Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

There is now a change.org petition to get Memphis removed from the house due to racism.

And TMZ is on the case with a very biased look at the clip. They added a bleep to the clip in an attempt to make it sound even worse than it was and claims that Cody used a hand signal to stop him from saying a slur. 

26 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So for now Ian and everyone think he has David, Day, Kevin, Nicole with Dani as tie. But Ian also believes he has Cody which no one is supposed to no about so he believes he is now for sure safe.  Nicole will secretly not vote for Ian though - and then say it was David who flipped thereby making David the target of everyone... OR... Enzo throws a hinky and it works like originally planned with Dani breaking the tie and she will blame that all on Nicole... OR... 8-0.... fun times... 

Please Enzo, throw that hinky vote. PLEASE! Lol

Omg, I want Dani to have to break a tie so bad and for Nicole to get blamed. That would be so awesome. If not, I hope it's 8-0 so that Nicole can't hide and Ian knows who betrayed him, because if it's 5-3 he'll blame David, Kevin, and Da'Vonne which is so predictable and boring.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And TMZ is on the case with a very biased look at the clip. They added a bleep to the clip in an attempt to make it sound even worse than it was and claims that Cody used a hand signal to stop him from saying a slur. 

Adding the bleep is enough of a turd move, but they also abbreviate it "n****r," indicating that he got the whole word out.

• Love 3

Dani is defending Day blowing up her HOH week to Cody saying that they should hold off getting rid of Day. Dani's defense is Day did not actively blow up my HOH week to hurt me she did it to because the move was best for her.

Edited by choclatechip45
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

24 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

Adding the bleep is enough of a turd move, but they also abbreviate it "n****r," indicating that he got the whole word out.

Did Memphis not say the n word? I don't watch the feeds I just read what you all report.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I have to say it is super cruel what Nicole is doing to Ian. There is playing a game and humiliating someone on television. She is doing the latter. 

Sad part is she believes she is doing it for Ian’s good. 

Does anyone else wonder what this game would have been like if Tyler, Jani, Kaysar went head to head with Dani, Cody and Nicole?

Who knows who everyone else would have gravitated to.

• Useful 1
33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yikes. I'm not going to try and pretend I know what Memphis was going to say or not say, but I didn't hear him say it, and it's terrible to outright imply that he did. Am I missing hearing him completing the sentence?

What a mess.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Did Memphis not say the n word? I don't watch the feeds I just read what you all report.

Not from what I’ve read.  

Hope BB/CBS somebody stands up for him.  It’s bad enough to be reported when it’s the truth and when it’s not it is criminal.   

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, himela said:

Wait didn't Memphis tell Ian that he's not voting for him to stay?

I don't think it matters. He blames Day for using the veto as the reason he's on the block, instead of Dani, you know, the person who actually put him on the block. So I'm sure he'll find a way to blame those 3.

Edited by Summerday
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Memphis cut himself off before the end of the sentence so there's literally no way to tell what he intended to say but he did not say the actual word itself. When the clip hit Twitter, people were claiming that's what he was going to say and recorded their own gasps and OMGs over it so it became very leading which is what TMZ ran with. But no, the actual slur did not come from Memphis in that clip. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Does anyone else wonder what this game would have been like if Tyler, Jani, Kaysar went head to head with Dani, Cody and Nicole?

Who knows who everyone else would have gravitated to.

I do! Probably would have been Tyler/Janelle/Kaysar/David/Bay/Day/Xmas/ vs Dani/Cody/Nicole/Enzo/Memphis with Kaysar getting all paranoid because he saw Tyler talking to Cody and giving him James Rhine flashbacks lol. Also Ian and Kevin would have been the floaters. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Memphis cut himself off before the end of the sentence so there's literally no way to tell what he intended to say but he did not say the actual word itself. When the clip hit Twitter, people were claiming that's what he was going to say and recorded their own gasps and OMGs over it so it became very leading which is what TMZ ran with. But no, the actual slur did not come from Memphis in that clip. 

Ok, thanks. I figured if he had actually said it there would something on here about it. I can't stand him but facts are important. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, grandmabegum said:

You'd think viewers of Big Brother would know that just by putting a bleep sound into a sentence you can make anything sound bad! How many comps have there been now where they have to guess the bleeped words?

40 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

No. If the twidiots actually listened to what was said, and the context around it, it's pretty obvious he was going to call David "an idiot" and stopped in the middle. Because David is an idiot.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Nah, she believes she's doing it for her good.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Hope BB/CBS somebody stands up for him.  It’s bad enough to be reported when it’s the truth and when it’s not it is criminal.   

They've never stood up for the black people who have to deal with the various microaggressions every season so why would they stand up for this? 

