Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't even watch. It is way too embarrassing. DANI YOU ARE MARRIED! Cody isn't even that hot. I feel bad for her because she is just embarrassing herself so much. I wish they'd just fuck at least and then maybe it would actually be less embarrassing lol.

This is amazing. Nicole made some points. It's too bad she won't just go against Cody and work to get that tie and work to get Dani, her actual outside the game friend, to keep Ian instead. It wouldn't even be that hard and makes much more sense for her and Dabi and yet instead they're just gonna let Cody get what he wants. It's sad and embarrassing to watch.

If Nicole felt so passionately about Ian she would gather the outsiders and vote to keep Ian to force Dani to break a tie. Nicole never thinks for herself. I'm not a big Dani fan, but at least she thinks for herself. She has wanted to get Ian out for awhile. 

• Love 4

I hate Andy, but he made a good point on twitter. Considering,  Nicole and Ian are former winners they have been playing scared. Have some fun! Even though Will would joke about quitting almost every day in the pre jury at least he had fun. If you are a former winner Will laid out a simple blueprint use the prejury to build social relationships set up some alliances and the jury phase is when you go all out. Dan did the same thing, however he made his first move a little too early. Getting rid of Janelle and Boogie was a big mistake for his game. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently we missed a Dani/Ian fight when feeds were down last night. 

This explains some comments I heard from Ian when I first tuned in last night. He was talking about his temper. I don’t remember his exact words, so I’m paraphrasing, but he said that when he was very young, like preschool age, he would win everything. Every competition, every game he played with his family, he would always win. So he never learned how to lose gracefully.

Later, when he was a little older, he lost some competition and just exploded. (I think this may be the sailboat thing I’ve seen reference to?) It didn’t help that he actually thought he won the thing, and the judge was wrong. But he thinks that lack of loser training in his formative years continues to make it hard for him to handle defeat. He has learned to keep his public face on and have his blowups in private, but he still has temper issues when things don’t go his way. I think we may have seen a glimpse of that in his DR session on the broadcast show. I’m guessing there may also be some damage charges to his hotel room after Thursday night.

47 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

How does anyone listen to that whiny vocal fry all day? O.M.G. That was cringeworthy, just because she wouldn't stop. The guy's tired, let him go to bed!

He wasn’t actually tired, he just wanted to get the hell out of there. He went downstairs and had conversations with both Tyler and Enzo after that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

This explains some comments I heard from Ian when I first tuned in last night. He was talking about his temper. I don’t remember his exact words, so I’m paraphrasing, but he said that when he was very young, like preschool age, he would win everything. Every competition, every game he played with his family, he would always win. So he never learned how to lose gracefully.

Later, when he was a little older, he lost some competition and just exploded. (I think this may be the sailboat thing I’ve seen reference to?) It didn’t help that he actually thought he won the thing, and the judge was wrong. But he thinks that lack of loser training in his formative years continues to make it hard for him to handle defeat. He has learned to keep his public face on and have his blowups in private, but he still has temper issues when things don’t go his way. I think we may have seen a glimpse of that in his DR session on the broadcast show. I’m guessing there may also be some damage charges to his hotel room after Thursday night.

He wasn’t actually tired, he just wanted to get the hell out of there. He went downstairs and had conversations with both Tyler and Enzo after that. 

Yes he has mentioned both multiple times. It sounds like he yelled at Dani and Cody said he put his fingers in her face (I don't believe that since the Love Triangle over exaggerates everything). It seemed like David is now considering keeping Ian due to the fight, but who knows what David is thinking. Xmas also might have yelled at Ian, but not sure some twitter accounts are reporting it. 

I remember Janelle saying on the feeds during season 14 they are basically put in a hotel room and have to keep the door open so the handler can watch them to make sure they don't harm themselves. She said they received unlimited booze, but who knows with COVID what the regulations are anymore. 

