Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

That was a good group!  I liked the rookie class right before that, too (I'm watching it on Pluto now).  Holly Arielle (who would go on to be point), Emma (who would be a longtime All Star), MaKenzie Lee, Brittany Schram, Aussie Angela, Courtney Cook, Amber Lea.

I wasn't a big fan of Angela and Courtney personally but Emma and Holly H 😍😍 Britney was awesome too and we also got Veronica and Alyssa

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

8 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

To be honest, Chelsea brought it on herself, she said what she said and was acting like a child imo.

 

We'll never see a "what she's doing now" segment on Chelsea.  But it does make me wonder how old she is and what she does for a living.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

To be honest, Chelsea brought it on herself, she said what she said and was acting like a child imo.

I forgot to add Carisa, Ashley Ferrel, Kim and Olivia to the list of that great rookies class of season 7

She was a mess when it came to dancing too

Carissa and Olivia are two of my all-time faves. Their technique is some of the best they've ever had. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DCC-UK said:

Carissa and Olivia are two of my all-time faves. Their technique is some of the best they've ever had. 

It's a pity they only stayed for 2 seasons

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

We'll never see a "what she's doing now" segment on Chelsea.  But it does make me wonder how old she is and what she does for a living.

She still lists “Former DCC” on her social media profiles. Kinda sad IMO given the amount of times that’s passed and she only did it for one season. I
 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

We'll never see a "what she's doing now" segment on Chelsea.  But it does make me wonder how old she is and what she does for a living.

She works for Cambria, the granite company, at least she did a year or so ago.    The only reason I know this is because their HQ is in my town and I saw a picture of their sales training grads in my local paper.  She was in the photo

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I respect Lisa’s commitment, tenacity, Latinx identity, bilingualism, and dancing; but, given the issues identified upthread and the fact that not one group leader gave her a sticker last season make me question the selection.   If being a locker room favorite can help you on the squad, being a locker room tyrant should keep you off it.

Such a great point! It seems to me that Lisa and VK are the least liked on the squad. We get why VK is kept around—it’s the same reason she made the team in the first place. But Lisa? I think she’s there solely for diversity. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She still lists “Former DCC” on her social media profiles. Kinda sad IMO given the amount of times that’s passed and she only did it for one season. I
 

Although her dismissal was unpleasant, I imagine being a former DCC would be a badge of honor.  I've seen many an article identifying women as former DCCs.  I didn't always remember who the women were but if the media thinks it's worth mentioning even after decades have passed, I can see the women adding it to their resumes and being honored to be invited to alumni events for the rest of their lives.  Maybe Chelsea doesn't hold a grudge or feels like the label "former DCC" can't hurt and might help. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Laurawithcats said:

No spoiler. Couldn't figure out how to remove spoiler. Accidentally tapped it. Sorry. 

  Hide contents

 

 

I will never accept that Lisa is still on the team and Hannah was cut. This is not an attractive picture.

20200905_233432.jpg

A box has more curvature than this 😂😂😂.  This organization is becoming almost comical .  There is nothing feminine, dainty or sexy about her or her look. I’m curious to know what base they feel she lends herself to ?  

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

At one point, she had a blog that had a lengthy post about her dismissal. She sounded pretty bitter and suggested it was designed to play out for maximum drama. I think she had to take it down as there was some behind the scenes things in there. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, forumborum said:

A box has more curvature than this 😂😂😂.  This organization is becoming almost comical .  There is nothing feminine, dainty or sexy about her or her look. I’m curious to know what base they feel she lends herself to ?  

Exactly. Pull up a squad photo from ten years ago and compare it to the current crop, and you’ll be shocked at the difference in appearance of the girls. 
 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I’m sure that’s true for many, but for those who find her views repugnant, it undermines the integrity of the organization that they’d use her as an ambassador for the brand. 

I agree. I loved her and miss her!

