Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Dance-wise, I'm only going to miss Bridget and Heather, although Taylor P looks great in her IG videos dancing! Bridget, I warmed to instantly, she just seems so genuine and warm. Also, her dancing is amazing! Heather has been a great ambassador for the team and should've been awarded more dance opportunities i.e. the triangle.

I've never been crazy about Amy, Alexis or Molly for some reason. They blend as dancers but I imagine they're better ambassadors than dancers. Alexis is one of the prettiest girls they've ever had though.

Although she's not a fave here, I warmed to Christina. Sure, she's not that great of a dancer but she did add a sense of maturity. However, it sounds from these boards that she can be a bit snotty on appearances. If so, good riddance!

I'll actually miss Miranda more than I thought I would originally. I never saw the appeal until last season. She's a blender in terms of dance but she would've made a great group leader this year and seems more mature than others. Seems to be a favourite on appearances too. 

Heather should have been point last season, she had a glow up lookwise imo as I wasn't a fan of her look in her Rookie year. 

I totally agree with Alexis being one of the prettiest ladies they ever had, she is just beautiful. I wished she stayed for more year. 

I never had a problem with Christina being on the team. For me she is the example of never giving up. I neither got the impression she was snotty or something. Glad she was able to end her tenure on her own

I really liked Molly and Taylor P too. Bridget is awesome and Miranda just looks so sweet to me, she seemed like a amazing teammate!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, forumborum said:

People are now being open and stating facts whereas before it was hush hush 

we are learning more, however it's interesting to me that we get the info about girls going to the Ozarks and partying during a pandemic, then we're told all Cowboys employees that travel are supposed to quarantine and that's the last we hear. I think Kelli is cracking down on leaks and hard bc they have to have had practices by now, the 20th is their first home game putting them in the 14 day quarantine if they flew, and still missing practices if they're in the 7 day quarantine which we all know is a huge no no. I mean didn't Khalyn have to sit out a game for missing practice due to something with her full time contracted CAREER as a teacher? And I can't wait to see what the rules will be about them going home at all during the season? What about Christmas? Are the girls going to be allowed to go home or will they have to stay in Dallas and not see their families all bc they have the "privilege" of working and cheering for THE Dallas Cowboys organization

8 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

But like that's normal for girls around our age. Let them have fun. However, I agree they need to be extremely cautious if they choose to go out during a pandemic (not saying anyone of ANY age should be going out during a pandemic anyway). Not including the pandemic as a factor, if things were normal, I wouldn't judge any of the girls if they wanted to go out and have fun with their friends..

No problem whatsoever if they want to party when we're not in a pandemic, no problem if they want to drink as long as they aren't seen sloppy considering they are supposed to always present themselves in positive DCC fashion, no problem if they are seen sloppy and Kelli calls them out on it, no problem if they voluntarily quarantined when they came back though I'd still like to see Kelli read them the riot act bc it means they'd have to miss practice I"m sure and that's a huge no no not even ok when you have mono and the doctor says to stay in bed, no problem with them having fun so long as it doesn't impact their job, the one they signed a contract for, so long as it doesn't impact their team mates who may have to make more changes than usual to adjust their dances bc these ladies chose to go party during a pandemic.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Thoughts?

I believe that is the actual contract, at least Kelli implied it was.  I took a snip from an old post, and the original poster managed to get a screenshot when that episode 1st aired...on subsequent airings the part above the fraternization policy was blurred out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think that is a contract but policies. I can’t see no gum chewing as paper of a contract but it clearly it is part of their overall policies.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/9/2020 at 8:12 AM, mizzhyer said:

Oh....this is horrible

Couldn't agree more.  Someone said it upthread, K/J have cut others for the same body form.  There is no curve to her body to mold to the "DCC Look".  They just want a bunch of Barbie's.  I hope that K/J, seriously realize that Barbie is a freaking toy, not a reality.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

I don’t think that is a contract but policies. I can’t see no gum chewing as paper of a contract but it clearly it is part of their overall policies.

Kelli said to Holly "what part of the contract don't you understand?" and Kelli showed her that piece of paper, so I assume it's the contract.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, go4luca said:

It kind of cracks me up how much Primetimer discussion I see makes it to the FB groups. 

