Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

16 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I get the nickname thing, I have never been referred to my full name I just find it odd that on her game day pic they call her Madeline. I don't think i've ever heard her referred to anything other than Maddie...

I get you. Yes her Twitter handle is her full name but overall, K, J, etc., refer to her as Maddie.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

It's like when we'd talk about Kathryn Dunn but use KD  or other nicknames. Supposedly she had an app or something that told her when her name was mentioned or googled. She'd put our posts on her Twitter to criticize them and defend herself.

Schmathryn Schmunn😂

2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

More or less all of the vets have posted something on social media about game day except Caroline, Daphne, Tess and Kat. I'm guessing they've either been told not too by TPTB to try and be subtle or their pissed off and/or having a sleep in.

I wonder if they have to still be there and sit in the locker room??

2 hours ago, BulaKitty said:

Yeah just saw that. It's for Taylor's birthday though not game day

And as usual, Victoria had to make do with whatever photo she had of the two of them 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Watching the game and got a glimpse of the decks and the cheerleaders and they’re wearing masks and it looks like there are no fans in the first 2 or 3 rows behind them

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

13 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

Watching the game and got a glimpse of the decks and the cheerleaders and they’re wearing masks and it looks like there are no fans in the first 2 or 3 rows behind them

I counted 16 on the box at one end

D6C6278F-153E-44AA-A9C2-BCAA3F2D9086.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Useful 6

14 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

I’m watching (from the uk) and they’ve barely shown the girls I just catch glimpses of boots lol cowboys are having a shocking game 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Just now, SingleMom9 said:

Tess, Caroline, Daphne and Kat had to sit out, making it 16 on each deck

• Like 1

Just now, SingleMom9 said:

I figured it was about 15 on each deck if they only have two decks. I also guess it’s good the cameras have that row directly behind them. 

1 minute ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I’m watching (from the uk) and they’ve barely shown the girls I just catch glimpses of boots lol cowboys are having a shocking game 

When the falcons go for a field goal, I can get a good peek 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Dallas never score no points, that's why you don't see them😂

• Laugh 9

22 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

I can’t wait to see images that show the girls from a closer distance!

7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t really get why they’re not using masks in closed spaces but they do in open spaces? Where they could also keep further distances than they do?

We know that Kelli isn't consistent with anything and the masks are likely only for show, to make people think they're complying with the rules.  If there wasn't the chance that the girls would be photographed in public or that they'd be shown on television, the masks would NOT be in evidence.  Also, if the NFL hadn't made it clear that the cheerleaders would not be allowed on the field at all (and likely both the organization AND the cheerleaders would be punished if this rule was violated), the girls would be on the sidelines and the field like usual.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the touchdown decks were pressed back into service despite them being deemed dangerous was because Kelli was bound and determined to make sure that the girls were performing during the game.

Eh, VK is probably the most featured dcc ever and she had 2 years front and center, when most girls barely get a few talking heads during their rookie season. Of course she has a bigger following. Rachel was popular before becoming a dcc. I’m surprised that Maddie got such a big following, but she’s the only one that did it on her own.

Sadly, the ONLY reason Victoria wasn't treated like the rest of the rookie candidates (as in an introduction and a few talking heads) was because she was a Kelli favorite and Kelli has known her her entire life.  Kelli has never acted with any girl like she did (and still does) with Victoria and doesn't like to be called on it because she knows what she's doing (turning a blind eye to whatever Victoria does, overlooking things that would have gotten any other girls cut immediately, etc.) is wrong.  At least Rachel W's achievements are all of her own making and, while Maddie could certainly use more than a few lessons in hip hop, she's been a solid performer who also earned her spot on the squad through her own hard work, not through connections.  

I just want to say that Danielle practically stole “someone else’s spot”, as when vets get cut during finals it literally opens up one spot on the squad. Buut I’m still glad they changed their minds, I have no idea why they thought it was a good idea to get rid of a proven vet not because she wasn’t good, but for an injury that would heal in the first few weeks of tc. Although, I’m pretty sure that was a storyline they’ve agreed upon beforehand and not an actual last minute change.

