Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Still strange cause like we've all said before  - Crystal and KaShara were 3 year vets - why worry about seniority now?  And when have they ever worried about the opinions of the vets?  It's a K&J world and they just dance in it.

Things change.  All the time.

Share this post


Link to post

My point picks.

2020: Because, why not? Maddie, with better hair. I love you Mads but the tight curls need to go.

2019Maddie, the shared point was stupid and you could see the disappointment on Amy's face.
2018: KaShara
2017: Jenna
2016: Jenna
2015: Holly A
2014: Holly A
2013: Emma
2012: Mia
2011: Ashton
2010: Ashton
2009: Queen Nicole
2008: Queen Nicole
2007: Queen Nicole
2006: Queen Nicole

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

In a realistic setting I would place her 3 row on the side or behind point. She is a great dancer but the cameras don't really love her (atleast for me) to be point 🤭

I have to correct myself slightly. A while ago I made a edit of how the point should look according to me and I had Gina on the 3rd row 😂 (I also took senority and the previous formation in count so it is kind of a mess lol

 

20200910_193415.png

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Still strange cause like we've all said before  - Crystal and KaShara were 3 year vets - why worry about seniority now?  And when have they ever worried about the opinions of the vets?  It's a K&J world and they just dance in it.

Yeah, I don’t remember seniority mattering as much in the past. I also don’t know that they put Maddie/Amy upfront to avoid conflict on the team (it’s just a theory), but I don’t think the Kashara situation is all that comparable. After Erica’s departure, there were only 3 girls on the team who were senior to Kashara, and one was Jenna - we all know what happened there. So, there just weren’t that many senior vets on the team like there were last year. I don’t think it’s a question that Jenna or a healthy Erica would’ve been point if they knew how to follow rules. But putting Bridget at point for example, while the right thing to do, would’ve been jumping a lot of girls who had seniority over her.

I don’t remember the makeup of the team when Crystal was there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MonaMechelle said:

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

I felt the same about Amy. Sorry Amy.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jess14 said:

Yeah, I don’t remember seniority mattering as much in the past. I also don’t know that they put Maddie/Amy upfront to avoid conflict on the team (it’s just a theory), but I don’t think the Kashara situation is all that comparable. After Erica’s departure, there were only 3 girls on the team who were senior to Kashara, and one was Jenna - we all know what happened there. So, there just weren’t that many senior vets on the team like there were last year. I don’t think it’s a question that Jenna or a healthy Erica would’ve been point if they knew how to follow rules. But putting Bridget at point for example, while the right thing to do, would’ve been jumping a lot of girls who had seniority over her.

I don’t remember the makeup of the team when Crystal was there.

They need to trash the seniority thing once and for all. I mean, Christina a 3 year vet was still near the back in the squad photos. Nicole Bulcher barely moved in the triangle. Let's call a spade a spade and say they rank them by favoritism. 

Also, Kash was lucky to have received point her third year. So many better dancers retired, quit or was punished. Jenna, Melissa Wallace, Erica, Jenn K, Amy Trader, and Megan C. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

They need to trash the seniority thing once and for all. I mean, Christina a 3 year vet was still near the back in the squad photos. Nicole Bulcher barely moved in the triangle. Let's call a spade a spade and say they rank them by favoritism. 

Also, Kash was lucky to have received point her third year. So many better dancers retired, quit or was punished. Jenna, Melissa Wallace, Erica, Jenn K, Amy Trader, and Megan C. 

I would've loved to have seen Megan C. given a chance at point.

Edited by go4luca · Reason: spelling
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

The only people Kelli caves to are TK and the CMT producers. 

...and Charlotte. Can't forget the woman who signs that paycheck!

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

My picks for the triangle:

                         Maddie

        Caroline                     Tess

Lexi                   Ashlee                Amanda

 

I also have no idea what I am doing. 🙂 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

 I would think that Kelli would have a no personal travel policy if they are practicing together.  I have no problem with these women heading off to the Lake of the Ozarks or Amber heading to Arkansas or wherever else these ladies want to go in a normal time.  I expect all the girls of age and some not of age to drink.  And since we have not seen pictures and they were smart enough to not post anything, I do not know if they were drunk etc.  Nor do I care since all of them are of age although TPTB may care.  The heading to the Lake of the Ozarks which has been noted for Covid outbreaks was not smart.  Since I am sure they have several people monitoring this forum, the ladies will probably be asked about their Labor Day weekend.  