 

Can someone help Lisa find her neck? She looks like an evil hobbit. 

Danielle is my all time FAVE DCC! Perhaps its bc she's from the Northeast like me. I always thought, oh she and I could be friends in real life, haha...

Ummm Lisa's pic here... HOW does Kelli think this is a DCC look? To quote VK, I have no words for this pic, she looks like she could eat someone, MK... :-)

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I respect Lisa’s commitment, tenacity, Latinx identity, bilingualism, and dancing; but, given the issues identified upthread and the fact that not one group leader gave her a sticker last season make me question the selection.   If being a locker room favorite can help you on the squad, being a locker room tyrant should keep you off it.

100%!!! I liked Lisa in the beginning - I have so much respect for these women who are maxing out both sides of their brain with STEM majors/jobs and using dance as a creative outlet. And I like the sporty cute gals too...a passion for strength and fitness has a place on the team and as a role model too (Lauren, Stephanie, etc.) Lisa can be glammed up enough to fit in just fine, great hair and a pretty smile. She makes poor clothing choices for her body type IMO, but that could just be the old lady in me and preference in fashion. 
 

But no group leader picked her for the team? OUCH. I was out. 

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

We'll never see a "what she's doing now" segment on Chelsea.  But it does make me wonder how old she is and what she does for a living.

Her Instagram was wild for a minute there but she seems to have settled down a bit!  Could use a little help toning down the MAC force field, but there are worse things.
 25th birthday three years ago:

Mexican vacation with her fiancé a few weeks ago:

 

Edited by kalibean
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Regarding past points, I think Holly is the gold standard that I’ve seen. Her face is as America’s Sweethearts as you can find. And her body is as naturally sexy as possible. 

AC289BC0-6AC8-4DC2-9D84-8FB2BA6CE917.jpeg

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Amandared said:

Fiance actually, not boyfriend. And very fancy. 

OMG that ring!!!!  So gorgeous.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, kalibean said:

100%!!! I liked Lisa in the beginning - I have so much respect for these women who are maxing out both sides of their brain with STEM majors/jobs and using dance as a creative outlet. And I like the sporty cute gals too...a passion for strength and fitness has a place on the team and as a role model too (Lauren, Stephanie, etc.) Lisa can be glammed up enough to fit in just fine, great hair and a pretty smile. She makes poor clothing choices for her body type IMO, but that could just be the old lady in me and preference in fashion. 

But no group leader picked her for the team? OUCH. I was out. 

Birds of a feather...

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-11h00m25s197.thumb.jpg.4fa31e18253599511b6c7edd3bf3c2c3.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-11h16m50s947.thumb.jpg.c73b9e76c3a9f8554172fe460aef3cde.jpg


It wouldn't surprise me if the Group Leaders changed their tune the next year out of fear.

Edited by DCCFanatic82
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, loveaux said:

tenor.gif

and that's what ha ass get!!

 

also Lisa looks like some kind of creature-demon-thing you'd see at the bottom of your bed in an episode of sleep paralysis.

 

12 hours ago, loveaux said:

tenor.gif

and that's what ha ass get!!

 

also Lisa looks like some kind of creature-demon-thing you'd see at the bottom of your bed in an episode of sleep paralysis.

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like 😂

  • Like 2
  • Useful 9
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

 

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like 😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

I’m waiting for social media to put it out there. But let’s just say it’s not something that can be kept secret very long. Poor girl is about to cry her eyes out and wish she had kept her naive ass in Atlanta with the Falcons 

  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

I’m waiting for social media to put it out there. But let’s just say it’s not something that can be kept secret very long. Poor girl is about to cry her eyes out and wish she had kept her naive ass in Atlanta with the Falcons 

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Itswhatisaid said:

 

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like 😂

I know now I need to know, I'm all the way up here in Boston, i'll never hear the rumors down there spill it, sister! :-)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

48 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Birds of a feather...

