Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Hard to believe it’s to the point where I’m rooting for National Liqueur Day to win veto and make final three.

There’s not a chance she’d save Cody in order to be the Final Girl, right?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Hard to believe it’s to the point where I’m rooting for National Liqueur Day to win veto and make final three.

There’s not a chance she’d save Cody in order to be the Final Girl, right?

Xmas seems to be the only who realizes you can't win sitting next to Cody..

Enzo is living in a dream where he thinks he can beat Cody and Franzel seems to think she can beat him by being a former winner making it to F2.

They're blind to the jury just loving the idiot... No way will Dani give the prize to Franzel over Codouche.... Even though she should.  🙄

• Love 5

I was rolling my eyes watching the jury house segment...

Dani going on about the amazing game Cody has played but I don't agree... Yes he's won comps but his biggest advantage was the stupidity of his house mates and their ridiculous unspoken rule that no one is allowed to nom Cody.

JMO but I bet a lot of people could make it to final 4 if they were protected for basically the entire game and carried to the end.

• Love 20

After a rough night with the dog (impacted anal glands are a bitch, yo!), I sat down to relax see if anything was happening on feeds. 1:30 am, I figured they would all be asleep. But no, Xmas, Enzo and Cody are all up and drinking in the HoH room.  I put on my detective hat to figure out whose room it is. Xmas is on the bed, the guys are on the couch. OMG, Xmas won! But then she invites them to go out drinking after the show, even if they vote her out this week. So, not Xmas. Then, I notice Moolan, Enzo’s new best friend, sitting next to the sofa. DING DING DING! Moolan won HoH, ya’ll!! 

Ha. If only. They are rehashing the season. They wonder what people think of it. Enzo thinks it will be considered Very Good, but not Great. Cody strongly disagrees. It’s great, no question! They wonder who will be painted as the villian. Xmas says it will definitely be her. 

They talk about Enzo’s propensity for giving people nicknames. Cody wants to know why he didn’t do it this year. Enzo says, I did! I called you Zuko! “EVERYBODY calls me Zuko”, Cody says. “Twelve-year-olds call me Zuko!” Enzo looks disappointed. He didn’t know. Xmas thinks she’s the one who first came up with the Zuko nickname. She says hers should be Baby Mama. Enzo says Tyler’s is Green Eyed Monster. They discuss Tyler’s pretty green eyes and how much they love him.

They wonder if Nicole will be mad because they drank all the wine without her. Xmas says she won’t care. (If she only knew about Nicole hiding wine from her, she might revel in the poetic justice.) Production is being very noisy behind the mirrors.  Cody walks over to the mirror and shouts, “We can hear you!!“

Enzo checks out his HoH stash. Protein shakes! “You like that?” “We’ll see!” Prosciutto and crab meat get a better reception.

They discuss the chess comp. They were all confused by it. Enzo can’t believe the timing: He just learned chess last night! 

They talk about the comic book covers. Cody wonders, How is Memphis catching bad guys? He slept all season! Xmas didn’t understand Cody’s tornado cover. “Why were you a tornado?” Cody takes offense. A few drinks in and he is becoming belligerent.  

Xmas leaves and Enzo immediately starts to strategize. We need to get rid of Nicole, he says. You know she’s taking Xmas to the end. Cody says, no way am I getting rid of Nicole. They begin to argue. Cody says Enzo did a terrible job in the chess competition. “I won, bro!”, Enzo protests. Cody says his strategy was terrible, but Enzo says it worked. He explains why he made the moves he made, but Cody continues to insist Enzo just floundered through it. He accuses Enzo of just playing for himself. 

Enzo says, we’re a team! He is proud of the fact that neither has been on the block. “Not even Chilltown did that!” He says, I know you love Derrick, but what we did was incredible. Cody bristles at the perceived diss at Derrick.  Cody is very drunk at this point and is getting angry at pretty much everything Enzo says. 

Enzo is scared of going to a F3 with Nicole. He thinks Cody will throw it to Nicole because he knows she will take him. Cody strongly denies this. Enzo insists that she is the stronger threat and needs to go. “She won her money, yo!” Cody snaps back that Enzo won his money, too. “What money? I came in third! I got no money!” Cody shakes his head. They continue to argue. Moral of the story: Never drink with Cody. His jackass side comes out full force. 

Enzo goes to look for more alcohol. (Bad idea!) He can’t find any, so Cody just leaves without saying anything. Enzo follows him out: “You going to bed?” Yeah, Cody replies sullenly.

Enzo goes back in the room. He decides to eat a Twinkie. He puts on his headphones and dances around the room. “Jealous because I won and he didn’t”, he mutters. (Pretty much.) He puts a blanket over Moolan, to tuck her in for the night.

