Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: There's No Place Like Rome

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Jerry O’Connell was on WWHL last night and said that Brandi definitely earned back her diamond.  Was he told to say that or what?

Another crappy friend - didn’t he attend Denise and Aaron’s wedding?

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes! I thought the same. I'm a big Jerry fan, but I was so surprised he said that. 

I used to really like him too, but he's been saying jerky things in the media lately.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Marley said:

I thought Dorit and Erikas hair around dinner looked bad lol. Like 1990s bad hair.

Truth be told, I kinda expected her to turn around and say “Tell me all about it, STUD” a la post-makeover Sandy in Grease...

And it really got me that she was so cavalier about being late. Like everyone should just stand around while Her CHA NEL highness had her IG photo shoot. I get that on occasion people run a little late but FORTY FIVE MINUTES?  It’s not like she was unexpectedly detained on the 405. I’m with whichever of them said it wasn’t worth it. They should have sent a warning text, then left. 

I kinda like Sutton. She feels like a throwback to the earlier seasons of these shows.

• Love 20

On WWHL, answering who is the cutest HW couple, Jerry said Denise and Aaron and and added that he wants some Aaron. 

Edited by suomi
clarity

Rinna has a lot of nerve with her "Don't put that out there Denise."

Does she forget the whole Munchausen thing? Googling it for the cameras?

How about Kim Richards being "close to death" and Kyle being her enabler?

"Were people doing Coke in your bathroom?"

rinna gif.jpg

• Love 19
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I would love for Erika to have a total brain fart while on Broadway portraying Roxy Hart but instead she channels Erika Jayne singing "Pat the Puss Pat the Puss and all that Jazz".

Right?! How is this useless cow on Broadway? It makes me sad to think of legitimate actresses who are out of work whilst this gross, kid abandoning, ex-stripper, ball-gargling hog is on stage. Yuck.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

How is this useless cow on Broadway?

Good point. Maybe Mr. Girardi has some favors owed to him by Broadway producers?

And who was the the housewife that said she's already played Roxy Hart? Was it Rinna? These egotistical vermin always need to "one up" each other. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Jerry O’Connell was on WWHL last night and said that Brandi definitely earned back her diamond.  Was he told to say that or what?

I think he was instructed to take that position.  I posted over on WWHL about it in detail.  It seems all the celebrity guests side with the group pile-up on RHOBH recently.  AND adore Brandi. It's disgusting.  Talk about desperate.  Andy is so transparent.  I wonder if Bravo cares that their fans are going to whittle down to his short list of celebrity guests.  

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think he was instructed to take that position.  I posted over on WWHL about it in detail.  It seems all the celebrity guests side with the group pile-up on RHOBH recently.  AND adore Brandi. It's disgusting.  Talk about desperate.  Andy is so transparent.  I wonder if Bravo cares that their fans are going to whittle down to his short list of celebrity guests.  

Of course Jerry was.  Andy loves drama with the housewives and Brandi is giving the drama unlike the rest of the cast.  And that to me is the biggest issue with this season, the housewives are so worried about concealing their lives again that they are manufacturing drama in order to shield it.  Last season it should have been everyone hates Dorit for dumping the dog instead we got LVP is evil.  This season we get Denise is a hypocrite and here's Brandi to tell us why instead of whatever else is on the cutting room floor. The season is almost over and what have the housewives actually done--Dorit's Buca di Beppo remodel, Erika's astrologer, Teddi's retreat, and a few dinners.  Oh wait, Kyle threw her annual party.  Without Denise, these women got nothing, or nothing they are willing to air on camera.  I am leaving out Sutton and Garcelle because they are both new and I don't expect that much from a new cast member.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
56 minutes ago, evansmom10 said:

Why do I look at Erika and see JoJo Siwa in about 30 years? No slight to either but, it's uncanny. 

Why do I look at Erika and see Anna Nicole Smith?