This moment on the feeds warmed my black heart. Between this and Day being concerned about Ian's rocking might cause him to break the hammock and Ian getting hurt. I hope Ian drops Nicole and becomes friends with Day and David because they seem to care about him. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow this is cringe. Especially when Cody said "You should listen to music and look at pictures of your husband." Dani is like a lovesick middle school girl.

Gosh, that is embarrassing. I almost liked Cody a little for standing firm. I'm sure he was thinking of his girlfriend when he told Dani No over and over again.  And I don't think Dani really wants Cody for himself;  I think she just wants an affectionate masculine presence.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

And I don't think Dani really wants Cody for himself;  I think she just wants an affectionate masculine presence.  

I agree. There’s been a lot of speculation about Dani’s supposed crush on Cody. I’ve never interpreted it that way; I think she just needs validation. “Affectionate masculine presence” is a great way to put it. I think she also hates to be alone. I saw that exchange on the feeds and, while it was ridiculous, I didn’t find anything sexual in her overtures. She just sounded needy of company and attention. Not that that paints her in any better of a light, but it doesn’t mean she’s lusting after Cody.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Apparently we missed a Dani/Ian fight when feeds were down last night. 

CBS is shady. They turn the feeds off when something good happens so that people have to watch the actual show. I got the feeds this week because it was getting good and every night I turn them on, they're playing that stupid music and showing the puke inducing stars screen. I'm about to cancel my 7 day trial, LOL.

• Love 2

Fork Mountain, TN (Memphis) is up and in the kitchen at the round table, sipping his coffee loudly. His hair is super messy - he should keep that hoodie up. Christmas is in the bathroom whispering to herself.  I think she is practicing days. Christmas comes into the kitchen and tells Fork Mountain that he looks like a maniac.

Question of the day: is it day 42?

Kevin/Day figured out the core 4 is Dani, Nicole, Enzo and Cody!

And it only took them, what . . . six weeks? Impressive!

Enzo doesn’t trust the girls. He also doesn’t care what happens. It is what it is, yo.

He's an idiot. He is determined to ride another all-male foursome into the finals. Which is exactly why he lost last time. Does he really think he can win a comp against Cody or Tyler? If he had any brains at all he'd be trying to maneuver himself into a final four with people he can actually beat. Maybe he just doesn't care if he wins.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I agree. There’s been a lot of speculation about Dani’s supposed crush on Cody. I’ve never interpreted it that way; I think she just needs validation. “Affectionate masculine presence” is a great way to put it. I think she also hates to be alone. I saw that exchange on the feeds and, while it was ridiculous, I didn’t find anything sexual in her overtures. She just sounded needy of company and attention. Not that that paints her in any better of a light, but it doesn’t mean she’s lusting after Cody.

I agree also—Dani just seems to really need attention and specifically likes it from men. She’s not looking to form a relationship with Cody to continue outside the show. However, even fully believing that there was nothing romantic or sexual about that interaction, I feel bad for Dom. Dani is coming off as pathetic in her neediness, and the fact that any good looking dude will do can’t make him feel great. I don’t think she wants Cody, but I also don’t think she would have reacted that way to Nicole leaving the room. 

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He's an idiot. He is determined to ride another all-male foursome into the finals. Which is exactly why he lost last time. Does he really think he can win a comp against Cody or Tyler? If he had any brains at all he'd be trying to maneuver himself into a final four with people he can actually beat. Maybe he just doesn't care if he wins.

💯☝️☝️☝️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Love, love, love this post.  Can you tell.  😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I agree also—Dani just seems to really need attention and specifically likes it from men. She’s not looking to form a relationship with Cody to continue outside the show. However, even fully believing that there was nothing romantic or sexual about that interaction, I feel bad for Dom. Dani is coming off as pathetic in her neediness, and the fact that any good looking dude will do can’t make him feel great. I don’t think she wants Cody, but I also don’t think she would have reacted that way to Nicole leaving the room. 

