Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I've never forgiven Boogie for convincing Erika he wanted to marry her purely for game reasons and laughing about it in the DR. Mind you, Will was totally complicit, but Boogie was the one who actually did it. It was disgusting. 

Same. It was so gross since Erika was just out of a 5 year relationship with Josh Souza and you can tell she was not in a good place when it came to a romantic relationship. Everyone in the house knew it too. James Rhine jury question bringing up Alison was a low blow. 

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

They won't have Boogie unless this show does not want to have any relationship with Dr Will again.  Boogie threatened Dr Will and his family and was arrested. It sounded  very scary from the police report.

I had not heard this tea! Seems Boogie is a jealous loser who can't get anyone to put him on TV without Will, who is the only one in their little "pair" that people actually like. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

So since we are about half an hour away from coming back to live, who do we think won?

I was leaning towards Tyler/Cody from what I saw...but you never know if either one could have had a Kaitlyn moment on the puzzle.

think we have another hour to go...

There's the possibility that they all just really suck at the puzzle and still haven't put it together. It did look like Enzo did a minor Clown Shoe on a piece that had fallen behind the platform (but of course he would find it quickly and it may be a dummy piece). 

Or CBS just sucks. I think I'll go with that one. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

There's the possibility that they all just really suck at the puzzle and still haven't put it together. It did look like Enzo did a minor Clown Shoe on a piece that had fallen behind the platform (but of course he would find it quickly and it may be a dummy piece). 

Or CBS just sucks. I think I'll go with that one. 

Maybe David finished it but forgot to hit the buzzer and they are all just waiting for him to remember?

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Twitter spoilers saying David won ... take it for what it's worth.

Wishful thinking!

ETA- his own twitter said he's not good at puzzles LOL - though it also said he wasn't good in the dark either - love Ovi.

Edited by Tuxcat
1 minute ago, MitaJo said:

I had not heard this tea! Seems Boogie is a jealous loser who can't get anyone to put him on TV without Will, who is the only one in their little "pair" that people actually like. 

He knows it too, which is why he had a crazy meltdown at Will turning down The Amazing Race.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

He knows it too, which is why he had a crazy meltdown at Will turning down The Amazing Race.

All that drama over a show that's past its golden age.

*looks at what forum I'm posting in*

Wait a minute...

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

While we wait for the feeds to come back, I thought I would share with you all that I accidentally pulled a Raven and undercooked my sole just a bit tonight. Because I decided to keep eating it despite being slightly underdone in the middle (my pan was too hot), I'd just like to say that it was an honour serving with all of you. You're wonderful people and I'll miss you.

Oh and if I don't die, I didn't mean any of that. 

Oh and feeds are back.

Da'Vonne, Cody, (in another room) Kevin, David, and Enzo aren't wearing the key.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What was the reasoning for Day, Kevin, and David to vote out Tyler? Did they ever say?

Did they really think the votes were there to vote him out or were they trying to force a tie? 

This vote should make it crystal clear to them that it's Day, David, and Kev against everyone else.

Last night Day and Kevin were talking in bed before going asleep and Day said that David is just weird. She said that when he talks to her she just goes "mmhmm" (just basically agreeing with everything he says) and she said that she told him that no one bought his fake crying act at noms. But everytime I've seen them talk, David seems like a totally different person than he does around everyone else...like he's normal, and thoughtful with good ideas and Day definitely shares her thoughts with him. So, idk if she was trying to mislead Kevin or what.

The reason I bring it up is because of Nicole's plan to blame David for flipping...I'm just wondering if Day will fall for it or if she doesn't trust Kevin enough to tell him the truth.

She also said that Cody wouldn't put her up if he won HOH. I meannnnn, I really hope that she doesn't think that.

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Womp womp womp.

81IENVH.png

I wish I could muster up some sympathy for Nicole, but no.  She could possibly have saved Ian.  Dani may have voted him out in a tie anyway, but she didn't get the chance.  Yet Nicole will wander around crying and whining that it's not fair she lost her puppy.

• Love 5
Just now, Coco88 said:

Well I won’t be watching the show this week.

There's really no point until Veto is played. And if David or Kevin take themselves off the block, Da'Vonne will be replacement. The only potential spoiler is if the same thing happens this week: Da'Vonne wins Veto, uses it to save one of them, Enzo goes up in their place, and whoever remained on the block gets voted out anyway. Woo. 

