Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lady Calypso

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

Recommended Posts

I always thought Xmas was attractive....she just has an ugly soul.

I never got the 'Janelle's so beautiful' posts, as IMO she's average looking with a slight crossed eye; however, her self confidence takes her to another level.

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I said it at the start of the season, there was not one woman in the cast that I found unattractive from a pure looks perspective (Yes even Nicole A., I recall someone scoffing at me when I said last year that I thought she was cute.).  Now when you factor in personality, that is a whole different animal. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Now the feast is beginning. (Earlier was just cooking and snacking.) Everyone showed up, even Gramps. They have a cheer for Last Havenotsgiving, and Xmas interrupts with a cheer for Loyal’s birthday. 

Prior kitchen mishaps: Enzo made grilled cheese by putting cheese between two slices of toast and putting it in a skillet. When told the bread should be buttered, he put a chunk of butter in the pan next to the bread. It did not turn out well. Another time, Kevin ate so much during Havenotsgiving that he passed out. They thought that might put an end to Have nots. 

Someone mentions Xmas’s 5 grand. “Yeah, but I didn’t win it when my ass was on the block!” she snarks. She further clarifies that she didn’t CHOOSE it, it was given to her by random draw. Everyone thinks Da’vonne lost her mind when she saw David’s footage in jury. 

They think that, as an alternate, Keesha came for a quick payday and was happy to leave. They say she was the smartest one there. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They think that, as an alternate, Keesha came for a quick payday and was happy to leave. They say she was the smartest one there. 

Well... Keesha was the first HG to put this season in her rear view mirror, so they might not be wrong....

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

There is now a No Horsing Around rule because of Xmas’s broken foot.

Upstairs, Nicole is crying and panicking about tomorrow. She’s afraid she will let Cody down. She wishes she could protect him. She feels bad about Tyler. She says Angela and his family are going to hate her.  Cody placates her for awhile, then admonishes her for missing the trash can when she tosses a Kleenex. Now she’s annoyed at him for micromanaging her cleanliness. She gets pissy and leaves.

”What am I supposed to say?” Cody asks the camera. “I never know what to say to her. That was... difficult.”

He monologues about how this is just a game. If he loses, he loses. He’ll get over it, just like he got over it last time. He feels bad for Nicole and her insecurities, and wishes she wouldn’t put so much pressure on herself. It was his choice to win HoH when he didn’t need to. (He feels he would have been safe this week, either way.) He feels good about his 3 Final Two deals, but is a little nervous about the way Memphis is playing all sides— just like him. He doesn’t understand what Tyler was thinking with the vote flip. He thinks his biggest mistake this season was trying to protect too many people. He won this HoH in order to protect Nicole. 

Cody signs off by saying we’ll see tomorrow what excitement the next week will being. (My guess: not much.) Feed cuts to stars, and That’s All, Folks!
 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

At this point, I think the only thing that could remotely save this season, is if Tyler gets up in his "vote to save me" speech & says some version of the following: "Vote for me to stay. If you vote for me to leave, I guarantee you that Cody will win the show. I have the balls to put him up. He's won the most comps, he has friends all over the jury, he has final 2 deals with most of you in the house, & if he makes the final 2, he will absolutely win. I will make it my mission to evict Cody so that the rest of us have a fighting chance. If you evict me, & he's in the final 2, he's got my vote." Then, if he's evicted, on his way out, he can congratulate Cody on winning Big Brother (way too generously named) All-Stars.

I know that there is absolutely no chance that he will say anything close to that, but if he did, & still got evicted, at least the other players might get a needed wake-up call. It's like we're marching to a Cody confetti celebration, no matter what. I don't see any way that he doesn't win the game at this point. 

I also really, really, really hope that in the future, players use this season as the reason to vote for what's best for their game, & not what the HOH wants. After the veto ceremony, the HOH should be powerless, save for a tie vote. It's ridiculous. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Remember when Tyler was having a crisis of morality over having to participate in the dirtier side of Big Brother but that's just not him, dude?

