Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Taran was speculating this morning it could be the comp Jessica won last year. 

I had to look at what comp Jessica won (it was a true/false picture comp) because there's only one comp that comes to mind when Jessica comes up.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, leocadia said:

I've seen it mentioned several times that Cody wanted Dani to put up Day instead of Ian.  Wasn't that impossible because she won the veto and used it on Kevin?  Doesn't that keep her safe from the renom as well?  Kevin was vetoed, David was "safe" due to his power and Day was the veto holder.  The only options Dani had were  The Committee, Enzo or Ian...you'd think he'd be happy that she went with Ian.  Cody really can't handle any adversity at all.

Cody should be grateful that Dani didn't put up his "Root" F2 partner Enzo

Enzo isn't in the committee and he's won competitions this season while Ian hasn't done anything but bitch about people who were trying to help him.

Cody is such a freaking baby, he expects everyone to clear the way for him to win.

Ugh!!... The thought of Cody winning makes me want to stab something 😤

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

They probably will make Franzel look like a victim who had her hand forced by the big evil house alliance (...that she's working with?) but I like the idea of Franzel losing like Paul by one vote if she gets to F2. I hope she brought the same shirt...

I have no desire to see Nicole wear a picnic blanket romper again.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Cody should be grateful that Dani didn't put up his "Root" F2 partner Enzo

Enzo isn't in the committee and he's won competitions this season while Ian hasn't done anything but bitch about people who were trying to help him.

Cody is such a freaking baby, he expects everyone to clear the way for him to win.

Ugh!!... The thought of Cody winning makes me want to stab something 😤

Enzo has also played a better game than Ian. Ian has spent 5 weeks not doing anything besides following Nicole room to room. Has refused multiple alliance requests. Enzo has a good relationship with almost every person in the house. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I totally thought he said "an idiot" but people are saying listening to the actual sentence he was going to say "David and Ni...." but it was so slurred together it could have totally been "david is an i...."   to me it was more of a frustrated sigh at the end of his sentence as he rolls over. 

But Memphis's lead up to it which is pretty clear is.... "David is _______" 

I can understand people saying that what he said was  "David is AN IDIOT" but I don't understand how it could be "David is Nicole" or "David is a Nicole" it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Joan of Argh
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh Tyler can fuck off with that speech being a nonstop informercial for Tangela. Ian after a bratty week does give a nice eviction speech.

Completely agree... Tyler should be smarter than that. All that Angela stuff doesn't help with jury management either.

• Love 9

Tyler does an infomercial for his speech.

Christmas - Ian

Enzo - Ian

Da'Vonne - Tyler!

Cody - Ian

Kevin - Tyler!

Rocky Top - Ian

David - Tyler!

Nicole - Ian

Coward!!!!  Rats! I thought something interesting was going to happen.

Ian ignores the ones who tried to save him.

Edited by Lamb18
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

But Memphis's lead up to it which is pretty clear is.... "David is _______" 

I can understand people saying that what he said was  "David is AN IDIOT" but I don't understand how it could be "David is Nicole" or "David is a Nicole" it doesn't make any sense.

I guess right before cody said “David said Nicole” and Memphis was repeating that? 
I don’t care enough to go back and watch it- that’s just what I’m reading on twitter and Reddit. 

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Is Rachel Reilly  going to move next  door to tortue Nicole?

Omggggg let’s wish this to happen! 

Just now, Lamima said:

Who is the legend moving in to the neighbor house?

They didn’t say. 

I’m irritated we don’t even get to watch hoh comps this year. 

• Love 2
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

Omggggg let’s wish this to happen! 

I don’t know why that quote is there. 

Every week I am so put off by Julie making the peon wear a mask. Especially since they are repeatedly tested and pretty much quarantined and she’s out in the real world. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Could be Boogie. Or Rachel. Or Paul. 

They won't have Boogie unless this show does not want to have any relationship with Dr Will again.  Boogie threatened Dr Will and his family and was arrested. It sounded  very scary from the police report.

