Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

1. We don't give a shit about what you have to say. You're just going to defend your precious organization no matter what happens... and you didn't disappoint. Who made the post about what Cassie's message would look like? Was it @scorpio1031?
2. Explain Hannah's cut. Give a specific example as to why she was cut. It could've have been weight. Did she suddenly become a lousy dancer? I can accept Lily, Meredith and even Brennan... but Hannah!? I don't have to be a farmer to know what bullshit smells like.
3. The "hate" is more directed towards Kelli & Charlotte.  Judy is more of a "yes man".
4. Hundreds of thousands of dollars? For a stupid TV show? About a group of cheerleaders that weren't even guaranteed a football season to dance for? 🙄
6. Do you really wanna talk about girls who should be cut, Cassie? Do you really? Because I could name one certain blonde who should've never made the team... but you don't agree with that, do you? 🖕

Cassie Trammell. Full of shit since 2008. #soapbox

Actually it was me who posted the message from Cassie I was posting it for someone else 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

From Cassie 

She gave approval to post it... I asked her opinion about everything that was going on.
~~~~~~~

I’ve been wanting to speak on it, but I didn’t think anyone cared about my opinion haha. Soooo... my biggest frustration is that the girls who were cut kind of made it seem like they were forced to go in the bubble. They actually had a choice. They 100% did not have to go. Their cuts had NOTHING to do with their opinions on the whole situation.... it was regular dcc stuff- dancing, attitude in previous years as a dcc, look, etc... that’s the name of the game! I just hate that Kelli and my mom are getting a bad rap because they were just doing their jobs! And when the girls who were cut claimed that the bubble was “unsafe”- CMT shelled out hundreds of thousands of dollars to hire a health group to regularly test the girls, they had a Covid “coach,” they rented out an entire tower of the Gaylord, and every single person had to test negative 3 weeks in a row to enter the bubble. It’s insane to accuse them of putting their lives at risk The test that came back “positive” that shut down production on the last day, turned out to be a false positive. 
I just feel that they are being scrutinized because a couple girls have a bad taste in their mouth after being cut. My rookie year, they cut 5 vets.... it happens.

And there you have it-the GREAT SPIN of 2020!  Meetings were held and plans were made. Keep the cam on B until she makes a mistake-then we will have K&J have a talking head about how she has lost her spark.  Then get shots of Hannah from all sorts of weird angles.  We'll pick one that makes  her look fat.  Then we'll cut them and ignore the whole COvID thing.  I do wonder how Judy can stand it though.  Like when the time cut Jalyn from Show Group-Judy didn't agree.  You know that.

Edited by Opine
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I’m not even gonna type a long winded post, but Cassie, girl, shut the fuck up. If you auditioned for any other team and didn’t have mommy and Auntie Kelli’s help, you wouldn’t have made the team. That ass kissing ass response was to be expected from someone who showed up all 5 years looking like shit on stick in the middle of a Georgia summer and still made the team because of her no spine having ass momma and meat in a squeeze tube ass Kelli.

I just love you🥰

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I agree with you on all your points except one: Hannah’s look was not really great. Great is something else. Great is Rachel and Kat. Nicole Bulcher and Danielle Barhold. Kinzie and Katy. Ashton and Alyssa. Maggie Rouse and Tasha Cruz.

The fact that Hannah’s look isn’t really great doesn’t disqualify Hannah as a great courageous person who is a hell of a dancer, nor is a good justification for cutting her, but just like Amy L, Hannah has an acquired taste look.

There, I said it.

What really doesn’t make sense is cutting Hannah and have Marissa join the team and SG. 

Totally agree with you. 

• Love 5

So when did they start cutting candidates for their non-DCC look, poor dance ability or poor attitude?  It must have been after Cassie was nepotized onto the squad because she falls into all three categories.  Well, maybe dance because she could do the competitive cheer pyramid thing but that wasn't something the DCC ever did except for the year she was on the team.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, Anduril said:

How do you all know who is cut and what not? Could someone summarize who got cut? This whole thing is confusing for me. 

Retired: Amy, Heather, Miranda, Christina, Molly, Alexis, Bridget and Taylor P

Cut: Brennan, Hannah, Lily and Meredith

Current team (likely):

DCC2020.PNG

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

From Cassie 

She gave approval to post it... I asked her opinion about everything that was going on.
~~~~~~~

