Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

According to the making the team fandom site, despite 4 years on the squad - she had no confessionals and no office visits.  I am surprised they thought to bring her back to teach the routine at auditions.

https://making-the-team.fandom.com/wiki/Kinzie_Ryanne

That site also says she was the lowest scoring returning veteran one year! 😧

”If you pause, you can see a list of the scores she received at auditions: she was ranked #26 (making her the lowest scoring returning veteran), receiving 12 yeses and 4 maybes”

• Useful 1
29 minutes ago, cgloss said:

That site also says she was the lowest scoring returning veteran one year! 😧

”If you pause, you can see a list of the scores she received at auditions: she was ranked #26 (making her the lowest scoring returning veteran), receiving 12 yeses and 4 maybes”

Isn't it funny though that in that ep, she is the lowest scoring vet.  Two eps later, she makes show group and then in the next ep, Judy has her do the field entrance with 6 rookies to serve as the vet comparison.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I know no one wants to believe this but individual fan base (popularity) and the DCC‘S that actually have  personality drive who the “Where are they Now” videos are made of...and the social media team from CMT’s shows and the DCC are 2 TOTALLY different entities. Anyone who observes the two completely different style of posts can see there is no coordination between the two and Kelli and Judy have no say so who is highlighted on the CMT social side...and we also need to remember many of the DCC actually choose not to be highlighted in the show as a rookie, so even if they did visit the office, we won’t see it or know if they struggled, overcame adversity etc., so there wouldn’t be footage of them down the road for any type of montage either.   

also...I personally would pick fun, perky, & incredible red head Claire W over the fierce (but seems awkward or sad all the time and does the same acrobat solo tricks every single year) red head Hannah all day long.  Sorry but true.  
I seriously doubt Marissa “was picked over Hannah” as mentioned up thread.  That isn’t even a rational comparison. JMO 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, BossKeyBlessed said:

I know no one wants to believe this but individual fan base (popularity) and the DCC‘S that actually have  personality drive who the “Where are they Now” videos are made of...

What are these personalities for people such as Tess, that you speak of? Being pretty is not a personality. 

• LOL 14
25 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

What are these personalities for people such as Tess, that you speak of? Being pretty is not a personality. 

That’s my point. A DCC w/ 5 years and they only have 11 mins of footage worthy of putting in a montage.  It’s not like CMT had great footage of Tess throughout the years and threw it out...it just didn’t exist.   While certain DCC with only one year have 30+ mins of entertaining footage that the fans want to see of their short journey already.   It makes some people mad but it is what it is because personalities like VK and Kat have a much bigger fan base than quiet personalities like a Tess, Amanda, Chandi etc.  

Edited by BossKeyBlessed
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

So you mean 2 videos of 3 minutes?

It all depends on how much screentime each lady got. I would love to see a video of Kinzie but she got like 2 minutes of screentime 😂

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

According to the making the team fandom site, despite 4 years on the squad - she had no confessionals and no office visits.  I am surprised they thought to bring her back to teach the routine at auditions.

https://making-the-team.fandom.com/wiki/Kinzie_Ryanne

Didn't she get overheated at Oxnard?  There's her "2 minutes" of fame...   smh

• Love 1
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

So you break one of the Cardinal Rules and you get front & center on the season's banner.  #WorldClass

Was it ever confirmed that Kat fraternized or just rumor?  I know the player was named, but was it ever confirmed?  In any event, others who fraternized weren't banished (Holly left on her own, Jenna stayed for a 6th season, Paige married the guy she broke the rule with).  If they were all forgiven, Kat should be too.  I think she's being judged too harshly.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, DCCEuphoric said:

And also became a 2nd leader too. What were those judges thinking?

She was also diamond behind Holly and was pointed out as a favorite vet solo by Kelli that year (along with Erica, Lacey, and Melissa). Ummm...how in the hell did she rank 26th?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DCCFan2021 said:

She was also diamond behind Holly and was pointed out as a favorite vet solo by Kelli that year (along with Erica, Lacey, and Melissa). Ummm...how in the hell did she rank 26th?

