Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
jewel21

S10.E12: Roman Rumors

Recommended Posts

This is a little out of left field, but after Kyle told her bizarre sex story, Erika was cheering about the fact that she was an only child, and Lisa seconded that heartily.  Didn’t Lisa have a sister who died of a drug overdose?  That seemed a little...callous.  

  • Like 16
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

30 minutes ago, Mar said:

I missed this. Who brought A creative director?

Mikey, Erika's often-seen BFF, is described as her "creative director" when we see him watching Erika get glammed up in her hotel room.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I think production told Teddi to bring up Brandi at the table--not Kyle. 

I don’t care for Teddi - at all - and she certainly seems easily influenced, so I can see the producers working her up.

I do hope someone clues her in on how Kyle set her up.  Inviting Kim and Brandi to visit while she and Teddi were filming is sooooo obvious.  Rina’s insistence that either Teddi or Kyle had to say it out loud, “since they were there”, and her talking head just shows these old cows know every angle and technicality.  

When Kim and Brandi left, Teddi lamented that she’d have to go on a trip with someone who “blatantly” hates her - study grammar and vocabulary Teddi!! - Kyle cut her right off saying we have more important things to worry about.  Kyle is THE worst!!  She is a horrible actress and a transparent witch.

Teddi is like a lamb to the slaughter, but no lamb has deserved it more

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

To me, Denise's facial expression when she told the server about her aversion said "I realize the imposition and perhaps futility of asking for food without garlic in an Italian restaurant in Rome." I thought she looked sheepish, as in "My bad, for requesting this of you." 

I remember her speaking up about the vodka served to her not being the vodka she ordered but can't recall it clearly enough to agree or disagree about it being snippy. I'm pretty much impressed across the board with how this bunch interacts with servers, hotel staff, limo drivers, etc. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, suomi said:

To me, Denise's facial expression when she told the server about her aversion said "I realize the imposition and perhaps futility of asking for food without garlic in an Italian restaurant in Rome." I thought she looked sheepish, as in "My bad, for requesting this of you." 

I remember her speaking up about the vodka served to her not being the vodka she ordered but can't recall it clearly enough to agree or disagree about it being snippy. I'm pretty much impressed across the board with how this bunch interacts with servers, hotel staff, limo drivers, etc. 

Same! I saw her telling the waiter about it and then saying it is a serious real allergy to garlic was because she must be really allergic to it and not just doing a cleanse or not eating gluten or “allergic to wheat” on weekdays. She seemed slightly embarrassed and seemed to be saying with her expression,” I’m not trying to be annoying and ask for it really plain in your fine dining establishment, I am truly highly allergic to garlic.” She did it quietly and didn’t draw attention to it and I took it as a more seriously thing than I’m an actress with a weird Hollywood diet regimen when she said that as opposed to Teddi’s “I never eat a carb with dinner” thing that has exceptions for pasta in a cheese wheel. It also finally made sense why she ordered mashed potatoes with nothing including no pepper as her entree when she ate out with Aaron. She probably has to be careful about hidden garlic in butter and even salads. Her strange ordering finally makes sense to me! 

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

 I know Chanel is global, and luxe, and it’s one of “the” fashion houses, but isn’t it a Parisian house?  Why not drag out vintage Pucci or Schiaparelli, or for this nouveau riche crowd, some Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana or Versace to show off in Rome? 

Well you would think this IF you had any shred of class and understanding of geography. But these bitches are all nouveau riche declasse tramps tarted up in designer frocks. They think that if they wear haute couture then they of that ilk, but they are not.

Regarding ThreesomeGate and The Great Shit On Denise Fucking Richards, I too, believe that the earlier mention of threesomes at the family BBQ was intentional to lead up to this point. I mean honestly? Who gives a good goddamn if Denise hooked up with a woman, though Brandy? Uch, I hope she got tested for STIs because Brandy is a slut if ever there was one. The thing is, Brandy Whore Glanville is desperate to get back on this show and have a meatier paycheck, instead of doing pathetic podcasts in an attempt to remain relevant. She wasn't relevant back then and she surely isn't relevant now. She's a sad, pathetic excuse of a human being and an insult to womankind...which is why I am not at all surprised that she's BFFs with Kim Drunkie McDrunkster, who is also, IMO, desperate to get back on this show for a similar steady paycheck. These ho's just want to get paid to stir the pot so they don't have to get real jobs, that's their entire M.O.. If they can't marry a sugar daddy and hold onto him, then they want this HoWives job because it requires really nothing of them other than being willing to be a fucking bitch on camera when the producers prod them to do so. So do I believe a story about Denise when it comes from the mouths of demented Kim and depraved Brandy, I do not.