Obviously there is no bubble but I would hope the cheerleaders are being careful.  It goes to what I said before they do not need to go to bars or on vacation even if this goes on for a longer amount of time.  Everyone needs to practice social distancing and continue to stay at home as much as they can for this virus to ever stop.  People have to work.  They do not have to party.  I don't care they are in their mid 20's and healthy.  These women could all be carriers.  

 

I’ve said it before but I don’t think TBTB are overly concerned about this virus. If they were, they wouldn’t have risked putting that many girls through training camp. I hope the other girls are being more cautious.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Point will always be somewhat controversial. I get that. Kashara’s second year at point is pretty much the only year in recent times where I thought there was a clear cut person for point (and I know that some people wanted Lacey).  But even if someone disliked the point, the other girls in the triangle were usually great performers too. 

What annoyed me about last year is that they went with Maddie and Amy for what seemed to be no reason other than seniority, and then, the other girls in the triangle weren’t great either. It was just bizarre. Think of previous years where girls could’ve shared point - we could’ve had Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton, etc... Literally, every one of those pairings would’ve been 10x better than Amy/Maddie, but that’s what we got! I still don’t get the logic. Were they just mad at Gina or scared that they would piss of the senior vets by throwing some of the great 2 years (from last year) up there? It made no sense, and I hope they don’t repeat the same error this year.

I like both Amy and Maddie's personalities on and off the show plus Maddie is a star dancer to me. Love watching her, especially in hip hop like her solos and some DCC performances. I think Amy has beautiful hair and a lovely smile, and I love Maddie's hair and eyes. Despite this, I could still agree Gina's a good choice for point, but others have pointed out some reasons she's not- her makeup stops her from being eye-catching in the right way and that she embellishes the dance to the point where it looks too different to the others. So I don't necessarily think it was worry about pissing off senior vets. Also see below-

4 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

As much as we have this debate on Amy/Maddie being so vanilla etc if you watch the old shows they are consistently pointed out by guest choreographers.  Did they reach Kashara/Holly H/Jennifer A/Nicole H level maybe not be still solid.  

I was going to point this exact thing! It wasn't some conspiracy no one saw coming that Maddie and Amy got point. In the future people like Caroline, Amber, Rachel W will get their chance to move further up. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Since the cheerleaders won't be taking the field this year for the entrance and the overall triangle, I don't think Judy will really set it.  She'll have a general idea of who will go where, but won't really do anything about it unless or until the cheerleaders are allowed on the field (which I don't think will be this year at all).  I'm sure Victoria will be upset because she was expecting a prime spot this year.  It wouldn't be point, but she would likely have take a huge leap up the formation and would have been on an edge somewhere.  I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some second group leaders to support Tess and Maddie (like two girls, one to each side of the main person) to help call dances.  In addition, does anyone think the WHOLE team would fit on the Touchdown decks?  I thought only a few would dance up there at a time.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I would loved to have seen Megan C. given a chance at point.

She was as good as Holly Powell and I think had better lines. 

1 hour ago, perrie97 said:

I like both Amy and Maddie's personalities on and off the show plus Maddie is a star dancer to me. Love watching her, especially in hip hop like her solos and some DCC performances. I think Amy has beautiful hair and a lovely smile, and I love Maddie's hair and eyes. Despite this, I could still agree Gina's a good choice for point, but others have pointed out some reasons she's not- her makeup stops her from being eye-catching in the right way and that she embellishes the dance to the point where it looks too different to the others. So I don't necessarily think it was worry about pissing off senior vets. Also see below-

I was going to point this exact thing! It wasn't some conspiracy no one saw coming that Maddie and Amy got point. In the future people like Caroline, Amber, Rachel W will get their chance to move further up. 

Charlotte had a big part in that. 

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

They need to trash the seniority thing once and for all. I mean, Christina a 3 year vet was still near the back in the squad photos. Nicole Bulcher barely moved in the triangle. Let's call a spade a spade and say they rank them by favoritism. 

Also, Kash was lucky to have received point her third year. So many better dancers retired, quit or was punished. Jenna, Melissa Wallace, Erica, Jenn K, Amy Trader, and Megan C. 

Yup! 
I thought the TD decks were supposed to be a slick surface and too dangerous but guess not now.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, KickPretty said:

She is really skinny!  Teeny tiny, I never realized she was this small.

So creepy!  That scene always makes me cringe.

To quote Kitty Carter, "She needs to eat a sandwich!"

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Pau84 said:

That’s right.

The pairs Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton cannot be in the same sentence as Amy/Maddie. There is just no comparison. 100x better.

Amanda/Kelcey or Rachel W/Caroline can compare.