Sometimes I wonder if it's the written test - like what happened with Nicole H and Dara in Season 3🤷‍♀️

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Was it ever confirmed that Kat fraternized or just rumor?  I know the player was named, but was it ever confirmed?  In any event, others who fraternized weren't banished (Holly left on her own, Jenna stayed for a 6th season, Paige married the guy she broke the rule with).  If they were all forgiven, Kat should be too.  I think she's being judged too harshly.

Everyone is free to believe what they choose.  I definitely believe it.

• Love 5
On 11/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, BossKeyBlessed said:

also...I personally would pick fun, perky, & incredible red head Claire W over the fierce (but seems awkward or sad all the time and does the same acrobat solo tricks every single year) red head Hannah all day long.  Sorry but true.  

I seriously doubt Marissa “was picked over Hannah” as mentioned up thread.  That isn’t even a rational comparison. JMO 

I'm not trying to be argumentative here... but I've personally never seen anyone on this board said or insinuated that Marissa was picked over Hannah. From all we've heard so far, Marissa was a standout to Kelly and Judy, earned SG, and her place as a DCC on her own. I have my own reservations about Marissa as an ambassador because based on her tick toks, she seems VERY immature.  As far as we know Hannah got kicked off the team for making waves and being to opinionated. We need to see how that plays out. Also, as much as I like them,  I can see girls like Lily and Meredith getting out danced by pretty and perky Claire to make room for her or another new rockstar rookie candidate. We all knew Hannah dealt with depression and anxiety when she was young. That was public knowledge..but Hannah made SG and the team her first time in TC If she were sad and awkward, think Kelli would call her out for that. 

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, MeeMee2 said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative here... but I've personally never seen anyone on this board said or insinuated that Marissa was picked over Hannah. From all we've heard so far, Marissa was a standout to Kelly and Jury, earned SG, and her place as a DCC on her own. I have my own reservations about Marissa as an ambassador because based on her tick toks, she seems VERY immature.  As far as we know Hannah got kicked off the team for making waves and being to opinionated. We need to see how that plays out. Also, as much as I like them,  I can see girls like Lily and Meredith getting out danced by pretty and perky Claire to make room for her or another new rockstar rookie candidate. We all knew Hannah dealt with depression and anxiety when she was young. That was public knowledge..but Hannah made SG and the team her first time in TC If she were sad and awkward, think Kelli would call her out for that. 

I thought Hannah was booted out for being outdanced in the DCC style? (I mean I’m sure it’s an excuse) I don’t thinks she’s ever even been in the office! 

Lily and Meredith’s cuts, although sad, weren’t as shocking. Cutting 2 3rd year vets during TCC is. All have tried out multiple years too, girls that audiences have connected with and rooted girls. A lot of us love a comeback girl.

Marissa doesn’t do it for me so far because she seems so young and immature. 

• Love 3

I wish I could find the screenshot, but does anyone remember (forever ago) when one of Jacie's rookie sisters shared a video/chip of their season and Jacie commented something like 'oh, this is the episode you see my elbow' LOL.  The only reason I really could find her most of the time on episodes was bc I knew she was a fellow LSU girl, so I was looking for her. They really missed their opportunity with her in my opinion.  Beautiful WOC, one of the best dancers and very well spoken.  I love that they bring her back for SG auditions, but seriously?! She's good enough to help pick your show group, yet not good enough to feature at some point??  I hope going forward they continue to show ALL new TCCs auditions and I would be totally ok with basically a recital episode that is made up of full solos and full SG tryout dances (which I see no reason why they can't do that this year)

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
58 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I wish I could find the screenshot, but does anyone remember (forever ago) when one of Jacie's rookie sisters shared a video/chip of their season and Jacie commented something like 'oh, this is the episode you see my elbow' LOL.  The only reason I really could find her most of the time on episodes was bc I knew she was a fellow LSU girl, so I was looking for her. They really missed their opportunity with her in my opinion.  Beautiful WOC, one of the best dancers and very well spoken.  I love that they bring her back for SG auditions, but seriously?! She's good enough to help pick your show group, yet not good enough to feature at some point??  I hope going forward they continue to show ALL new TCCs auditions and I would be totally ok with basically a recital episode that is made up of full solos and full SG tryout dances (which I see no reason why they can't do that this year)

