Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Gummo said:

Now we just watch the pagonging unless Day, Kevin or David get HOH. And knowing David, even if he does, he'll screw it up.

Out of David/Day/Kevin, David is actually the only one with any sense. Which is very sad and tells you all you need to know about this truly heinous season.

I have the feeling that I may finally be free! Well, free-ish because I’ll likely always check in here a little at least.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

What does it mean to call someone an Uncle Tom?

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Out of David/Day/Kevin, David is actually the only one with any sense. Which is very sad and tells you all you need to know about this truly heinous season.

I have the feeling that I may finally be free! Well, free-ish because I’ll likely always check in here a little at least.

He does have really good game sense BUT I know what the fuck he is trying to do with it. 

• Love 1

David just made a deal with Memphis. Shook hands to agree not to use the POV. But contingent upon a vow of secrecy.. LOL. Memphis running the mob now.

4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

What does it mean to call someone an Uncle Tom?

He does have really good game sense BUT I know what the fuck he is trying to do with it. 

It means a black person who serves white people - wants favor from white people - bows to white people.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

As a point of reference Clarence Thomas is often referred to as an Uncle Tom. The origin of that name is from the novel Uncle Tom's Cabin. Don't know if that is still required reading for the youngsters these days.

Davonne this season can be summed up in two words: delusional and blind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Who exactly is in "The Committee?" Is it Enzo or Tyler? If it's Tyler then how does Nicole know that Enzo is Cody's #1? 

Can we just skip to the part where Da'Vonne, David and Kevin are gone so somebody will have to actually do something?

Cody/Nicole/Dani are in an alliance with Enzo called Connect Four. Cody/Dani seem most loyal to this alliance. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I'm still bothered by David's instagram shoot with Jack and Jackson. 

Tyler tells Kevin he is annoyed by Nicole moping around because her friend is gone. He goes Sorry Nicole this is a game and your friend left in a snarky voice.

I kind of like asshole Tyler. Because he always seems so wholesome and boring. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tyler tells Kevin he is annoyed by Nicole moping around because her friend is gone. He goes Sorry Nicole this is a game and your friend left in a snarky voice.

Is this still an act or is this her realizing that she shot herself in the foot b eliminating Ian?

1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I kind of like asshole Tyler. Because he always seems so wholesome and boring. 

Same and I feel like his HOH might not be predictable. 

Just now, grandmabegum said:

Is this still an act or is this her realizing that she shot herself in the foot b eliminating Ian?

To be honest I have no idea. I think she has realized she has made a huge mistake and fucked up big time.

Just now, grandmabegum said:

his or this?

Tyler. I have no idea if he goes the easy route nominating the outsiders or tries to get Nicole and Dani. I think he hates The Committee as much as we do lol.

Also Kevin has told Tyler he voted to keep him.

So Day/Kevin have both told Tyler they voted to keep while I think David told him he voted to keep Ian. Lol.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Same and I feel like his HOH might not be predictable. 

To be honest I have no idea. I think she has realized she has made a huge mistake and fucked up big time.

I think she realized Cody could careless about her or her game.  She was absolutely right in thinking it was time to cut Tyler.  Keeping Tyler only benefited Cody. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, grandmabegum said:

Gotcha, wasn't sure if you meant Memphis as it seems like stuff is getting a little stirred up.

Fair. Memphis is probably going to go Kevin/Day and a backdoor of David. 

Memphis has a plan, but won't tell anyone even Cody. 

He says The Committee is not in danger. I think the only one who would be is Nicole, but that is very low. 

• Love 3
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Fair. Memphis is probably going to go Kevin/Day and a backdoor of David. 

Memphis has a plan, but won't tell anyone even Cody. 

He says The Committee is not in danger. I think the only one who would be is Nicole, but that is very low. 

Memphis is an ass. He's definitely backdooring David and he'll say "This is how you play big brother boy."

• Love 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe I'll finally start one of those shows I keep meaning to start.

I open to suggestions if you find any good ones. 

I need Zingbot to be the legend so they can read into what their edits have been and make adjustments. Oh who am I kidding, that will never happen.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Memphis trying to act like he is some kind of mastermind with a plan when he’s gonna just put up 2 of the 3 outsiders and then put up the third remaining outsider if veto is used is equal parts hilarious and infuriating.

yes!