As for Denise's reaction, I don't care if she's lying because I'd be mortified to be found to have been intimate with that walking STI skank. That said, I suspect her issues are one or both of the following:

A. Charlie Sheen is fucking with her child support and/or custody arrangement and using shit from this show as ammo, including this Brandy rumor which has been circling toilets everywhere for months now,

OR

B. Some Karen decided to call CPS on Denise because she didn't like Denise's open sexuality and talk on the show and/or heard this rumor too, and wanted to create issues where Denise might lose custody of Eloise.

I can see both things happening at the same time too. And the second option could be devastating to Eloise because she would likely be put into an institutional setting where she would not flourish and she is aware enough that it would be terribly traumatic to her and she might likely never recover.

So yeah, I can totally see these things going on behind the scenes and if Denise had also heard the rumors I can see her tearing up because she just doesn't need this bullshit on camera, possibly contributing to losing custody of ANY of her children. She seems like the best mother of this bunch and I feel for her.  I hope she puts these c#nts in their places next week.

Lastly, does saying "Bravo, Bravo, Bravo" mean that the cameras are supposed to cut off or something?

  • Like 14
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

I don't think Denise was accused of hating anyone just being catty and critical.  They can't avoid one another though, they are on the show together.  Telling these things to Teddi's face would accomplish nothing IMO.  I find Rinna's confrontational approach appalling.  Telling Camile to her face how she felt was not necessary IMO.

There are ways to be direct without being in someone's face, like Rinna was with Camille. If Denise does have real issues with Kyle, let's say, she should bring them up with Kyle directly rather than just bitching about her to Garcelle.  (I'm taking Teddi out of it because I truly don't trust Brandi to be telling the truth, but we have seen with our own eyes how passive-aggressive Denise can be when it comes to Kyle). The only two options AREN'T to be passive-aggressive talking behind someone's back or getting up in their face like Rinna. There are a whole spectrum of actions that adults can take. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

That’s my new thing at the breakfast table.

When somebody asks me about something I don’t want to talk about I just hold up my hand and shout “Bravo, Bravo,Bravo!”

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 21

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is a little out of left field, but after Kyle told her bizarre sex story, Erika was cheering about the fact that she was an only child, and Lisa seconded that heartily.  Didn’t Lisa have a sister who died of a drug overdose?  That seemed a little...callous.  

That is only callous if you think Rinna has an ounce of humanity in her entire heinous being!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is a little out of left field, but after Kyle told her bizarre sex story, Erika was cheering about the fact that she was an only child, and Lisa seconded that heartily.  Didn’t Lisa have a sister who died of a drug overdose?  That seemed a little...callous.  

I thought the same when I heard her say that. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

The google told me that Bravo, Bravo, Bravo is used by many cruise lines to alert crew to a fire or other serious incident on board without alarming passengers.

Well, they know now, don't they?

  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

I don’t care for Teddi - at all - and she certainly seems easily influenced, so I can see the producers working her up.

I do hope someone clues her in on how Kyle set her up.  Inviting Kim and Brandi to visit while she and Teddi were filming is sooooo obvious.  Rina’s insistence that either Teddi or Kyle had to say it out loud, “since they were there”, and her talking head just shows these old cows know every angle and technicality.  

When Kim and Brandi left, Teddi lamented that she’d have to go on a trip with someone who “blatantly” hates her - study grammar and vocabulary Teddi!! - Kyle cut her right off saying we have more important things to worry about.  Kyle is THE worst!!  She is a horrible actress and a transparent witch.

Teddi is like a lamb to the slaughter, but no lamb has deserved it more

It's funny how Teddi always gives the big reveal: first puppy gate and now brandi gate.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

If custody of Denise’s children was an issue and there was the potential that Eloise could be institutionalized because of the way Denise’s actions are rightfully or wrongfully being perceived on this show, the responsible option for Denise as a parent is to quit the show.  Contracts are broken every day.  The network would have to try to mitigate the breach.  Denise is not in some type of unique bind that business and entertainment people of all sorts don’t face every day.  Deals go bad all the time and people move on and sometimes that includes a loss of face and/or income.  