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

I had vowed to not watch this season after LVP left, and I don't think I would have if not for covid. At least that's the excuse I'm giving.  It's such a cluster on that show.  Not much better on NYC, but, somewhat.  Even if they did go with a new cast, I'm not sure it would matter, because, who else would they get?  Aren't most of the people in BH like they are? And, which ladies with any decency would go on there and be manipulated into trash by Andy and the Bravo producers?  I'm just going to say a prayer that it is mercifully ended.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Even if they did go with a new cast, I'm not sure it would matter, because, who else would they get?

I don't need people to throw things at me but I would like to think about Garcelle's friends being on this show.  Sutton's as well.  She seems wealthy and nice (don't throw things, please).  I'd like to get back to the 'Lives of the Rich and Fabulous" sort of vibe.  For whatever reason, and there are many of them, this show needs a complete retool.

I know Jerry called for a return of Brandi....If that happens, I am 90 Fiancee junkie all the way.  There are no faux relationships there. Ha Ha.

Edited by albarino
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I don't care if Brandi was lying about Johanna or not. The fact she would say those things to the media is low and degrading her. Is Brandi a professional tattletale? She just wants to be the low life that snitches on everyone? Okay. No one says anything about Brandi, because no one cares about Brandi. She's an opportunist and IMO very damaged and messed up. She needs a good mentor and a real fulfilling job/ career/ life.

Sutton is OK, but I think the one thing I can't get on board with is how uncomfortably immature she is. She's sort of like Tinsely, but she sneers instead of whines. Sutton complaining about not knowing where to sit and demanding to be sat because she was uncomfortable-- that was very strange to see a grown woman not capable of making such a minor decision (where to sit) and then having a tantrum over it.

I believe that Brandi and Denise hooked up, and Denise probably did tell her Aaron was cool with it and changed her story later. I DO NOT think Brandi is overcome with guilt by being tricked into being a cheater. I think she found an easy way to get back on the show, and since she LOVES to tattle, tattle on Denise. Kyle being okay with it because she isn't "lying" is very typical of Kyle, who really tries hard to find reasons to not think.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

So get this. Rinna is pissed at Garcelle for talking about her daughter and whining that she is mommy shaming.......before she goes back to trying to destroy Denise’s marriage and scoffing that her fourteen year olds don’t know about every obscure  sex act because they are Charley Sheens kids so they are tainted or some such bullshit.

Rinna forget about your kid....you make me puke!

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 20
9 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Right?! How is this useless cow on Broadway? It makes me sad to think of legitimate actresses who are out of work whilst this gross, kid abandoning, ex-stripper, ball-gargling hog is on stage. Yuck.

Damn!! Stevie,  you rock ! The most accurate take down of the talentless Erika Jayne. 

• Love 8

I'm going to post this now WRT men shouldn't be involved in the women's business.  I say, jump in men.  What are you scared of, ladies?  Their superior intellect or strength will beat you down?  *Snort*.   But then I remind myself none of these folks work in the real world.  I can't imagine having a spirited workplace debate and then saying, you're a man and you're being mean to me. Wah.

BTW, I think Aaron is a complete ass but I wouldn't be scared to talk with him.  Erica and Aaron made their conversations adversarial which never helps friendships but if men are on the show, they're allowed to express opinions.  My opinion, of course.

Edited by albarino
can't see
  • Love 19
35 minutes ago, albarino said:

BTW, I think Aaron is a complete ass but I wouldn't be scared to talk with him.  Erica and Aaron made their conversations adversarial which never helps friendships but if men are on the show, they're allowed to press opinions.  My opinion, of corse.

Erika still has a bad taste in her mouth because of PK's “I am upset because I'm watching you gang up on my wife." Adding, "Erika, you're not deliberately cold. You're inherently cold.”

Boo hoo. Own what you bring, Ice Queen. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, albarino said:

I'm going to post this now WRT men shouldn't be involved in the women's business.  I say, jump in men.  What are you scared of, ladies?  Their superior intellect or strength will beat you down?  *Snort*.   But then I remind myself none of these folks work in the real world.  I can't imagine having a spirited workplace debate and then saying, you're a man and you're being mean to me. Wah.

BTW, I think Aaron is a complete ass but I wouldn't be scared to talk with him.  Erica and Aaron made their conversations adversarial which never helps friendships but if men are on the show, they're allowed to press opinions.  My opinion, of corse.