I do agree that it was agreed on beforehand because both Kelli and Charlotte knew that it would be a bad look for the organization to cut a vet at finals for being injured immediately after Cassie was kept on the squad for being injured the year before.  While some might have looked at it as her taking someone else's spot because she was originally going to be cut, others could say she got her spot back.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

If going to miss a game, this one is a snooze fest. 

Unless you’re a Falcons fan. Straight up massacre going in the first half!  I need them to pull it together if only for the Zeke fantasy points and cheerleader spotting on the touchdown decks. Which honestly look a lot less terrifying now. Not glossy white plus a guard rail.

As for bus pics, I would assume they’ve got masks on and pull them off/down for a quick pic. I wish they would post both pics,  tho, as semi public figures. I could just be overly optimistic tho! 

Edited by kalibean · Reason: Edited because I knew they were playing the Falcons, I’m watching the game, and I typed Ravens anyway. Damn bird teams.
  • Laugh 5

10 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Unless you’re a Ravens fan. Straight up massacre going in the first half!  I need them to pull it together if only for the Zeke fantasy points and cheerleader spotting on the touchdown decks. Which honestly look a lot less terrifying now. Not glossy white plus a guard rail.

As for bus pics, I would assume they’ve got masks on and pull them off/down for a quick pic. I wish they would post both pics,  tho, as semi public figures. I could just be overly optimistic tho! 

They’re playing the Falcons today. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TorProc said:

the only way I could figure out to add here 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJDXGyEn/

I think Dani is the blonde in the video I posted. And Marissa dances loosey goosey/teen like. 

When? The only Blonde one I reconize is Lexie. Marissa looked pretty good imo

13 minutes ago, TorProc said:

the only way I could figure out to add here 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJDXGyEn/

I think Dani is the blonde in the video I posted. And Marissa dances loosey goosey/teen like. 

Overall it looks like most of them might be having trouble hearing the music as they are all a bit off and some girls look like they are stumbling, maybe the decks are slipperier than they are used to? 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

When? The only Blonde one I reconize is Lexie. Marissa looked pretty good imo

I am forced to agree -- Marissa looked good.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I honestly think Marissa looks great in the uniform.  It suits her body nicely.

All I see is fugly.  I wish I could unsee it.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

42 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

They’re playing the Falcons today. 

Haha thanks! I fixed it. I’m watching the dang game and still typed in the wrong bird. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

58 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Uh oh, Marissa is adding those little VK hair tosses in at the end.  Gee, who taught her that???

Wow, somebody doesn't know her place on the team, that sass at the end, she really seems quite pleased with herself...

• Like 1

Just now, TB12 said:

Wow, somebody doesn't know her place on the team, that sass at the end, she really seems quite pleased with herself...

it literally looks like she's getting the hair out of her eyes...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Well that was already a given.  #characterconcerns

Edited by go4luca
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

They all look fine.  At least they get to dance. 

True, and it is first game and a new set up for all of them.  But I do think there are those "small details", as Ashton would say, that need to be worked on.  

So, Kelli telling the rookies to relocate to Dallas even though they weren't on the final team was all for drama - big surprise🙄

Maddie as game day girl - a reward for still being obedient since the other 5 year vet is benched?

• Like 7

9 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

We know that Kelli isn't consistent with anything and the masks are likely only for show, to make people think they're complying with the rules.  If there wasn't the chance that the girls would be photographed in public or that they'd be shown on television, the masks would NOT be in evidence.  Also, if the NFL hadn't made it clear that the cheerleaders would not be allowed on the field at all (and likely both the organization AND the cheerleaders would be punished if this rule was violated), the girls would be on the sidelines and the field like usual.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the touchdown decks were pressed back into service despite them being deemed dangerous was because Kelli was bound and determined to make sure that the girls were performing during the game.

Sadly, the ONLY reason Victoria wasn't treated like the rest of the rookie candidates (as in an introduction and a few talking heads) was because she was a Kelli favorite and Kelli has known her her entire life.  Kelli has never acted with any girl like she did (and still does) with Victoria and doesn't like to be called on it because she knows what she's doing (turning a blind eye to whatever Victoria does, overlooking things that would have gotten any other girls cut immediately, etc.) is wrong.  At least Rachel W's achievements are all of her own making and, while Maddie could certainly use more than a few lessons in hip hop, she's been a solid performer who also earned her spot on the squad through her own hard work, not through connections.  