She’s famous—she’s on a soap, she does Hallmark movies, her husband claims to be employed—so it’s not like she’d wind up on food stamps or anything.  Food stamps are a better option than having one’s children taken away anyway IMO.  When people want to have their cake—be on reality TV—and eat it too—by complaining about their edit and listing the liberties they are losing when they volunteer to engage in high-profile, high-paying projects, I get annoyed.  Walk away.  Just walk away.  It’s been done plenty of times on Bravo.  

At worst, she might have to move out of Malibu and move to Porter Ranch or something.  Life is about trade-offs.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

The Santa Barbara threesome convo was in episode 7 which aired in May. Brandi dropped the dime last week and last night was episode 11. BH is a relatively small community with concentric circles of friendships (large and small circles with a common center). The threesome rumor likely traveled through circles unrelated to the coven. I would love to know when the footage for these eps was filmed.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why does Denise need to be the one to leave? 

Yep. It's easier to ask "Why doesn't she leave her abuser?" instead of asking "Why doesn't he stop abusing her?" Cart, horse. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Why is Ted buying maternity clothes 

I read this as "Why is Ted Bundy buying maternity clothes." I wondered what I missed that may have given one of the HWs that nickname.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, suomi said:

To me, Denise's facial expression when she told the server about her aversion said "I realize the imposition and perhaps futility of asking for food without garlic in an Italian restaurant in Rome." I thought she looked sheepish, as in "My bad, for requesting this of you." 

Yes, this is what I read too.  And if you watch closely after she says she has the garlic allergy, his face cracks slightly before hers, then she gave the wry smile and sorry.  I took it as both of them acknowledging the absurdity of a garlic allergy in Italy.

Then, we get compliments on how great the Italian food is, and Erika makes a point to compliment it by putting down Italian food as shit in America.  And Dorit's face said that shade was received and noted.  I totally laughed out loud, because while I think the idea of not being able to get great Italian food at all in America is absurd (and I say this having had one of my 10 best meals of my life in Rome), but the thought of anyone describing Buca de Pepo (maybe I got that right?) as good italian food is silly.  It's aggressively mediocre.  The question is, was that intentional on Erika's part, or did Dorit just get caught in the way of Erika's general snobbishness? 

I don't think the footage from Bravocon really gives me any evidence to apply here.  She gave a pretty generic response about being friendly with Brandi.  She didn't say she was talking to her or seeing her, or had done either recently.  It's not evidence she wasn't talking to Brandi, but based on this footage and quote alone, I'd say Denise could have given the same answer about someone she runs into a parties and chats with for 15 minutes.  There's just nothing to the footage.  Which actually makes me wonder all the more why Bravo presented it like a smoking gun.

So, one of my personal questions is whether or not I think Teddi knew what they were going to be filming with Brandi.  I'm 99% that Kyle, Brandi, and Kim knew (I won't say I'm 100% on something I have to recognize I don't actually know for a fact).  I'm about 90% certain she did, and I can't stop laughing that she yet again has gotten used into doing dirty work.  Either way, I think she's just smart enough to realize she's gotten herself in it again and the anxiety is from the blow back she knows she's going to get. I certainly don't think she was in on the part of the script about living in her dad's shadow, because that shit clearly hurt. Poor dumb Teddi. 

Denise's eyes look red and watery before they even get to her, when it's still on Garcelle and Sutton.  Erica's do towards the end, and I while I low key love her cold ass, I don't believe ANY of this shit brought her to tears.  It's all weird.

I definitely think Denise is lying about something.  Even when it's just what she supposedly said to Brandi about the others, she really downplays her friendship with Brandi.  Which, is Denise denying she slept in a bed with Brandi?  The only reason that matters to me, is I don't think much of sharing a bed with a platonic bed, but I'm also pretty good friends with the platonic friends I have shared a bed with.  So, if at one point Denise and Brandi were friendly to the point of even sharing a platonic bed, then at least for a time period, they were friends.  Even sharing a hotel room period! And if they were friends at all between these two seasons, I am absolutely not going to believe that they never talked about the other castmembers.  C'mon!  That would be one of the very first things they would talk about, and Brandi is exactly the kind of person to encourage someone to talk shit about others as a form of bonding.  So I find it highly unlikely they had any sort of friendship where they never spoke of any of these women, which is what Denise says over and over again.  I find the thought that she said absolutely nothing completely impossible, and the idea she said nothing disparaging unlikely.  So, I think she's lying on this point.