I also think that Dani bases so much of her identity on Big Brother that when she's in the house she's like programmed to want to "showmance." In real life Dom sounds like the nice, stable, non-reality-tv-obsessed husband she needs. She's not an easy person to deal with, and although he did Big Brother she says that he isn't actually a huge fan of the show. In fact when she was invited to Victor and Nicole's engagement in the BB house she said Dom just stayed with Tennessee. But in the BB house she's attracted to the new shiny thing aka Cody. 

I also wonder if she's envious of Nicole and Victor parlaying their engagement into, well, a lifestyle and income and wishes she had married a more prominent player.

As I said, none of this means in real life she's actually going to leave Dom. But in the house it's messing with her head.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If I had to guess there was some race talk during the fight. They are desperately trying to hide any talk about it or just Ian in general. Plus there was this ...

It wasn't a story about a "vote" race, it was a "boat" race - it happened when he was in second grade, anyway, when he was a little kid. I heard the story Monday.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, Lamb18 said:

Ian is telling Kevin about when he was in second grade and made a little sailboat. They were in a competition where everybody takes a straw and blows in the water to move the sailboat across the water to the finish line. He made it to the semifinal race and he got the boat across the finish line, but the judge said he lost. Ian then threw a huge tantrum and had a fit and he flipped the trough over. His dad had to pick him up and carry him out, and told him he had to learn to be a better sport. The same thing happened when he was in camp. They were in a Twister competition and his butt brushed the ground and he was called out. He threw a huge tantrum and his parents had to come and pick up him and bring him home. So when something happened in his season he felt that same rage but I believe was better at hiding it (not sure - you guys who watched the season can set me straight). So Ian's goal for this season is to lose with grace (if he loses) and show he can be a good sport. Kevin said Da'Vonne wouldn't say what she was doing, so she was toying with him. (Even though she took him off the block).

This is the boat story and Twister story.

Edited by Lamb18

Looking at the pictures in Peach's post above reminds me what I thought during the last show, namely that no amount of love for Ian could explain Nicole's nonstop crying. I mean, look at her in that last photo. She looks like someone who barely survived the zombie apocalypse. I mean, what??? 

Is she cracking up? I barely recognize her. I'm not being snarky here, but something is wrong with her. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I agree also—Dani just seems to really need attention and specifically likes it from men.    I don’t think she wants Cody, but I also don’t think she would have reacted that way to Nicole leaving the room. 

She actually did something similar to Nicole a few nights ago.  Nicole wanted to leave the HOH room and Dani kept trying to make her stay. I think her problem is that she only likes to talk to Dani & Nicole.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Nashville said:

I’m still a little fuzzy on why, exactly, Day gives Dani’s account of things greater weight than Tyler’s:

• Is it a girl power thing?  
  • Did Bay’s unending suspicion of Tyler succeed in imprinting itself upon Day’s psyche as well?
  • Did Tyler piss on Day’s toothbrush when we weren’t looking?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I think it's a little bit of 1 & 2, but also Tyler confessed to Day that he was trying to set Bay/Day and Dani against each other.  At least in the bits that I saw, he never clarified that Dani was coming for Day, he just used the truth to help his game.  For all Day knows, Tyler made it up.

Also, as far as Day not working with Tyler, I was thinking more about him going to Bay/Day and offering to go on the block and never letting them know that the plan had changed.  Sure, he said Christmas wouldn't do it (although she was going to at one point) but ultimately he led them on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also think that Dani bases so much of her identity on Big Brother that when she's in the house she's like programmed to want to "showmance." In real life Dom sounds like the nice, stable, non-reality-tv-obsessed husband she needs. She's not an easy person to deal with, and although he did Big Brother she says that he isn't actually a huge fan of the show. In fact when she was invited to Victor and Nicole's engagement in the BB house she said Dom just stayed with Tennessee. But in the BB house she's attracted to the new shiny thing aka Cody. 

