Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Me too. There's a void in my day. 

It is funny. You (me) bitch and moan all season and then poof it ends. It’s like it’s over. Bye bye and I’m like but, but but.

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It is funny. You (me) bitch and moan all season and the poof it ends. It’s like it’s over. Bye bye and I’m like but, but but.

Lol ... exactly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

As I said, this kind of proves Nicole is not a real friend. I get that she's hurt. I get that she was blindsided. But Cody brought her all the way to the end and she had an opportunity to win the final HoH where (let's face it) she had a great shot against either Cody or Enzo. Nicole also knows Cody's financial situation -- girlfriend has cancer, lots of debts, has been unemployed since the pandemic. If she were a real friend she'd understand he had to do the smartest thing for his game and for his family.

I also think that by the F3 HoH most houseguests realize that it's every man for himself. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

As I said, this kind of proves Nicole is not a real friend. I get that she's hurt. I get that she was blindsided. But Cody brought her all the way to the end and she had an opportunity to win the final HoH where (let's face it) she had a great shot against either Cody or Enzo. Nicole also knows Cody's financial situation -- girlfriend has cancer, lots of debts, has been unemployed since the pandemic. If she were a real friend she'd understand he had to do the smartest thing for his game and for his family.

I also think that by the F3 HoH most houseguests realize that it's every man for himself. 

Saw this on Reddit she’s unfollowed about 150 accounts since the season ended.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/coconuts_

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holy shit, Nicole blocked Julie Chen, unfollowed Paulie, Haleigh (what does she have to do with anything???), Britney, Kat Dunn ... 

I guess she goes back and reads all the tweets from the season and then unfollows whomever. She must be a joy to be around. Victor is probably like, Can she go back in the house?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

In other news, let's pour one out for Dom and Tennessee. Their joyful summer of KFC, going to the beach with their dog Kenya, spur-of-the-moment road trips and other fun times has come to an end. 😞 

ETA: maybe Nicole is pissy, but another way to look at it is she's very transactional. She only is friends with people when they can help her. We saw that in the house -- if you need a friend to be there in times of need, Nicole is not that person. Now that she didn't win the 500k she seems intent on ghosting them. 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Saw this on Reddit she’s unfollowed about 150 accounts since the season ended.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/coconuts_

And it appears she unfollowed them on Thursday. So she stomped out of the finale, went to her hotel room, logged on to Instagram, then it was “I hate you.. and you... and you... “ as she hit the block button for like an hour?

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: Poor Victor.

(Notice the dip in Followers and Media stats, too. Things are not looking good for L’il Coconut.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holy shit, Nicole blocked Julie Chen, unfollowed Paulie, Haleigh (what does she have to do with anything???), Britney, Kat Dunn ... 

Nicole is DONE with BB, and, except for Victor, wants nothing to do with anyone from BB, ever! 

She's probably also freaking out about her wedding, which might have to be rescheduled again, or, she might be finding out that a lot of people are declining the invitations.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It is funny. You (me) bitch and moan all season and then poof it ends. It’s like it’s over. Bye bye and I’m like but, but but.

Please allow me to join that club. I bitch and moan how boring it is, how I am skipping episodes, and then on finale night when it ends I experience loss. I miss these dodos. What is this weird phenomenon? I get like that too with long running series, like Homeland. I had it after The Sopranos. I almost go through a grief period. 

Can we get a thread where we can talk about these feelings and help each other through this very bizarre mindset? I know there is a thread about the HGs in the media, so maybe that is where I will go to try to keep up with their lives. 

I am such a loser.

• LOL 5
12 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Lol.... the funniest on this list is Haleigh. Like WTF! She has a problem with Haleigh of all people...

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

Nicole has a podcast on which more than half of her guests have been reality people. Many of the people she’s blocked have done said podcast, presumably as a favor to her. The blocking spree doesn’t exactly scream good business in terms of appealing to future guests. Maybe they’re done with the podcast? If not, I wish them luck getting guests after this social media temper tantrum.

• Love 4

Does anyone know if any HGs are getting along?  One would think that ‘they’ would be somewhat positive. Or does $$$$ follow more so with the mean/negative way ‘they’ are being represented?  

Wasn’t there always a little leeway before negative’s overrode the positive’s?   Or are the interviewers writing it this way because of how the season was received?  

