Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I guess Cody is mad about his white shoes? They got dirty?? That's what Christmas said. He has an obsession with shoes. Christmas said she didn't bring anything she couldn't afford to get wrecked.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

If Ian goes to jury he's not going to give anyone who voted for him his vote.

I wonder how he’ll figure who voted what to determine that? Of course, if it’s unanimous he’s screwed. LOL!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Cody is saying Dani f***ed their alliance's numbers by playing nice and being cute

Why is everyone starting to talk like Enzo? I keep hearing “yo”s from Cody and Ian, and now Cody is using “cute”, another Enzo term? This is not a vocabulary you want to emulate, people.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole asks why does everybody have to vote the same? Why can't we just vote how we want to vote? 

Stop trying to make me like Nicole, Show.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Christmas said she didn't bring anything she couldn't afford to get wrecked.

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Like her brand?

Since her brand is violent, hostile and irrational, I think she's still true to herself.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Why is everyone starting to talk like Enzo? I keep hearing “yo”s from Cody and Ian, and now Cody is using “cute”, another Enzo term? This is not a vocabulary you want to emulate, people

Worse. I'm starting to sound like them too. I found myself agreeing with someone by saying 1000 percent yesterday!! Time to turn off the feeds for a while.

• LOL 6

I love how both sides can be so entitled.

Nicole: "Why does my best friend and ally have to go home?"   I'm sure that's what Day was asking last week.

Da'Vonne:  "I feel like Dani and I are only cool when I'm doing something that benefits her."   Well yes, Day that's how it works in Big Brother.  If someone works against your game you tend to be upset with them.   Remember you and Christmas last week?   

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wow that confessional from Ian! Maybe don't follow Nicole around for 6 weeks.

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I feel like Nicole saying Ian is her best friend is super out of no where!?!  

Ever since the DR warned her about the comments Ian is her brother/best friend lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Dani would have been a better ally--worth cutting Kevin for--if she were being sincere about an alliance, which of course she wasn't.  Short of winning a crapshoot HOH, Kevin's not going to be of much help.   Unless the Committee cracks this week Day doesn't have a lot of options.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Dani would have been a better ally--worth cutting Kevin for--if she were being sincere about an alliance, which of course she wasn't.  Short of winning a crapshoot HOH, Kevin's not going to be of much help.   Unless the Committee cracks this week Day doesn't have a lot of options.  

Day was in the same spot whether or not she used the veto. At least now she has someone who won't put her up hanging around. Plus Ian has said he doesn't trust Day. 

• Love 10

What I like about this week so far is that it's still uncertain who will be voted out. It keeps going back and forth in discussions, and I can't tell who's lying and who's telling the truth.

At first I was thinking, I don't want Ian to go! Then I thought, why do I care?

• Love 5

Personal hygiene tips from Cody:

Cody says he is a nose picker. First he itches, then he picks, then he digs deep. Paulie does too and when Cody sees Paulie picking his nose in Cody's car, he says to him, "You better put that out the window!"

• LOL 1

All season the episodes have been a slog because I already knew what was going to happen and I didn't like it.  Tonight, for the first time, I was actually giddy!  Tyler DR'ing about how he was going to win that veto?  Nope!  Cody and Dani talking about how Day wasn't going to use the veto?  Nope!  At least I can say there was one fun episode this season.

It would have hurt her game, but I kind of wish Day had gone to Tyler and told him that she was going to use the veto on him and kept reassuring him right up until the ceremony and then saved Kevin instead.  Seems like a pretty stupid move, but it's pretty much what he did to her and Bay last week.  Luckily he had Christmas to use as an excuse.  

• Love 10
Just now, Ellee said:

Any chance Dani is going to play in the next HOH?  Can she gamble and give it to the next HOH (or not)?

She said earlier in the week that she wasn't going to use it but I think she likely will end up using it. It would be pretty stupid not to honestly. So, wait, maybe she won't lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

So worse case scenario is Cody wins HOH and then can play the following week.   

So that's what will happen obviously. 

But hey, hopefully we're on a swing towards the good now!

Ian and David are talking about Janelle. These people really need to move on lol.

• Love 2

That conversation between Day and Kevin was actually really good and on point.

That said, they shouldn't be trying to save Ian. They think that Tyler is too tight with the other side when in reality it is the opposite.

In fact, what they really should do is all vote with the house and keep Tyler unanimously to watch Ratcole squirm as Ian exits.

• Love 3

Cody and Tyler want the vote to be 6-2 and so I think there was some work to get David to vote to keep Tyler - which he wanted to do anyway. But now Kevin and Day want to convince David to swing back to keep Ian - giving Ian three assured votes. I can absolutely see Enzo throwing a vote against Tyler to force Dani to break the tie and to cause suspicion within the Committee. He already said he needs that to break up. Does Dani for sure vote to evict Ian? 

• Useful 1

I love that this week is keeping people on their toes and forcing them to think and rethink their best options.  I also realized that National School Backpack Awareness Day (yup, Sept 16th) is in a precarious position as she has been pretending (and told Day) that Ian is her #1, when it's actually Tyler.  Guess her cards are about to be shown this week.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, leocadia said:

It would have hurt her game, but I kind of wish Day had gone to Tyler and told him that she was going to use the veto on him and kept reassuring him right up until the ceremony and then saved Kevin instead.

Actually, she should have cut a deal with Tyler to work with him if she used the veto on him.  I don’t see Kevin helping Day get any further in the game but I can see Tyler, Day, David working together to get further. 