I love Jacie and i am THE stickler for diversity as a half-black girl who’s always hoping for more than like 2 black girls on the squad, but I always thought this was just because she was so good at TC. It seems like unless you struggle you get basically no screen time, white or not

I, too, wish we could see more TCCs tho 

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

I love Jacie and i am THE stickler for diversity as a half-black girl who’s always hoping for more than like 2 black girls on the squad, but I always thought this was just because she was so good at TC. It seems like unless you struggle you get basically no screen time, white or not

I, too, wish we could see more TCCs tho 

I'd rather see the girls who are smashing it, rather than those on the struggle bus (unless they improve drastically). I watch it for the dance, not the drama!

• Love 21

If I tried out for DCC I would be ALL OVER the Kinzie/Jacie style invisible treatment.  Please and thank you!  Also, #26 seems bonkers, but it was based on four maybes.  And those maybes could have been for any little thing, like a tiny muffin top or weird hair teasing or an awkward interview question or maybe she looks like an ex and then the judge is making irrational decisions.  There are a lot of judges out there doing and saying their own thing, and clearly TPTB had her ranked higher.

Added camera time is beneficial if you're looking to be an influencer, and perhaps if you're looking for added press for your dance studio, choreography skills, etc.  That said, a great choreographer is going to get solid buzz in the community without camera time too.

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, kalibean said:

If I tried out for DCC I would be ALL OVER the Kinzie/Jacie style invisible treatment.  Please and thank you!  Also, #26 seems bonkers, but it was based on four maybes.  And those maybes could have been for any little thing, like a tiny muffin top or weird hair teasing or an awkward interview question or maybe she looks like an ex and then the judge is making irrational decisions.  There are a lot of judges out there doing and saying their own thing, and clearly TPTB had her ranked higher.

Added camera time is beneficial if you're looking to be an influencer, and perhaps if you're looking for added press for your dance studio, choreography skills, etc.  That said, a great choreographer is going to get solid buzz in the community without camera time too.

You have a good point, I would want to be under the CMT radar too, but at the same time, if they focused on the dancing and maybe a little of what goes on in their (not CMT set-up) lives and spent less time on sob stories & creating drama, I think more, if not all, the girls could be 'featured' without being the focus, if that makes sense lol.  When I think back, some of my most disliked DCCS were ones pushed in my face.  If we were exposed to more of the cheerleaders on the show, that could be different...

The added camera time I think definitely helped some of the girls post DCC, but that is what kinda bugs me because at this point, 15 seasons in, I think a good amount of girls know what to do to play up their camera time.  Most of them probably never dreamed of being a DCC before this show.  (edit: I just realized how old I'm getting because the show has been on most of their lives 😲 🤣 )  

Edited by GaveIn
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I thought Hannah was booted out for being outdanced in the DCC style? (I mean I’m sure it’s an excuse) I don’t thinks she’s ever even been in the office! 

Lily and Meredith’s cuts, although sad, weren’t as shocking. Cutting 2 3rd year vets during TCC is. All have tried out multiple years too, girls that audiences have connected with and rooted girls. A lot of us love a comeback girl.

Marissa doesn’t do it for me so far because she seems so young and immature. 

Hannah already gave a statement on her social media about why she was cut. We still need to see how it plays out on the show... but as I understand her cut was not based on her performance like it was for Lily, Meredith, and possibly Brennan (likely because she was still recovering for getting covid-19 twice)

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Seems to me all the needed measurements were taken to create a as save as possible place. Otherwise it would not have been allowed

Lily and Meredith were clearly om the chopping block since they barely made the team last year.

Brennan was never stand out dancer and was also a risk to get cut in 2019. The sweetheart just doesn't have the DCC look no matter how nice and classy she is. I was surprised she even made it back in 2019. If she couldn't keep up due a very long recovery proces than I totally understand her cut.

Hannah is a interesting situation as at this moment for me it seems like she was overreacting and expecting a 100% safety guarantee while it is obvious that's impossible. I didn't really cared for her on the team and neither off the team but the lady seems a bit petty. If you was so against the situation, leave and return next season. It is her own choice to enter the bubble or not. 