I have revised my wish for the outcome: Moolan AND Enzo for the win!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

The akward moments of:

- Tyler crying more about seeing his GF than Dani and Day seeing their small kids

- Dani sitting there like she was the serious grandmother around her naughty grandchildren. Reminded me of Emily Gilmore.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, himela said:

The akward moments of:

- Tyler crying more about seeing his GF than Dani and Day seeing their small kids

- Dani sitting there like she was the serious grandmother around her naughty grandchildren. Reminded me of Emily Gilmore.

When Tyler started in, I said out loud “give me a break!”

I love my husband, but I don’t know if I’d blubber like that. My daughter on the other hand, I’d blubber like Tyler. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Camera 2 is devoted to Moolan. She actually has a robe flung over her and her front feet (at least) are in Ugg boots. Camera 1 is Enzo in HOH bed (no need to linger there). Camera 3 I can see National Liqueur Day in  her bed and Cody's former spot on the floor, but not Cody. OK, Cam 4 shows him in the bed next to National Liqueur Day. 

National Liqueur Day or Nicole has to win veto so Cody goes up. I'd prefer Nicole win veto because Christmas would definitely vote him out. However, Cody might persuade (bully) Nicole into not using it so he's safe. 

• Love 1

It's snowing outside! (where I live)

Yo bros looks like Enzo won HOH! Of course it will be Nicole and Global Cat Day on the block. I'll have to cheer for Global Cat Day to win POV because she will have the guts to take herself off. Not sure that Nicole well, she might be a little afraid of Cody. He does have a temper. She was looking at him nervously when she did the POV ceremony and he was looking at her like "Don't you dare!!!" use the veto. 

Anyhow this may be the most drama of the season: who wins POV?

Cody or Enzo wins - noms stay the same. Enzo knows that backdooring Cody is his best move but emotionally he is afraid to do it.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

This season has never been good or unpredictable so it's pretty much a done deal that Cody/Enzo/Nicole will win veto but man if Xmas wins and Cody doesn't even make F3, that would be the best thing that happened all season lol. It would actually be even better if Enzo won veto and used it on Christmas to get out Cody but obviously his chickenshit ass would never, yo.

Enzo really should nom Cody. It ultimately means absolutely nothing since veto is the only thing that matters at F4 but if he nommed Cody he could claim it as a big move and he would then be the only person who was never nominated. I think he honestly believes Cody will take him to F2 though and that if he nommed Cody then Cody wouldn't take him so he's too scared to do it. He plays such a passive game.

Did Julie talk about the upcoming schedule last night? I wanna know what's up with that extra ep. I'm hoping they're gonna start the finale with F2 like the good ol' days lol. Then maybe the 2 hour finale can feature a bunch of stuff with the pre-jurors.

I should have know they'd do another jury segment last night since the people left are boring and the game is completely predictable. I might watch it just to see Day and Dani's kids lol.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Snark is our love language in this thread. That and cursing in caps lock.

I really do think Dani's attachment to Cody is due to her intense Daddy issues (because her father, Evel Dick, is truly a dick). She craves attention and approval from men because she didn't get that growing up and it's helped to shape her whole self-worth and self-identity. It's also why she's such an intense helicopter parent and claims that her two year old is her bestest friend ever and she is her two year old's bestest friend ever - she's desperate to be better than her dad (because Evel Dick is truly a dick and a shit parent). Dick fucked her up and now that they're absolutely no contact, I think it makes her want that alpha/strong male to pay attention to her and tell her nice things that much more. Did I mention that it's because Evel Dick is truly a dick? Because Evel Dick is truly a dick. I don't think that can be said enough. Fuck Dick. I hope Dani and Dom keep Tennessee away from him for life.

Dani's an interesting case because we've basically seen her grow up, play out her family drama, find her husband, and then come back as a fully realized adult (this season) over a number of years in this fandom. There's a whole wealth of history there. We've kinda done that with Franzel, too, but in a much shorter period of time and judging from her repressed childhood clothing choices this season, she hasn't actually grown up. She's just gotten better at weaponizing her childish, innocent appearance and demeanor. Which is my tidy little segue into...

I think Dani is also an intensely jealous, insecure person which is why she won't let Tennessee out of her sight even when her husband and his family are around and she ghosted several people from her life because she felt they were hitting on Dom. She won't watch Breaking Bad because Dom had the temerity to start his binge-watching without her. And (this is tricky) I think that being in the BB house amplifies her insecurities because let's face it, she's a bit ... well, I wouldn't say homely, but there's a reason Zingbot says she looks "old." So I think when Cody wanted to be in an alliance with her she felt giddy. Like the popular jock noticed me. In real life I think she needs the stability of a nice easygoing guy like Dom. She also needs him because she won't work because she can't be apart from Tennessee like ... ever. In the BB house you can tell she's low key embarrassed that her husband isn't a big fan of reality tv, doesn't even watch the show, would rather be watching the NBA finals, and says BB is just something he did for one summer because he was recruited. Her whole entire life is BB. 