Boy, he sure doesn't give a shit about lying and conniving now, does he. 

Tyler is up there with Derrick as biggest fake ever on this show and that is really saying something.

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I want Xmas to win HOH just to freak out Nicole & Cody. 

Exactly!

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tyler is so optimistic and confident, it actually makes me feel bad for him. 

I love it! I might actually enjoy tonight's ep lol. I'm only gonna watch the eviction and HOH (if they even show it) though. 

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Upstairs, Nicole is crying and panicking about tomorrow. She’s afraid she will let Cody down. She wishes she could protect him. She feels bad about Tyler. She says Angela and his family are going to hate her.  Cody placates her for awhile, then admonishes her for missing the trash can when she tosses a Kleenex. Now she’s annoyed at him for micromanaging her cleanliness. She gets pissy and leaves.

”What am I supposed to say?” Cody asks the camera. “I never know what to say to her. That was... difficult.”

He monologues about how this is just a game. If he loses, he loses. He’ll get over it, just like he got over it last time. He feels bad for Nicole and her insecurities, and wishes she wouldn’t put so much pressure on herself. It was his choice to win HoH when he didn’t need to. (He feels he would have been safe this week, either way.) He feels good about his 3 Final Two deals, but is a little nervous about the way Memphis is playing all sides— just like him. He doesn’t understand what Tyler was thinking with the vote flip. He thinks his biggest mistake this season was trying to protect too many people. He won this HoH in order to protect Nicole. 

I hate them both so much.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently, the wall yeller tried to infiltrate the jury house. I mean, I love a wall yeller, but that seems a bit insane lol. Here's the letter they got from CBS' attorneys.

  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Much like the infamous BB20 "ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY? DIS-GUS-TING!" fight between Rockstar and Brett, it was actually the day before her daughter's birthday? My other favourite piece of trivia from that event is that Rockstar couldn't even be arsed to write a Happy Birthday message on the pin-wall they had in the lounge, she had Rachel do it instead while Rockstar lounged in bed and crowed and talked shit about how they were evicting Brett. Lawlz. Aradia's birthday was like a four day event in the house. 

Because it will always be funny:

 

I have this version of the fight bookmarked. I've seen it tons of times, and I still laugh like a banshee when I watch it. (Also, the Bayleigh/Tyler fight they edited too).

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tyler is so optimistic and confident, it actually makes me feel bad for him. 

I love it! I might actually enjoy tonight's ep lol. I'm only gonna watch the eviction and HOH (if they even show it) though. 

Pretty sure Tyler was just trying to stir up paranoia with all that talk yesterday. He's been saying all week (to the cameras or to himself) that he knows he's leaving.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

They started lockdown early today. It's been puppies and kittens for a while now. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, the wall yeller tried to infiltrate the jury house. I mean, I love a wall yeller, but that seems a bit insane lol. Here's the letter they got from CBS' attorneys.

This is just gross. I mean, I think a lot of us who have been around for multiple seasons *coughallofthemcough* and have "enjoyed" the evolution from banner planes and wasn't there shit thrown over the backyard wall once to wall yellers and sex dolls being floated over the house via drone are used to this shit but this is just taking it to another unneeded level. And then laughing about it on social media that the show keeps contacting you to say "fuck off"? Come on. It's a stupid cheaply produced reality show game and look, I love it as much as anyone and can rattle off random Big Brother facts and trivia like it's my job (no, seriously, how can I get paid for this shit?), but it's not that serious. Yes, this season sucks but, like, so did BB15 and BB19 and BB21. It happens. Move on with your life. Take up cross stitching or embroidery - at least you're stabbing shit with sharp needles. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They started lockdown early today. It's been puppies and kittens for a while now. 

I wonder if they’re taping early again?

Here’s to Fluffernutter Day winning HOH!

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Now the feast is beginning. (Earlier was just cooking and snacking.) Everyone showed up, even Gramps. They have a cheer for Last Havenotsgiving, and Xmas interrupts with a cheer for Loyal’s birthday. 

