Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lady Calypso

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

Recommended Posts


Out of curiosity, is there no AFP this year or is this shit going to drag on for another week and I'm just early? 

I don't really care but I also care juuust enough to vote my List of Pettiness (And Making Franzel Cry) and to vote in order to counter some dumbass Franzel fan or Christmas fan. I assume there has to be one of those out there somewhere. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

There doesn’t appear to be any official way to vote yet. Maybe they know the most votes will go to “none of the above”, so they’re skipping it this year. Given a chance, I’ll choose Da’vonne. Unless they allow write-in votes— in which case, it’s Moolan all the way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

There doesn’t appear to be any official way to vote yet. Maybe they know the most votes will go to “none of the above”, so they’re skipping it this year. Given a chance, I’ll choose Da’vonne. Unless they allow write-in votes— in which case, it’s Moolan all the way.

Congrats to Mr. Pectacular, AFP for Season 22!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Out of curiosity, is there no AFP this year or is this shit going to drag on for another week and I'm just early? 

I assumed they would announce the AFP vote on this week's live ep. Don't they usually announce it on the last eviction ep? I would roll if they don't do AFP this season though. Production is so incompetent lol. Also, it might be a good thing since I feel like Tyler would win it and that is just nasty.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/20/2020 at 7:19 AM, peachmangosteen said:

So now they're protecting Nicole from the feeders finding out she peed herself? Fucking hell.

Does she have some sort of medical problem? If not, I'm sorry, that is gross. And ew, Enzo and the TP? Is this what this season is reduced too? I mean, I will laugh at a well-timed fart joke, but that is just nasty.

I'm hoping for a Janelle or Day AFP, just because, but I could see Tyler taking it. I liked him last year, but that's an Overwhelming No after his appearance this year. 

This season was so disappointing that I'm not super excited about another BB soon, celeb or otherwise. BB needs to take a timeout and think about what they've done, then come back with new producers and casting. Riiight.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

A Nyquil induced dream had me smudging the BB House, while wearing some ridiculous outfit, and wondering why they don't do it every season to clear up all the negative energies. In my dream, I realized that it's because they like the negative energies adding to the paranoia. Then, my asshole neighbor decided to fire his machine gun (seriously, he has a machine gun on a stand that he likes to fire into the woods when he is drunk) and woke me up. At that time, I thought why in the hell would they smudge the place when they won't even deep clean or hire an exterminator? 

One of my less scary Nyquil induced nightmares. I mean, I was still in the BB House and could smell the funk, but no one was hurt. I hate Nyquil but it works. 

  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

so we've had Enzo's feet featured, then Cody's nose....wonder what anatomical part of someone's body will be featured tonight?

Have a feeling it will be Nicole’s pee pee.  Not everyone peepee’s on camera. 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Does she have some sort of medical problem? If not, I'm sorry, that is gross.

I don’t think she has a medical problem, but apparently she does this with some degree of regularity. 

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, watch2much said:

so we've had Enzo's feet featured, then Cody's nose....wonder what anatomical part of someone's body will be featured tonight?

maybe we can finally get the scoop on Nicole's weird nostrils?  

1 hour ago, Christina said:

I hate Nyquil but it works. 

Yes - Nyquil will knock out a cold, but it gives me crazy, disturbing dreams.  And I've heard that from others as well.  

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, watch2much said:

so we've had Enzo's feet featured, then Cody's nose....wonder what anatomical part of someone's body will be featured tonight?

Well, last night Cody was telling the others that his family called him “Pud Puller” when he was a little boy... and how one day he was caught watering the flowers, which were actually printed on the wallpaper... Think that will make it on air?  (Hey, you asked. 😉)

Come to think of it, they could combine Nicole’s accident with Cody’s wallpaper story, and make it a theme! Yeah, I’m bored.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I love Day, but Janelle would cut Nicole and Daniele much, much deeper so I want AFP to be her.

It’s tough because I’d much rather see Day get it since I’d like to see a WOC get it, she needs it more, and she made the only real game move of the season, but yea Janelle winning would really disturb Dani and Nicole which is obviously very fun. I won’t actually vote and I’m not watching the finale though so I guess ultimately I don’t care lol.

40 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I don’t think she has a medical problem, but apparently she does this with some degree of regularity. 

She has peed herself in all 3 seasons she was on. I mean, I get peeing yourself if you’re laughing a lot but it’s Nicole so it’s annoying.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Christina said:

seriously, he has a machine gun on a stand that he likes to fire into the woods when he is drunk) and woke me up

Yikes! I hope he isn't so drunk he points it at your house! 😱

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her? It’s not like he was there pleading with her in person to choose him and she said no. Lord, the drama.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Yikes! I hope he isn't so drunk he points it at your house! 😱

We're rural and he's firing into a wooded area he owns, which is why no one can do anything about it. If he wasn't drunk when doing it, then I can see the cops shrugging it off, but he only does it when he's wasted and it's just a matter of time before something happens. I do know that there was an investigation at one point because they thought he had kids living with him, but they were Amish kids from a family that was doing some construction work for him and didn't live there. It was nice to hear that something would have happened if kids were involved, since as I mentioned, he only does it when he's drunk. 