I can't at this nasty plan they have now. I get that lying is part of the game but this is beyond. And the sucky thing is that Kevin and Day are so bad at the game that they'll probably believe it really was David who voted Ian out and they'll target him. Just watch Day, Kevin, or David win HOH and then pull a FOUTTE. This season is evil! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kevin goes back to Ian and tells him to stop crying

Kevin told someone to stop crying?  I'd say something about a pot and a kettle, but maybe that's not the best choice today, 😉  Let's just say "The shoe is on the other foot this week"

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

You'd think viewers of Big Brother would know that just by putting a bleep sound into a sentence you can make anything sound bad! How many comps have there been now where they have to guess the bleeped words?

The other fun thing is to bleep things that don't even need to be bleeped.

13 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

No. If the twidiots actually listened to what was said, and the context around it, it's pretty obvious he was going to call David "an idiot" and stopped in the middle. Because David is an idiot.

I like this because it goes with my delightful conspiracy theory that Memphis wasn't going to say the N word, but like people on this board and twitter CODY couldn't really understand him and jumped to the conclusion that he was going to say the N word and stopped him. Run with that TMZ!

• Love 1

Here's my final thoughts about Memphis and his use of "c*** ass." In that conversation, he was talking about poor, white Cajuns and how they talk. What he fails to realize is that the phrase, I'm sure, started off as a way of insulting poor whites by comparing them to blacks, hence the inclusion of the racist slur "c***." I'm sure Memphis has heard that word many times to describe that specific dialect of poor whites in his community, and because he's white, he didn't think too deeply about it because as a white man, he has absorbed bucket loads of racist (and homophobic) slang, stereotypes, attitudes, and beliefs living in America, some of which he recognizes as offensive, and some of which he's likely blind to. 

Finally, since he clearly wasn't referring to black Americans when he used the word "c*** ass," I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if others aren't, that's fine too. 

I'm just not on the train who thinks Memphis needs to be canceled, yet...:) 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nah, she believes she's doing it for her good

They've never stood up for the black people who have to deal with the various microaggressions every season so why would they stand up for this? 

I can't at this nasty plan they have now. I get that lying is part of the game but this is beyond. And the sucky thing is that Kevin and Day are so bad at the game that they'll probably believe it really was David who voted Ian out and they'll target him. Just watch Day, Kevin, or David win HOH and then pull a FOUTTE. This season is evil! 

I would feel better about this move if Nicole owned it as a game move. The fact she has talked openly how she wants to make sure the people at home see her in a good light shows that she knows she is humiliating Ian and is taking some sort of glee about that. The only thing I can compare it to is Erika backstabbing Danielle in All-Stars it was a shitty move on Erika's part because Danielle was her ally, but I never felt like she did it to purposely humiliate Danielle. I will never forgot how embarrassed I was for Danielle when she kept ringing the door bell.  I would argue Erika/Danielle friendship at the time was closer than Ian/Nicole friendship is now.  It is amazing how Nicole is tanking her game for Cody/Dani. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I'm confused: since when is lying about your vote considered cruel? Is there more to this dastardly moustache curling plan? Or is it because it's Ian and he's become infantilized and coddled?

We all know that Boogie is the shits but as he infamously said "You can bounce cheques in the Big Brother house". 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm confused: since when is lying about your vote considered cruel? Is there more to this dastardly moustache curling plan? Or is it because it's Ian and he's become infantilized and coddled?

We all know that Boogie is the shits but as he infamously said "You can bounce cheques in the Big Brother house". 

That's fair. I definitely think the latter has to do with it. 

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

That's fair. I definitely think the latter has to do with it. 

I mean, all it does is screw up Franzel's game at the jury level and create a bitter jury against her. People lie about their votes all the time - not so much this season, they just pretend like they don't know and no one talks to anyone until the 11th hour when they finally come clean. I know Ian is the woobie of the season but I'm prime for some actual game drama. (Like that's ever going to happen.)

Memphis n word controversy reached my mom who is a casual fan. I had to send her the clip that I don't think Memphis said it. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

I mean, all it does is screw up Franzel's game at the jury level and create a bitter jury against her. People lie about their votes all the time - not so much this season, they just pretend like they don't know and no one talks to anyone until the 11th hour when they finally come clean. I know Ian is the woobie of the season but I'm prime for some actual game drama. (Like that's ever going to happen.)

Same part of me is annoyed that the show will edit her into a victim in all of this lol.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Same part of me is annoyed that the show will edit her into a victim in all of this lol.

They probably will make Franzel look like a victim who had her hand forced by the big evil house alliance (...that she's working with?) but I like the idea of Franzel losing like Paul by one vote if she gets to F2. I hope she brought the same shirt...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Memphis n word controversy reached my mom who is a casual fan. I had to send her the clip that I don't think Memphis said it. 

I don't want to watch this show for this reason - it's going to be an awful edit to endure.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They probably will make Franzel look like a victim who had her hand forced by the big evil house alliance (...that she's working with?) but I like the idea of Franzel losing like Paul by one vote if she gets to F2. I hope she brought the same shirt...