I also cannot buy that Denise didn't not already know this rumor (or truth) was out there.  Look:

Garcelle: Do you want to know?

Denise: But I don't know...

Garcelle: But do you want to know?  Denise, do you want to know?

Denise: If this is a dangerous area, then not on camera

Teddi:  But it's already on camera.

Denise: Teddi?!?! [I honestly have trouble getting a read on this.  Her shock could be because she has no idea what's going on, her shock could be because she just found out this rumor/truth is already on camera.  She's definitely already shook.]

Teddi: Well, I'm warning you because there's going to be more.  I telling you.

Denise: And I'm telling you there's no truth to that. [Truth to WHAT?  If she didn't already think Teddi was talking about something specific, why wouldn't she be trying clarify instead of trying to make a blanket statement that no matter what it is, it's not true.  Who denies something without even trying to find out what they denying? And even a dummy like Teddi can pick up on that because...]

Teddi: So you already know what it is?

Denise: To nothing! There's no truth to anything.  

SNIP

Teddi: Denise, I'm not going to torture you any longer.  She said you two had sex. OK?

Then Denise's reactions just seems odd to me.  Again, based on the above, I absolutely believe Denise knew what was going to be said before Teddi said it.  So her denial otherwise makes her less credible to me.  I'm not saying that makes Brandi MORE credible, but Denise just seems off the whole way down.  I 100% believe that true or false, she knew this was what was coming either A) because it happened, or B) she had heard rumors of a rumor.  But even earlier, when they are asking Denise why Brandi would just make things things up, Denise says she doesn't know why Brandi would do it, and Teddi says it's because of what happened between the two of them, and Denise immediately says nothing happened!  So, again, what exactly at that point are you denying?  If I were in here situation and this was all new news to me, I think I'd say something like "what do you mean what happened??  What could she be upset about, what did she say?"

I'd be interested in knowing how Sutton heard this rumor and who from.  I do think the main difference between Teddi/Kyle and Sutton is that Teddi and Kyle made a choice to bring this on camera.  I think left to her own devices, Sutton wouldn't have mentioned it on camera.  But when producers directly ask her, she's going to answer.  I also didn't get an impression that Sutton had an opinion on the rumor.  She just said she heard it.  That's all.  The only reason that's interesting is that it could prove that the rumor predates Mommygate.  I still certainly think the reason it was brought on CAMERA is mommygate, but I'd be interested in knowing when Sutton heard the rumor for the first time in relation to 3somegate.

I think Denise is very worried about how this truth/rumor is going to affect her marriage.  I think when she says she a very married woman and loves her husband very much, she's telling the truth.  That doesn't mean something didn't happen with Brandi.  If it did, either Aaron already knows and it's been a problem, and obviously being on camera is going to make that worse OR he doesn't know, and we witnessed her realizing there is certainly no stopping him finding out at this point.  If it's true, either way, it's a horrible thing to have to process on camera, and I would want to bravo, bravo, bravo my way right on out of there.

Honestly, if you are still reading my fucking manifesto on the housewives, you should stop!  I'm just rambling.  But my final thoughts.  I think something happened between Brandi and Denise, and for whatever reason, it was against any agreement between Denise and Aaron.  It could be that there is NO agreement and that's the problem, or that somehow she specifically broke a rule of their agreement that night.  Maybe it was girls only, but never even remotely around the kids (I'm not saying the kids heard or having sex with kids in your house is immoral), it could have been something about Brandi specifically.  But I think something happened, and she has been trying to hide it.  I think regardless, what I'm witnessing is genuine pain, either because she feels guilt for having done something wrong, or hurt at someone going to such extremes to hurt her apparently without reason, and the effect either one may have on her, her marriage, and her family.  And I honestly do feel for her on that.  

But she was also quick with a swiftness to mention she was headed straight to call lawyers.  Not so much confused and shook about what happened, not so much trying to figure what the fuck just happened, but more like how the fuck do I get ahead of what just happened?  Odd.  I feel for her going through this on tv, but I do think there's some fire to this smoke.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, lasu said:

 

...

Honestly, if you are still reading my fucking manifesto on the housewives, you should stop!  I'm just rambling.  ...