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-11h00m25s197.thumb.jpg.4fa31e18253599511b6c7edd3bf3c2c3.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-09-06-11h16m50s947.thumb.jpg.c73b9e76c3a9f8554172fe460aef3cde.jpg


It wouldn't surprise me if the Group Leaders changed their tune the next year out of fear.

I wonder why Heather didn’t give Chandi a sticker?
 

Sounds like Sydney’s man got someone pregnant. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Regarding Lisa's not being a locker room favorite, wasn't Olivia Stevanovski cut for exactly that reason?

Supposedly Cassie was complaining about the amount of camera time rookies were getting at the calendar shoot.  Olivia told her off, and at auditions, Judy told the judges she was toxic.  So, not a locker room fave for one DCC:)

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Although her dismissal was unpleasant, I imagine being a former DCC would be a badge of honor.  I've seen many an article identifying women as former DCCs.  I didn't always remember who the women were but if the media thinks it's worth mentioning even after decades have passed, I can see the women adding it to their resumes and being honored to be invited to alumni events for the rest of their lives.  Maybe Chelsea doesn't hold a grudge or feels like the label "former DCC" can't hurt and might help. 

 

6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

At one point, she had a blog that had a lengthy post about her dismissal. She sounded pretty bitter and suggested it was designed to play out for maximum drama. I think she had to take it down as there was some behind the scenes things in there. 

Didn't she have multiple SM posts about how "damaging" DCC was to her psyche because of the weight thing & her cut & how it took her so long to overcome that?

If it was that damagong, I wouldn't be promoting them in any way and certainly wouldn't be "honored" to be invited to alumni events. I'd be distancing myself from them as far as possible.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Laurawithcats said:

I will never accept that Lisa is still on the team and Hannah was cut. This is not an attractive picure.20200905_233432.jpg

A much better expression -- but all I see is teeth.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

A much better expression -- but all I see is teeth.

Teeth -- no boobs, no waist.

 

 

 

Not a single DCC has commented on Kristin's post -- it's pretty rare for that to happen.  Shows you how well thought of she is by her teammates.  Poor thing.

Edited to add: About 30 minutes after I posted this, Erin commented.  

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post

 

52 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Teeth -- no boobs, no waist.

 

 

 

Not a single DCC has commented on Kristin's post -- it's pretty rare for that to happen.  Shows you how well thought of she is by her teammates.  Poor thing.

Erin did 20 minutes ago... i’m sure others will follow now.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

 

Erin did 20 minutes ago... i’m sure others will follow now.

Nice to see which ones read this forum. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, TB12 said:

Danielle is my all time FAVE DCC! Perhaps its bc she's from the Northeast like me. I always thought, oh she and I could be friends in real life, haha...

Ummm Lisa's pic here... HOW does Kelli think this is a DCC look? To quote VK, I have no words for this pic, she looks like she could eat someone, MK... 🙂

Danielle is just gorgeous and approachable. Beautiful eye colour too

5 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

Regarding past points, I think Holly is the gold standard that I’ve seen. Her face is as America’s Sweethearts as you can find. And her body is as naturally sexy as possible. 

AC289BC0-6AC8-4DC2-9D84-8FB2BA6CE917.jpeg

Probably the most beautiful point they ever got. I remember reading the 2014 thread and that some people were kinda surprised she got point. She absolulety deserved the prime spot

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Before work ended on Friday, we got an email encouraging smart choices this weekend. I wonder if Kelli said anything to the girls and if they're listening or continuing to do what there been doing which is ignoring the smart choices.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, CailynA said:

Before work ended on Friday, we got an email encouraging smart choices this weekend. I wonder if Kelli said anything to the girls and if they're listening or continuing to do what there been doing which is ignoring the smart choices.

Amber went to Arkansas Taylor j took off on a road trip as well 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

 

Didn't she have multiple SM posts about how "damaging" DCC was to her psyche because of the weight thing & her cut & how it took her so long to overcome that?