That would be pretty glorious!

• Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

I don't want to watch this show for this reason - it's going to be an awful edit to endure.

I think we're going to get an angry Ian edit which I'll relish in. Well, I'll relish in the comments on social media about how MEEN BB is to show Ian as a flawed human being like he actually is. I may even make popcorn. Twitter is going to tie themselves into knots, Reddit is going to point and laugh at Twitter and act like they're far superior (spoiler: they're not), tumblr is too busy being all about unicorns and rainbows and sometimes junk pictures and I don't know what happens on IG but it scares me like the dark did when I was five so I hide under the covers and pretend that BB IG doesn't exist. 

• LOL 7

The nastiness imo is coming from the plan to pin only 3 votes going to Tyler on David. That's part of the game, but when it's an alliance of all white people, most of whom have said their fair share of microaggressions, against the only remaining minority players it's just gross as hell to watch. And it sucks doubly because Day and Kevin will probably buy it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And given his ugly comments about Ian earlier in the week, Grumpy Gramps is not coming across as a beacon of sensitivity. 

I think we figured out week 2 that Memphis doesn't care to be sensitive about anything. 

1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

No, people figured out he was going to say Nicole and that's where people are getting the "Ni...." 

3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

No, people figured out he was going to say Nicole and that's where people are getting the "Ni...." 

Or 'an idiot.' So he could have said like at least 3 different things. We'll never really know because he doesn't actually finish his thought for some reason.

38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nah, she believes she's doing it for her good

Because he didn't actually say it so he shouldn't be crucified for it.  Be angry because he's an insensitive grumpy asshole, that's fine. But you can't go after him for something he didn't do. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

The nastiness imo is coming from the plan to pin only 3 votes going to Tyler on David. That's part of the game, but when it's an alliance of all white people, most of whom have said their fair share of microaggressions, against the only remaining minorities it's just gross as hell to watch. And it sucks doubly because Day and Kevin will probably buy it.

"Three people voted against Tyler. Who were they?"
"David."
"...and?"
"David and David?"
"Makes sense."

No, I get this point of view. I thought we were just talking about the Franzel lying to Ian bit. It somehow escaped me that they're planning on pinning it all on the remaining POC which are pretty much "the other side of the house" by default but yes, with the history of this season's comments and how the POC HGs have been treated, it becomes a little more weighted. And you're right about Da'Vonne and Kevin buying it - didn't they buy David's innocent act about the power at first? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Or 'an idiot.' So he could have said like at least 3 different things. We'll never really know because he doesn't actually finish his thought for some reason.

I totally thought he said "an idiot" but people are saying listening to the actual sentence he was going to say "David and Ni...." but it was so slurred together it could have totally been "david is an i...."   to me it was more of a frustrated sigh at the end of his sentence as he rolls over. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

And you're right about Da'Vonne and Kevin buying it - didn't they buy David's innocent act about the power at first? 

I don't think Day did but Kevin probably did lol. Plus, neither of them have ever really trusted David so the white power alliance has it easy in making them believe David went against them.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I don't really give a shit about Memphis' predicament. I mean he won't care so why should I lol.

very true. he will totally take it like a 90 year old man. 

i read somewhere that Memphis has actually morphed into the thing he hated, Jerry  lol 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

They should totally use the "David is" clip for the What The Bleep?! comp later this season. We might get an answer to it that way.

1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

i read somewhere that Memphis has actually morphed into the thing he hated, Jerry  lol 

We'll know that for sure if Memphis accuses Cody of being a womanizer. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10

They haven't had a luxury comp where they win the right to watch some shitty CBS premiere complete with Junior Mints and Twizzlers. Oh joy. I guess we have that ahead for us for a Sunday episode. Are there any shitty CBS shows that are supposed to come out later this year?

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't really give a shit about Memphis' predicament. I mean he won't care so why should I lol.

The only thing Memphis cares about is walking away with the $500k.   Which in some respects is refreshing since most of them only care about making it to jury.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They haven't had a luxury comp where they win the right to watch some shitty CBS premiere complete with Junior Mints and Twizzlers. Oh joy. I guess we have that ahead for us for a Sunday episode. Are there any shitty CBS shows that are supposed to come out later this year?

If they stick to their schedule B Positive.

ETA: I know returning shows that are back, so I assume they will try to stick to the plan until inevitable something happens.

Edited by grandmabegum
More info
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Were they told whether or not they needed to wear athletic gear before the feeds went down?

I assume the HOH will be something that will carry into the next ep since they refuse to have a Sunday ep that doesn't have a comp in it.

I don't think so? Nicole/Dani/Cody were speculating it was the egg competition because Cody said they were able to wear nice clothes for that competition. Cody also thinks he is going to win because he won it on his season. Pretty sure Kevin won it on season 11.

Taran was speculating this morning it could be the comp Jessica won last year.