I do agree that it was agreed on beforehand because both Kelli and Charlotte knew that it would be a bad look for the organization to cut a vet at finals for being injured immediately after Cassie was kept on the squad for being injured the year before.  While some might have looked at it as her taking someone else's spot because she was originally going to be cut, others could say she got her spot back.

I don’t think she took a spot, they had picked the TCCs and added her at the end of announcing the others. They just took in one more than they had planned into camp. And then she made the team on her own merits. This is about Danielle when she cut her foot before finals. 

Edited by Trixi · Reason: Additional comment
  • Like 6

In regards to Marissa - and to be honest, every cheerleader - I'm more worried about cameos than anything else. Those are the definition of hit or miss... most often miss, it seems.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maddie as game day girl - a reward for still being obedient since the other 5 year vet is benched?

Or to make up for her not being point today?  

Was it just me, or was that game day girl photo more airbrushed than usual?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, imacrumb said:

According to a fan who’s at the game, VK keeps getting talked to about her mask.

(Source: DCC MTT Shade and Sun)

25280406.gif

ETA: I'll go easy on her for this one. Photos are up on Getty and Lexie was having trouble too.

Edited by DCCFanatic82
  • Laugh 13

4 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

In regards to Marissa - and to be honest, every cheerleader - I'm more worried about cameos than anything else. Those are the definition of hit or miss... most often miss, it seems.

Yeah, but even a pretty girl can have a bad cameo. Remember Holly’s first cameo? I thought that was awful, and yet I think she’s a gorgeous girl. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

19 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

That's what Photoshop is for.  Using plug-ins you can literally reshape features, change the shape of a face, fill in wrinkles, you name it.

Vic's life size cameo in their locker room has Photoshop correction written all over it.

The one thing you can't hide from though, is the jumbotron.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

22 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yeah, but even a pretty girl can have a bad cameo. Remember Holly’s first cameo? I thought that was awful, and yet I think she’s a gorgeous girl. 

Was that the year they used a different photographer and so many of the close-up cameos looked absolutely awful?

The hideous one on the left doesn't even look like Tasha.

Tasha_Compare.thumb.jpg.d5459ad465e9a1aac2a0a0f040cfac80.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 6

46 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

it literally looks like she's getting the hair out of her eyes...

Marissa is the Victoria 2.0 so everything she does will be wrong sadly

• Laugh 3

In the first picture, a handful of people don't appear to have a mask in sight. Isn't it stadium policy that they must be worn at all times? Is there an eating/drinking exception - like most places have?

Edited by DCCFanatic82
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Sad 1

I have to say, I see no reason for them to dance in masks since they are outside and it looks like they have some distance between them. If they’re not (consistently) wearing it during bus drives and in the locker room, then that’s just stupid. I’m back at my dance studio and I have to wear a mask throughout class -it’s just awful, i can’t believe they are wearing it for so many hours straight in a field when chances are they will be infected while in the locker room anyway if someone is sick.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Was that the year they used a different photographer and so many of the close-up cameos looked absolutely awful?

The hideous one on the left doesn't even look like Tasha.

Tasha_Compare.thumb.jpg.d5459ad465e9a1aac2a0a0f040cfac80.jpg

2018, this was ber 3rd year. Many of them were a no

2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m back at my dance studio and I have to wear a mask throughout class -it’s just awful, i can’t believe they are wearing it for so many hours straight in a field when chances are they will be infected while in the locker room anyway if someone is sick.

SAB NY is also requiring masks throughout class.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

24 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

2nd year legacy cheerleader:

GjLVhCs.gif

giphy.gif

4th year cheerleader:

giphy.gif

...and someone who did not even make the squad.

giphy.gif

All at their original auditions. All on equal playing field.

Still bitter that Katelynn never got a chance at training camp. She only needed a hair makeover!

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Marissa is the Victoria 2.0 so everything she does will be wrong sadly

Maybe to others.  Marissa is her own entity to me.  Not since season 1 have I ever seen a cheerleader I found so ugly.  Victoria may have huge chompers and ratted hair, but she isn't ugly.

• Like 8