I’ve been wanting to speak on it, but I didn’t think anyone cared about my opinion haha. Soooo... my biggest frustration is that the girls who were cut kind of made it seem like they were forced to go in the bubble. They actually had a choice. They 100% did not have to go. Their cuts had NOTHING to do with their opinions on the whole situation.... it was regular dcc stuff- dancing, attitude in previous years as a dcc, look, etc... that’s the name of the game! I just hate that Kelli and my mom are getting a bad rap because they were just doing their jobs! And when the girls who were cut claimed that the bubble was “unsafe”- CMT shelled out hundreds of thousands of dollars to hire a health group to regularly test the girls, they had a Covid “coach,” they rented out an entire tower of the Gaylord, and every single person had to test negative 3 weeks in a row to enter the bubble. It’s insane to accuse them of putting their lives at risk The test that came back “positive” that shut down production on the last day, turned out to be a false positive. 
I just feel that they are being scrutinized because a couple girls have a bad taste in their mouth after being cut. My rookie year, they cut 5 vets.... it happens.

I also find the accusations of them putting people their health in danger ridiculous. I for one find the hate they recieve also unfair. If the ladies had a choice to enter the bubble or not that is their own decision and responsibility

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well looks are subjective to everyone. I'm sure plenty of people think Hannah is great looking, and aren't impressed by Rachel's, Kat's, etc looks. Just saying

I am one of them. Now Kat is stunning. I agree. I thjnk Hannah is fire and equally stunning, one of the few who doesn’t look boring pageant cutesy but more supermodel gorgeous. Rachel W is photogenic I agree but so damn plastic looking it’s ridiculous. Who knows If she’s actually pretty under all that fake. 

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, Mamababy600 said:

OMG, that post is absolutely pricless... 

A) Kelli, Judy, and/or Charlotte are so 'bothered' from comments on IG and/or this forum, that they have a response sent from THE choreographer daughter, who is ALSO a legacy cheerleader. (Notice I said 'sent' because I can see Kelli standing over Cassie's shoulder telling her what to type.  I had a manager like Kelli, lol, so I know how this kind of thing works.) Really???

B) So, Cassie, does 'regular DCC stuff" like NOT smiling & forgetting the combination @ semi-finals (during your first audition); and not smiling and getting lost in the combination AND falling out of turns (during your last audition) the kind of things that TCC get cut for? I guess Breelan, Ashley Pro, Kat R, and Hannah W, to name a few, can relate. But it didn't matter for you because you must have been a great leader.  Oh wait, does that leadership include completely embarrassing a TCC, until you bring her to tears like Taylor. Maybe tattling is an unwritten DCC trait or maybe you had just rewatched Mean Girls. 

Maybe this kind of stuff "just happens" to TCC unless your mom is the choreographer and there is nepotism that guarantees your position on the team. How convenient for you to try and set the record straight. Try again. Better yet, just keep your mouth shut unless you can 'walk the talk.' And YOU can't. You're making the whole situation look worse because DCC mgt is "trying' to defend/spin something that is not defensible.  

I can definitely see Kelli instructing Cassie on what to say as Judy is perched on her stool. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but Cassie seems to have struggled moving on from DCC. Her profile pic is still her in uniform. Didn’t she retire in 2012? 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

This may be an unpopular opinion but Cassie seems to have struggled moving on from DCC. Her profile pic is still her in uniform. Didn’t she retire in 2012? 

What else is she qualified to do? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Jennv said:

I am reading this to mean Kat isn't the only one fraternizing, so if she goes down she is taking others down with her.

