Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Date with Destinie

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Including sin in her name may be predictive.

He’s a mechanic so I picture him working under a car and the jack failed.

Yes, something happened or he is just lower IQ (I test IQ's so yes I have a knack for guessing, lol) and he strikes me as a vulnerable adult.  Seriously.

And yet ANOTHER woman:  "She calls Quaylon her dad."  Please stop.

@AZChristian, my hubby used to tease me that I was losing brain cells as I watched 90Day stuff.  Now?  He right there with me.  I can't watch this awesome show live as we stream Hulu and it does not carry WE.  I have to watch it Saturday or Sinday on Youtube, so I have not brought him to the Love After Lockup fest yet.  But......my older son is addicted so I have him to bounce this stuff off of!

Maurice looks older than 26.  Prison must do that to a person!  And he is a "sagger" too.....what a catch!

"If her PO is a jerk" - no, he or she is just following the rules and expects others to do the same.

And again with telling no one that cares:  "My boo just got out of jail!  Popeye's #4 please!"  "My girlfriend just out of jail....cold steak and potatoes please!"  "Thank you for the limo ride, let's head to jail to pick up my lady!"

I am put off by the women demanding sex ASAP.  What if that were men doing this?  Eww.....either way it is unseemly.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes, something happened or he is just lower IQ (I test IQ's so yes I have a knack for guessing, lol) and he strikes me as a vulnerable adult.  Seriously.

And yet ANOTHER woman:  "She calls Quaylon her dad."  Please stop.

@AZChristian, my hubby used to tease me that I was losing brain cells as I watched 90Day stuff.  Now?  He right there with me.  I can't watch this awesome show live as we stream Hulu and it does not carry WE.  I have to watch it Saturday or Sinday on Youtube, so I have not brought him to the Love After Lockup fest yet.  But......my older son is addicted so I have him to bounce this stuff off of!

Maurice looks older than 26.  Prison must do that to a person!  And he is a "sagger" too.....what a catch!

"If her PO is a jerk" - no, he or she is just following the rules and expects others to do the same.

And again with telling no one that cares:  "My boo just got out of jail!  Popeye's #4 please!"  "My girlfriend just out of jail....cold steak and potatoes please!"  "Thank you for the limo ride, let's head to jail to pick up my lady!"

I am put off by the women demanding sex ASAP.  What if that were men doing this?  Eww.....either way it is unseemly.

I find Maurice both hot and handsome. he has very nice, small, even features. Much like I found Josh, of jagged, teeth, terrible human and mother, Cheryl and Josh season, hot and handsome. They have nice features and are more polite than the other freaks especially considering the chaos around them. 

I have always been fascinated with prison shows. Based on family experiences, I seen the way addiction, poverty and other factors combined with incararation, can ruin a family, sometimes for generations. And I always knew girls, friends of mine, all races, all income levels, who would get involved with an inmate. 

Not I. I always been a true crime watcher and horror fan. i like to watch things to be scared. Not sleep with someone that I have to have a hammer under my pillow. I don't care how good the penis is. Girls get your tushes to an adult website toy site. 

I have huge empathy for our prison population and volunteer in my small way for reform but I am not dating an inmate. 

I was on plenty of fish for like 5 mins before I met my husband. The first guy who messaged me, was hot. He. Was. Prison. I deleted my account. 

• Love 4
On 8/3/2020 at 8:51 AM, lamujerdecente said:

I have huge empathy for our prison population and volunteer in my small way for reform but I am not dating an inmate. 

I agree and as a sped teacher I wish I could tutor inmates or something but (and I am not a nervous nelly in real life) I would be concerned over someone getting out and looking me up!  I am sure no last names are used but still......

My concern for the couples where the guy has been locked up from 17/18 to 28/28 is that is A LOT of social emotional growth for both men and women,  You date, go to school, find yourself socially.  He needs to get that in somewhere!

• Love 3
On 8/3/2020 at 6:51 AM, lamujerdecente said:

I find Maurice both hot and handsome. he has very nice, small, even features. Much like I found Josh, of jagged, teeth, terrible human and mother, Cheryl and Josh season, hot and handsome. They have nice features and are more polite than the other freaks especially considering the chaos around them. 

I have always been fascinated with prison shows. Based on family experiences, I seen the way addiction, poverty and other factors combined with incararation, can ruin a family, sometimes for generations. And I always knew girls, friends of mine, all races, all income levels, who would get involved with an inmate. 

Not I. I always been a true crime watcher and horror fan. i like to watch things to be scared. Not sleep with someone that I have to have a hammer under my pillow. I don't care how good the penis is. Girls get your tushes to an adult website toy site. 