I also wonder if she's envious of Nicole and Victor parlaying their engagement into, well, a lifestyle and income and wishes she had married a more prominent player.

As I said, none of this means in real life she's actually going to leave Dom. But in the house it's messing with her head.

I agree with all of this. Dom never watched the show before he was on. Dani said they found him from his modeling portfolio. 

Remember how public her relationship with Nick was? I think if Dani wanted too she could have parlayed her relationship with Dom into a lifestyle. Even though Dani loves Big Brother and bases her identity on it, I don't think she loves interacting with fans. She had that rule against doing podcasts. It could be because she doesn't want to be asked about her dad. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Looking at the pictures in Peach's post above reminds me what I thought during the last show, namely that no amount of love for Ian could explain Nicole's nonstop crying. I mean, look at her in that last photo. She looks like someone who barely survived the zombie apocalypse. I mean, what??? 

Is she cracking up? I barely recognize her. I'm not being snarky here, but something is wrong with her. 

Those aren’t all recent or even from this season. In one Corey is sitting next to her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ian thinks he has Cody and "coco's vote" and is bashing Kevin calling him a crazy person and stupid. Sadly Ian doesn't realize he is the one who is coming off as crazy and stupid. I'm over Ian's personal bashing of people. He did it to Kaysar and I feel like if someone had a disability he would personally bash them too. 

• Love 8

Memphis just told Ian that he will be voting him out. Nicole wants to tell Ian he is leaving because Kevin told Ian that the people closest to you are responsible for putting you up. Ian of course ran back to Nicole who denied it and now feels bad. Also Kevin is #1 enemy in the house. 

Ian now thinks his game over. He goes and tells Nicole and Cody who lie to him. This is getting really hard to watch. This is worse than Nicole Anthony with the way Ian is acting it wouldn't surprise me if he breaks something in the house. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Memphis was actually fairly nice to Ian about it. 

It really says something when Memphis out of the white power alliance has been the nicest to Ian so far. Kevin has been nice too but Ian keeps talking super aggressive about Kevin and I HATE KEVIN.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Ian thinks he has Cody and "coco's vote" and is bashing Kevin calling him a crazy person and stupid. Sadly Ian doesn't realize he is the one who is coming off as crazy and stupid. I'm over Ian's personal bashing of people. He did it to Kaysar and I feel like if someone had a disability he would personally bash them too. 

I really don't know why people worry about Ian and coddle him...

He's proven time and again that he's perfectly capable of shitting on people and enjoying it no matter how much it might hurt the other person.... I think he's a little jerk who is way over rated as a winner.

I can't stand Boogy and I enjoyed it when Ian slit his throat and then told him to get stepping out the door but can you imagine if Ian had given another player $5,000 and then that player blindsided him and kicked him out?.... Ian would have had a complete meltdown and probably smashed furniture.

He's an adult man, he should be treated like everyone else.

I hope they vote him out and screw Nicole and then I hope Tyler wins hoh and noms dani because she's real good at ruining other players games but is sooooooo offended if anyone dares to do the same to her.... She goes around the House like she's BB royalty and deserves special treatment.... *barf*

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

How does anyone listen to that whiny vocal fry all day? O.M.G. That was cringeworthy, just because [Dani] wouldn't stop. The guy's tired, let him go to bed!

I get one migraine a month - I'm actually in the beginning stages of it right now - and there are certain things I know I can't tolerate at that time. Cheese is iffy (which is sad, even if it is only four days out of the month), alcohol is completely out, chocolate is a 50/50 gamble except for hot chocolate when the nausea dies down. I'm light and smell sensitive but not sound sensitive... except for Dani's voice. It literally becomes nails on a chalkboard and it came make my migraine click over from the prodome and aura phase to the actual headache phase as quickly as I can snap my fingers. It's weird, I've never reacted to anyone like that but yup, Dani's voice does it.