So who are these golden children that she could take down with her?  Only “golden child” that comes to mind is VK and you know mama Kalina wouldn’t allow that.  Or could Kat play the race card?  Any WOC cut this year?  I have a feeling she’ll be outdanced this year.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Exactly. She can’t move on. The only thing she has done is become a stage mom to her daughter and pushing her to be a DCC. She has nothing else going on ! 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

Exactly. She can’t move on. The only thing she has done is become a stage mom to her daughter and pushing her to be a DCC. She has nothing else going on ! 

Maybe by the time her daughter is old enough, someone with some integrity will be in charge of the DCC — someone who refuses to use the team as a platform for glorifying the untalented daughters of friends and family. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

Brennan, herself, SAID she had COVID twice in her post after she was cut. 

I also don't have much of an upper lip like Cassie. It sucks.

Add me to the list of people who doesn't understand why we're calling out only Kat and not naming the other fraternizers. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I know this is the wrong forum for this but I can't figure out how to move it.  Which 5 vets got cut Cassie's rookie year? I've forgotten.

Delete your post and then write it where it’s suppose to go is the easiest way to do it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Alanna deserves a better photo. She's the only one looking over her shoulder to the point where you can't really see her face. 

I'm sorry, but I call BS on Brennan having COVID twice. I'm just guessing here, but my guess is that she came down with it one verified time and was sick another time and just guessed it was COVID again (or reflected back on a previous time she felt sick and determined it was COVID as well). 

I do love that Lily spoke up about her cut not being COVID related. 

There are cases popping up around the world were people have had it twice but different strains. So it is possible. As of yet it hasnt been report that anyone has had the same strain twice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, CarolinD said:

If I were Hannah and wanted to give TBTP a major headache, I would sue for reckless endangerment. I would allege, that TBTP were the only team that did tryouts this year, with inadequate safety protocols (that weren't even enforced), because they wanted to produce reality TV. According to one poster the TCC were supposed to quarantine in the two weeks prio to them entering the bubble, but many did not do it. Kelly and Co. can claim plausible deniability for those that did not post about them breaking the quarantine on the Instagram-accounts, however DCC-Lisa and her post about teaching a dance-camp in Arizona is a major liability for them. I read on this board, that all DCC and TCC have  to follow a certain account, that monitors their posts, so it should been known by TPTB, that Lisa was breaking quarantine. Honestly, I do not know, why they let her enter the bubble. Does she have so much influence as BFF of VK? If I were in Kelly's shoes I would have cut her for that stunt. (It would have even made good reality TV 🤣)

But they weren't the only team. Someone on here about 20+ pages back was saying the raiders did in person tryouts over 2 days while resulted in multiple girls then testing positive. The rumor was some went to try outs knowing they were infected.

5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I thjnk Hannah is fire and equally stunning, one of the few who doesn’t look boring pageant cutesy but more supermodel gorgeous.

What did Tasty Oreo (Tyce Diorio) day?  “Hannah is a bullet.  Bang! Bang!”

I’ve said before that she’s blue collar hot, but that with impeccable technique is a f***ing lot.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I am one of them. Now Kat is stunning. I agree. I thjnk Hannah is fire and equally stunning, one of the few who doesn’t look boring pageant cutesy but more supermodel gorgeous. Rachel W is photogenic I agree but so damn plastic looking it’s ridiculous. Who knows If she’s actually pretty under all that fake. 

100% agree. I don't particularly warm towards the typical Barbie blonde girls but always find the 'outside the box' women much more striking. Hannah fits that for me. She doesn't look like a traditional DCC, which is probably why I like her so much, Meredith too! Hannah doesn't have to try too hard to be sassy and sexy, she just is, yet she has a beautiful yet intense quality to her when she does more of a lyrical/contemporary style. 

Every woman is beautiful in their own way, that's why they have a bouquet of cheerleaders so there's something for everyone! That means more than hair colour, FYI Kelli.

• Love 14

I found Cassie's comments fair. The fact that the test was a false positive really does change everything for me.

