Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

But would you threaten to quit jury like all these whiny little babies lol?

I wonder if Ian really will quit jury? I believe his proclamations of it more than I believe Tyler's. Tyler could probably pretty easily be talked into staying but I could see Ian sticking to it.  Plus, if someone quite jury, then America would get a jury vote and that would work out nicely in an All Stars season so Production might not even care if there's a quitter.

He won't quit jury. The only player I ever thought was serious about quitting jury was Jen Johnson and that was because by the time she left I could 100% understand why she didn't want to spend another millisecond with anyone in the house. But even she didn't do it.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Lord, I hope not.  My family and I are incredibly competitive when it comes to games and let's just say, Words have been said, many of them the 4 letter variety.  Add in the pressure of this environment, I'd be feeling a certain type of way (Y'all, this is becoming my favorite go-to phrase and I hate myself for it). I would not go gracefully to Julie.  I would bitch, I would storm, I would Confront people, I'd be hella pissed.  But the only thing that it would say about my true character that I am competitive and don't tend to smile and say "good game" when I lose.  But if something really went wrong for me in my real, non-game show life, I'd like to think I'd handle it completely differently.  

I would hope you would act a lot better than Ian is right now lol. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But would you threaten to quit jury like all these whiny little babies lol?

I wonder if Ian really will quit jury? I believe his proclamations of it more than I believe Tyler's. Tyler could probably pretty easily be talked into staying but I could see Ian sticking to it.  Plus, if someone quite jury, then America would get a jury vote and that would work out nicely in an All Stars season so Production might not even care if there's a quitter.

Ian cares to much about Big Brother and his legacy to do that.  At least in Jen's case she didn't give a fuck about the show and never watched it before she went on. Hell remember she was friends with Boogie and did a make out scene with Drew? 

Edited by choclatechip45

Knowing Xmas issues with race it's really unsettling to see Ian agreeing with all of her hate towards David.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

idg why xmas is still hemming and hawing around ian. i would think that's the most straightforward vote -- she could say tyler is my closest ally.

She already said she was going to tell him! GRR

• Love 1

I meant to say that I had no idea Ian was autistic until this season. I swear I must have totally missed it in his original season. I’ve been watching since Season 1 and I’m older (56....not that it’s that old). Perhaps social media wasn’t around then. Maybe, I would have known about. I don’t even know if it discussed on the show at that time. Now, this season it’s more obvious or maybe it gets worse. I have no idea. Anyway, besides the rocking I wouldn’t have thought about it much because everyone has their tick and I probably would have just thought that it was his thing. All that said, Ian just played a bad game in that he only had (or wanted) one alliance with Nicole. As much, as I can’t stand Nicole she went to others (pre game & in the house) whereas Ian just talked game with her. Like a lot of HG this season he played a bad game and it caught up to him. 

• Love 7

Ian just told Dani he's being ganged up on by shitty players. He really wants his white power card.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I meant to say that I had no idea Ian was autistic until this season. I swear I must have totally missed it in his original season. I’ve been watching since Season 1 and I’m older (56....not that it’s that old). Perhaps social media wasn’t around then. Maybe, I would have known about. I don’t even know if it discussed on the show at that time. Now, this season it’s more obvious or maybe it gets worse. I have no idea. Anyway, besides the rocking I wouldn’t have thought about it much because everyone has their tick and I probably would have just thought that it was his thing. All that said, Ian just played a bad game in that he only had (or wanted) one alliance with Nicole. As much, as I can’t stand Nicole she went to others (pre game & in the house) whereas Ian just talked game with her. Like a lot of HG this season he played a bad game and it caught up to him. 

I think he got diagnosed between 14 and this season. I remember post Big Brother 14 he told everyone he wasn't autistic. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian just told Dani he's being ganged up on by shitty players. He really wants his white power card.

I think he got diagnosed between 14 and this season. I remember post Big Brother 14 he told everyone he wasn't autistic. 

Thanks. Maybe, that’s why I was surprised when all of the sudden he was autistic. I wonder how Ian will be when he’s “evicted”? Evicted HG always seems like they are going to blow up but by Thursday night’s eviction the evictee is always all calm and hugging everyone. 