I know there are some unpopular opinions here so I'll quickly hide again.

To end this long message with something positive I want to say that I love KaShara. She can read the phonebook and I'll be entertained. She makes me wanna enter the bubble too lol

I understand your stance about Hannah but with social media anything you see should be taken with a grain of salt. If they can spin Hannah's cut in the way that they want, I'm sure they can show the precautions they take but do they actually follow them and were consistent is the question. 

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Dani is posted!

Love her

Is it just me or is her dancing a spastic noodlely mess. I have no idea how they picked her for TC.

This video seems such a step down from yesterday with Claire.

Seems like another for the disaster reel in a normal season.

Edited by Jesiklyn
  • Love 3

I wish they would post the DCC choreographed audition round instead of their "freestyle" round. I think we would be able to better compare the girls and see if they actually can do the DCC style. Some of these girls look bad because of bad choreography.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I wish they would post the DCC choreographed audition round instead of their "freestyle" round. I think we would be able to better compare the girls and see if they actually can do the DCC style. Some of these girls look bad because of bad choreography.

If you go to their just for kicks podcast the audition episode they play Claire w 2nd round video 

• Love 3
Just now, Holly85 said:

If you go to their just for kicks podcast the audition episode they play Claire w 2nd round video 

I know and I thought she did a good job. I would really like to see Dani and some of the other girl's choreography round because I was not super impressed with her freestyle but I think she had hints of power that could come out with the right choreography. 

4 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

100%. Some people don’t do well with improv (I was one of those dancers) but are just fine in a choreographed dance. Didn’t Madeline M say that at auditions her second time when Nick Flores asked her and Erin about which round they prefer? 

44 minutes ago, DCCEuphoric said:

Dani is posted!

Love her

Beautiful girl but her dancing really reminds me of Ashley Paige and Molly, like she has a stick up her spine. She needs to loosen up a bit more and then she’ll be just fine.

• Love 2

is it just me or are the girls they pick for the squad getting less womanly and tinier and tinier, more teenlike, each year

between dani there and jada (if i remember her name correctly), who had not a curve to speak of in the uniform from the pic that was posted, and then also marissa, the most egregious of all

armani is really tiny too

and i know they've always been petite and small, of course, but it's leaning a lot more ...teenaged looking?

On 8/5/2020 at 1:54 PM, TUOwl84 said:

image0 (4).jpeg

this is the pic of jada? i'm referring to. like...wow

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Is it just me or is her dancing a spastic noodlely mess. I have no idea how they picked her for TC.

This video seems such a step down from yesterday with Claire.

Seems like another for the disaster reel in a normal season.

I think she's coming off a little bit spastic because the dance is not fitting with the music that was chosen. I have a feeling the original soundtrack was very fast paced and harder hitting. Beautiful girl with lots of hair flips. She definitely has more power and style than some of the videos that came before hers. I agree with everyone saying they should of just used round 2 choreography with them doing the DCC style.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

DCC social media is so bad. They biff on the simplest things to fact check. Newest example - Dani is from Puyallup, WA. Not Payallup like they posted. Yes, it’s a hard word. Yes, it’s easily checked before posting. Ugh. So unprofessional.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

I think she's coming off a little bit spastic because the dance is not fitting with the music that was chosen. I have a feeling the original soundtrack was very fast paced and harder hitting. Beautiful girl with lots of hair flips. She definitely has more power and style than some of the videos that came before hers. I agree with everyone saying they should of just used round 2 choreography with them doing the DCC style.

Cause I know the music doesn't match most of the videos I haven't been watching with sound on and still found it rather out of control and bambi-ish. She has nice long limbs but didn't seem to have the control and power of them that you would expect from a dancer.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

is it just me or are the girls they pick for the squad getting less womanly and tinier and tinier, more teenlike, each year

between dani there and jada (if i remember her name correctly), who had not a curve to speak of in the uniform from the pic that was posted, and then also marissa, the most egregious of all

armani is really tiny too

and i know they've always been petite and small, of course, but it's leaning a lot more ...teenaged looking?

this is the pic of jada? i'm referring to. like...wow

Oh thank god it’s not just me! I was just about to post about how it feels/looks like the squad is just getting younger and younger. There don’t seem to be a lot of mature (and I honestly mean 25+) dancers applying anymore. A good squad has a variety of ages in order to help there be good leaders and to help the younger members grow both dance and personality wise. 