 

That's interesting because the one time i turn on feeds in the past week was last night for about 10 min and gramps and xmas were talking about how they were FOR SURE not staying up for nicole's have not feast. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So you ... didn't quarantine. Sigh.

Did Defeated say they were doing those things together in person, though?  I’ve had “virtual drinks” with folks several times, and both my girls have each attended at least one virtual costume party.  And social distancing ain’t difficult in a boat - not if each of you has their own boat, anyway.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I also really, really, really hope that in the future, players use this season as the reason to vote for what's best for their game, & not what the HOH wants. After the veto ceremony, the HOH should be powerless, save for a tie vote. It's ridiculous. 

They don't need to do that. The strategy now is, get in the house, pick the 6 most fit (and/or) pretty people, make an alliance with them, dominate in challenges, do what the HoH wants so you don't make yourself a target, and fight it out at final 7 or 8, hoping that the people in your alliance have made the jury members more of an enemy than you have, just like Paul and Josh. Cody is a likeable person and that's why he will win (plus the pre-game alliances). This doesn't always happen though.

I guess today we will see the 5 jury members in the jury house? I see no other way to fill the episode while keeping the endurance comp for Monday. Jury segment will be fun.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, nkotb said:

I also really, really, really hope that in the future, players use this season as the reason to vote for what's best for their game, & not what the HOH wants. After the veto ceremony, the HOH should be powerless, save for a tie vote. It's ridiculous. 

Now you’re talking that silly old school shit again.

P. S.: I agree one million billion trillion percent. (/Cody).

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if they’re taping early again?

Here’s to Fluffernutter Day winning HOH!

According to reddit they are taping eviction and HOH today again. I don't remember really what the rationale is for doing this? I thought last week it was because of the triple.

Really the worst part for me is not having the feeds to watch either the next HOH or the immediate aftermath. I hate that things are pre-recorded and also that we have to wait for California (no offense -haha)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

According to reddit they are taping eviction and HOH today again. I don't remember really what the rationale is for doing this? I thought last week it was because of the triple.

Really the worst part for me is not having the feeds to watch either the next HOH or the immediate aftermath. I hate that things are pre-recorded and also that we have to wait for California (no offense -haha)

I guess they want more interview time with Tyler. Just a guess though. I also never understood the live vs taping schedule this season. I thought it was due to the pandemic but I’m I don’t think the pandemic knows the difference between live or taped. Which reminds me I need to cancel my live feeds tomorrow, I got them for the week free but then realized there is noting to watch. Boring. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Is there something on that might put the time back on the episode? 

one week it was taped because i think of a debate? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Is there something on that might put the time back on the episode? 

one week it was taped because i think of a debate? 

Might just be that production doesn’t want to work late as a masterpiece it is not.  I don’t know. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Might just be that production doesn’t want to work late as a masterpiece it is not.  I don’t know. 

I will now make it my headcanon that Production told CBS they didn't wanna work on this boring shit late (i.e. 5 pm lol) anymore so they were gonna start taping earlier in the day.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Cody’s puppets do what he wants.  What a surprise!  Not!

Edited by Coco88
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Lame speeches. 

Enzo - Tyler

Nicole - Tyler

Memphis - Tyler

Well National American Touch Tag Day is safe! Watch she will win HOH.

Nashville's favorite commercial was on earlier.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone watching the feeds know what Tyler uses on that hair of his? Mine is similar, and I am curious. 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't get it. Why is Nicole still there? She seems so colourless and feeble. 

Oh Julie. I'm happy for you that you've found religion, genuinely, but that exchange with Xmas was sooooo awkward. 

I'm very happy to see the jury house. Wow, Dani is truly devastated. Her lipstick is scary. 

I still like Tyler. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Enzo didn't say Yo in his good-bye message.

I wonder if HOH comp is eggs on a spoon.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Does anyone watching the feeds know what Tyler uses on that hair of his? Mine is similar, and I am curious. 