• Love 2

Ian thinks he is being evicted by accident

3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Thanks. Maybe, that’s why I was surprised when all of the sudden he was autistic. I wonder how Ian will be when he’s “evicted”? Evicted HG always seems like they are going to blow up but by Thursday night’s eviction the evictee is always all calm and hugging everyone. 

Yeah I remember telling people he wasn't autistic because that's what he said BB14 post show and then night 2 he was telling people he was. 

Ian is going to be very bitter partly because he has no idea what is going on and he keeps blaming the wrong people.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Looking at the pictures in Peach's post above reminds me what I thought during the last show, namely that no amount of love for Ian could explain Nicole's nonstop crying. I mean, look at her in that last photo. She looks like someone who barely survived the zombie apocalypse. I mean, what??? 

Is she cracking up? I barely recognize her. I'm not being snarky here, but something is wrong with her. 

She’s a Froot Loop Dingus. 

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently they were given alcohol which Ian tried to blame it on and Kevin goes but Ian didn't drink last night. Honestly I think production wants to protect Ian because of the controversy that happened when people were saying shitty things about his autism. 

BB was getting some major heat on Twitter after showing his DR outburst on the show. To me it just seemed like someone really upset for getting put in the block - it’s not like we haven’t see that before- but people were saying how horrible it was for BB to show Ian act that way because of him being autistic. like they were making fun of him or something? I don’t know......

Edited by Dmarie019
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

BB was getting some major heat on Twitter after showing his DR outburst on the show. To me it just seemed like someone really upset for getting put in the block - it’s not like we haven’t see that before- but people were saying how horrible it was for BB to show Ian act that way because of him being autistic. like they were making fun of him or something? I don’t know......

Honestly the DR's of Sam in BB20 being so delusional about Tyler and Brett and the wicked girls made me way more uncomfortable. I felt like they were just showing Ian mad.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

The coverage over the disgusting comments have made me uncomfortable because Ian said he doesn't want to be known as the autistic guy and I don't blame him. So all of those twitter people can shut it 🙂

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I just don't understand why people are upset though. Emotional dysregulation is a feature of autism but just because he's upset doesn't mean they are "showing autism."  How many upset players have we seen over the years -- this is Big Brother! 

• Love 4
Just now, Tuxcat said:

I just don't understand why people are upset though. Emotional dysregulation is a feature of autism but just because he's upset doesn't mean they are "showing autism."  How many upset players have we seen over the years -- this is Big Brother! 

Me either. Since Ian has said he doesn't want to be known for his autism!

• Love 1

Exactly. That anger didn’t scream “autism” to me either.  It was so bizarre that some people were so angry about it. 
it was all “omg I can’t believe they showed that but didn’t show the others making fun of him” 
im sure Ian would be a lot happier if they don’t show footage of them laughing about him. 

• Love 7

I think the twitter folks are well-meaning but confusing one issue with another.

The first issue is that the HGs made some very cruel comments about Ian's autism. That part is 100% true and it's not acceptable.

The second issue is that the show is forecasting Ian's eviction. That is something they always do and it's 100% fine -- they've always showed why a HG finds himself talking to Julie. Ian's meltdown I think was meant to show that he knows he's fucked. 

So basically they've expressed outrage over one issue and connected it with another unrelated issue. It's the way Twitter often works.

• Love 7

I hope Julie goes after Memphis for his racist comments like she did with Aryan.... 

I really doubt it because she rarely goes after men for the shit they do or say. 

Just like she was all about "me too" until it was her pervy husband involved. 🙄

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I hope Julie goes after Memphis for his racist comments like she did with Aryan.... 

I really doubt it because she rarely goes after men for the shit they do or say. 

Julie did go for Jack and Jackson last season. She even went for Jackson just before the CONFETTI ON HIS SHOULDERS moment leading to the best possible ending to the finale. "Mom, I'm not racist!" "We know, honey. We know." 

She should also go for Christmas but you know she won't. 

• Love 4

I haven't been watching the show or the feeds for a while now.  What the heck is going on with Ian?  Why did he say, "if I go home on someone elses blunder..." and why does he think he's being evicted by accident, as a poster upthread indicated?  I am majorly confused!