I really don't know why anyone would want to own a gun that you cannot use for anything. He can't hunt with it, it's too large and heavy to have in his home in case of a break in, I mean he has a stand for it! He did shoot and seriously wound a man with a handgun or rifle when that man had been stealing "scrap" from his yard. He didn't consider it scrap but the other man was stealing and selling it for drug money. He fired into an area as a warning to the man he saw, and it ricocheted off something and hit a man he didn't see, so the grand jury didn't indite. He had also called the cops first, but because we are so rural it took the Deputy a bit to arrive. I think they were there within minutes and discovered the shot man. It was huge local drama because everyone knows everything about everyone and we all have an opinion on everyone and everything.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her? It’s not like he was there pleading with her in person to choose him and she said no. Lord, the drama.

They may have feelings for one another.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Come to think of it, they could combine Nicole’s accident with Cody’s wallpaper story, and make it a theme! Yeah, I’m bored.

And do a flashback to Jackson falling in his pee!!

So this competition is what they were talking about the other day! It was comics fighting, not real people. Kind of fund, but it's rigged! But I suppose production didn't know who would know who would pick which comic, except people would pick their own.

But if the Cali-fury wins then it definitely is rigged. OK, I wasn't listening carefully at first. I thought this was POV, but I guess it was just a comp for $10,000.

Christmas sure took that comp seriously. She didn't betray Happy Valley, MN by not picking his comic. His comic doesn't care. Real-life Happy Valley doesn't care either.

I wish they hadn't shown Christmas crying like that. I don't care for her a lot - I guess I like her a little - but I'm not entertained by seeing someone who is crying and in emotional pain.

4 minutes ago, Christina said:

We're rural and he's firing into a wooded area he owns, which is why no one can do anything about it. If he wasn't drunk when doing it, then I can see the cops shrugging it off, but he only does it when he's wasted and it's just a matter of time before something happens. I do know that there was an investigation at one point because they thought he had kids living with him, but they were Amish kids from a family that was doing some construction work for him and didn't live there. It was nice to hear that something would have happened if kids were involved, since as I mentioned, he only does it when he's drunk. 

I really don't know why anyone would want to own a gun that you cannot use for anything. He can't hunt with it, it's too large and heavy to have in his home in case of a break in, I mean he has a stand for it! He did shoot and seriously wound a man with a handgun or rifle when that man had been stealing "scrap" from his yard. He didn't consider it scrap but the other man was stealing and selling it for drug money. He fired into an area as a warning to the man he saw, and it ricocheted off something and hit a man he didn't see, so the grand jury didn't indite. He had also called the cops first, but because we are so rural it took the Deputy a bit to arrive. I think they were there within minutes and discovered the shot man. It was huge local drama because everyone knows everything about everyone and we all have an opinion on everyone and everything.

Your neighbor and neighborhood is much more interesting than the BB house or any of the house guests. But he does sound scary. I hope he never aims that gun toward your house.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wish Christmas told Cody that he needed work on nose hair and waxed it!

Ha ha I like how Enzo stokes the fire with his comments about Christmas waxing Cody's eyebrows.

Gasp! Cody wears ankle socks with shoes!! The horror!

(What is he supposed to wear them with?)

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

From Spoilergirl1 on Twitter:

"My friend said Nicole may have a chance vs Cody because the jury has been weighing cons and pros"

VegasForSure is still doing it for us, eh? 

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Michichick said:

What the actual fuck? I’m watching the episode and see that the luxury comp just features the comics, not the actual former contestants...but Christmas was crying after the comp (on feeds) because she felt like she betrayed Memphis by not choosing him. What is wrong with her?

Where to begin? ... Yeah, I had the same reaction. She was sobbing for hours about how she let him down and she let herself down, and it wasn’t about the money, it was about not trusting her gut, and she hoped he wouldn’t be upset with her, and FFS. I can’t believe all that was triggered by a stupid comics game— which by the way could not have been longer or more boring.

5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Gasp! Cody wears ankle socks with shoes!! The horror!

(What is he supposed to wear them with?)

I missed this part, but if they were making fun of him for this, it may be because he was wearing any socks at all. The fashionable kids all wear their loafers on bare feet. But I don’t know. Enzo’s stalker could probably tell us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Christmas in the kitchen, alone, huddled in a shawl over a sad, lonely bowl of wheat Chex. She loves wheat Chex. She loves all the Chex, actually, but especially the wheat.