Agreed.

Also, the discussion wasn't even the stereotypical petty female drama that people often imply when they say "women's business," like arguing over being called insecure or drinking wine out of a champagne glass. Aaron spoke to the women regarding behavior taking place when he was sitting right there in his home, next to his wife, with their children and their children's friends nearby. Aaron did not confront another housewife over something that didn't have anything to do with him (like Mauricio did). He did not make crude comments about one of the other women's bodies (like PK did). He did not rudely tell the guests to be quiet (like David Foster did). He may not have ever said anything at all if the other women simply apologized and said they'd be more careful not to get raunchy within earshot of their kids. The women either didn't apologize or apologized rather defensively. 

I debate with men all the time. I never thought, how dare he challenge me! Doesn't he know I'm just a girl?! The only time gender's even crossed my mind has been when certain men have been dismissive of sexual harassment. 

Also, while I usually like Tom and don't remember him being aggressive with the other women, I do remember how he shut up Erika. Does she think it's appropriate for a woman's husband to shush her as though she were being a naughty little girl? Is it okay because he's a lawyer? Is it because he's older and not built like Aaron? She's not scared he'll hit her? I'd say I genuinely don't get her thinking, but I guess it boils down to Erika enjoying Tom's positives and dealing with his negatives because of his $ and not caring for Aaron because she doesn't get much out of a relationship with him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Denise has a history of exploiting people sexually and she's bi. Brandi has a killer body, she's desperate, and also bi. They totally hooked up. Is Brandi all torn up about being "the other woman" really? Nah, she's envious she doesn't have an income from the franchise and probably upset because Denise didn't invite her to film with her after their hookup, which was probably Brandi's primary incentive to sleeping with her. Girls/women like Brandi are used and tossed by people with influence and affluence every second in Hollywood. Sad, but Denise will just punch down at Brandi and keep her on the bottom.

So, I like Denise on the show though I do think she's a straight up piece of shit. But I'd laugh in Teddi's face if she confronted me about thinking she's pathetic and about me being into girls. Yeah. And? Shut up. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Mar said:

15A41E8F-6746-4DCF-89EF-36FBD89B9EA8.jpeg

I didn't watch the first season but heard Camille Grammer was insufferable. Is that true? I don't know if that means she didn't get along with the other women though. She was asked back for S2 so I'm assuming she did.

Is it worth watching S1? I'm bored. : )

I thought Denise signed a multi-year contract. Seems like she will need to come back then. Not sure about Garcelle. Frankly I don't trust any women on these shows. I've seen all of them turn on each other. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
10 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I didn't watch the first season but heard Camille Grammer was insufferable. Is that true? I don't know if that means she didn't get along with the other women though. She was asked back for S2 so I'm assuming she did.

I thought Denise signed a multi-year contract. Seems like she will need to come back then. Not sure about Garcelle. Frankly I don't trust any women on these shows. I've seen all of them turn on each other. 

Camille's "Dinner Party from Hell" with Alison DuBois and her e-cig is always worth watching. 

• Love 16

What exactly does Teddi bring to this show? Except for the fact that I guess she's a good lackey for Andy and the producers to s**t stir and be Kyle's lap dog! Because whether or not Denise hooked up with Brandi had NOTHING to do with what she allegedly said about Teddi to Brandi. Two completely different entities.

I loathe mob mentality and I know they aren't all ganging up on Denise, but as others have stated, it's just like it was with LVP. It's not enjoyable to watch. At least for me anyway. 

Edited by zengirl1215
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Season 1 is a lot of fun. Camille was insufferable, smug and self-righteous. I believe she compared herself to Jesus for how much she helps people. She had great PR advice and came back season 2 to rehab her image. It’s kind of sad to watch her marriage dissolve. 

• Love 7
On 8/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle believes Dorit was that hurt over a one-time interruption? I wonder if Kyle really thinks she's been nothing but kind to Dorit even after all those clips of her yelling and cursing at Dorit over bs. It's consistently poor treatment of Dorit, Kyle. Saying "I love you" doesn't make it okay. It didn't work with LVP, and at a certain point it won't work with Dorit either. 