27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Julie did go for Jack and Jackson last season. She even went for Jackson just before the CONFETTI ON HIS SHOULDERS moment leading to the best possible ending to the finale. "Mom, I'm not racist!" "We know, honey. We know." 

She should also go for Christmas but you know she won't. 

Last season was the first time I've missed a season of Big Brother since Season 1 so I wasn't aware that Julie did that (I've heard it was a very racist season so I'm happy I didn't see it, sounds like it would have made my blood boil!)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that she puts Memphis on the spot and asks him to explain himself.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
24 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I haven't been watching the show or the feeds for a while now.  What the heck is going on with Ian?  Why did he say, "if I go home on someone elses blunder..." and why does he think he's being evicted by accident, as a poster upthread indicated?  I am majorly confused!

Because most of these people are idiots and don't see what is right in front of their eyes.  He was told he was the "ultimate pawn" - Ian being a huge fan of the show likely knows that pawns go home. So he probably thinks he's going home because Dani was an idiot to put him up as a pawn when there was other options. Except he doesn't realize there were no other options. He thinks Dani just did a really bad game move. 

That is my take on it anyways.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Last season was the first time I've missed a season of Big Brother since Season 1 so I wasn't aware that Julie did that (I've heard it was a very racist season so I'm happy I didn't see it, sounds like it would have made my blood boil!)

Watching Jackson's big winning moment being ruined by being questioned about the racist things he said in the house and then the season ending with the conversation between Jackson and his mommy as everyone else is celebrating in the background may have been more delicious than watching Paul lose for the second time in the same shirt. It didn't make up for the whole season but sometimes I go back and watch it again when I'm having a bad day. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Whoa. David and Tyler are fighting now. David says he;s in a shit position and Tyler says what can he do, he's on the block. David says Tyler should have been doing more with him earlier. Tyler says he's checked out for weeks. Accuses David of being too cute with the power.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Ian thinks Kevin/David are the reason he is going home and are flipping the house against him (yes I'm serious) while Dani nominated him as pawn. 

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

From Spoilergirl1 on twitter (private):

Cody was asked by the DR if he believes Dani has a crush on him. CBS is considering a segment on Cody/Dani.

Hmm....

4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Whoa. David and Tyler are fighting now. 

Are they fake fighting? I feel like that's something both of them would do. 

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Whoa. David and Tyler are fighting now. David says he;s in a shit position and Tyler says what can he do, he's on the block. David says Tyler should have been doing more with him earlier. Tyler says he's checked out for weeks. Accuses David of being too cute with the power.

Trying to watch but the stars are in an out. I thought these two were cool with each other?

50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I still have trouble buying that Ian is a Production Pet. Especially after that last minute angry-in-the-DR edit last episode. I expect the next episode to show just as much butthurt Ian. 

I just rewatched BB14 and I thought they gave him an amazing edit.

4 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Trying to watch but the stars are in an out. I thought these two were cool with each other?

David has been mad about the whole Bay situation. 

Day seems to know about Dani's power must have been when feeds were down that Dani told her.

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Sorry, but no; it’s not Production’s job to coddle Ian’s public image.  NOT showing an emotional DR solely because some folks think the person throwing it should be handled with kid gloves would be bias in the extreme.  Ian signed up for the same show as every other HG, so he should be subject to the same performance guidelines as every other HG - and frankly I think it showed a more-than-expected degree of courage on the part of Production to air that particular DR without editing out Ian’s minor outburst, to present him as they would any other HG.

...and see what you did there, ya Twitter twits?  You have me defending PRODUCTION, for crying out loud.  Burn in hell, ya slimy maggots.

• LOL 9
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think I missed something somewhere along the line. What did Memphis say that was racist?

There is a clip floating that had him saying Davis is and he starts saying the n-word but stops after the first two letters.  I haven't listened to it. 

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

There is a clip floating that had [Memphis] saying Davis is and he starts saying the n-word but stops after the first two letters.  I haven't listened to it. 

I expected something like this.

5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Not to mention it all but calling certain people in New Orleans "c*** asses" sounds kinda racist to me.

I did not expect something like this, however. Is there a clip of that floating around somewhere? Or a flashback time?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I did not expect something like this, however. Is there a clip of that floating around somewhere? Or a flashback time?