Dani officially gives me actual migraines. Outside of Dom and maaaybe her asshole dad, how many people can say that?

3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Franzel claims to be sensitive. What Franzel does is weaponize her tears. She does it with such ease in the Big Brother house that she probably does it with Victor, too. She's definitely the girl who asks her boyfriend where he wants to go for dinner while claiming that she doesn't care and then when he chooses the "wrong" option, she pouts and sniffles and makes a fuss about it. I'm sure some of her breakdowns are genuine but she's very quick to spin them back into strategy when they happen. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I really don't know why people worry about Ian and coddle him...

He's proven time and again that he's perfectly capable of shitting on people and enjoying it no matter how much it might hurt the other person.... I think he's a little jerk who is way over rated as a winner.

I can't stand Boogy and I enjoyed it when Ian slit his throat and then told him to get stepping out the door but can you imagine if Ian had given another player $5,000 and then that player blindsided him and kicked him out?.... Ian would have had a complete meltdown and probably smashed furniture.

He's an adult man, he should be treated like everyone else.

I hope they vote him out and screw Nicole and then I hope Tyler wins hoh and noms dani because she's real good at ruining other players games but is sooooooo offended if anyone dares to do the same to her.... She goes around the House like she's BB royalty and deserves special treatment.... *barf*

I agree. I think you really see people's true character in Big Brother when they are blindsided. Jesse was twistfucked more than anyone I couldn't stand him, but I gained a lot of respect for how he handled it. 

I really hope he leaves at this point. The tone that he using while talking about Kevin is scary.

Also, Ian  annoyed me back on BB14 when he self diagnosed himself with ADHD it's one of my biggest pet peeves when people self diagnose themselves with mental health disorders. As someone with ADHD it bothers me because people wouldn't do it with physical issues unless your Raven. 

For the record it bothered me when Kaysar did it this season with autism. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I agree. I think you really see people's true character in Big Brother when they are blindsided. Jesse was twistfucked more than anyone I couldn't stand him, but I gained a lot of respect for how he handled it. 

I really hope he leaves at this point. The tone that he using while talking about Kevin is scary.

Also, Ian  annoyed me back on BB14 when he self diagnosed himself with ADHD it's one of my biggest pet peeves when people self diagnose themselves with mental health disorders. As someone with ADHD it bothers me because people wouldn't do it with physical issues unless your Raven. 

For the record it bothered me when Kaysar did it this season with autism. 

Well part of being autistic is not really being able to gage the right emotional temperature. I'm a teacher who has taught ASD kids and part of the disability is they can seem really blase about some things that actually freak most people out and then throw a tantrum about small things. I think this is what we're seeing with Ian. To a lesser extent we saw it with Steve and his irrational hatred of Becky. Of course that became a comic storyline of BB17 but it was similar -- she could be talking about Abercrombie discount sales and he'd foam at the mouth. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well part of being autistic is not really being able to gage the right emotional temperature. I'm a teacher who has taught ASD kids and part of the disability is they can seem really blase about some things that actually freak most people out and then throw a tantrum about small things. I think this is what we're seeing with Ian. To a lesser extent we saw it with Steve and his irrational hatred of Becky. Of course that became a comic storyline of BB17 but it was similar -- she could be talking about Abercrombie discount sales and he'd foam at the mouth. 

Thanks. That makes sense. You could see his jaw clenching and the more he talked the angrier he was. 

We've been on stars for a bit now the last thing Ian said was this is why I was having a panic attack last week. 

So either Nicole after lying again is telling him the truth now or something else is going on.

• Love 2

I also think Steve's disability was less pronounced. That was why his hatred of Becky was the comic relief of BB17 -- he was more able to handle being on the block and the stresses of the game. Ian I think is on a different level which is why it's uncomfortable to watch Nicole and Dani lie to him.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also think Steve's disability was less pronounced. That was why his hatred of Becky was the comic relief of BB17 -- he was more able to handle being on the block and the stresses of the game. Ian I think is on a different level which is why it's uncomfortable to watch Nicole and Dani lie to him.