• Useful 2

Is Julie huge or was it just the persepective they chose that made Ian look so tiny during the interview.  He looked like a little kid in a regular sized chair.  I've never noticed that with any of her other interviews, and Ian seemed smaller but not that tiny in the house.  It was disconcerting.  

Also, that show was not the same one that I've been reading about all week, lol.  Sure, Nicole is a big hero.

I didn’t watch the show yet.  I’m not sure if I want to.  I guess it will depend on who wins HoH.  I was wondering though what was the reaction of the houseguests to the vote.  Did Tyler follow Dani’s (or was it a Nicole) script to hug David and thank him for the vote?

Tonight was interesting but I expect the next few episodes to be one long pagonging. Day, David and Kevin go first for sure and I'm not even going to comment about that. Once they're gone I suppose there will be some fun to be had as people fight things out. 

Of course Day, David or Kevin could win HOH but what little I saw tonight was not promising. I give them a 5% chance of winning. 

Sigh. I hate being bored. Maybe the next door neighbour will shake things up. I'm guessing Rachel R., Dr. Will or Dan. 

• Love 3

I’m randomly watching an old season and landed on Nicole and Cody’s season. Totally forgot they were on a season together. Totally forgot Cody was cast before Paulie. 
On Nicole’s intro video she says she has to have someone to cuddle while sleeping. 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

BB put out this statement about Memphis.  I don’t know what Memphis was trying to say but when has BB ever cared about hate speech.

F5F3622A-3B4B-4888-99E3-0C4B68EF0A58.jpeg

I watched it & I'm still not sure either way.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

BB put out this statement about Memphis

Good for them. No doubt BB will be attacked anyway for all the times people think they should have said something but didn't, but I'm happy that for once they just came out and told everyone "You're mistaken. He didn't say that." I don't care why they did it either, I just like it when the truth comes out once in awhile. People shouldn't be destroyed online for something they never even said. 

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

BB put out this statement about Memphis.  I don’t know what Memphis was trying to say but when has BB ever cared about hate speech.

F5F3622A-3B4B-4888-99E3-0C4B68EF0A58.jpeg

“Hate speech will not be tolerated” in the Big Brother house?

C41B0F12-3DF0-4FFB-AA0D-DAAF8E03DFEC.gif

Edited by JediDVguy
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

They won't have Boogie unless this show does not want to have any relationship with Dr Will again.  Boogie threatened Dr Will and his family and was arrested. It sounded  very scary from the police report.

lol like Big Brother would ever choose Boogie over Will.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

lol like Big Brother would ever choose Boogie over Will.

I've never forgiven Boogie for convincing Erika he wanted to marry her purely for game reasons and laughing about it in the DR. Mind you, Will was totally complicit, but Boogie was the one who actually did it. It was disgusting. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I've never forgiven Boogie for convincing Erika he wanted to marry her purely for game reasons and laughing about it in the DR. Mind you, Will was totally complicit, but Boogie was the one who actually did it. It was disgusting. 

And rewarded with half a million dollars!

raw

• Love 4
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Wut? How did I miss this? Huh, the only thing I never liked about Will was Boogie. OK then - Google time.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Who is the legend moving in to the neighbor house?

Well, my first thought was Rachel, but her pregnancy would make that problematic.

Second thought was Dan, but that could provide support for Memphis (or whoever he is today... I can't keep up.)

I've seen Victor as a suggestion, but that would provide aid and comfort to Nicole.  I don't think ANYONE wants that.

There's always Jeff.  I'll duck to avoid the rotten tomatoes flying my way.  Same for Paul.

A few others ran through my head, but I settled on ...  Jesse!  Mr Pectacular himself.  BB seems to have a really high opinion of him.  And he can be totally annoying with his schtick.  We can watch Xmas totally forget about everything gamewise as she puppy dogs around the house behind him.

• LOL 9