Keesha was smarter than I thought.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

maybe Nicole is pissy, but another way to look at it is she's very transactional. She only is friends with people when they can help her. We saw that in the house -- if you need a friend to be there in times of need, Nicole is not that person. Now that she didn't win the 500k she seems intent on ghosting them. 

Dani is the same way. I hope they have a public feud lol.

Let me enjoy Nicole for a moment. She is being so petty. I love it!

• LOL 4

Just read all kinds of crazy stuff about what Bay has said and done to Tyler and Angela.  I must have been asleep when they talked about it.  What’s the deal?  

Is Tyler the HG that Bay plans to drag or all of them?

Edited by Ellee
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Is Tyler the HG that Bay plans to drag or all of them?

Oh I hope, I'd love to see Tyler dragged lol. Actually yea, I'd love to see her drag them all.

Just read all kinds of crazy stuff about what Bay has said and done to Tyler and Angela.

What lol?

Tyler and Angela ‘terrorized’ her for two years.  Tyler was angry that he lost Bay to Swaggy and was the cause of her miscarriage.   I actually know nothing about all this.  Was this shown and I missed it?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just read all kinds of crazy stuff about what Bay has said and done to Tyler and Angela.  I must have been asleep when they talked about it.  What’s the deal?  

Is Tyler the HG that Bay plans to drag or all of them?

IMO Bayleigh and Swaggy were jealous of  Angela and Tyler post BB opportunities. They were fine until Bay insinuated Tyler causes her miscarriage and didn’t correct it when questioned. She then blocked both on social media (until recently). Around the time of the basketball scam Tyler and Angela were getting interviewed by ET and when the interviewer brought up Swayleigh Angela claimed to not know them. They were also salty that they turned down going to Fiji with them to promote Love Island (Brett/Winston went with them).

And I’m sure Bayleigh doesn’t like that Haleigh and Angela are BFF’s.

Bayleigh said she wanted to drag all - doubt that’s includes Da’vonne.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0uYx1BDuq/?igshid=1rkq5od7d4jhx

• Useful 1

I’m so torn on Bayleigh. I really want to like her because I think she’s bright and articulate and has really interesting and important things to say. She was definitely a fave of mine this season. On the other hand, she seems so easily threatened and it has led to her having a true “if you’re not with me, you’re against me” mentality. It’s not enough for her to just quietly not care for people; she wants to put them all on full blast for both things they actually did and things she seems to have invented in her mind. I was also unimpressed with her “retirement” from reality tv—I get why she wants to be done with it, but again, most people take a “I don’t plan to continue but I guess never say never” approach as opposed to a firm “I am absolutely done,” which I would not be at all surprised to see erode rather quickly if the other opportunities she’s hoping for don’t come to fruition. It’s not even about money, since we all know how well Christopher is doing. I just get the feeling that both Christopher and Bayleigh don’t get the same value out of life if they aren’t in the spotlight in some capacity. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Lol nothing like starting the day with a giggle.   I realize it’s Bay’s reality persona and not real life but I just can’t with her.  Tried to watch but interest is not there. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Ellee said:

Lol nothing like starting the day with a giggle.   I realize it’s Bay’s reality persona and not real life but I just can’t with her.  Tried to watch but interest is not there. 

If you really want to laugh you should watch the 2 part Swayleigh “documentary”. Part 2 is when they discuss the b-ball event scam wasn’t their fault and blame everyone else.

• Useful 1
46 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

If you really want to laugh you should watch the 2 part Swayleigh “documentary”. Part 2 is when they discuss the b-ball event scam wasn’t their fault and blame everyone else.

I don't think the blood vessels in my eye could survive it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Happy Thanksgiving, Big Brother friends! I miss meeting virtually every day and hope all of you and those you care about are in good health and are having a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm having it alone today, making the decision based on the governor's mandate of households staying at home and not going to someone else's house. So I have a turkey in my new electric roaster and it's on its third hour of roasting. This is the first time I've cooked a turkey by myself. 

I miss posting with you guys about BB. This past season wasn't the greatest but it was still fun to read your posts and to post about the action during the daytime hours, figuring out Memphis's name of the day, keeping track of the blankets, etc. 

Cross your fingers for a better 2021!

• Love 22