• Love 5

National Liqueur Day is up! and sitting next to Nicole in the kitchen. Then STARS!! wakeup call? It's a little early these days. Cody is up, too, wandering around. He is shirtless, too, if anyone cares. (Not me) 

Cody is in the bathroom having difficulty with the zipper of his toiletries bag. Sits on the couch while brushing teeth (wouldn't you worry about getting toothpaste globs on the sofa?). Back to National Liqueur Day and Nicole. They are talking about Nicole A. They think she was starstruck by her and would do whatever Janelle wanted. Then Nicole A. started talking about Janelle behind her back and saying she is going to get Janelle out. She would be nice to Janelle to her face then a couple of minutes later be totally against her.

Edited by Lamb18
6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Dani is also an intensely jealous, insecure person which is why she won't let Tennessee out of her sight even when her husband and his family are around and she ghosted several people from her life because she felt they were hitting on Dom. She won't watch Breaking Bad because Dom had the temerity to start his binge-watching without her. And (this is tricky) I think that being in the BB house amplifies her insecurities because let's face it, she's a bit ... well, I wouldn't say homely, but there's a reason Zingbot says she looks "old." So I think when Cody wanted to be in an alliance with her she felt giddy. Like the popular jock noticed me. In real life I think she needs the stability of a nice easygoing guy like Dom. She also needs him because she won't work because she can't be apart from Tennessee like ... ever. In the BB house you can tell she's low key embarrassed that her husband isn't a big fan of reality tv, doesn't even watch the show, would rather be watching the NBA finals, and says BB is just something he did for one summer because he was recruited. Her whole entire life is BB. 

Bolded yours but what I'm playing with so you saved me the few seconds to bold it, thanks!

I don't think that's anything more than a power play by Dani. She likes to be in control and Dom is too easy-going and probably doesn't really give a shit. It's also why Dom eats vegan unless she's there and when she's gone, he starts hitting up KFC for the Family Bucket. It's honestly not different from Franzel, who also likes to be in control, but she does it by being flail-y and pathetic (not a dig, she does it on purpose) so that the big strong man comes to rescue her and Dani, I think, just has it baked into her being. It's not calculated, it's just who she is. Probably another side effect of Dick's shittiness. 

I mean, there's definite jealousy and insecurity issues but I think there's a lot about control and being the person in charge. NGL I would actually bet on Franzel/Victor lasting longer than Dani/Dom because Franzel makes Victor feel needed and important and it seems like Dani just steamrolls Dom but he (currently) just shrugs and goes along with it. Which is weird because I think there's more love between Dani/Dom than there is between Franzel/Victor. Make it make sense. 🤷‍♀️

This post brought to you by the box of wine I tried to kill last night. It killed me instead. Please send cheeseburgers. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bolded yours but what I'm playing with so you saved me the few seconds to bold it, thanks!

I don't think that's anything more than a power play by Dani. She likes to be in control and Dom is too easy-going and probably doesn't really give a shit. It's also why Dom eats vegan unless she's there and when she's gone, he starts hitting up KFC for the Family Bucket. It's honestly not different from Franzel, who also likes to be in control, but she does it by being flail-y and pathetic (not a dig, she does it on purpose) so that the big strong man comes to rescue her and Dani, I think, just has it baked into her being. It's not calculated, it's just who she is. Probably another side effect of Dick's shittiness. 

I mean, there's definite jealousy and insecurity issues but I think there's a lot about control and being the person in charge. NGL I would actually bet on Franzel/Victor lasting longer than Dani/Dom because Franzel makes Victor feel needed and important and it seems like Dani just steamrolls Dom but he (currently) just shrugs and goes along with it. Which is weird because I think there's more love between Dani/Dom than there is between Franzel/Victor. Make it make sense. 🤷‍♀️

This post brought to you by the box of wine I tried to kill last night. It killed me instead. Please send cheeseburgers. 

I also see Nicole and Victor lasting longer because I think they're more committed to the idea of themselves as a brand. They know that part of the reason they are charging $3000 per wedding ticket is because of their brand. I see them as a bit of a political marriage. They know that they are better off together than apart. It's a bit like Tangela. Sure there's love there, but there's also the $$$ Tyler and Angela charge for their overpriced jewelry and cookbooks. 

Which makes me incredibly depressed how social media influencers stay together not because of love but because of brand.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Which makes me incredibly depressed how social media influencers stay together not because of love but because of brand.

It's very cynical, and this is coming from someone so cynical, she was used as an example for "cynic" in english class in 8th grade.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

National Dictionary Day is huddled on the sofa in the Love room, wrapped in the gray Linus blanket. It was cats and dogs for a long time, not sure what they would be doing on a Friday afternoon. I wouldn't think the noms would take hours. But she looks unhappy so I think noms must have been part of it. BB Chat is guessing there was a juror comp and that they haven't done noms yet.