The bubble clearly was secure because no one got Covid. I loved Hannah but I employ people who are constantly whining that things aren't Covid secure when they are just because they want to make a fuss and don't want to try and make things work. 

CMT/DCC went to extreme precautions to give the girls the opportunity to pursue their dreams - it sucks that Vets got cut right at the end but maybe those vets would have been cut at finals if they'd had the typical structure. I can't see Hannah getting cut at finals but maybe if she had a less than great attitude last season Kelli would have cut her like she cut Keyra for being late. 

I'm open minded about how this panned out and keen to see the CMT version so we can piece it together... 

I totally agree re comments on Tess and Maddie - I like them both so much but wish they'd retired so some of my favourites had the opportunity to shine as GL/triangle. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Mamababy600 said:

OMG, that post is absolutely pricless... 

A) Kelli, Judy, and/or Charlotte are so 'bothered' from comments on IG and/or this forum, that they have a response sent from THE choreographer daughter, who is ALSO a legacy cheerleader. (Notice I said 'sent' because I can see Kelli standing over Cassie's shoulder telling her what to type.  I had a manager like Kelli, lol, so I know how this kind of thing works.) Really???

B) So, Cassie, does 'regular DCC stuff" like NOT smiling & forgetting the combination @ semi-finals (during your first audition); and not smiling and getting lost in the combination AND falling out of turns (during your last audition) the kind of things that TCC get cut for? I guess Breelan, Ashley Pro, Kat R, and Hannah W, to name a few, can relate. But it didn't matter for you because you must have been a great leader.  Oh wait, does that leadership include completely embarrassing a TCC, until you bring her to tears like Taylor. Maybe tattling is an unwritten DCC trait or maybe you had just rewatched Mean Girls. 

Maybe this kind of stuff "just happens" to TCC unless your mom is the choreographer and there is nepotism that guarantees your position on the team. How convenient for you to try and set the record straight. Try again. Better yet, just keep your mouth shut unless you can 'walk the talk.' And YOU can't. You're making the whole situation look worse because DCC mgt is "trying' to defend/spin something that is not defensible.  

Lol Taylor brought it all on her own, not Cassies fault that she couldnt do the routine after all those weeks and how much she has "practised"

7 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I can definitely see Kelli instructing Cassie on what to say as Judy is perched on her stool. 

I mean Ashley Pro got cut in 2015 after 1 year and also still has her pfp the one in a uniform 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:56 PM, evasworld123 said:

Does anyone think Jalyn will come back next year after being snubbed for show group twice? 

I think she may retire after this season.

On 8/30/2020 at 5:47 AM, Tulip86 said:

There have been several documented cases of getting Covid twice now in a lot of countries. Which means there are many more undocumented cases.

Thank you...I'm a nurse in a hospital with several covid cases, and yes...it is very possible to be infected twice.  We have a person who is on their second hospitalization in fact...first time in May and now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Oh fuck Cassie! Of course she's going to defend the precious organization. 

There is no less reliable narrator than Cassie and absolutely no value in her sharing the "behind the scenes" story. I don't believe a word of it and frankly it's pathetic that she's out here trying to do damage control/carry TPTB's water. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, veronicamers said:

There is no less reliable narrator than Cassie and absolutely no value in her sharing the "behind the scenes" story. I don't believe a word of it and frankly it's pathetic that she's out here trying to do damage control/carry TPTB's water. 

She simply answered a question she got, nothing more 🤭

Edited by AYTOfan
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, veronicamers said:

Cassie is ridiculous. 

• Love 12

16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

They would be assured of a spot in TC, but no guarantee they would make the squad.  They could be cut out of revenge for deferring the year.

Yes, thank you. We all know Kelli is vindictive so why exactly do we assume she would be fine with people practically declining their position? Jaycie was a rookie hopeful so it wasn’t as bad as a vet deferring, but it also sounded like she was sick herself or wasn’t able to make the move, not that she declined because she was afraid.