I was on plenty of fish for like 5 mins before I met my husband. The first guy who messaged me, was hot. He. Was. Prison. I deleted my account. 

I perused plenty of fish the other day and was shaken by the number of inmates on the site.  Do the jails and prisons allow this or is all of this online dating being done on contraband cell phones?

ETA - overall I don't find Maurice objectionable, but I hate hate HATE when black people perpetuate negative black stereotypes and tropes.  No one needs or asked maurice for his hot takes on black trends*

*- technically a producer might have asked. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

I perused plenty of fish the other day and was shaken by the number of inmates on the site.  Do the jails and prisons allow this or is all of this online dating being done on contraband cell phones?

ETA - overall I don't find Maurice objectionable, but I hate hate HATE when black people perpetuate negative black stereotypes and tropes.  No one needs or asked maurice for his hot takes on black trends*

*- technically a producer might have asked. 

I read somewhere the phone situation in prison is beyond containment. Not to get political but Our government has not invested properly in every other sectors technology infrastructure why would prison be different. They lost control and many inmates have cell phone and internet access. I also think they do get internet somewhere along the line as a privelege, in some institutions, so I am sure some sign up that way. 

• Useful 1
On 8/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

That was my exact same thought. Like how dare they do their job? Jesus.

• Love 3

Currently watching this episode On Demand and catching up, excited to say hello to my peeps from the 90DF forums! *waving*

John and Kristianne: I actually know a female version of him (minus the multiple marriages and kids). He probably has a lot of Indian wind chimes and prints of wolves around his home. Kristianne is working that smoker's laugh, and those blue shorts look like she was about to deliver the mail or coach volleyball. What an oddball couple. Limo driver looks straight out of Goodfellas. And his face as he's parking the limo and getting out of the car was priceless! Suck in all that sage or whatever's being burned.

Maurice and Jessica: OMG, her quivering, annoying voice...like she's on the verge of crying. Unfortunately for her, she looks just like her Dad. Sort of a Lacey and Shane, but not quite. This to me is all about shocking her family being with a bad boy. And her wanting the big D. I vote she gets knocked up pronto. Remember, he wants Bay-BEEZ.

Scott and Lindsey: Here we got with Scott and Lizzie all over again, but with a sweet, young, innocent child. His lip CONSUMES me, I cannot look away. I've even tried Googling WTF is wrong with it. It does look very red/irritated and swollen. I am not thinking cleft lip, that normally looks much different. Lindsey seems awful smooth and "too pretty"...almost like a planted actress. 50K to decorate that house?? I vote he's wiped out his savings/401K too since he drives that semi-crappy pickup. Not exactly what an "entrepreneur" or whatever he's supposed to be. Although he reminds me of a sales manager in a car dealership or a high school principal. Love Lindsey's "red, white and blue" face in her TH on the phone in prison laying on the makeup thick.

Shawn and Destinie: I want to smack this asshole. SIX children, and shopping in a thrift store with his baby mama, and telling her all this shit about how he's going to marry a prisoner he's never met. YES, spend that cash on your SIX children! I hope Destinie is a "flight risk" and takes off so he owes the court 50K. I just want to kick him in his drugstore upper dentures. Cold tacos in a purse??

Shavel and Quaylon: All I hear is "shovel" and "quaalude". And, OMG, the Mom's name..."Qualandria"?? You can't make this shit up. Shavel is just gullible and not very smart. Mom's gold makeup and red wig was...interesting. Otherwise this couple is a bit Yawnsville.

Tyrice and Chanda: I've got nuttin' on these two outside of WTH was he shopping for her to wear?? I think all he's interested in his her big booty.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, snarkish said:

Kristianne is working that smoker's laugh, and those blue shorts look like she was about to deliver the mail

So funny! I was thinking the same thing. Thought she had just finished her mail delivery route before stepping into the limo. I have mad respect for the limo driver. No way would I have been able to keep a straight face throughout that boondoggle.

Wrt Scott’s horse lip, it looks to me like he had a cleft palate, got horrible surgery and has no muscle or nerve endings in that part of his lip. It just kind of sags, and yes, incredibly distracting. And SHOCKER! He doesn’t have a lot of money, because someone with even a decent amount of money wouldn’t be getting his card declined. If he had a lot of money, he’d pay the entire bill every month; the interest on the bill is ridiculous! I’m by no means rich, but I use my card, get an interest free “loan” until the bill is due, pay it off, rinse and repeat. Unless he was stupid enough to give the card to Lindsey or her mother to use. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6