Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lady Calypso

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

17 hours ago, Nashville said:

(In other news - my iPad’s predictive typing has learned over time that if I type the word “correcting”, the next two words in sequence will be “damn” followed by “autocorrect”....)

Same, although I use another word instead of "damn." And my phone has finally accepted that it's not "ducking." Man, 1; Technology, 0.

The thing that most excites me about the finale: I can finally close the browser tabs for this and Hamsterwatch. That's literally it. Fewer clicks to navigate the internet on a daily basis! Although maybe I'll keep one open to monitor the media thread and watch the fallout from this season, since that might be livelier than anything from the last three months.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

5 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I'm suprised Tyler didn't carve Angela's face into that pumpkin, then cry.

Maybe he did.

• Laugh 10

5 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I'm suprised Tyler didn't carve Angela's face into that pumpkin, then cry.

45 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe he did.

I was going to say - what makes you think that’s NOT Angela?  The lack of a mustache?

• Laugh 15
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I could listen to her and Kaysar talk about Blueberry the rabbit and her makeup regimen all day. 

I could, too. It's less about that and more about her opinions on real life issues/her values that make me not wanna actually know her in real life. Day I think would be fun to hang out with and her values would align with my own.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Although maybe I'll keep one open to monitor the media thread and watch the fallout from this season, since that might be livelier than anything from the last three months.

The social media aftermath is gonna be fun. As I've said though, I am kinda worried a lot of them will go into hiding. And some of them, like Memphis, simply will not care at all about the valid criticism.

• Like 6

I would vote for Kaysar but Kaysar said to vote for Day, so I voted for Day.  

Edited by Coco88
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I would vote for David but my main goal in voting is keeping Tyler and Janelle from winning it and Day is the person with a chance of beating them.

I voted 7 for David and 3 for Ian each day.  Those are my favorites and so that’s how I voted.  Pretty sure neither will come close but I don’t want them to have no votes and feel badly!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Jury (pre Memphis) carved pumpkins.

BC9D4537-6626-4EE5-995E-8E44FCC40073.jpeg

BB6AB432-D580-4F1D-9C47-A98BCB254072.jpeg

Xmas and Memphis didn’t get posted to twitter.

BF2E2CDA-4596-490B-9517-BDA20BD1A6F1.jpeg

C6EFA92C-C2D3-4796-8142-694867E582ED.jpeg

Looks like Memphis had a knife slip in the middle part of his, too. Maybe he let Ian finish it off.

• Laugh 3

Last night of feeds: Cody is working a puzzle that has uneven surfaces and squiggly lines, all of which need to line up. Looks like he’s exercising his brain for the final comp. The good news is, he’s doing a terrible job.

Nicole is grazing in the kitchen. Enzo is MIA.

Oh God, Cody’s starting to do accents. I figured I would watch tonight since it’s the last one, but he is determined to drive me away. We’ll see.

• Laugh 5

Nicole shouted that this is their last night in the BB house! and the feed immediately cut to stars. Hmm... what could that mean? Are they not getting out? Will they be shackled in the (actual) basement with the decaying corpse of Boogie and undead Zombie Will? Oh my god... IS THIS HOW THEY MAKE SLOP??

• Laugh 23

I bailed on this season weeks ago and am close to done with the show completely. But so help me if there punishment was Soylent Slop I'd watch at least the first 4 weeks. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

53 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh my god... IS THIS HOW THEY MAKE SLOP??

You just made me snort wine out of my nose.  It was painful.  I don't regret it.

• Laugh 2

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

I bailed on this season weeks ago and am close to done with the show completely. But so help me if there punishment was Soylent Slop I'd watch at least the first 4 weeks. 

Fuck, ya beat me to it.

They are packing up now. It took all three of them to deflate Moolan. The air exited in a low moan that made it sound like she was crying. They killed Moolan! But just for awhile. She’s now folded up and in Enzo’s suitcase. Soon, she will be a real Jersey cow.

Then they rummaged through clothes the others left behind. Enzo took a pair of Tyler’s (unopened) underwear and some shorts. Nobody wanted Memphis’s shirt.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Cody got to walk in on Enzo on the toilet one last time. Then they both packed up what they wanted of their toiletries, which didn’t look like much. There’s still a lot of stuff there, on the countertops and in the drawers. Fuck Tyler’s underwear, I’d have taken a bunch of those shampoos and lotions and whatever. That shit is expensive. Wonder if Janelle left any Fucking Fabulous products behind.

Enzo tears 2 ducks off the wall for his kids. Then he goes to the Love Room to deliver a message to his ex-wife: If one of these dodos cuts me tomorrow, tell the kids that they had to do it because they knew Daddy was gonna win the money. Tell them not to feel bad. Then turn them away from the TV because I’m gonna snap. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Whoever cuts me is getting cut right back.