• Love 3

It’s all about the veto this week. The original noms plus the backdoor. Let’s take a wild guess who it won’t be. There’s been no back and forth this whole season and it’s going to end that way, too. It will be up to the committees to finish out the season. I’m guessing a two male finale. Shocking! 

• Love 1

Damn. I figured it would be Memphis, since he was way ahead of everybody else when the episode was ending. Maybe he’ll put up Nicole and Dani, since they dared to question the sanctity of the Dictatorship, I mean, Committee.

Who am I kidding, of course it will be Kevin and David. In Memphis’ defense, though <gag> , I think he pretty much has to nominate David, who has been going full Inigo Montoya toward Memphis since his first HoH.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, keke23 said:

Totally agree. I don't think it's a case of Memphis being racist at all. Though, if I was one of those poor Cajuns, I might take exception

Nothing to do with BB but kind of does. My brother was on assignment in Louisiana last week. He said an older white guy was telling him a story and kept referring to a really nice "colored" girl. My brother asked should he be offended. In the end we just laughed and said that's progress in 2020 because who knows what term he may have been comfortable using a few years ago. 

Back to Big Brother. I'm so afraid for tonight's HOH comp. I just no someone I deeply dislike (Xmas or Cody) is going to win. Has anyone been talking about throwing?

I will probably get hell for this but, my friend who is black (That does need to be said for the context of what I am about to post) gets offended by the term People of Color.  He always says to me, "Why do white liberals think calling me a POC is any different than calling me colored?  Just because they add two words in front of it does not make it less offensive to me."

That is his view on the term POC, that is why I never use that term and I do cringe when I see it.  I mean most people seem to be okay tossing it around but due to my friend's view on it, I am not a fan of the term.

4 hours ago, Lamima said:

Who is the legend moving in to the neighbor house?

My guess would be either Cowboy or Jenn City.

• Useful 9
  • Love 3

I'm a person of color who does not mind the term at all. My sister and I are African American and Native American on both sides of our family, and she looks more AA while I look more NA and some people think we are Polynesian. 

The term "Person of Color" is used because it is a larger catch all when people don't want to limit to one specific race or do not know a specific race and do not want to be offensive. 

So, yes, people do not think of it as calling someone "colored" because it is less limiting and more inclusive. There is also an issue with using the terms African American and Native American when you do not know the country of origin of the person. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Christina said:

I'm a person of color who does not mind the term at all. My sister and I are African American and Native American on both sides of our family, and she looks more AA while I look more NA and some people think we are Polynesian. 

The term "Person of Color" is used because it is a larger catch all when people don't want to limit to one specific race or do not know a specific race and do not want to be offensive. 

So, yes, people do not think of it as calling someone "colored" because it is less limiting and more inclusive. There is also an issue with using the terms African American and Native American when you do not know the country of origin of the person. 

I understand why it is used, he always says, "Just call me Frank or black and we're good."  That is always his go to line when anyone says anything like that to him.  I guess my point being is, he finds it offensive because he views it as nothing more than a politically correct term for white liberals to use to feel good about themselves for not saying colored people, while he does not see the difference between the two words.  Whereas you do not find the term offensive at all.  That is why I stay away from the term all together because I never know who may or may not find it offensive.

It is like the term Latinx, I started seeing it pop up in media that has a liberal bent to it a few years ago and I had no clue what it meant.  I remember asking another friend of mine who is from Guatemala, if he knew he was Latinx and he laughed and said he did not even know what that meant.  I told him and he rolled his eyes and laughed.

Just to be clear, I am not trying to make fun of liberals here as I am a center leaning lefty myself.  I just always wonder if these terms that start out in academia with good intentions really mean much to the communities that they are supposed to be used for.  Or if a lot of the members of the communities are like, "What the hell does that mean?" or "That term does not represent me."

Anyway, back on topic it sucks that Memphis won HOH.  I really wanted to see something, anything that could mess this game up just a little bit.  I always find the best seasons are the ones where there is a back and fourth between two opposing groups.  Or even when there is many opposing groups going against each other (Though I do not think that has ever happened on the American version, but I do think it has happened on the Canadian version unless I am misremembering).

Edited by BK1978
Just fixing some typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

David, who has been going full Inigo Montoya toward Memphis since his first HoH.

Hahahahahahaha the image in my head!

20 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Why are the people on these boards so much more respectful and enlightening than the so-called influencers on my TV? 

I dare say it's because we? Are awesome.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8