I agree with you 100% no one can compare to those.

7 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

I am totally here for a Rachel W/Caroline point. Rachel W/Amber would also be amazing.

Amanda/Kelcey point would be awesome too actually. I hope they stay for more years!!

I'm here for this!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MonaMechelle said:

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

Yes!  I agree.  I feel that way about Miranda and Lexie, too, but when I'm reminded of Miranda I remember that I like her.    I just can't muster an opinion about Amber and Lexie one way or the other.

Also, that gif of Victoria made me laugh out loud.  I'd forgotten that!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Oh yes! Let’s show up with questions:

How is your thyroid? 
Is it true you stole a phone case? 
I know you were unhappy with Brennan when she spoke to you about your attitude, but do you feel at all bad about getting her kicked off the team?

Okay, so I know about her "thyroid" problem, but can someone please elaborate on the stealing a phone case, and what exactly happened between her and Brennan? 

Share this post


Link to post

So football is officially back.  We really going to believe a team has not been finalized yet? 

 

Waiting-Memes-52918.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Since the cheerleaders won't be taking the field this year for the entrance and the overall triangle, I don't think Judy will really set it.  She'll have a general idea of who will go where, but won't really do anything about it unless or until the cheerleaders are allowed on the field (which I don't think will be this year at all).  I'm sure Victoria will be upset because she was expecting a prime spot this year.  It wouldn't be point, but she would likely have take a huge leap up the formation and would have been on an edge somewhere.  I also wouldn't be surprised if there's some second group leaders to support Tess and Maddie (like two girls, one to each side of the main person) to help call dances.  In addition, does anyone think the WHOLE team would fit on the Touchdown decks?  I thought only a few would dance up there at a time.

Half the squad was on each deck above opposite end zones so they all fit...then.  With six feet apart a requirement, what will they do now?  I remember Rhythm and Blue used to dance on "balconies" for lack of a better word.  They were way up high which only made sense due to a full house.  It will be interesting to see what they're allowed to do with mostly empty seats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, MonaMechelle said:

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

LOL. I remember a couple of weeks after the 2018 squad was finalized there was a conversation going on about the girls flying under our radar. Someone mentioned Amber and I popped in with a "Who?" And they were like "Amber, the rookie." I was like "there's an Amber?" And then I can't remember if it was here or maybe on a different group I put my foot down and was like "Guys, there is no Amber!"

It all ended finally when a generous soul legit had to post a screenshot of the squad photo with Amber circled. It was then, and only then, that I finally realized Amber was a DCC rookie and I just had never noticed her.

😂 Gosh I can be such a doofus sometimes!

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Half the squad was on each deck above opposite end zones so they all fit...then.  With six feet apart a requirement, what will they do now?  I remember Rhythm and Blue used to dance on "balconies" for lack of a better word.  They were way up high which only made sense due to a full house.  It will be interesting to see what they're allowed to do with mostly empty seats. 

Rhythm and blues were in the field level suits this past season 

A8CC0229-B20C-4D68-9925-32DF297D42A7.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lona said:

LOL. I remember a couple of weeks after the 2018 squad was finalized there was a conversation going on about the girls flying under our radar. Someone mentioned Amber and I popped in with a "Who?" And they were like "Amber, the rookie." I was like "there's an Amber?" And then I can't remember if it was here or maybe on a different group I put my foot down and was like "Guys, there is no Amber!"

It all ended finally when a generous soul legit had to post a screenshot of the squad photo with Amber circled. It was then, and only then, that I finally realized Amber was a DCC rookie and I just had never noticed her.

😂 Gosh I can be such a doofus sometimes!

You are right. I also forget she is on the squad!

7 hours ago, MonaMechelle said:

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

I think that a DCC should be formidable not forgettable.

Like this:

1180661206_Screenshot2020-09-11at10_00_22.png.7187d1d4f186549aebee21b090f5256a.png

Like her or hate her: you knew she was on the squad!

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Half the squad was on each deck above opposite end zones so they all fit...then.  With six feet apart a requirement, what will they do now?  I remember Rhythm and Blue used to dance on "balconies" for lack of a better word.  They were way up high which only made sense due to a full house.  It will be interesting to see what they're allowed to do with mostly empty seats. 

Don’t forget VK travels the space when dancing, so allow extra space for that!!  But if she falls off, doesn’t watch out for those poms  that sabotage her dancing, TK will catch her!  No one has provided details of VKs attitude in TC.  What did she do, that warranted being called out by her boot buddy who in turn was cut?  So messed up!  

