PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

20 hours ago, forumborum said:

Immmm really in the minority .  This so confusing and stupid to say the Least 

Edited by Erinbridget
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, kalibean said:

Oh goodness...this is just a terrible shot of all of them!

None of the photos of Kat look particularly great. I think it's something to do with her wig, like its sitting way too low so her hairline looks super unnatural.

The others look OK in some of them but also think they just look like normal pretty girls which is probably what the boutique is going for.

• Like 1

who is 3rd back from point on the left? Is that cici or Amanda? I love both girls and both are faves along with daphne (I know others aren’t keen on her) and Kelcey W. But from this still I just can’t tell. Although I am overdue my eye test. 

8EBAA66A-26AC-4913-9C9F-2AE802DCBA83.jpeg

15 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Why put the majority of the rookies on one deck/group? Surely they should be dispersed a little more? 

Maybe they put more vets on the side that was the CB's endzone?  Ie: more cameras focused in that direction?  Did they switch it at the half?  If so, that might be why. 

• Useful 1

4 hours ago, Leia1021 said:

Am I allowed to say I don't like the new poms?😾

I think they're for breast cancer awareness month.  The pink is very subtle because they look silvery white.  I assume in November they go back to the regular poms.

1 minute ago, itsweird said:

Maybe they put more vets on the side that was the CB's endzone?  Ie: more cameras focused in that direction?  Did they switch it at the half?  If so, that might be why. 

There's a Cowboys sideline, not sure about an end zone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

who is 3rd back from point on the left? Is that cici or Amanda? I love both girls and both are faves along with daphne (I know others aren’t keen on her) and Kelcey W. But from this still I just can’t tell. Although I am overdue my eye test. 

Seems like Cianna to me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I think they're for breast cancer awareness month.  The pink is very subtle because they look silvery white.  I assume in November they go back to the regular poms.

There's a Cowboys sideline, not sure about an end zone.

Sorry - I mean the end they are trying to get the football into.  It's early. LOL

• Like 1

So @meg.r based on your group breakdown (thanks for that btw!) 2 groups have 10 girls and other 2 groups have 8. I also noticed that Group 1 has 1 rookie or is it time for me to get reading glasses 😂.

I tried to make a photo overview but that is kinda hard when the groups aren't even haha

Okay so I tried to make a overview of the formation when Rachel is point but it was to hard lol. I figured out 7 ladies and that is it 😂

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I don't dislike Daphne, she's a good dancer, I just worry that at times (for example, the last calendar shoot they did) that she seems so thin, to the point of looking unhealthy. 

Other stuff... Rachel W. is very photogenic, so for that reason I could see Kelli choosing her for point. I don't find her dancing to be the best, though. Personally, I would have loved to see Bridget up there, but alas.... 

This has got to be quite a dull year for the veterans. As someone else said, the calendar shoot trip is out, being on the field is out, having to wear a mask while cheering (although I absolutely agree that they MUST wear masks), and, at least up to now, no personal appearances to take in a bit of extra income.

I really sympathize with the rookies this season. Thanks to this tv show, which does not have a tremendous viewership (and half of those who do watch have already been "spoiled"), they are simply anonymous gals with half their faces hidden by a mask. Not being able to announce that they are on the team has to take away the thrill they would be having during performances.

Finally....in looking at the action photos of some of the rookies, I swear their uniforms, particularly the shorts, just don't look properly finished. They look like a bootcut version of daisy dukes. Anyone else see it or is it just lingering effects of the Covid virus I had?

Hope everyone is staying safe and well!

• Like 18

11 hours ago, forumborum said:

Immmm really in the minority .  This so confusing and stupid to say the Least 

If you blink, you're lost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

Okay so I tried to make a overview of the formation when Rachel is point but it was to hard lol. I figured out 7 ladies and that is it 😂

Please name them!   It's too fuzzy for me to figure out!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MsTBGal said:

Please name them!   It's too fuzzy for me to figure out!  

What I have now is in the pic

- Not sure about Daphne, Gina and Victoria's placement

- Pretty confident about the others

formatioef.PNG

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

What I have now is in the pic

- Not sure about Daphne, Gina and Victoria's placement

- Pretty confident about the others

formatioef.PNG

Don’t think this is correct as from the picture I put up earlier asking if it was cici or Amanda and people saying it’s cici xx

647FD92B-B151-4400-B643-FAAC17A2ABAE.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

Don’t think this is correct as from the picture I put up earlier asking if it was cici or Amanda and people saying it’s cici xx

I thought it was Cianna at first too until I rewatched the video. It seems more like the hair is wavy and due the movement it comes across as curly hair. I really doubt K&J would push Lexie from 2nd row triangle to 4th row

2 minutes ago, lizbiz06 said:

The chart AYTOfan posted is for the first triangle where Maddie is point. The pic you posted is the second triangle which has Rachel W. as point.