12 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Hmmmm. . . . that doesn't sound like what was said previously.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only veterans who weren't required to show up for the bubbles were those whose jobs absolutely couldn't be done from home or wouldn't give them the week off.  This would mean Taylor J. and one or two others.  Even if they weren't required to go into the bubble, Kelli seems like she would be vindictive enough to cut a girl for "not trying hard enough" or "not caring enough to show up".

Exactly... I think even Shelly confirmed the one day audition was offered to those who weren’t able to get different working arrangements. Which was practically just Taylor. Hannah is a student, she can’t justify not going. 

And I’m sorry but you can’t tell me they’ve offered the girls to just be done with one day of auditioning, without fear of repercussions or some kind of “strike against them” and yet they’ve all chosen to attend. It’s much easier to perform well on one specific day than being there for a full week if not more -same with tccs, how could they only do one day exactly?

And it wouldn’t be fair to the other girls anyway. Plus, while most of them don’t really work or have completely flexible jobs just because they’re dccs, I’m sure girls with professional jobs would rather not use up any goodwill they have within their workplace just to go into the bubble when there’s a better alternative.

Cassie, girl, shut up. I bet she will now make another post on her insta playing the victim and saying she doesn’t understand why mean people keep bullying her years after she retired. I don’t know, maybe because you can’t move on? Yes dcc is all you’ve accomplished, but considering most fans don’t even like you, you should stop getting in the middle of conversations that don’t include you in any way. You’re not management, dcc or dcc employee. You can’t possibly know why they were cut, unless your mama doesn’t know how to be a decent manager and keep these info within the actual team.

Aaand last thing, are we seriously claiming that all current dccs and recent retirees support these 2 girls even though they were lying and badmouthing dcc for getting cut? Really? I mean, Erica asked for her owed paychecks and she got the whole “we don’t do this for pay” speech, so it’s not like dcc are known to be supportive of their own no matter what.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Oh fuck Cassie! Of course she's going to defend the precious organization. 

So many thoughts on Cassie's comment she really thinks people would be like oh right, of course Cassie, you're right. I would say the organization started losing credibility when she made the team. As Kelli always says, she didn't have the DCC look, how did Cassie make it? She always had resting bitch face and she just wasn't DCC material. Isn't it convenient the only year they did the stunting at the halftime show was when Cassie was on the team. Were they trying to prove to people that she had talent? And as someone else posted, she has nothing going on besides DCC and probably never will... she's just not a nice person & probably never had to be... 

• Love 7

Of course Cassie is going to defend this organization that has quickly turned into a joke and laughing stock in the NFL.

1.  They took her as a "legacy" when she was, IMO, the weakest dancer in her rookie class. (Fake Asthma.  I took that personally because I have asthma and what she had was no endurance.)

2. They put her on show group because the only contribution she could give was tumble.  But did we ever see her tumble outside of show group tryouts?  Nope.

3. They made a WHOLE DCC:MTT episode under the rouse of multiple "Brides" to show case her tacky wedding, which I am sure that CMT paid for.

4. They made her group leader and tried to show what a "sacrifice" she made when she stepped in for another DCC that was injured.

5. Now that she is supposedly retired, she still manages to show up on some of the episodes, and have her kids take photos with the team.

I wish she would just shut up.  Her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Edited by rl27rl
  • Love 15

I just always remember when Cassie called out the TCC in front of everybody at practice. Low class move on her part!! Should have been done behind closed doors. When did she get promoted to DCC spokesperson?? She should have stayed in her lane back then and for SURE should stay in her lane now!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, bwalker048 said:

Cassie is ridiculous. 

I wonder what it would take to have Cassie speak up about things that are not right at the DCC. I thought a long time about it and I cannot think of anything. Well, genocide perhaps.

That does follow typical human behaviour, no one would say anything that could hurt their parents.

And what are we talking about? Unfair, even cruel treatment of employees, not genocide.

Also, I think that Cassie looks a whole lot better than Amy L (=my low bar benchmark).
Cassie was a thankful recipient of nepotism at its purest form, that’s all.

• Love 5