I was so getting LVP vibes from Kyle in that scene -- as if Kyle is in the former LVP position and Dorit is in the former Kyle position.  The "I love you" thing is what LVP always used to draw Kyle back in for more torture.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 3

Who's Rinna's dermo?  In the scene where Rinna and Denise are having a conversation in Denise's room, I noticed that the light from the window was fairly harsh and unflattering.  Rinna is about 10 years older than Denise, but Rinna's face looked so young and smooth while Denise's looked pasty and the lines around her mouth, forehead and neck were deeper and more noticeable.  Maybe Rinna did make a deal with the devil?  

On another subject, Garcelle saying about Denise "If she can handle Charlie Sheen ... " and I was thinking no, Garcelle.  Denise admitted in one of the first episodes of the season that she really can't handle Charlie Sheen, and is actually afraid to cross him even in a courtroom over his years-long refusal to pay any child support at all.  Even though she's legally in the right and it's her daughters' money, she is too chicken to confront him.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/6/2020 at 4:01 AM, film noire said:

Fucking Teddi. You just know Teddi is the friggin' Karen of body shaming (Officer? I saw a woman who does not fit into a size zero eating barbecue in the park? And she doesn't seem to be sending a photo of her food to anyone? HELP ME!! I FEAR FOR MY LIFE!!) 

At this point, I don't care if Denise dry-humped Brandi's infamous tampon, I just want Rinna & Kyle shamed & humiliated for being the worthless fucks who ruined this show.

~ I also really want Dorit to say "Where 's the nearest dog dumping place? " en Italiano ("Scuse! Where-a the doggalini dumpeo??") 

I honest to God laughed out loud at this.  Twice!

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Who's Rinna's dermo?  In the scene where Rinna and Denise are having a conversation in Denise's room, I noticed that the light from the window was fairly harsh and unflattering.  Rinna is about 10 years older than Denise, but Rinna's face looked so young and smooth while Denise's looked pasty and the lines around her mouth, forehead and neck were deeper and more noticeable.  Maybe Rinna did make a deal with the devil?  

On another subject, Garcelle saying about Denise "If she can handle Charlie Sheen ... " and I was thinking no, Garcelle.  Denise admitted in one of the first episodes of the season that she really can't handle Charlie Sheen, and is actually afraid to cross him even in a courtroom over his years-long refusal to pay any child support at all.  Even though she's legally in the right and it's her daughters' money, she is too chicken to confront him.

Lisa Rinna's skin is awful and pitted go to where they are taking the selfie and you can see what her skin really looks like. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Hiring sex workers to get her and her husband off. Hello.

I don't presume exploitation in sexual transactions, so the point in your original statement eluded me. Goodbye.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, suomi said:

Could you elaborate on this?

Yes please. That's a strong statement to make so bring legitimate receipts. Making someone sound like a borderline sexual predator is not cool. 

I'll say this again, if Denise slept with Brandi and it was consensual, who the f*** cares? Brandi just wants attention and needs money so she's angling for her cubic zirconia again. If they bring this skank back, then this show has truly scraped the bottom of the barrel and should be put out to pasture.

15 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

What exactly does Teddi bring to this show? Except for the fact that I guess she's a good lackey for Andy and the producers to s**t stir and be Kyle's lap dog!

One word comes to mind: torpor.

• Love 9
On 8/7/2020 at 12:45 PM, Choco9 said:

I think what has really gotten to me about last year and this year on RHBH with the pile-ons is that what the "targets" (LVP and Denise) are accused of is SO MUCH LESS egregious than what other cast members have done outrightly. Examples:

1. Erika sexualizes Denise's teen daughter on camera with the threesome comments.

2. Denise's first year Kyle addresses Charlie Sheen being her ex and says "you never know what he may bring home" or some such shit, obviously referring to his HIV diagnosis.

3. Rinna refers to people as "fatties," makes fun of Ash Wednesday on Instagram, wore the swastika couple's costume years ago, throws glass and practically tries to choke someone, etc. (plenty more here)

4. Dorit admittedly gave away a dog to someone she barely knew at all.

And LVP did... what?  Possibly tipped off Radar Online?   And Denise did what?  Possibly hooked up with Brandi and said true things about Teddi behind her back?  