Why don't they just come here to post.  We don't bite. 😄

I followed some of the DCC fb groups before I found this forum. But I haven't looked at a DCC fb group in a long time, because I didn't find them to be as honest. Everything was all 'flowery' and NOT the real story. It seems most all drink the DCC koolaid or they just know that much about facts. JMO

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

 I would think that Kelli would have a no personal travel policy if they are practicing together.  I have no problem with these women heading off to the Lake of the Ozarks or Amber heading to Arkansas or wherever else these ladies want to go in a normal time.  I expect all the girls of age and some not of age to drink.  And since we have not seen pictures and they were smart enough to not post anything, I do not know if they were drunk etc.  Nor do I care since all of them are of age although TPTB may care.  The heading to the Lake of the Ozarks which has been noted for Covid outbreaks was not smart.  Since I am sure they have several people monitoring this forum, the ladies will probably be asked about their Labor Day weekend.  

Obviously there is no bubble but I would hope the cheerleaders are being careful.  It goes to what I said before they do not need to go to bars or on vacation even if this goes on for a longer amount of time.  Everyone needs to practice social distancing and continue to stay at home as much as they can for this virus to ever stop.  People have to work.  They do not have to party.  I don't care they are in their mid 20's and healthy.  These women could all be carriers.  

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, JapMo said:

Has anyone ever quoted themselves, LOL?  I'm doing it, because I should have expanded on my Gina lovefest.  The reason Gina stands out so much more than the other girls and deserves to be point is she knows how to work a room.  That room could be a tiny cabaret with 25 people in it or a stadium of 50,000.  People's eyes are just drawn to her...you can't help it.  And that's why I called it the "it" factor.  You can't learn that or fake it.  It's there or it's not.  With KaShara, that's all you saw...KaShara.  All eyes were focused on her.  Amy as point had it to a lesser extent, and it was fine for what they needed.  But Maddie, I'm sorry, but to me she just completely disappears into the woodwork.  People will naturally look at her first because she's in the front but shortly after will start looking elsewhere.  I mean all the girls work as a team, I realize that, but point is special.  You have to have a star at point, and Maddie, or Tess for that matter, are not it.    

 

This 100 % !!!   And your post immediately before!   Very well said !  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Gina isn't even in my personal first 3 rows 🙊😅

Just my take, but Gina deserves to be within the first 3 rows.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Just my take, but Gina deserves to be within the first 3 rows.

In a realistic setting I would place her 3 row on the side or behind point. She is a great dancer but the cameras don't really love her (atleast for me) to be point 🤭

I have to correct myself slightly. A while ago I made a edit of how the point should look according to me and I had Gina on the 3rd row 😂 (I also took senority and the previous formation in count so it is kind of a mess lol

 

20200910_193415.png

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Although Robin was never point, Kelli always used her as a positive example and how it was unfortunate for any other DCC having to dance beside her (I believe she was referring to former Kat at one time) because she had that something extra/pop !! I adored Robin -she was amazing!!     Another example who WAS a point and probably one of the very best-ever- is Nicole.    To say that she had the "it"/something extra" factor is an understatement!    IMO, Gina is very worthy of the point at the very least for this ability.  

Gina is a rockstar dancer, but the girl isn't HD friendly. Her makeup has been addressed twice and she still looks like Jack Nicholson from the Shining when she's on the field. Before the bubble the girl didn't have a single shot on IG that wasn't buried in filters.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would never put Tess on the side of point.  She is too tall and too bland of a dancer.  If they have to put her in the triangle (and I really wish they would not), hide her behind point.  Go by dance chops and not necessarily seniority.  That's what gave us bland, vanilla Amy for her time sharing point last season.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

It’s crazy how Lisa is on the team yet they cut Vivian a fan favorite who was just as short with a similar body type. Gosh I’m just ready for Kelli and Judy to retire so we can have fresh people and hopefully they won’t care about girls drinking there kool aid to be on the team. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I would never put Tess on the side of point.  She is too tall and too bland of a dancer.  If they have to put her in the triangle (and I really wish they would not), hide her behind point.  Go by dance chops and not necessarily seniority.  That's what gave us bland, vanilla Amy for her time sharing point last season.

I prefered Amy over Maddie tbh

1 minute ago, DCCland said:

It’s crazy how Lisa is on the team yet they cut Vivian a fan favorite who was just as short with a similar body type. Gosh I’m just ready for Kelli and Judy to retire so we can have fresh people and hopefully they won’t care about girls drinking there kool aid to be on the team. 