It's really hard to watch. He was in the HOH not that long ago going over the votes with Dani saying how Cody and Coco are the base of his vote while Dani is just lying to him. 

It's also hard to watch because Nicole wants his friendship after the game. At this point she is humiliating him. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It literally becomes nails on a chalkboard and it came make my migraine click over from the prodome and aura phase to the actual headache phase as quickly as I can snap my fingers. It's weird, I've never reacted to anyone like that but yup, Dani's voice does it.

As someone who suffers occasionally from migraine with aura, I really feel for you. But your nervous system is very specific! I'm curious to see if there are any people or sounds in my life that do that to me when I'm in the prodrome phase. Fortunately you don't live with Dani or you'd spend your life as an invalid. 😱

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

As someone who suffers occasionally from migraine with aura, I really feel for you. But your nervous system is very specific! I'm curious to see if there are any people or sounds in my life that do that to me when I'm in the prodrome phase. Fortunately you don't live with Dani or you'd spend your life as an invalid. 😱

I think it's a combination of her voice (specifically the vocal fry whine) + headphones. It happened last month, too. It's a weird trigger but I'm wearing it like a badge of honour. 

There probably are other sounds that can do it - there are certain music genres/songs that I instinctively stay away from in the prodrome phase (anything with a lot of hi-hats and crash symbols is verboten) but this is the first time someone's voice has done it. I feel like Dani needs a warning label slapped on her now. "Caution: may cause migraines and/or extreme eye-rolling."

• LOL 7
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

And now we've had stars for a half hour. And all day, any time someone brought up Ian being mad last night it'd be stars. did Ian like try to punch someone and they're afraid now he's gonna try to murder someone or something? It's so ridiculous.

Apparently he put his fingers in Dani's face. I didn't believe it at first since the love triangle exaggerates, but with the way Ian has been acting all day I believe it now!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Christmas put her hands in Bay's face and she has a history of attempted murder yet they didn't go to stars for that! 

Apparently they were given alcohol which Ian tried to blame it on and Kevin goes but Ian didn't drink last night. Honestly I think production wants to protect Ian because of the controversy that happened when people were saying shitty things about his autism. 

• Love 4

Isn't Ian an have not this week? If so, that alone would be enough to set me off. I don't blame him. I'd probably yell at Dani too - I do every time I hear her voice and I don't even know her. 

But, I wouldn't coddle and protect him either. I understand the disability. No one should mock him. I understand the problems with reading cues and emotional regulation but he is self aware enough to understand his own limitations. He chose to go on the show knowing those limitations and understanding what it might mean if he couldn't overcome them. He is also a Big Brother winner - very aware of his capability. It's silly to treat him as 'different.'

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Lord, I hope not.  My family and I are incredibly competitive when it comes to games and let's just say, Words have been said, many of them the 4 letter variety.  Add in the pressure of this environment, I'd be feeling a certain type of way (Y'all, this is becoming my favorite go-to phrase and I hate myself for it). I would not go gracefully to Julie.  I would bitch, I would storm, I would Confront people, I'd be hella pissed.  But the only thing that it would say about my true character that I am competitive and don't tend to smile and say "good game" when I lose.  But if something really went wrong for me in my real, non-game show life, I'd like to think I'd handle it completely differently.  

• Love 10

But would you threaten to quit jury like all these whiny little babies lol?

I wonder if Ian really will quit jury? I believe his proclamations of it more than I believe Tyler's. Tyler could probably pretty easily be talked into staying but I could see Ian sticking to it.  Plus, if someone quite jury, then America would get a jury vote and that would work out nicely in an All Stars season so Production might not even care if there's a quitter.

• Love 7