My chart is actually an attempt to create the view of the triangle with Rachel as point 😅

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I am pretty positive it is lexi. If you watch the video it looks like her. Also, CiCi is not on show group, so she would not be in the front of the triangle. 

6 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

I thought it was Cianna at first too until I rewatched the video. It seems more like the hair is wavy and due the movement it comes across as curly hair. I really doubt K&J would push Lexie from 2nd row triangle to 4th row

My chart is actually an attempt to create the view of the triangle with Rachel as point 😅

The girl in that spot has hair that's more similar to Lexie's. Her and Cianna have different shades of blonde hair. Lexie's is a whiter blonde (is that the correct terminology? is it icy blonde?), and Cianna has warmer tones with a darker blonde. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pennstate94 said:

Is that the same one that reposts pics from the girls’ instagrams? I had to leave that group, one of my work colleagues was yelling about lawsuits after noticing some of the copyrighted material from Instagram was copied and reposted in a private Facebook group.

That's the one:)  You got to leave that group?  On your own?  Usually you get kicked out🤣

• Laugh 12

So, I did go back and read, and try to figure this out on my own, but I'm still confused, and had a couple questions. In the new triangle, is Rachel W point all the way through out, and if so who is on each side? If their is more than one point like last year with Amy and Maddie, who who else is at point, and who is beside those points? I hope my questions made sense, just need a thorough breakdown on this 😊😬👩‍💻🕵️♀️👯 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

That's the one:)  You got to leave that group?  On your own?  Usually you get kicked out🤣

Spoiler
Spoiler

blockquote widget

I can not for the life of me figure out how to delete the post above this. The only reason I posted it was because I couldn't get it out of my "reply" area lol I thought I might be able to go in, and delete it once posted, but if so I sure can't figure it out 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing, I'm leaving now 😬

Edited by KellyKapowski
  • Laugh 3

7 hours ago, AYTOfan said:

So @meg.r based on your group breakdown (thanks for that btw!) 2 groups have 10 girls and other 2 groups have 8. I also noticed that Group 1 has 1 rookie or is it time for me to get reading glasses 😂.

I tried to make a photo overview but that is kinda hard when the groups aren't even haha

You did read it correctly. 

35 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Man they are drip feeding it this year!

Surely this is gonna be Lexie and Tess’ last year. Right? I know I’m a broken record at this point, but I just can’t get into either of them.

Lexie has always been “meh” to me and Tess’ recent Ozarks involvement has turned me off from her. Not that I was ever that excited about her in the first place ...

Happy for Gina though! 

Edited by Lona
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, meg.r said:

You did read it correctly. 

Shouldnt each group have 9 ladies tho?

3 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Shouldnt each group have 9 ladies tho?

In a normal year yes. It seems for some reason they want 16 and 20 which causes the groups to be uneven. I don't get it but then again I guess I don't have to. 

There was a comment earlier that 20 ladies could fit on a deck.

Edited by meg.r

4 minutes ago, meg.r said:

In a normal year yes. It seems for some reason they want 16 and 20 which causes the groups to be uneven. I don't get it but then again I guess I don't have to. 

There was a comment earlier that 20 ladies could fit on a deck.

Guess I have to create a new template then haha

On 10/5/2020 at 9:45 AM, vanillagum said:

Omg her turns were so bad wtf. I'd give a kidney to spin like Bridget 

Yessss, exactly. 

And I'm also obsessed with Cici's hair ❤️

Yesss, I love CiCi's hair!!  To me, although she obviously looks nothing like Bridget, she reminds me of her because they have that gorgeous yet adorable, spunky spirit about them !!       

Bridget's spins......to me,  it was just unbelievable last season when she showed just how spectacular she really was.  I truly hated to see her retire (as I've already mentioned multiple times)

I've watched the video of Bridget, Gina and Lisa so many times, I just love it, and of course again, I'm team Gina all the way.  Well, then there's Lisa. Don't do shit you can't do. But in her defense, it would suck to have to dance alongside of either of those two!! 

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, AYTOfan said:

Guess I have to create a new template then haha

I very much appreciated the last one when I was searching for rookies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Man they are drip feeding it this year!