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Memphis trying to act like he is some kind of mastermind with a plan when he’s gonna just put up 2 of the 3 outsiders and then put up the third remaining outsider if veto is used is equal parts hilarious and infuriating.

The one thing I love about Memphis is that Cody thinks he will have a say and Memphis just shuts him down. Makes me laugh every time. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Also Kevin has told Tyler he voted to keep him.

So Day/Kevin have both told Tyler they voted to keep while I think David told him he voted to keep Ian. Lol.

At least they're trying to play. Probably won't work but kudos to them lol 

Edited by Dmarie019
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

@Luckylondon IS STEVE MOSES CONFIRMED.

Bwah hahahaha! Imagine? I don’t like what that might say about me 🤣 I am now wondering what I shall self-diagnose myself with? We do actually have some things in common though. I don’t recall his irrational dislike of Becky, yet it makes me like him more because I totally get it! Bland Becky is a bizarre person to be so irked by because she seemed nice and harmless, yet I found her so pathetically in need of validation, and a simultaneous know-it-all and I can’t handle that energy constantly. If anyone watches RHOBH, I find Teddi Mellencamp to have a similar energy, but I feel slightly less stabby about Teddi. BB17 was weird because there wasn’t many people that I really enjoyed watching.  I didn’t outright love or dislike Steve. I liked him and I think I recall enjoying him. He was sweet and could be very funny and smart and obviously a good player. At times, I found him rather... infantile? and more enamored with his perception of his own intelligence than his actual academic and social/ emotional performance warranted. He was still in college though, so he was very young. (ETA: I do not mean to imply he was arrogant because I don’t think he was... maybe just a bit impressed with himself? But who on BB isn’t?). That said, I did not find him impaired in reading social cues outside of the standard norms and I did not find him comparable to Ian in display of autistic spectrum behaviors. He was nerdy and he owned it and played it up a bit, yet he was able to read how things were going and also was self-aware and way more flexible than Ian. Vanessa really helped him as a security blanket and protector and guide in the game, yet I give him credit for positioning himself in that “student/apprentice” role to her and then cutting her at the end in order to win. They were both extremely high in musical intelligence and I found that interesting to watch them bond about concepts in the physics of sound. He was obviously right on that Becky was basic and aggressively Abercrombie-ly boring AF. I actually like him way more now!! Yo, Shoutout Steve Moses!!

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Bwah hahahaha! Imagine? I don’t like what that might say about me 🤣 I am now wondering what I shall self-diagnose myself with? We do actually have some things in common though, and I don’t want to take a look at that 😂 I don’t recall his irrational dislike of Becky, yet it makes me like him more because I totally get it! I am pretty even keeled on the hamsters and see the good and their flaws and rarely become passionate in either direction about them, yet I appreciate what they individually bring and find interest in what gets in the way of their success. I realized that to have Becky be the first HG that I truly have the bitch eating crackers feeling about that I would yell it out loud to the amusement of my chat roommates is funny because it came out of nowhere and was atypical for me. Bland Becky is a bizarre person to be so irked by because she seemed nice and harmless, yet I found her so pathetically in need of validation, and a simultaneous know-it-all and I can’t handle that energy constantly. If anyone watches RHOBH, I find Teddi Mellencamp to have a similar energy, but I feel slightly less stabby about Teddi. BB17 was weird because there wasn’t many people that I really enjoyed watching.  I didn’t outright like or dislike Steve Moses. He was ok and had some good qualities and was also slightly annoying. I found him rather... infantile? and more enamored with his perception of his own intelligence than his actual academic and social/ emotional performance warranted. That said, I did not find him impaired in reading social cues outside of the standard norms and I did not find him comparable to Ian in display of autistic spectrum behaviors. He was nerdy and he owned it and played it up a bit, yet he was able to read how things were going and also was self-aware and way more flexible than Ian. Vanessa really helped him as a security blanket and protector and guide in the game, yet I give him credit for positioning himself in that “student/apprentice” role to her and then cutting her at the end in order to win. They were both extremely high in musical intelligence and I found that interesting to watch them bond about concepts in the physics of sound. He was obviously right on that Becky was basic and aggressively Abercrombie-ly boring AF. I actually like him way more now!!

