Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother All Stars Fantasy Game

• Start Topic

Results for Week 5 / The Redemption Tour Comes to an End are below. @BK1978 got a ginormous 38 points, pulling into first place and breaking triple digits. It was a big points week for pretty much everyone, because all remaining players got the +5 bump for making Jury. I debated giving Ian the points for being picked in the veto, but since he ultimately didn't play, didn't do it. If anyone (cares enough about this season to bother) strenuously objects, I'll add those in.

bb week 5 players.JPG

bb week 5 game.JPG

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

There I am, in the bottom of the middle 1/3rd.  
At least it’s a familiar position.

I have the exact same score with a completely different team...I think we should get a prize for that amazing feat.

• LOL 1
On 9/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, IndyMischa said:

Week 6 results, or Can You Believe He Thought He Was Better Than Dan??? below. I simplified the hamster grid to only show columns that have points this week, and hopefully make it easier to see. Congratulations to @Lamb18 for getting out of the negative! 

Thanks, @IndyMischa! But I bet I'm negative again this week and regain my first place position as worst!

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

So, I take it our DE picks will be evaluated within the context of triple eviction?

I was wondering the same! If my DE pick goes out as the 2nd or 3rd eviction in the next episode, do I get points for that?

I think 2nd and 3rd evictions should both get the points, but I welcome other votes?

Also, I just realized I fucked up somewhere, because three people have the same team (including me), one one has more points than the other two. So the backup coach, SUCKS. I'll try to straighten that out this weekend. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2020 at 5:35 PM, IndyMischa said:

Just spent an hour trying to untangle my fuck up, and it's still not right. THIS SEASON SUCKS.

So far I’m still the biggest loser, so that seems correct.

This season does suck ( not because I have negative points but because it is what it is). On the other hand, this is a fantasy game and my fantasy is on another planet.

• Love 1

OOOH.  Tell me more.

• Will I have to go to another site?  
  • Will I have to create an account\sign in?
  • Will is be as cosy as it was here?

20 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

OOOH.  Tell me more.

• Will I have to go to another site?  
  • Will I have to create an account\sign in?
  • Will is be as cosy as it was here?

You would only have to go to another site (RealTVFantasy) in order to draft your team. Someone could just post the results here after each ep so if you don't want to check the other site, you don't have to. You use google or facebook to login.