Lisa is a better dancer than Vivian though. I my opinion ofcourse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, javajunkiee said:

Gina is a rockstar dancer, but the girl isn't HD friendly. Her makeup has been addressed twice and she still looks like Jack Nicholson from the Shining when she's on the field. Before the bubble the girl didn't have a single shot on IG that wasn't buried in filters.

I totally understand what you're saying although I personally think Gina's come a long way.   With that being said,  I feel that same way about Maddie and Amy.  While Maddie has a cute, extremely young face and I just can't find the tactful words to say about Amy, without simply saying I think she's bland, vanilla and I personally think Gina is a hell of a lot cuter, again, JUST my opinion....... Neither is/was powerful enough to be point ~ it's all subjective.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Point will always be somewhat controversial. I get that. Kashara’s second year at point is pretty much the only year in recent times where I thought there was a clear cut person for point (and I know that some people wanted Lacey).  But even if someone disliked the point, the other girls in the triangle were usually great performers too. 

What annoyed me about last year is that they went with Maddie and Amy for what seemed to be no reason other than seniority, and then, the other girls in the triangle weren’t great either. It was just bizarre. Think of previous years where girls could’ve shared point - we could’ve had Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton, etc... Literally, every one of those pairings would’ve been 10x better than Amy/Maddie, but that’s what we got! I still don’t get the logic. Were they just mad at Gina or scared that they would piss of the senior vets by throwing some of the great 2 years (from last year) up there? It made no sense, and I hope they don’t repeat the same error this year.

Edited by Jess14 · Reason: typo
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Point will always be somewhat controversial. I get that. Kashara’s second year at point is pretty much the only year in recent times where I thought there was a clear cut person for point (and I know that some people wanted Lacey).  But even if someone disliked the point, the other girls in the triangle were usually great performers too. 

What annoyed me about last year is that they went with Maddie and Amy for what seemed to be no reason other than seniority, and then, the other girls in the triangle weren’t great either. It was just bizarre. Think of previous years where girls could’ve shared point - we could’ve had Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton, etc... Literally, every one of those pairings would’ve been 10x better than Amy/Maddie, but that’s what we got! I still don’t get the logic. Were thru just mad at Gina or scared that they would piss of the senior vets by throwing some of the great 2 years (from last year) up there? It made no sense, and I hope they don’t repeat the same error this year.

That’s right.

The pairs Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton cannot be in the same sentence as Amy/Maddie. There is just no comparison. 100x better.

Amanda/Kelcey or Rachel W/Caroline can compare.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

That’s right.

The pairs Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton cannot be in the same sentence as Amy/Maddie. There is just no comparison. 100x better.

 

💯

This perfectly exemplifies why I'm not a fan of seniority over dance chops.

1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

I prefered Amy over Maddie tbh

I never preferred either but would take Maddie over Amy for me.  Different strokes.  It's all good!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

💯

This perfectly exemplifies why I'm not a fan of seniority over dance chops.

I never preferred either but would take Maddie over Amy for me.  Different strokes.  It's all good!

Maddie over Amy. Every. Single. Time.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Point will always be somewhat controversial. I get that. Kashara’s second year at point is pretty much the only year in recent times where I thought there was a clear cut person for point (and I know that some people wanted Lacey).  But even if someone disliked the point, the other girls in the triangle were usually great performers too. 

What annoyed me about last year is that they went with Maddie and Amy for what seemed to be no reason other than seniority, and then, the other girls in the triangle weren’t great either. It was just bizarre. Think of previous years where girls could’ve shared point - we could’ve had Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton, etc... Literally, every one of those pairings would’ve been 10x better than Amy/Maddie, but that’s what we got! I still don’t get the logic. Were thru just mad at Gina or scared that they would piss of the senior vets by throwing some of the great 2 years (from last year) up there? It made no sense, and I hope they don’t repeat the same error this year.

So true... they had so many great dancers up front in the previous seasons and yet, they only did the sharing point last season?

As for having less “stellar” dancers around point, it makes sense. You can’t put a Bridget next to Amy or Maddie as point. Lexie was more photogenic and closer to the usual dcc look, but still isn’t the best dance wise. I know most consider Heather too vanilla, but I think she’d outshine any of them in the triangle. She definitely did during the Queen performance imo.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

119114138_2674102089572029_4690667302193

Yep, totally looks like a DCC to me! 

I think Lisa has great hair and a solid smile, and I’m impressed with her book smarts too. Body type is always going to be a hot issue, especially when Kelli is so dang inconsistent. But IIRC they found a cameo shot that worked just fine, and she’s strong and fit, doesn’t bounce around the scales. So all good and/or good enough things.  
 