How long is Lexie’s white vest?? (Especially compared to the others)

I remember when they had to fix Meredith’s at cameos as it was too long and made her look boxy 🤔 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

I think they're for Crucial Catch which is an all-encompassing cancer awareness effort.  The color is rainbowy, and if you Google image NFL cheerleaders crucial catch, you'll see what some of the other squads did.  Some did multicolor poms, some did single color poms in each color of the spectrum and a lot stuck with BCA pink.  I'm dating myself but the DCC iridescent poms remind me of my Crystal Barbie from fifth grade ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

3 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

How long is Lexie’s white vest?? (Especially compared to the others)

I remember when they had to fix Meredith’s at cameos as it was too long and made her look boxy 🤔 

I think its the pose. She had dropped her shoulder so that makes it sit longer on that side.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I actually thought the first clip of VK she looked good/pretty. *hides*

• Like 5

Not surprised that Rachel W. and Maddie are "point" this year (I say point loosely since we're never gonna see them as point IRL) I said it from Day 1 that they were going to battle for point and for center of the squad photo. I am still disappointed though. Rachel W. is beautiful not gonna lie and Maddie is a great ambassador to the DCC, however if I was director of the DCC (a girl can dream) I would give the point of the triangle to the best dancer of the team and not on just looks. I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE POINT TO GINA???? That girl is probably one of the best dancers in DCC History!!! I would also consider Ashlee and Hannah (if she hadn't been cut....STILL SALTY ABOUT THAT) But it doesn't even matter since they are not going to dance on the field anyways so....

I have this gut feeling that Gina is going to retire this year and I am not ready for it. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

Also can we just talk about this picture for a second... Am I crazy or does Lisa look "soft" in this picture? Hopefully is just a bad picture, but it does not look good in terms of Kelli's "DCC Look" standards.

Capture.JPG

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

1 hour ago, AYTOfan said:

With @meg.rs  info the groups are as followed:

Groups.PNG

Maybe certain girls just move around groups 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Not surprised that Rachel W. and Maddie are "point" this year (I say point loosely since we're never gonna see them as point IRL) I said it from Day 1 that they were going to battle for point and for center of the squad photo.

If they do the two girls lying down in the front, my bet it will be Rachel and Tess with Maddie center of the front row. I just can't see Maddie lying on the floor (even if it's done with "grace"); I adore her but not sure she could pull off any of the sprawling poses, ya know?  

Gina looks so far back in the formation from what I've seen; hope I've just missed her; happy to see her get a group though. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Spooky said:

If they do the two girls lying down in the front, my bet it will be Rachel and Tess with Maddie center of the front row. I just can't see Maddie lying on the floor (even if it's done with "grace"); I adore her but not sure she could pull off any of the sprawling poses, ya know?  

Gina looks so far back in the formation from what I've seen; hope I've just missed her; happy to see her get a group though. 

If I saw correctly in the video of last game, she is in the first triangle with Maddie and Lexie

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Not surprised that Rachel W. and Maddie are "point" this year (I say point loosely since we're never gonna see them as point IRL) I said it from Day 1 that they were going to battle for point and for center of the squad photo. I am still disappointed though. Rachel W. is beautiful not gonna lie and Maddie is a great ambassador to the DCC, however if I was director of the DCC (a girl can dream) I would give the point of the triangle to the best dancer of the team and not on just looks. I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE POINT TO GINA???? That girl is probably one of the best dancers in DCC History!!! I would also consider Ashlee and Hannah (if she hadn't been cut....STILL SALTY ABOUT THAT) But it doesn't even matter since they are not going to dance on the field anyways so....

I have this gut feeling that Gina is going to retire this year and I am not ready for it. 

Do not speak that into existence about Gina!! We need at least one more year given this one is a fluke!!

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

On 10/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, DancingDina13 said:

Me too! I am so over the cabbage patch kid 

Awww. I love Maddie! She's starting to grow into her looks if that makes sense.

• Like 18

On 10/5/2020 at 12:55 AM, 123DCCWoooo said:

I HATE the "Pandemic" version of Thunderstruck.  Did I say "hate?" HATE the Pandemic version.

It was absolutely stupid. They should have just shown the girls dancing on the decks. This sewn together mess was embarrassing. 

Also, why can't they dance on the field?

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

does anyone know the boot buddies for each of the rookies?

Victoria marissa, Briana and Chandi with Darian ,Erin is with Jessica, Clair w is with Madeline malloy is all I know 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2

48 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Also, why can't they dance on the field?

Part of the agreement between the players and the NFL

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

4 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Also can we just talk about this picture for a second... Am I crazy or does Lisa look "soft" in this picture? Hopefully is just a bad picture, but it does not look good in terms of Kelli's "DCC Look" standards.

Capture.JPG

In the first game she looked soft too. Makes me think someone has been heavily editing photos 🤔

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

In the first game she looked soft too. Makes me think someone has been heavily editing photos 🤔

Wow, the photos Lisa posted recently make her look like a power lifter (no insult to power lifters out there), and then to see this? Again, Wow!

How is Gina's knee doing? She definitely worked hard rehabilitating it, but seeing her pushed back a bit in the lineup at times, I am wondering if that is why she is hasn't been quite as "out there" as before. She certainly is a marvelous dancer, my only objection to her being at point, as she does those little extra moves that the other gals don't. Reminds me of Cassie in "A Chorus Line" where she is trying to fit into the dance corp instead of being a soloist.

• Like 6