?  I just never understood that slang term.

• Love 4

Televised therapy -- does it ever work out?  Cameras are there, so everyone -- including the therapist -- is thinking about what they're going to say next instead of taking time to think about the question and consider the responses..

I thought the therapist showed the opposite of this when he was listening to Josh and then interrupted him to ask him to rephrase something, because he (Josh) was speaking for Kristen and not for himself . I liked that . But I'll stop my defense of tv therapy right there!

• Love 1
(edited)
On the other hand, the girl doesn't seem all that bright (like her mom), so four years of good times might be the goal.

No, not true at all.  Avery is very, very bright.  And she knows exactly what both her parents are about.  Watch closely for her eye rolls every time Moaner or Mario say something to her.  Those eye rolls are priceless!  

The Singers were sweet together. They both seem to love their daughter.

The scene with the girl from Boston was heart warming.

Yeah, those scenes woulda been sweet -- if we didn't know any of the people involved.  But nah, they weren't sweet at all.  Mario was only thinkin' of getting with his skank & Moaner was skeered to death of being alone now with Mario cuz she knows he ain't interested in her anymore  -- that's why they were both crying.  Anyone catch all the eye rolls Avery was doing?  She couldn't wait to get outta there.  

No doubt the young woman from Boston is extremely courageous & deserves better than to be used by Aviva the asshole cuz she's desperately trying to make herself look like a decent person -- which we already know she isn't.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Televised therapy -- does it ever work out?  Cameras are there, so everyone -- including the therapist -- is thinking about what they're going to say next instead of taking time to think about the question and consider the responses.  It's too quick, because of the camera -- everyone's "on", wanting to appear smart or witty or innocent.  They should all take a page from Daniel on Rectify -- stop and think before you speak, especially when a relationship is hanging in the balance. 

I liked Sonja with Harry tonight.  This is only my second year watching this franchise, and all I've seen from Sonja before is the pushed out lip and inappropriate advances to young men.  With Harry tonight, she seemed toned down, natural, serious.  Does he have money?

Ramona and her college-bound daughter -- I'm showing my age but it bugged me that Ramona's talking about all the fun she'll have, and nothing about getting an education.  On the other hand, the girl doesn't seem all that bright (like her mom), so four years of good times might be the goal.

I actually think Avery is quite bright and a good student.

• Love 2

Tonight was fun. Especially since I FFed Kristen and Josh's "therapy" and concentrated on anyone in the room who was not Aviva during her segment.

I love Heather and Carole's friendship. It's what Ramona and Sonya's friendship used to be before they got too wrapped up in both their own craziness, and trying to produce drama for the show.

I loved Heather's roast toast of Carole. That is something my friend and I would totally do to each other, and we would both laugh about how absurd it all was. The whole party was fun, because Heather clearly wanted to make it a party, and Carole clearly wanted to "try" to be as difficult as possible because it was Heather, and it was fun. They both got the joke, and it was enjoyable to watch.

Sonya and Ramona continue to be the worst. Ramona, Heather and Luann were not trying to put on a concert. They were singing a drunken, silly song for Carole, which she loved. That's what friends do at fun birthday parties. Stop trying to make it a thing. And Sonya, I agree 100% with Luann that you had some gall making her breakup all about you, and how she was not a good friend to you. Sonya does not know how to be a friend, that is obvious. Sonya only cares about having a good time and Sonya. It's why she and Ramone HAVE stayed friends over all these years. They are the same person,

And at this point, I don't really care what went down between Luann and Bravo. Luann is clearly a "housewife", much more than Aviva. Sucks for her that she did something to lose some money, but it doesn't change the fact that she's been WAY more part of this show than Aviva.

• Love 11
I did think Harry was cute in the shot of him with that shit-eating grin on his face.

Not seeing it.  Prince Harry may be cute, but the Harry here is a washed out, rapidly aging drunk.  By his age, the playboy thing starts to get very pathetic.  If he didn't have rich parents . . . oy.

• Love 10

Well, most students aren't anxious about the school part of college, they're worried about meeting people and fitting in and not being miserable when they're far away from home.  Telling someone how much fun they're going to have at college is the best way to assuage that anxiety.  Of course she's going to be getting an education-she's going to COLLEGE.

I loved Sonja ordering tap water with the Christian mystic.  She can't even spring for sparkling?  Financial times are tough indeed over at Grey Gardens.

I liked Carole's weird details, and I've read the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil but didn't get the decapitated mannequin thing.  Unless Carole just wanted that to be random and a conversation piece.  Antique lace curtains?  Now I want to think of random shit for my next birthday party.  Mongoose pool, kangaroo waiters, buttons with "Team Brandon" and "Team Dylan" on them and some Lisa Frank stickers.

• Love 4

What I don't get is that the supposed reason Luann was demoted was because she lied about her relationship with jacques.  however, we saw that brief scene of the two bickering last week, and then Luann admitting they were taking a break this week.  I'm almost convinced that Luann didn't want to show the destruction of their relationship on screen thus she got demoted.  She certainly has had more screen time then Aviva this season.

• Love 3

Moaner sure did dig the knife in (in her TH) when Lu said she & Jacques were taking a break.  Ugh, she's so fuckin' cruel.  You got your own shit to worry bout, Moaner.  I so hope Lu brings up Mario & his skank at the reunion.  Moaner totally deserves to be humiliated.

• Love 9
I like Carol but had to laugh when the psychic told Sonja someone with brown hair in her inner circle is the "devil" and Sonja immediately asks "Carol?"  I've seen throughout the season that Sonja and Carol are not very friendly and Sonja seems to have something against Carol but I've never known why. Is it just because of Carol's run-ins with Aviva?

Sonja had her facialist spread the rumor on camera that she had sex with Carole's boyfriend, so maybe Sonja has something personal against Carole.

Not seeing it. Prince Harry may be cute, but the Harry here is a washed out, rapidly aging drunk. By his age, the playboy thing starts to get very pathetic. If he didn't have rich parents . . . oy.

But he looked like a cute little grandpa. Not a GILTF