He says that he doesn’t think Cody will cut him, but he doesn’t know. He goes out to the kitchen and walks around. I can’t tell if the sink is full of Cody’s dirty dishes of entitlement. It’s not empty, though. Enzo paces back and forth between the kitchen and the bathroom, a duck in each hand. “C’mon, lets get this shit over with, yo. Tired of this shit,” he whispers.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Mostly because I just don't like her as an actual person lol. I only like her as a BB character. I

My feelings exactly. I always enjoy watching her play but she can be scary. Some of the stuff she's been tweeting and saying about people still in the game seems to go past snarky and "all in good fun", right to mean, considering these people can't defend themselves. She admits she loves confrontation. 

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love to watch her play, would hate to know her personally, except maybe from a distance. 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I can’t tell if the sink is full of Cody’s dirty dishes of entitlement.

Now I'm always going to remember that phrase when I look at my sink 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

30 minutes later, and Enzo is still on the bathroom sofa, staring ahead and lamenting his fate. Cody and Nicole are presumably asleep somewhere, dreaming the dreams of the still-hopeful.

Enzo finally starts to talk. He had to keep Nicole, he reasons. He needed her to win stuff and be a target. He knows everyone thinks he should have kept David instead, but David wasn’t going to win anything. David would have been the one everyone wanted to sit beside them at the end. He would have gone if he were up against David. Christmas should have taken Nicole out at final 4. It’s not his fault her pumpkin popped out. That was just bad luck. Enzo thinks he played a great game, especially for not being a comp beast. He made it to the end without ever being a target. If Cody wins tomorrow and takes him, his plan will have worked. Even the greats need to be taken sometimes. Derrick, Dr. Will, both got taken to final 2.  Nicole is scared to take him because she knows he can work the jury. “Best social game ever!” he says, mocking her tone. Cody shouldn’t be scared because Cody is a comp beast and has played a great game. His gut says Cody will take him. There’s a good chance Cody will beat him, but he just wants that chance.  Both of them have had that, and Nicole has already won her money. Let’s have a battle of wits in front of the jury! The jury wants that! America wants that!

Enzo continues to pump himself up, then stops and takes a long pause. “I’m getting third again,” he sighs.

What I want to happen tomorrow: Cody wins HoH, takes Enzo to F2, then Enzo wins by the same number of votes that Derrick had.  So that in the end, everything that Cody has done, all his smugness and determination to correct the past, leads him to the exact same result as before.  

What I think will happen: Everyone, not just Cody, ends up in the same position as the last time they played. Enzo goes out in 3rd place, Cody takes 2nd, and Nicole gets crowned winner next to the guy everyone thought would win.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

LOL. The last post on Joker’s —

Enzo farts in bed in the dark. 

Sums it up for me.  😁

Now I have to figure out how to break my habit that is BB. 

• Laugh 7

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

My feelings exactly. I always enjoy watching her play but she can be scary. Some of the stuff she's been tweeting and saying about people still in the game seems to go past snarky and "all in good fun", right to mean, considering these people can't defend themselves. She admits she loves confrontation. 

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with her. I love to watch her play, would hate to know her personally, except maybe from a distance. 

This is how I feel too and how I feel about some of my fave Survivor players. No way would I want to hang out in real life....but just love watching them play. Kind of like my fave Below Deck cast, Kate Chastain. Loved her on her show but could never spend much time with her IRL.

• Like 1

I don’t have anything against Enzo but I’m really tired of him going on and on how he played the greatest social game ever and is one of the all time greats and won’t someone please take him to F2.  If you’re so great, win some comps and take yourself to F2

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Pumped the long national nightmare is over tonight and we can maybe get some entertaining stuff out of the post-season. Although, I'm sure this season will let me down one last time and nothing good will come out of post-season either. 2020.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Pumped the long national nightmare is over tonight and we can maybe get some entertaining stuff out of the post-season. Although, I'm sure this season will let me down one last time and nothing good will come out of post-season either. 2020.

Same. I’m following all their IG/Twitter accounts just waiting for it to begin though I’ve seen some toxic fans on twitter openly say they are going to bully certain players. 

Bayleigh (and Swaggy) deactivated their twitters but I’m expecting them back at any time. Angela deactivated Tyler’s twitter I don’t see him logging on anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

8 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don’t regularly follow any of these people on SM outside the game.  
My blood pressure has enough shit fucking with it as it is; why would I add more shit?  😄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Is there a site where I could watch the finale live tonight besides CBS All Access? My local station is nonstop hurricane coverage all day. 

17 minutes ago, LadyWave said:

Is there a site where I could watch the finale live tonight besides CBS All Access? My local station is nonstop hurricane coverage all day. 