Many dancers go on to have professional careers into their FORTIES for Pete’s sake, I don’t see how there are only these 18-22 year olds auditioning. They can’t tell me there aren’t more mature dancers auditioning as well and just not being picked. And I get how they pride themselves on stamina and strength, etc. but there are plenty of 4-5 hour ballet or broadway performances that require a lot more stamina and performance from much older dancers that honestly outdo the DCC 😬 (Sutton Foster for example... Stunning, 45 years old, and a fabulous performer STILL).

I feel like a lot of the drama with the squad comes from the fact that it is made up of a lot of young and immature women with young and immature personalities. If they would take on some more mature dancers or more mature personalities it would help to balance out the drama filled youngins that just seem to multiplying each year. And it would give the squad so much more diversity in appearance rather than having the same cookie cutter insta model look on all of their new girls.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, DCCFan2021 said:

What's your/everyone else's stance on raising the audition age to 21? There have been a couple standout teens, but I really feel that raising the minimum audition age would help as far as maturity goes. Girls who haven't even graduated high school wouldn't be able to audition, they would basically be forced to either go to college or into the workforce for a few years, and I think that life experience makes a big difference.

I’m in favour. I can only think of Lacey and Kinzie as 18 year olds who weren’t problematic. Holly P was a rockstar on the dance floor compared to most but obviously didn’t really know what to do in the real world.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

What's your/everyone else's stance on raising the audition age to 21? There have been a couple standout teens, but I really feel that raising the minimum audition age would help as far as maturity goes. Girls who haven't even graduated high school wouldn't be able to audition, they would basically be forced to either go to college or into the workforce for a few years, and I think that life experience makes a big difference.

Honestly, I think it would do a lot the girls a world of good. Go to school, get a degree or diploma, and even get more experience by joining the schools dance team. Spending 4 years on a university dance team that is well run and has great training can make a huge difference in a dancers ability than jumping straight from the world of competitive dance to the world of pro sports dance.

And it would give a lot of them the chance to mature and gain more worldly experiences through school and living away from home. These are things that kids and young adults need. They need to live out from under the thumb of their parents and mature into an adult on their own and I’m sorry but I just don’t think that can happen jumping from high school and straight into a pro sport dance career which requires quite a bit of maturity from the outset

• Love 17
49 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

Oh thank god it’s not just me! I was just about to post about how it feels/looks like the squad is just getting younger and younger. There don’t seem to be a lot of mature (and I honestly mean 25+) dancers applying anymore. A good squad has a variety of ages in order to help there be good leaders and to help the younger members grow both dance and personality wise. 

Many dancers go on to have professional careers into their FORTIES for Pete’s sake, I don’t see how there are only these 18-22 year olds auditioning. They can’t tell me there aren’t more mature dancers auditioning as well and just not being picked. And I get how they pride themselves on stamina and strength, etc. but there are plenty of 4-5 hour ballet or broadway performances that require a lot more stamina and performance from much older dancers that honestly outdo the DCC 😬 (Sutton Foster for example... Stunning, 45 years old, and a fabulous performer STILL).

I feel like a lot of the drama with the squad comes from the fact that it is made up of a lot of young and immature women with young and immature personalities. If they would take on some more mature dancers or more mature personalities it would help to balance out the drama filled youngins that just seem to multiplying each year. And it would give the squad so much more diversity in appearance rather than having the same cookie cutter insta model look on all of their new girls.

I can’t love this enough 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I think it'd be a good change but they're clearly trying to get girls who look 14, so 

All the super young girls from recent seasons stood out in a bad way—Brianna, Victoria, Gina (adorable and gorgeous but hot freaking mess) Marie, etc. I've always thought it was really weird to have girls audition out of high school honestly. You're, like, 2, and you look it. Go to college. 