It's all just so hypocritical I could die.

#2 is a true statement - multiple partners, unprotected sex...std’s.  Stay woke and protected😀

20 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Watch it. I really enjoyed season 1 although most of the cast are not current housewives, season 1 & 2 are referenced a lot. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Hiring sex workers to get her and her husband off. Hello.

A thousand times ding, ding, ding... premeditated sexual seeking. Definitely contributing to exploiting those less fortunate for perverted situations. Wonder the ages of these workers and the circumstances of why they do this. Sad!!  

Edited by GonnahearmeRoar
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Lol... most people like me tune in to watch RHOBH to see Kyle, Lisa R and Dorit and Erica.  The show would bellyflop without them. I will be watching my ladies next season as I am loyal to the show. This is a fun escape from my reality and totally viewed as entertainment 😀

On 8/6/2020 at 11:15 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

So for Kyle to go there and order sushi, well I personally can't get over it.  It doesn't make sense to me. 

Me, neither, Ms Blue Jay.  To fly to Italy and eat sushi instead of the local  food seems demented to me.   Guess Kyle only eats Italiano at a Buca di Beppo.

~for that authentic chain restaurant flavor!

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, film noire said:

Me, neither, Ms Blue Jay.  To fly to Italy and eat sushi instead of the local  food seems demented to me.   Guess Kyle only eats Italiano at a Buca di Beppo.

~for that authentic chain restaurant flavor!

I concur, I diet before I go anywhere in Europe just so I can eat anything and everything that is native to whatever country I am in, that is one of the pleasures of travel, maybe Kyle is so jaded that it no longer is a thrill to experience authentic Italian food.  Kyle orders a Margarita in Italy so not sure I would want to travel with her and her limited palette.

• Love 10
On 8/8/2020 at 2:43 AM, Dutchgirl said:

Denise has a history of exploiting people sexually and she's bi. Brandi has a killer body, she's desperate, and also bi. They totally hooked up. Is Brandi all torn up about being "the other woman" really? Nah, she's envious she doesn't have an income from the franchise and probably upset because Denise didn't invite her to film with her after their hookup, which was probably Brandi's primary incentive to sleeping with her. Girls/women like Brandi are used and tossed by people with influence and affluence every second in Hollywood. Sad, but Denise will just punch down at Brandi and keep her on the bottom.

So, I like Denise on the show though I do think she's a straight up piece of shit. But I'd laugh in Teddi's face if she confronted me about thinking she's pathetic and about me being into girls. Yeah. And? Shut up. 

Seeking out—and paying for—a happy ending does not equate to “a history of exploiting people sexually”. 

• Love 19
On 8/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, njbchlover said:

It wouldn't surprise me - I've also cried because of that. 

Sutton is at "that age" when menopause/perimenopause starts to do weird things to your body.  You may be the same weight you always were, but somehow, things sort of shift....you're heavier in areas where you never had a problem before or your carrying your weight differently.  

I thought it was brave of her to discuss this at dinner with all these vain women who are all going to face this same challenge soon!!  

Yes! Her crying in the dressing room was one of the few times I’ve found Sutton relatable. 

On 8/6/2020 at 4:22 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Honestly, it is kind of uncultured to order a margarita and sushi while in Italy.  Especially for someone as rich as Kyle.  I found it mind-boggling.

Agree. But this is from a family who orders steaks “well done” so it shouldn’t surprise me too much. 

I was also grimacing at the ladies ordering their salmon “well done” at the hotel. Mmmmm dry salmon, how delish. Not!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10
On 8/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, Kiki777 said:

Ew Kyle ordering her salmon very well done is another reason for me to find her annoying.

100%. I usually don’t order salmon at restaurants because they almost always over cook it and dry it out. A good chef knows it should be moist and almost sticky when chewed. Also fantastic when the skin is carmelized. My mouth is watering just thinking about the way my favorite place used to make it before covid. Sigh...

• Love 10