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Controversial opinion I actually really liked Amy and I was glad she got point even for part of it. I also really like Daphne. 
 

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point before she retires in the future she was my fave rookie out that class. 

I actually also feel quite sorry for DCRB they really don’t get as much exposure considering they’re “the first team of their kind” you’d think they’d have more exposure wouldn’t you?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Controversial opinion I actually really liked Amy and I was glad she got point even for part of it. I also really like Daphne. 
 

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point before she retires in the future she was my fave rookie out that class. 

I actually also feel quite sorry for DCRB they really don’t get as much exposure considering they’re “the first team of their kind” you’d think they’d have more exposure wouldn’t you?

Hang on, are you another DCC fan in Manchester?? I never thought I’d see the day!! 
 

I agree, Amy was a good option for point in my opinion but I didn’t like the split point at all and I also think if it had been Amy on her own, it may have lacked that ‘wow’ factor. But they didn’t achieve that with the split anyway 😂

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emchammy said:

Hang on, are you another DCC fan in Manchester?? I never thought I’d see the day!! 
 

I agree, Amy was a good option for point in my opinion but I didn’t like the split point at all and I also think if it had been Amy on her own, it may have lacked that ‘wow’ factor. But they didn’t achieve that with the split anyway 😂

Yep!! There’s a few of us my 2015 cheer team, used to watch the show and would be discussing it at training as were a Pom dance team who compete we’d be just warming up discussing the episodes 😂

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, MonaMechelle said:

Literally every. single. time. I see Amber, I ask “who is that?” Pretty girl, but she is the definition of forgettable for me.

She also got barely screen time, which is a pity as she is a great dancer and got showgroup in her rookie year

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Rhythm and blues were in the field level suits this past season 

A8CC0229-B20C-4D68-9925-32DF297D42A7.jpeg

I know.  That's why I said "used to" be.  I doubt if they can be at field level now so it will be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

My point picks.

2020: Because, why not? Maddie, with better hair. I love you Mads but the tight curls need to go.

2019Maddie, the shared point was stupid and you could see the disappointment on Amy's face.
2018: KaShara
2017: Jenna
2016: Jenna
2015: Holly A
2014: Holly A
2013: Emma
2012: Mia
2011: Ashton
2010: Ashton
2009: Queen Nicole
2008: Queen Nicole
2007: Queen Nicole
2006: Queen Nicole

 

Mine would be

2020: Rachel W
2019: Heather O
2018: KaShara
2017: KaShara
2016: Danielle (as she is my fave DCC) 
2015: Holly H
2014: Holly H
2013: Jackie Bob
2012: Whitney
2011: Ashton

Didn't include prior 2011 as I haven't seen those seasons yet (sadly)

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, MsTBGal said:

I'm going to miss Alexis, too.  Maddie is my favorite, but I've always thought Alexis was a good dancer and had an exotic look.  I'm surprised I don't read more good things about her.

Same, she is beautiful and a great dancer. Wish she stayed longer and became a group leader

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Can't wait to see what the DCC do game day.  If you click on these two teams stories you will be able to see what the cheerleaders did last night.

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Can't wait to see what the DCC do game day.  If you click on these two teams stories you will be able to see what the cheerleaders did last night.

Let's be real: knowing Kelli/Charlotte and their lack of leadership and safety, they wouldn't change anything if it were up to them.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

How often are your horseshoes replaced? Is it the usual 4-6 weeks? Do they use the standard seven nails?

I feel badly that I laughed. But I did. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Can't wait to see what the DCC do game day.  If you click on these two teams stories you will be able to see what the cheerleaders did last night.

 

It was sad to see on the ig story for the chiefs that they could only fit 7 members on their drum deck 

Share this post


Link to post

Skip Bayless in particular was a real dick about Dak opening up about his depression and anxiety after his brother’s suicide, as were some lesser members of the sports press. And thank goodness Bayless in particular is getting a heap of heat about it. I’m glad they’re showing support for their QB. 
 

I think Hannah getting the boot for “attitude” for how camp was handled is also a big heap of shit, but apples and oranges IMO. Dak is a sports figure 95% of NFL fans have heard of, so much like Mahomes being very forward about BLM and the importance of voting, it’s a big impact when these guys speak out. And insane that Dak got negative press for doing so. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Skip Bayless in particular was a real dick about Dak opening up about his depression and anxiety after his brother’s suicide, as were some lesser members of the sports press. And thank goodness Bayless in particular is getting a heap of heat about it. I’m glad they’re showing support for their QB. 
 