But all the TCCs from this year are so...young and young-looking. It's honestly kind of shocking

The pic of Jada in the uniform has been stuck in my head ever since I've seen it. I cannot believe they're putting bodies like that in uniform. She's like model skinny and tall, almost gawky. The uniform is supposed to be sexy and womanly...just so freaking weird, these choices

I was scrolling back to the beginning of this thread and was glad to see other people pointing out how young these TCC look. I thought I was loco for a minute

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 15

I wonder if they’re not getting as many older candidates because the pay is so low and the time commitment so great?  I know the pay has always been terrible, but it seems like the cheerleaders are required to do more now than they used to.  It’s easier to do that when you still live with your parents or have their financial support, and that’s more common with younger girls than older ones.  Just a thought.🤷‍♀️

• Useful 9
  • Love 14
58 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

There don’t seem to be a lot of mature (and I honestly mean 25+) dancers applying anymore. A good squad has a variety of ages in order to help there be good leaders and to help the younger members grow both dance and personality wise. 

Lol maybe they're too smart to submit to the DCC demands

3 minutes ago, Norby said:

I wonder if they’re not getting as many older candidates because the pay is so low and the time commitment so great?  I know the pay has always been terrible, but it seems like the cheerleaders are required to do more now than they used to.  It’s easier to do that when you still live with your parents or have their financial support, and that’s more common with younger girls than older ones.  Just a thought.🤷‍♀️

ooh i literally just added this. YES. it's a cute little dream when you don't have to work 40 hours a week. when you do, not so much

poor kristen in season 13 working and driving like 100 miles a day. she didn't have a chance

honestly it pisses me off how they expect you to have a job or work full time or whatever, because this is just a little part-time job!, but it's basically impossible to be as good as you need to be when you do, to keep up. all the girls quitting their jobs during TC...it's so messed up. it's not right

just off the top of my head...shelbi, kyndall, kat from season 10/11, courtney, malena....SMH

and these are big time adult jobs!

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Lol maybe they're too smart to submit to the DCC demands

Exactly, I mean I think Hannah seemed to have a good head on her shoulders to raise concerns about Covid-19 and look how that happened. I mean only time will tell but you can apply that to low wages or working overtime. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, GaveIn said:

You have a good point, I would want to be under the CMT radar too, but at the same time, if they focused on the dancing and maybe a little of what goes on in their (not CMT set-up) lives and spent less time on sob stories & creating drama, I think more, if not all, the girls could be 'featured' without being the focus, if that makes sense lol.  When I think back, some of my most disliked DCCS were ones pushed in my face.  If we were exposed to more of the cheerleaders on the show, that could be different...

The added camera time I think definitely helped some of the girls post DCC, but that is what kinda bugs me because at this point, 15 seasons in, I think a good amount of girls know what to do to play up their camera time.  Most of them probably never dreamed of being a DCC before this show.  (edit: I just realized how old I'm getting because the show has been on most of their lives 😲 🤣 )  

Yep....

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Oh please no. 😞 I hope she's ok!! I was rooting for her both times she was in TC 

Don’t think it was covid she was at a juice place and went to sports medicine place right before 

• Useful 2
37 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I'm legitimately asking this because I do not know the answer to my question. If Charlotte is appearing via video/Facetime this season, why is Haley there? Does she have to be there for any specific reason?

vlcsnap-2020-11-12-18h42m57s858.thumb.jpg.6792621e0e79fb25570ff9eec2a82cef.jpg

Haley began working for the DCC as the special project officer last year.  If you watch season 14, you will see her in the background.  That's why it was so funny when people wondered which TCC tattled to K&J about different things - you got Haley at every practice:)

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Something happened with Kristin 

9CC7AA3E-0897-445B-B3A2-CFA35DE57CE8.jpeg

Hope its nothing too serious.

I am the only one who thinks its odd that it says rookie sisters and Claire, like why is Claire seperate?

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Hope its nothing too serious.

I am the only one who thinks its odd that it says rookie sisters and Claire, like why is Claire seperate?

Claire d was her boot buddy during training camp I believe 

• Useful 6