Watch, Kevin wins HOH, making the biggest move in the game and I’m proven wrong.  🤣

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Actually, she should have cut a deal with Tyler to work with him if she used the veto on him.  I don’t see Kevin helping Day get any further in the game but I can see Tyler, Day, David working together to get further.

This would be ideal, except I don't see Day working with Tyler in any situation after what happened last week.  I agree Kevin won't help, but at least he may be a target in front of her and someone who (hopefully) wouldn't target her directly.  I don't really think that Day should have done what I suggested, only that it would be great for Tyler to see how it felt.  (Yes, I may still be bitter about his choices last week)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Cody and Tyler want the vote to be 6-2 and so I think there was some work to get David to vote to keep Tyler - which he wanted to do anyway. But now Kevin and Day want to convince David to swing back to keep Ian - giving Ian three assured votes. I can absolutely see Enzo throwing a vote against Tyler to force Dani to break the tie and to cause suspicion within the Committee. He already said he needs that to break up. Does Dani for sure vote to evict Ian

At this point, I think Dani is too petrified of blowback from the other Committee members not to.

2 hours ago, leocadia said:

This would be ideal, except I don't see Day working with Tyler in any situation after what happened last week.

I’m still a little fuzzy on why, exactly, Day gives Dani’s account of things greater weight than Tyler’s:

• Is it a girl power thing?  
  • Did Bay’s unending suspicion of Tyler succeed in imprinting itself upon Day’s psyche as well?
  • Did Tyler piss on Day’s toothbrush when we weren’t looking?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’ll be surprised if Tyler doesn’t stay and the six ends up breaking up anyway.  I don’t see Ian staying having any influence on the 6 at all.  I guess 5  

I may be the only one but I think Tyler ends up working with Day. Quietly.  And I do believe Day will keep her mouth shut and not talk to Dani.  

About the only thing that has my interest is to see Day continue to realize what actually is going on.  How Kevin and/or David help or hurt in the situation I have no clue. 

• Love 2

Lots of talking in the BB house tonight, but very little is said. 

Dani feels terrible about Ian. She feels safe with most of the people in the house, but thinks Day, Kevin and Tyler might nominate her. She doesn’t trust David because she doesn’t understand what he’s doing. She wants Kevin out next, followed by David, Da’vonne, Tyler, Christmas and Enzo.

Nicole is still in tears over Ian. It’s like her favorite puppy died. She thinks Cody is being cruel and uncaring by telling her to put her feelings aside and play the game. Victor wouldn’t do that— he gives her room to feel her feelings. 

Cody doesn’t understand why the girls get so emotional. It’s just a game and he’s tired of coddling them. He’s annoyed that someone like Kevin gets to last longer than a real player like Ian. 

Tyler agrees that people get too friendly and let their feelings affect their game. It’s that New School influence. Old School was more strategic and didn’t get bogged down in their stupid feelings. (Huh? I was under the impression that New School rules, Old School drools?) He thinks everyone should just chill out and enjoy the experience. 

David doesn’t understand why both Ian and Tyler seem so comfortable. He smells a rat. He doesn’t know what’s up with Tyler. They’re supposed to be working together, but Tyler never talks game to him. He thinks Tyler, Cody, Nicole and Dani may be aligned. 
After much pondering, he reaches one unshakable conclusion: “I have reason to believe there are pregame alliances.”

Enzo doesn’t trust the girls. He also doesn’t care what happens. It is what it is, yo.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think that prejury, Tyler always had a sort of conflicting hope even as he was “playing” that he would get voted out and be able to go home with his stipend and his additional exposure for his brand and call it a summer. Now that he knows he’s locked in regardless of whether he wins or loses, he might actually have something to offer. 

I think 40k is a fair stipend for asking people to have no contact with loved ones during a pandemic. At the same time, it’s very clear that the stipend is the main reason several of these people came back, rather than for the love of the game or really wanting to play. As much as I don’t care for Dani, Cody, or Nicole, at least they all really want to win and have made strides not to be on the “happy to be here” plan. Tyler and his mopey flip flopping aside, a lot of the remaining houseguests seem like they just want to float along and let someone else do the work for them, not really analyzing what they need to do to move further in the game. At least Day and Kevin seem to be coming around now—but then again, Ian seemingly had a clear insight into the game structure a couple of weeks ago and proceeded to do nothing about it, so. 

Edited by Jillibean
Writing in English would be good
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow this is cringe. Especially when Cody said "You should listen to music and look at pictures of your husband." Dani is like a lovesick middle school girl.

How does anyone listen to that whiny vocal fry all day? O.M.G. That was cringeworthy, just because she wouldn't stop. The guy's tired, let him go to bed!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow this is cringe. Especially when Cody said "You should listen to music and look at pictures of your husband." Dani is like a lovesick middle school girl.

I made it through 13 seconds of that whiny bullshit; personally, I’m proud of myself.

• LOL 13

I didn't even watch. It is way too embarrassing. DANI YOU ARE MARRIED! Cody isn't even that hot. I feel bad for her because she is just embarrassing herself so much. I wish they'd just fuck at least and then maybe it would actually be less embarrassing lol.

This is amazing. Nicole made some points. It's too bad she won't just go against Cody and work to get that tie and work to get Dani, her actual outside the game friend, to keep Ian instead. It wouldn't even be that hard and makes much more sense for her and Dani and yet instead they're just gonna let Cody get what he wants. It's sad and embarrassing to watch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2