This is the clip 

Ian just told Nicole if he is evicted tomorrow he wishes he was never on the show...jeez you won 500k

• Love 2

Watching Nicole trying to clue in Ian. He won't accept it. He won't go to jury. He'll wish he never was on this show...He's intense for sure.  I actually feel bad for Nicole in this situation. Dani said, "we're not giving up" and left. Then Nicole was left with still trying to prepare him for the possibility. 

Things could flip easily to keep Ian - because everyone really is going to be somewhat scared of doing this to him. He's made it very personal.

• Love 2
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

This is the clip 

I just saw that. I hate to be that person but this isn't that definitive. Considering the next sentence Memphis says, which is "He's so bad at this game", I don't think the slur was what he cut himself off from saying? But it also could be considering the quote that came after your post (that was the one I was looking for proof on because that's definitely more definitive). So I dunno. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I agree. There’s been a lot of speculation about Dani’s supposed crush on Cody. I’ve never interpreted it that way; I think she just needs validation. “Affectionate masculine presence” is a great way to put it. I think she also hates to be alone. I saw that exchange on the feeds and, while it was ridiculous, I didn’t find anything sexual in her overtures. She just sounded needy of company and attention. Not that that paints her in any better of a light, but it doesn’t mean she’s lusting after Cody.

It makes sense when you look at her relationship with her father or lack there of.  She did not get that loving fatherly attention from her father growing up, so maybe now she seeks it from other guys.  In a non-sexual way.

7 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian thinks he has Cody and "coco's vote" and is bashing Kevin calling him a crazy person and stupid. Sadly Ian doesn't realize he is the one who is coming off as crazy and stupid. I'm over Ian's personal bashing of people. He did it to Kaysar and I feel like if someone had a disability he would personally bash them too. 

I wonder if part of it is him wanting to be considered "cool".  Some, it might I have been you because you usually provide excellent information, said that he was bullied a lot when he was younger (Or at least I thought I read that).  So it makes sense that he would want to feel like he fits in with the cool kids.

4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

You are not the only one.  I was questioning it as well and I think my first post, or one of my first posts, was asking if he was or was not on the spectrum. 

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

The fans of the show look for things to be offended by.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It was on the feeds don't know the flashback time but I saw it on Jokers... They were pretty wound up about it.

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just saw that. I hate to be that person but this isn't that definitive. Considering the next sentence Memphis says, which is "He's so bad at this game", I don't think the slur was what he cut himself off from saying? But it also could be considering the quote that came after your post (that was the one I was looking for proof on because that's definitely more definitive). So I dunno. 

Wow people are reaching so much to find something objectionable in that clip. Why would he even say “David is a n*****”? What’s the context for that in that conversation? That doesn’t make any sense.

• Love 7
Just now, Joan of Argh said:

It was on the feeds don't know the flashback time but I saw it on Jokers... They were pretty wound up about it.

Thanks! I'll go digging and see what I can find. Was it from today or a previous day, do you remember? 

Just now, Cotypubby said:

Wow people are reaching so much to find something objectionable in that clip. Why would he even say “David is a n*****”? What’s the context for that in that conversation? That doesn’t make any sense.

I'll admit, Memphis could be almost saying that. He might not be. There's a definite bias in the Memphis versus David story because of what people thought/read into about Week 2 but at the same time, Memphis has made questionable comments about other things so it's not that far of a reach. Personally, I hear the inverse of what other people did (an "im" or "in" sound) but my ears also aren't always the best and it's shitty quality. I think it's something that can be read into and whichever side you fall on is what you're going to hear. 

We had a case of this last season or the season before where someone hear the N word slur but it turned out to be the word "Snickers" with bad audio quality or something like that. Obviously because Memphis cut himself off, we'll never truly know what he was going to say but that won't stop all of us from putting our own spin on it, myself included. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks! I'll go digging and see what I can find. Was it from today or a previous day, do you remember? 

Sorry I didn't pay attention, I think it must be fairly new or I would have heard about it before today....I'm always snooping around. 😁

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Sorry I didn't pay attention, I think it must be fairly new or I would have heard about it before today....I'm always snooping around. 😁

A rough time frame is enough to work with. If I'm not back in 12 hours, send help because I fell down a rabbit hole somewhere. 

• LOL 11