She chews mournfully, then begins to whisper. “It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

She says this game destroys the ability to trust. Even the most loyal people turn. If they didn’t turn, they just weren’t there long enough. She envies Keesha for staying only one week before bouncing, and reiterates that that makes Keesha the smartest player.
Christmas came with something to prove, and hopes she still gets the chance. She says she will tear it up in her eviction speech.

She hopes the jury members are enjoying videos of their kids, and is looking forward to that herself. She reminds people to follow her and promises to post videos of Loyal and herself. She is eager to get back to training and hopes people will get to see that she is a competitor.

Christmas heads up to bed, and on the way stops to smile at herself in the mirror. “Hey there, pretty lady!”

  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Christmas in the kitchen, alone, huddled in a shawl over a sad, lonely bowl of wheat Chex. She loves wheat Chex. She loves all the Chex, actually, but especially the wheat.

She chews mournfully, then begins to whisper. “It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

She says this game destroys the ability to trust. Even the most loyal people turn. If they didn’t turn, they just weren’t there long enough. She envies Keesha for staying only one week before bouncing, and reiterates that that makes Keesha the smartest player.
Christmas came with something to prove, and hopes she still gets the chance. She says she will tear it up in her eviction speech.

She hopes the jury members are enjoying videos of their kids, and is looking forward to that herself. She reminds people to follow her and promises to post videos of Loyal and herself. She is eager to get back to training and hopes people will get to see that she is a competitor.

Christmas heads up to bed, and on the way stops to smile at herself in the mirror. “Hey there, pretty lady!”

Trying for AFP. Ha...not a chance 'ugly on the inside' lady.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

“It sucks to come all this way, make all these sacrifices, then be cut just because I’m the better player. Whaat?” Day and Bayleigh weren’t gunning for her, she whispers. They were gunning after Cody, Tyler, etc. Christmas exposed herself and her position to save them, and now she’s being punished. She’s been on the block 3 times because of one vote. She regrets winning HoH when she did, because Da’vonne would have won otherwise and then Cody would have gone home.  She feels like she got played, just like last time. “No significant moves until we had to cannibalize our own alliance and then I went up. I’m pissed.”

You know what, at least she figured it out. I don't think Dani, Ian, Enzo or Memphis really get how dumb they played yet and I doubt any of them ever will tbh.

I can't believe there's still 4 eps of this shit left and the finale is 2 hours. How in the ever loving fuck do they think they can fill that many hours? Literally nothing has happened all season!

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

why is Christmas just laying around and crying.  she should be making a case for keeping her over Nicole.  if I saw one more scene of her crying.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

ummm .... what is wrong with me that I still hover around here way too much even though I know everyone has pretty much ... maybe totally given up?  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Approximately 5 posts in the last 12 hours.

All-stars final 4 and we have literally nothing to talk about except how bored we are.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

ummm .... what is wrong with me that I still hover around here way too much even though I know everyone has pretty much ... maybe totally given up?  

Right! I still check here multiple times a day. It's sad lol.

I think I might record the ep tonight just so I can go back later to watch the end to see Julie explain the rest of the schedule. I just can't figure out what could possibly be in that extra ep.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

In a normal season we would get an endurance comp tonight right? 

Yes, but we haven’t been able to watch the last endurance comp live on the feeds in awhile. I’m deeply annoyed by that even though I haven’t really cared about the final HOH in several seasons. It’s still bullshit they don’t show it on the feeds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The BB announcer just teased a special surprise for the final 3.  Am I the only one hoping that the special surprise is that all 3 of them will be evicted by us and that Janelle will be crowned the winner?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Damn Dani is in love with Cody.

She’s also a complete a bitch. Who crowned her queen of BB? Also, how do people take this’s game so personally, Dani? I saw your face when’s Nicole won the HOH and the Veto, sheer jealousy. (I also really dislike the whiny Nicole, ugh. I just didn’t know how much.) 

Edited by JD5166
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Cody cries when he looks past his girlfriend and sees the dog in the background.

I kind of miss Christmas. But I haven't watched feeds this week and my work performance has improved quite a bit. Maybe I'll watch feeds tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post

Adios delusional National Nut Day!

Does Grodner sign off on Julie's wardrobe?  It's almost funeral garb.

Halloween is next week.  

If Franzel or Enzo somehow evict Cody, they win.

Cody beats them both.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

It was nice to see Enzo’s kids. They were cute. Cody’s girlfriend is very pretty. Victor doesn’t look like Victor anymore.   

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

Dani certainly got snippy about the thought of Nicole winning. Lol.

But she's not bitter!  The rest of them are all bitter betty's and she's just making a rational argument.  LOL

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Dani has issues with......everyone & everything. Jeez! 

I actually can believe that a two year old toddler is her "best friend." It seems as if most people in her life eventually get tired of her negativity.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I don’t think the Briones are going to that wedding.

I think she is taking her anger out on the wrong person. Has she forgotten Cody voted, too. Instead she is throwing her anger & shade onto Nicole. Sista is jealous with a capital J. Wow! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size