Have they no sense of priorities?  😉

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

5 hours ago, Never Again said:

If you’re so great, win some comps and take yourself to F2

Or, you know, make an actual move when you do have power...is it time yet, Enzo?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

5 hours ago, Never Again said:

I don’t have anything against Enzo but I’m really tired of him going on and on how he played the greatest social game ever and is one of the all time greats and won’t someone please take him to F2.  If you’re so great, win some comps and take yourself to F2

To clarify, if this is in response to what I transcribed from Enzo last night: He was quoting Nicole saying he had the greatest social game of all time. I’ve also heard her say this in front of Cody, and I’m sure it was intended to persuade Cody to take her instead of Enzo. He also wasn’t calling himself an all time great— he was pointing out that even the greats have to get taken sometimes, so being taken doesn’t mean you’re not a good player.

I would personally agree with this, because not everyone is great at comps, and I think social and strategic are equally important. So I don’t agree with those who think Enzo played a terrible game. I also don’t think he’s the best of the best, but I don’t think Cody and Nicole are, either. But they’re what we got, and for me, Enzo would be by far the least offensive winner. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Or, you know, make an actual move when you do have power...is it time yet, Enzo?

Every time Enzo tries to make a Big Move, somebody walks in on him.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, crap ! I was all set to quote Gerald Ford with "Our long national nightmare is over.. " tonight after the finale and you beat me to it ! 

• Laugh 2

14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What I want to happen tomorrow: Cody wins HoH, takes Enzo to F2, then Enzo wins by the same number of votes that Derrick had.  So that in the end, everything that Cody has done, all his smugness and determination to correct the past, leads him to the exact same result as before.  

What I think will happen: Everyone, not just Cody, ends up in the same position as the last time they played. Enzo goes out in 3rd place, Cody takes 2nd, and Nicole gets crowned winner next to the guy everyone thought would win.

I'm still girding myself for a Cody win because if nothing else, this season has reliably given me the outcomes I least wanted, plus, you know, I don't trust TPTB. But if karma of the dirty dishes does him in, I'll take it.

Not that I really want Enzo or Nicole winning either, but since that's the hand we've been dealt, well.

ETA: Granted, compared to, oh, Jackson, I suppose Cody's not that objectionable. It's just my blinding hatred of Derrick tends to override most everything else.

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

... I’ve seen some toxic fans on twitter openly say they are going to bully certain players. 

YAY! 

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

I think this will be the first season I don’t plan on watching the finale live. I’ll watch eventually for all the other stuff not related to the final 3 

Are we live posting in this thread because game spoilers even though the game is over or are we taking over the finale thread with our all caps "NO ONE CARES, FRANZEL" posts?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

TWO FUCKING HOURS? Thanks for stretching out the pain some more, Big Brother. Just stahp. Nobody likes you anymore. You're officially now the geek loser who isn't invited to the party but shows up anyway and has to stay in the corner, holding your Solo cup and looking awkward while the popular people are having fun doing keg stands... you know, I forgot where that was going but I'm gonna go pour some wine. I think I'm gonna need it. 

• Like 10

Oof, Enzo sure is a sore loser.

17 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Here we go!

Based on outfits I think final 2 is NiCody.

I mean, probably. But they don’t know that for sure since they haven’t played part 3. Except they know they will take each other so yeah I guess they kinda do know. Never mind.

• Like 1

The husband: "If we're going to have to listen to Enzo cry for the next two hours, seriously, I'm gonna fucking kill myself. Shut up, Enzo."
Me: "😍😍😍"

ETA: He just called Enzo "Audrey of the Blanket Shroud". I knew I married him for a reason. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

3 for Franzel. That pink bat wing (pleated? Or just wrinkled?) sleeve with bonus puff shoulder shirt is a choice.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

Why is Cody wearing jeans with holes in both knees?

Showing his support for Dani's obsession with both him and knee-less pants. 

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"What in the hell are you wearing?" count - 2 for Franzel. 

3 for Franzel. That pink bat wing (pleated? Or just wrinkled?) sleeve with bonus puff shoulder shirt is a choice.

3 for Franzel, 1 for Dani because I think she scalped two Muppets for that... jacket thing?

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Dani with the orange lipstick. Ugh. Not a flattering color.

She's just dressed for Hallowe'en. I bet it's called "Pumpkin Spice" or "I Kissed A Pumpkin (And I Liked It)". 

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Showing his support for Dani's obsession with both him and knee-less pants. 

Tyler wearing jeans with holes too!

• Like 1

Just now, HartofDixie said:

Tyler wearing jeans with holes too!

Because he's eco-conscious about how much waste and pollutants it takes to make and use denim. 

Goodbye cold shoulder tops, hello cold shoulder knees. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3