But holy smokes, her sense of style and how that style works for her figure! Yikes!  As judge Brenda said once about a diff candidates makeup - “all of this is NOT working for her.” 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

So true... they had so many great dancers up front in the previous seasons and yet, they only did the sharing point last season?

As for having less “stellar” dancers around point, it makes sense. You can’t put a Bridget next to Amy or Maddie as point. Lexie was more photogenic and closer to the usual dcc look, but still isn’t the best dance wise. I know most consider Heather too vanilla, but I think she’d outshine any of them in the triangle. She definitely did during the Queen performance imo.

Yep, and that’s why I think they rounded out the triangle with Lexie/ Tess. They knew that they wouldn’t outshine Maddie/Amy, but that’s another reason why it shouldn’t have been Maddie/Amy in the first place. Literally, any combo of Gina/Alanna/Ashlee/Rachel W/Amber/Caroline/Jalyn would be an upgrade this year. I’m all for Gina at point, but I’ll take any improvement over last year’s formation at this point. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Just my take, but Gina deserves to be within the first 3 rows.

Gina definitely deserves the triangle if not point. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think Lisa has great hair and a solid smile, and I’m impressed with her book smarts too. Body type is always going to be a hot issue, especially when Kelli is so dang inconsistent. But IIRC they found a cameo shot that worked just fine, and she’s strong and fit, doesn’t bounce around the scales. So all good and/or good enough things.  
 

But holy smokes, her sense of style and how that style works for her figure! Yikes!  As judge Brenda said once about a diff candidates makeup - “all of this is NOT working for her.” 

She tucks her chin down and that makes her lack of a neck even more pronounced.  I don't have any issues with her body type...I'm a short necked, stocky gal myself...but I'm like you...the style of clothes...does NOT work for her at all.  She needs something softer...something that doesn't make her look like she's auditioning for Jay's position. 

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder of the NFL will put a penalty/ fine in place this year for if a team jeopardizes the season through irresponsible behaviors around their bubbles which then has players testing positive? 

If the girls as being as loose as rumored around safety and bubbles, they could easily get COVID and it wouldn't be hard for a player to then contract it from them. That could cause the whole NFL season to pause/stop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

She tucks her chin down and that makes her lack of a neck even more pronounced.  I don't have any issues with her body type...I'm a short necked, stocky gal myself...but I'm like you...the style of clothes...does NOT work for her at all.  She needs something softer...something that doesn't make her look like she's auditioning for Jay's position. 

Agreed. I don’t know much about Lisa’s personality or behavior, so I won’t comment on that, but I don’t have a problem with her dancing or body type. I agree that Kelli has double standards regarding body types, but I liked Vivian (her first TC) and Megan and would’ve been happy to see both make it. Thus, given that I think it’s a good thing for there to be more diverse body types on the team, I’m not going to complain when someone with a different body type makes it. It’s not like she’s not in shape. I have a much bigger issue with Kelli’s double standards regarding weight gain than body type. However, Lisa’s fashion choices are horrible, and the “tough girl” poses or whatever she’s going for needs to go...ASAP!

Edited by Jess14
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I have no problem with Lisa's look.  She's very in shape with great abs.  Some of her personal photos may not be the most flattering but her cameos look fine.  Her first year in her solo she looked amazing and she was noticed by several guest choreographers.  IMO she looked quite different in the uniform than Vivian who was heavier for her frame her first year and her second year was slim but wasted her training camp admiring herself in the mirror.  Lisa is so much better dancing than Vivian.  Lisa's never had a problem with her kicks, doing the jump split etc.  IMO Vivian's cuts had a lot more to do with her dances, her kicks, etc than just her weight.  Vivian's second training camp was just a train wreck.

I've always advocated for more than just the scary skinny girls.  

As to point, there are several girls that would do great up there.  Rachel W, IMO she's one of the most photogenic on the squad and her dancing has really stepped up.  I don't see the vacant stare other people do.  Amber is another solid choice.  Maddie now that she is roommates with Alexis and Rachel A, I expect her to be more glammed up.  I thought Gina would get it at one point but her extras seem to make it look like a difference dance.  If Gina was going to get it, it would have been last year.  As much as we have this debate on Amy/Maddie being so vanilla etc if you watch the old shows they are consistently pointed out by guest choreographers.  Did they reach Kashara/Holly H/Jennifer A/Nicole H level maybe not be still solid.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

That’s right.