FWIW, I liked Steve. He wasn't my favorite or anything (Johnny Mac!!) but he's the only winner from the teens that I don't feel compelled to shit talk, or at least put an asterisk next to (Rachel). He doesn't deserve being lumped in with the likes of Andy, Nicole and Josh.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Perhaps it will be Dan, just to offer commentary (sent to the Jury House on a split screen) of how poorly Ian played this season. "Gee, I won, came back and finished second. How did you do, Ian?"

When Julie was talking to Ian last night and mentioned how he won his first game and is first in the jury his second one, I literally said out loud to the screen "you know who wasn't a winner who went to jury right away when he came back? DAN."

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm wrong. They get in a argument. I am trying to find out what exactly was said. 

Twitter:

Kevin- Here is the reason why I can sense he (David) is lying...every time I try to get to something, he dodges it. He is like "you dont understand I have to deal with the narrative that I'm an Uncle Tom". Da'Vonne- Because you are #BB22

23 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

FWIW, I liked Steve. He wasn't my favorite or anything (Johnny Mac!!) but he's the only winner from the teens that I don't feel compelled to shit talk, or at least put an asterisk next to (Rachel). He doesn't deserve being lumped in with the likes of Andy, Nicole and Josh.

I liked Steve too and I loooove me some Johnny Mac! He was my fave that season ♥️.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, PaperTree said:

What was that cryptic inspirational Zen whatever that Julie said when she was signing off?

So the first week, Julie said in an interview that her "golden rule" closing remark was her way of saying Black Lives Matter without actually saying Black Lives Matter. Because they didn't want to risk alienating the portion of the audience that falls in the All/Blue Lives Matter camp is my assumption (and looking at some of the different comments on social media platforms... yeesh, some Facebook BB fans are one step away from white sheets and pointy hats). But now she keeps bleating out these faux-inspirational edging into toxic positivity quotes because... she can? Because after the #EllenExposedParty she figures we need to be told to be kind otherwise we would forget? Because they finally loaded the Pinterest app into Chenbot and she scrolls through it during commercial breaks?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, keke23 said:

As a point of reference Clarence Thomas is often referred to as an Uncle Tom. The origin of that name is from the novel Uncle Tom's Cabin. Don't know if that is still required reading for the youngsters these days.

Davonne this season can be summed up in two words: delusional and blind.

As an AA woman who claims to be for BLM and if I'm not mistaken wears an Africa necklace, she should be ashamed of herself for her response to Kevin about David and Uncle Tom.

Add this to the many reasons I can't stand this bitch....I hope she goes to jury before David.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Jessica from last season is the one that made the comment David doesn't want to work with minorities. They got into a fight over it.  She said on her podcast with Kemi and Ovi's girlfriend that it stemmed from him wanting to be part of Gr8ful and the Instagram photoshoot he did with Jackson and Jack. David said he did the Instagram photo shoot for "clout". Also, Kemi and Jessica said she felt David was dismissive of her experience in the house after the season. I know Day said Kemi talked to her about David before the season.

I don't like that Day used this the term, but I think out of all the black people that have been on this show Kemi had one of the worst experiences (so did Howard and Candace) and it's hard for me to like David or Nicole Anthony who were so dismissive to her experience and how burned she feels from the two of them. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5

A couple of notes from Joker’s which caught my eye:

Fri 1:26 PM PT 11am Cody: If I'm on slop I have to watch my diet so my stool isn't rock hard and it rips me apart and bleeds. When I wipe my ass I'm like did I crack my head open? 

So you know your stools get harder when you’re on slop?  Drink more water, you idiot.

Fri 2:01 PM PT Memphis tells Kevin that certain sushi restaurants don't get fresh fish from distributors on Sundays so you might not want to eat sushi on Sundays.

Now THAT is valuable information for your everyday life.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The one thing I love about Memphis is that Cody thinks he will have a say and Memphis just shuts him down. Makes me laugh every time. 

He just does what Cody would do anyway so it doesn't really entertain me.

10 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

I'm in my account. Where do I go to add the Code? I can't find where it goes. 😞

It's under the Subscription & Billing section. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Jessica from last season is the one that made the comment David doesn't want to work with minorities. They got into a fight over it.  She said on her podcast with Kemi and Ovi's girlfriend that it stemmed from him wanting to be part of Gr8ful and the Instagram photoshoot he did with Jackson and Jack. David said he did the Instagram photo shoot for "clout". Also, Kemi and Jessica said she felt David was dismissive of her experience in the house after the season. I know Day said Kemi talked to her about David before the season.