I think Hannah getting the boot for “attitude” for how camp was handled is also a big heap of shit, but apples and oranges IMO. Dak is a sports figure 95% of NFL fans have heard of, so much like Mahomes being very forward about BLM and the importance of voting, it’s a big impact when these guys speak out. And insane that Dak got negative press for doing so. 

Mahomes and the two teams got booed by fans at last nights game bc both teams came together and locked arms during the national anthem 😞 

  • Sad 18

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I also really like Daphne. 
 

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point before she retires in the future she was my fave rookie out that class. 

Are we the same person?  🙂  I feel the same way.

RE: Dak, and the weird cognitive dissonance of DCC leaders posting this after what happened to Hannah this year, and what happened to Taylor a few years back (that incident with Cassie, which still makes me mad when I think about it): there's a lot more acceptance of people being vulnerable and genuine when they are people in power.  

  • Like 13
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It was sad to see on the ig story for the chiefs that they could only fit 7 members on their drum deck

If the DCC could only fit seven on each platform, who would they leave out?  You'd have to assume they would leave out a few extra on Victoria's platform, given how big she dances.  Lisa, maybe, and some of the rookies, and who else?  Alanna and Cianna and some of the veterans who aren't in Show Group?  Fun to try to guess.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Allison Lynn said:

If the DCC could only fit seven on each platform, who would they leave out?  You'd have to assume they would leave out a few extra on Victoria's platform, given how big she dances.  Lisa, maybe, and some of the rookies, and who else?  Alanna and Cianna and some of the veterans who aren't in Show Group?  Fun to try to guess.

The ones at att stadium are a lot bigger then the one at chiefs 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Controversial opinion I actually really liked Amy and I was glad she got point even for part of it. I also really like Daphne. 
 

I would LOVE to see Amanda at point before she retires in the future she was my fave rookie out that class. 

I actually also feel quite sorry for DCRB they really don’t get as much exposure considering they’re “the first team of their kind” you’d think they’d have more exposure wouldn’t you?

I love Amanda, from what we’ve seen of her so far. For me, being a model on Face Off is pretty much the coolest thing any DCC has ever done 😂

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/6/2020 at 6:49 AM, SmpIsimon said:

She still lists “Former DCC” on her social media profiles. Kinda sad IMO given the amount of times that’s passed and she only did it for one season. I
 

I can certainly see why Chelsea continues to list herself on social media as Former DCC !  Regardless of the circumstances of her exit, she was in a position on a team that young girls and young women dream about and covet to be a member of- even if only for one year.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The ones at att stadium are a lot bigger then the one at chiefs 

Watching the Chiefs cheerleaders was making me a little nervous for them. That platform was not very big. Even though AT&T has bigger fan decks, this could end very badly and why so they can dance for an empty stadium??? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Lona said:

LOL. I remember a couple of weeks after the 2018 squad was finalized there was a conversation going on about the girls flying under our radar. Someone mentioned Amber and I popped in with a "Who?" And they were like "Amber, the rookie." I was like "there's an Amber?" And then I can't remember if it was here or maybe on a different group I put my foot down and was like "Guys, there is no Amber!"

It all ended finally when a generous soul legit had to post a screenshot of the squad photo with Amber circled. It was then, and only then, that I finally realized Amber was a DCC rookie and I just had never noticed her.

😂 Gosh I can be such a doofus sometimes!

Legit cackled out loud!! 😂😂

15 hours ago, Allison Lynn said:

Yes!  I agree.  I feel that way about Miranda and Lexie, too, but when I'm reminded of Miranda I remember that I like her.    I just can't muster an opinion about Amber and Lexie one way or the other.

Also, that gif of Victoria made me laugh out loud.  I'd forgotten that!

Same about Miranda, and actually there are several quiet brunettes that I often forget. Amber for sure is at the top of the list 100% of the time. Molly is a close second and Alexis and Miranda round out the mix. Of those, I remember that I like Miranda but feel like I know nothing of the other three.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Watching the Chiefs cheerleaders was making me a little nervous for them. That platform was not very big. Even though AT&T has bigger fan decks, this could end very badly and why so they can dance for an empty stadium??? 

The dcc aren’t dancing in an empty stadium fans will be there 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, bunny said:

I love Amanda, from what we’ve seen of her so far. For me, being a model on Face Off is pretty much the coolest thing any DCC has ever done 😂

I LOVE Face Off!  If I ever met her, I’d ask her more about her time on Face Off than being a DCC!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Victoria has been tagged on this.  Wonder if she will repost in her stories?

 

They are trying to make it look like it was the poms fault. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size