Nicole and Cody are fixing something delicious in the kitchen. I guess Cody is fixing a salad with romaine and Nicole is helping by cutting the bottom off. The broccoli is bad according to Nicole. I think Cody is cooking chicken on the stove. I wonder if he'll make nuggets. Cody wants to have a trip with Christine to an island after this is over, like a tropical one. And how will he pay for it?  Nicole said she and Vic went to Barbados before they became "relevant." I think Sandals paid for it or something because suddenly STARS.

It's gone to cats, I think, but it's hard to make out what I'm seeing. I think it's the back end of a silvery gray cat sitting on top of another dark gray cat. Now I see an ear. I think the silvery cat is sprawled flat on top of the other cat. Or it could be just one cat. The view is strange.

• LOL 1

There was some competition today and I guess Cody won. Somehow Nicole got in his personal space (?). BB Chat is saying it was a luxury comp.

Memphis was in this comp and took out Enzo. I guess everyone was there because Nicole just mentioned Nicole A. She also mentioned Janelle. Da'Vonne beat Cody so maybe he didn't win after all. 

Something in that comp must have upset Christmas.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
49 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I hate social media, but this isn't a new millennium thing.  People have stayed together for public perception for personal gain for a long time, often with no underlying love.  Golden age Hollywood loved putting their stars together in arranged marriages. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I hate social media, but this isn't a new millennium thing.  People have stayed together for public perception for personal gain for a long time, often with no underlying love.  Golden age Hollywood loved putting their stars together in arranged marriages. 

Well Hollywood also put stars together because one of their stars was gay. Plenty of lavender arrangements back then. I guess I just find it depressing when Z-list reality tv stars talk endlessly about their 'brand.' If Lebron James or Serena Williams want to talk about their brands fine. But when Tyler says he can't do anything to jeopardize Tangela's "brand" that's just depressing.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

There was some competition today and I guess Cody won. Somehow Nicole got in his personal space (?). BB Chat is saying it was a luxury comp.

Memphis was in this comp and took out Enzo. I guess everyone was there because Nicole just mentioned Nicole A. She also mentioned Janelle. Da'Vonne beat Cody so maybe he didn't win after all. 

What the what? A comp today with the entire cast? How? Or a dream? Huh?

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

What the what? A comp today with the entire cast? How? Or a dream? Huh?

There's sometimes a stupid reward comp towards the end to keep them (and us) from being bored. It doesn't work.

12 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Something in that comp must have upset Christmas.

Shocker!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There's sometimes a stupid reward comp towards the end to keep them (and us) from being bored. It doesn't work.

Shocker!

But they have the whole cast there?

Edited by Lamima
2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

But they have the whole cast there?

It sounds like the jury was physically there and were paired up or played against the remaining HGs. It doesn't sound like pre-jury was there, just that they were talking about them. 

• Useful 1

Nicole F. said Memphis took out Nicole A. It sounded like the competition they had earlier when two went up at a time to answer questions and the one with the wrong answer was out of the comp.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe the pre-jury was there via skype or zoom or whatever.

I hope not. As much as I want some more Janelle being Fucking Fabulous, I don't need Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony eeyoreing up the joint again. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Nicole is a piece of crap, telling Christmas “I won’t say anything” and then immediately telling Cody and Enzo about Christmas crying.

Also, Christmas obviously has a crush on Memphis. She gets crushes on the grossest guys.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Kaysar and Janelle on IG live and Janelle is drunk.

Pre jurors will be on zoom for finale night.

She trashed Nicole’s wedding.

Is going to start a YouTube channel.

Beau is watching the live and commenting.

About 3K are watching.

Edited by HartofDixie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

"I don't wanna be f*cked in this, yo." "This is what I am here for, yo." "They hate you more than me, they love me man." "Whatever yo, she won her money, yo." "I am going to finger my asshole now yo I don't want that to happen, yo." "Yo they can't disregard what we did this season, yo." 

And Cody sits there and laughs. I think Enzo may have Tourette's. No disrespect intended, just presenting it as a possibility. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • LOL 4
28 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Paul is that you?

That reminds me that I made this meme and then didn't use it. 

r65cUoN.jpg

Oh well. It'll be useful next season, I'm sure. And the season after that and the season after that...

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Christmas could win veto, why is she so upset? She still has a chance to go to final 3. 

She has this weird idea that in "new school" BB it's "her" time to go since that's what Cody and Enzo want. So she's already in a funk over that. She doesn't really get that at F4 the thing to do is fight like hell for the veto so you can evict who you want.

Watch her give up on the veto tomorrow.

• Love 1