If it was that damagong, I wouldn't be promoting them in any way and certainly wouldn't be "honored" to be invited to alumni events. I'd be distancing myself from them as far as possible.

I wasn't aware of her negative posts.  Interesting.  

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, TB12 said:

Danielle is my all time FAVE DCC! Perhaps its bc she's from the Northeast like me. I always thought, oh she and I could be friends in real life, haha...

Ummm Lisa's pic here... HOW does Kelli think this is a DCC look? To quote VK, I have no words for this pic, she looks like she could eat someone, MK... 🙂

And to think the turned down sweet Lacey for being too muscular!  This is just gross.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

A much better expression -- but all I see is teeth.

She really does have a masculine build. Big shoulders, torso and arms you can’t see on DCC blue. Those man hands and veins are not cute. She doesn’t look buff to me just manly. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Amber went to Arkansas Taylor j took off on a road trip as well 

So now I wonder if they'll have to quarantine or test before going back to practices

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CailynA said:

So now I wonder if they'll have to quarantine or test before going back to practices

Question:  Are their performances restricted to touchdown decks only? 

If so; there really wouldn't be any way to stay 6 feet apart.   

Also, I don't see them sticking to any type of social distancing for an entire football season.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

I wasn't aware of her negative posts.  Interesting.  

There is a post on her insta about how hard it was to go back to the stadium to watch a game and it's taken her until 2019 to do so, its the pic of her and her fiance in cowboys jerseys.

While I understand things could be difficult it does real a bit dramatic and attention seeking. Like if it was that traumatic why go back?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jesiklyn said:

There is a post on her insta about how hard it was to go back to the stadium to watch a game and it's taken her until 2019 to do so, its the pic of her and her fiance in cowboys jerseys.

While I understand things could be difficult it does real a bit dramatic and attention seeking. Like if it was that traumatic why go back?

Kind of like Vivian, who has talked about her DCC experience on several podcasts - as a guest and as a host, social media, a blog, created a fundraiser cause of it, filmed YouTube videos, etc.  Cause you know -  she has moved on:)

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kind of like Vivian, who has talked about her DCC experience on several podcasts - as a guest and as a host, social media, a blog, created a fundraiser cause of it, filmed YouTube videos, etc.  Cause you know -  she has moved on:)

I listen to pods while running and in a moment of desperation I tuned into Vivians. It was interesting to say the least.  There is a difference between being confident and conceited! Girl needs to back away from the microphone. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kind of like Vivian, who has talked about her DCC experience on several podcasts - as a guest and as a host, social media, a blog, created a fundraiser cause of it, filmed YouTube videos, etc.  Cause you know -  she has moved on:)

She moved on and cashed in on it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

 

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like 😂

Something perhaps that Rachel W. would find horrifying?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 17
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Itswhatisaid said:

If you think this is funny, just wait until you hear what’s really going on with him. There’s a big rumor floating around in town and this isn’t some football related drama. Sydney is going to feel extra dumb in the next few months. Hint hint. Seems to me she has no idea who this guy truly is and what his real life outside of booty calls with her looks like

The first things that came to mind is that he's either going to announce he's getting married (and it's not to the mother of his child - I seem to remember someone saying he has one - OR to Sidney) or that it's going to come out that he has multiple side pieces and Sidney's not the only one.  Or both.  

Edited by EricaShadows

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I don’t think VK will ever be point. Kelli knows on some level that her dancing is just not up to snuff and, if they put her there, it’ll highlight for everyone watching just how weak she is. 

They cut HANNAH. All rational thought has left the building and lit itself on fire. For SURE Vic will be point. Possibly with flaming batons. 

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

A much better expression -- but all I see is teeth.

That's what happens when you hang around Mr. Ed for too long.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DCCFanatic82 said:

That's what happens when you hang around Mr. Ed for too long.

SeaBiscuit is her name lol 

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size