He has a sponsorship deal with Not Your Mother's Curl so that it was assumed that he was using it in the house. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Good thing Cody isn’t playing this one. He played it twice in his original season. I think Nicole was already evicted. 

9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't get it. Why is Nicole still there? She seems so colourless and feeble.

That’s exactly why she’s still there 

1. already a winner. 
2. Not a threat in comps 

3 does nothing

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Good thing Cody isn’t playing this one. He played it twice in his original season. I think Nicole was already evicted. 

Cody didn't win it, though, did he? Frankie Grande won it the second time in the Rewind, I don't remember who won it originally. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

First off, I could do without the creepy HOH music. It was giving me the chills. It looks like a good challenge. I think Nicole could win this since she’s small and light. Memphis is a bigger dude and heavier. Enzo is more gangly and slightly agile. Christmas is athletic but isn’t as tiny as a Nicole. Basically, I have no idea who is going to win. Thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cody didn't win it, though, did he? Frankie Grande won it the second time in the Rewind, I don't remember who won it originally. 

Frankie won it the first time and Cody won it the second I believe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Frankie won it the first time and Cody won it the second I believe.

Half of me is annoyed that I got it backwards, the other half of me is like "Well, it involves Frankie Grande so it's not a surprise that you don't remember" because I've tried to scrub that vomit-from-a-Lisa-Frank-unicorn asshole from my memory. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Nicole will win simply because I don't want her to. Everything I want does not happen. You're welcome.

Also she told Cody that she's better at cardio than Xmas. She's also the shortest and was ahead two pumpkins to one.

Tyler started the "I'm gonna give a big blow up speech" thing last night during the feeds. He told Enzo  -- who then obviously told the rest. It was done just to mess with their heads and make them sweat. Good for Tyler. I thought he handled his exit well.

I'm not sure why Dani feels betrayed by Nicole? Maybe I missed something - is it just because Nicole is closer to Cody?

Should we read anything into the fact that Cody outed his F2 name with Memphis but not with Enzo or Nicole?

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Half of me is annoyed that I got it backwards, the other half of me is like "Well, it involves Frankie Grande so it's not a surprise that you don't remember" because I've tried to scrub that vomit-from-a-Lisa-Frank-unicorn asshole from my memory. 

Don't beat yourself up - I just watched it last week LOL.

Also Ian is my new favorite. He says what I think!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

First off, I could do without the creepy HOH music. It was giving me the chills. It looks like a good challenge. I think Nicole could win this since she’s small and light. Memphis is a bigger dude and heavier. Enzo is more gangly and slightly agile. Christmas is athletic but isn’t as tiny as a Nicole. Basically, I have no idea who is going to win. Thoughts? 

Size isn't really an issue in this comp, it's controlling the speed of the teeter totter. Usually by going into a surfer position and kinda back-and-forthing it. If the above stats are right, Cody was on the larger end of the scale and won, Frankie Grande was on the smaller end of the scale and won. 

Shit, I said the Pink Devil's name three times. 

3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Don't beat yourself up - I just watched it last week LOL.

Trying to put yourself to sleep at night? Because that boring ass dreg of a season will do it. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Cody never won this competition. Caleb won the second one. This was also played as a Veto in BB20 (Kaycee won).  I think Nicole does have an advantage being the lightest but she is also very clumsy.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Caleb won in BB16, not Cody. I only know cause I have no memory of this comp and looked it up. Guess they did it in 20 as well.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Size isn't really an issue in this comp, it's controlling the speed of the teeter totter. Usually by going into a surfer position and kinda back-and-forthing it. If the above stats are right, Cody was on the larger end of the scale and won, Frankie Grande was on the smaller end of the scale and won. 

Shit, I said the Pink Devil's name three times. 

Trying to put yourself to sleep at night? Because that boring ass dreg of a season will do it. 