I don't like that Day used this the term, but I think out of all the black people that have been on this show Kemi had one of the worst experiences (so did Howard and Candace) and it's hard for me to like David or Nicole Anthony who were so dismissive to her experience and how burned she feels from the two of them. 

Thanks. I understand that. David is between a rock and hard place really. I understand Kemi's feelings. However, I also understand David's. He prefers to educate others and inform and discuss things without piling hate on top of hate. It's an approach that is a personal choice and shouldn't necessarily be called out because of skin color by the black or white community. Kemi is equally justified in handling things in her preferred way. Davonne hasn't liked David from day 1. That's okay. It's frustrating because he's trying to be her ally. But its her choice too.  I'm sure he feels like he can't win regardless. I guess he feels like he has no tribe at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I'm not quick to dismiss Day because of her feelings about David. I over her poor poor read on the game and willingness to believe the Committee but not the people she should be working with.

I always side eyed David after his season because he did come off as dismissive of Kemi and have an overzealousNess when it came to saying that wasn't my experience. He never wanted to say anything negative about the racists in all the interviews I saw.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Thanks. I understand that. David is between a rock and hard place really. I understand Kemi's feelings. However, I also understand David's. He prefers to educate others and inform and discuss things without piling hate on top of hate. It's an approach that is a personal choice and shouldn't necessarily be called out because of skin color by the black or white community. Kemi is equally justified in handling things in her preferred way. Davonne hasn't liked David from day 1. That's okay. It's frustrating because he's trying to be her ally. But its her choice too.  I'm sure he feels like he can't win regardless. I guess he feels like he has no tribe at all.

To Kemi's credit she said she doesn't really want to talk about the whole situation with David or respond to Nicole Anthony saying on her podcast that she ignored the clips Kemi sent her about because she would rather remember her original season in a happier way which is super problematic.  I do think whatever Kemi said to Day before the season impacted Day's feelings towards David. 

On a game level David has been a problematic ally. As Taran said every time he tells the truth it comes off as lying.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

Must be nomination time. 

back to Cody’s First season. He just got an HOH win taken away from him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (hope those laughing emojis show up)

15 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I’m really hoping that the new neighbor next door is Jessie.  And that he annoys the shit out of them. 

I hated it when Jessie kept popping up but I think I’d love it now. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I'm not quick to dismiss Day because of her feelings about David. I over her poor poor read on the game and willingness to believe the Committee but not the people she should be working with.

I always side eyed David after his season because he did come off as dismissive of Kemi and have an overzealousNess when it came to saying that wasn't my experience. He never wanted to say anything negative about the racists in all the interviews I saw.

I like Day, but yeah this is how I feel. From wanting to get rid of Janelle week 2 because of her relationship with Bay (that's an issue once you get to week 6). The stupid lie she told week 1 about wanting to keep Keesha. She has made a lot of unnecessary mistakes. 

• Love 5

The Committee is a group of six - Nicole, Cody, Dani, Memphis, Tyler and I think Christmas.

And yet, Enzo plans to be in the final four with Cody, Tyler and Memphis. Which will probably happen. Which means Dani and Nicole, if not Christmas, should realize that. 

I can't decide if they're all idiots, or just bad players, or both. We have to sleepwalk through week after week of easy vote-outs because nobody has the smarts to make a game move. 

• Love 8

So Memphis' masterful brilliant plan is to nominate hmmm.... To his credit, I'm now interested to see. I'm guessing Kevin and Davonne since he made the deal with David.  David should have said - " deal if I won't go on the block AT ALL this week." I really hope this is not the sneaky brilliant plan. I'm manifesting Nicole on the block. Does anyone think Tyler?

Edited by Tuxcat

This is tough for me because I instantly fell in love with Day and Jason, and I have been rooting for Day ever since. But yep, she is not good at this game 😞

Also, I get misogyny vibes from Memphis, big time.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

...well, Cody's head is frequently up his own ass so I guess it makes sense?

Ooops!....i thought he was referring to his little head... 

If that's the case.. I don't want to know..why it's bleeding, where it's been or who's ass it's befriended  😫

• LOL 5