The pairs Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton cannot be in the same sentence as Amy/Maddie. There is just no comparison. 100x better.

Amanda/Kelcey or Rachel W/Caroline can compare.

I am totally here for a Rachel W/Caroline point. Rachel W/Amber would also be amazing.

Amanda/Kelcey point would be awesome too actually. I hope they stay for more years!!

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

As to point, there are several girls that would do great up there.  Rachel W, IMO she's one of the most photogenic on the squad and her dancing has really stepped up.  I don't see the vacant stare other people do.  Amber is another solid choice.  Maddie now that she is roommates with Alexis and Rachel A, I expect her to be more glammed up.  I thought Gina would get it at one point but her extras seem to make it look like a difference dance.  If Gina was going to get it, it would have been last year.  As much as we have this debate on Amy/Maddie being so vanilla etc if you watch the old shows they are consistently pointed out by guest choreographers.  Did they reach Kashara/Holly H/Jennifer A/Nicole H level maybe not be still solid.  

I never saw the vacant stare either. I haven't seen a single bad picture of her. 

The guest choreographers pointing out Maddie and Amy is very true, I guess maybe in person they shine more.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I believe that is the actual contract, at least Kelli implied it was.  I took a snip from an old post, and the original poster managed to get a screenshot when that episode 1st aired...on subsequent airings the part above the fraternization policy was blurred out.

 

6 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I don’t think that is a contract but policies. I can’t see no gum chewing as paper of a contract but it clearly it is part of their overall policies.

I wonder if all of that is in the contract (yep, even the gum chewing -- as an example of unacceptable behaviour), but they just used pages from that huge notebook we see them carrying to their first meeting for ease/clarity.

I would think the policies sections in it would be much clearer/concise (without all the legalese) than in the contract itself & thus easier to use to make your point.

ETA: When I was in college in student housing, I had landlords that would do that -- they would have the actual contract with all of the legalese, but they would also give you (& refer to) another list with what they considered the "important" points - rent due date, late fee, no pets, no "wild" parties, no overnight guests, etc.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.713eb8c59adf3700be02d6e7571d0bd6.jpeg

She is really skinny!  Teeny tiny, I never realized she was this small.

22 hours ago, Opine said:

Touch the starrrrrrr

So creepy!  That scene always makes me cringe.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Jess14 said:

What annoyed me about last year is that they went with Maddie and Amy for what seemed to be no reason other than seniority, and then, the other girls in the triangle weren’t great either. It was just bizarre. Think of previous years where girls could’ve shared point - we could’ve had Kashara/Lacey, Jennifer/Jenna, Holly/Emma, Mia/Jackie, Whitney/Ashton, etc... Literally, every one of those pairings would’ve been 10x better than Amy/Maddie, but that’s what we got! I still don’t get the logic. Were thru just mad at Gina or scared that they would piss of the senior vets by throwing some of the great 2 years (from last year) up there? It made no sense, and I hope they don’t repeat the same error this year.

I feel the same.  I think K&J caved being more concerned about backlash from senior vets if they went with say Bridget last year.  What a missed opportunity.  This is why I prefer dance strength and sparkle far more than seniority.  Just because you've been on the team 4+ years doesn't mean you've improved enough to be point.

Edited by go4luca
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

So, in the UK they’re currently playing an old series on a Channel called ITVBe where Dayton is in training camp along with VK - watching Hannah and Brennan is making me so sad they got cut all over again  😭 although VK has just been in the office with Jinelle over her 11lb weight gain. 
 

they’re also throwing in throw backs to old vets for a “where are they now” thing 

Edited by Manc.UK.DCCfan · Reason: Added more
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I feel the same.  I think K&J caved being more concerned about backlash from senior vets if they went with say Bridget last year.  What a missed opportunity.  This is why I prefer dance strength and sparkle far more than seniority.  Just because you've been on the team 4+ years doesn't mean you've improved enough to be point.

Still strange cause like we've all said before  - Crystal and KaShara were 3 year vets - why worry about seniority now?  And when have they ever worried about the opinions of the vets?  It's a K&J world and they just dance in it.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, AYTOfan said:
23 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

Totally forgot I also made a overview with the retirements. I am gonna miss them all, especially Heather and Alexis

 

I'm going to miss Alexis, too.  Maddie is my favorite, but I've always thought Alexis was a good dancer and had an exotic look.  I'm surprised I don't read more good things about her.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size