Yeah and see it was working - it was Frankie first and Caleb second. I fast forward a lot too. 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay well that skews it a little because Caleb was muscle-y but he wasn't particularly large, was he? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Cody did pretty good at it. 
it’s more of a balance thing and knowing how to shift your weight smoothly. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I detest man buns.  Haaaaaaate them.  I *really* hate them when accompanied with scraggly hipster beards.  

But, I'm going in record here to say that Tyler looks much, much, better with his hair up in a bun than he does with it hanging around his face.  It is too......studied.  Too conscious, and too sculptured.  Like a botoxed "Real Housewife", it doesn't move when he moves. 

This was really apparent when he was evicted and we saw Tyler from behind.  He had artfully pulled his hair forward to wave over his shoulders to frame his face, leaving him a bit bare, asymmetrical, and unsightly from behind.  It was all about the front view for the mirror and camera.  That kind of affectation is unattractive, and it shows an obsession with frontwise perception, which I would certainly expect and not necessarily respect from an "Instagram Influencer."

To be fair, I feel the same about women who do the same thing.  Janelle, if you notice, is aware of *all* her angles, so she leaves a swath of hair to cascade down her back as she artfully drapes other swaths over her shoulders.  That may be vanity, but it is detail oriented vanity which demonstrates true commitment which someone who gains sponsorships because of their appearance should exhibit.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Nicole will win simply because I don't want her to. Everything I want does not happen. You're welcome.

Also she told Cody that she's better at cardio than Xmas. She's also the shortest and was ahead two pumpkins to one.

Tyler started the "I'm gonna give a big blow up speech" thing last night during the feeds. He told Enzo  -- who then obviously told the rest. It was done just to mess with their heads and make them sweat. Good for Tyler. I thought he handled his exit well.

I'm not sure why Dani feels betrayed by Nicole? Maybe I missed something - is it just because Nicole is closer to Cody?

Should we read anything into the fact that Cody outed his F2 name with Memphis but not with Enzo or Nicole?

Don't beat yourself up - I just watched it last week LOL.

Also Ian is my new favorite. He says what I think!

I say it again. You're welcome for the prediction. That's it yo, 2020 sucks, Nicole won.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Nicole wins HOH. Ugh! I wanted Christmas to win to bring the crazy. Well there’s always Veto. I guess Cody & Enzo will screw over Memphis or stick to the plan for a male Final 3. This when Cody & EnO will finally show their cards to Memphis if they vote him out. At least, it’s somewhat interesting, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Turned on feeds to a familiar sight: Nicole in bed, sleeping. But this time, she’s not alone. Cody and Christmas are on the next bed, playing backgammon. Enzo is laying on a different bed. And Memphis is... absent. Could it be because he’s in the HoH room? Nobody is saying. 

Nicole woke up to ask who won backgammon. She is sad because she’s not getting a letter from home. So she didn’t win HoH. Everyone else is glum and silent. So I’m guessing they didn’t either.

This is the first time all season I haven’t found out who won here before turning on feeds. It feels like a ghost town, both here and in the BB house! 

Edited by 30 Helens · Reason: Because Nicole can even make winning sound like losing.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

First off, I could do without the creepy HOH music. It was giving me the chills. It looks like a good challenge. I think Nicole could win this since she’s small and light. Memphis is a bigger dude and heavier. Enzo is more gangly and slightly agile. Christmas is athletic but isn’t as tiny as a Nicole. Basically, I have no idea who is going to win. Thoughts? 

I told you so. Nicole is a Como beast and I knew she would win. Actually, it was a lucky guess & my only hint was she was smaller & lighter. I also need to see on Monday if Enzo & Memphis three it and Christmas just lost because she sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, I cannot be the only one who absolutely DIED at Day's scream when she saw Dani in the jury segment. That was some straight up horror movie shit right there.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I got tired of waiting to see if anyone would speak and reveal who won, so looked on Jokers Updates. Nicole won! So why isn’t she in the HoH room? And more importantly, why was she just whining about never having received a letter this season? I guess she just meant she hadn’t received it before now Leave it to Nicole, to complain about things even when the news is good. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size