LOL

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

This is a rhetorical question, right?  I mean look up "mean" and "crude" in the dictionary and you'll see a photo of Brandi there (hopefully not with her tampon string hanging out).  

Absolutely a rhetorical question, and I totally agree with your post. Brandi is mean, crude, and jealous. 

Quote

Kyle’s story was like, “the first time I had sex, there was a family meeting.  And Kathy!  And Kim!”  Like, ok, where is the story there?  I noticed something creepy about that story too—Kyle wouldn’t reveal her age when she was caught and at first I thought it was so it wouldn’t embarrass Mauricio, but then I realized she said that Kim saw the two of them having sex and pulled the covers off.  Kim is four years older than Kyle.  So, what’s the earliest Kyle would have been having sex?  Fourteen?  Fifteen?  That means Kim would have been an adult who walked in on her teenage sister having sex and instead of shutting the door or telling their mom, she did something really abnormal and almost incestuous.  I don’t think that was the best story.  

Yeah Kyle must have been early teens since she didn't want to reveal the number. I also found Kim pulling the covers or whatever really violating and gross. Most people would be mortified walking in on anyone and immediately leave. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, suomi said:

 

To me, Denise's facial expression when she told the server about her aversion said "I realize the imposition and perhaps futility of asking for food without garlic in an Italian restaurant in Rome." I thought she looked sheepish, as in "My bad, for requesting this of you." 

 

I believed this as well; being sheepish that she is ordering pasta with blah, blah, blah but no garlic please.  Can't quite remember the order but I believe this is a basis for European distain for Americans.  Please don't get me wrong, I don't think the feeling is now but Ogden Nash had a poem about Americans ordering coffee with their meal.  I'd need to look it up for exact references.

This was an anti-climactic episode for me; we know Brandi's revelations would come out.  If Brandi's allegations were true, she is a "Kiss and Tell" who deserves to be slut-shamed for the rest of her life.  The wah, wah, was things Denise (ALLEGEDLY) said about the other women?  
That bothers them?  Did EJ think she would be voted Miss Congeniality?  No.  She created the Ice Queen persona.  EJ, it worked. Can't be mad.

Teddi, did she say she is her Dad's shadow?  Uh, how did you get on TV?  Perhaps at the beginning that was her claim but people know her on her own now and can make their own judgements.  Can I qualify the statement but nothing to be hurt about.  Seriously, what is wrong with an acknowledgement that my Dad got me here and I'm thankful; I'm on my own now.

Can't remember who she also called out.  Kyle?  Rinna?  She could have said it is true.  Probably is. Hope Denise gets her 4 million without having to show up ever again.

Long story longer, I'd enjoy a show with Denise, Garcelle and Sutton as the main characters.  The others can be friends of.  I don't care about them; I'll read them in People Magazine and then their obituaries.

 

Edited by albarino
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, J80134 said:

EJ's glamsquad is trying desperately to bring back the 90s Brown lip liner with nude lips look back. Note to Mikey, making someone's mouth look like an over-inflated asshole is never the way to go

Speaking pf lips, did anyone see Garcelle on WWHL ? Her lips looked gorgeous. Great color, beautiful full shape. Lip envy.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I actually really liked this episode. Finally. I love Rome! 
And hell has frozen over, since I haven’t hated Erika or Dorit yet this season. Now Teddi and Rinna, that’s another story. 
I do have a question though- Sutton made it seem like you don’t need a passport to fly private. Is that true??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Speaking pf lips, did anyone see Garcelle on WWHL ? Her lips looked gorgeous. Great color, beautiful full shape. Lip envy.

 

Her hair looked great too- dyed a dark blue.  It really flattered her.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Replace Erica with a blow up doll.

😂😂😂😂

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, albarino said:

This was an anti-climactic episode for me; we know Brandi's revelations would come out.  If Brandi's allegations were true, she is a "Kiss and Tell" who deserves to be slut-shamed for the rest of her life.  The wah, wah, was things Denise (ALLEGEDLY) said about the other women?  

I don't believe in slut-shaming anyone (enjoy your sex life!  It's fun!), but wouldn't Denise be the one in the more-wrong here?  If this is true, she cheated on her husband, which I personally would find worse.  Especially with Brandi!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I never thought I'd warm up to Dorit, but here I am. 2020 is wild!
I can't help but wonder if what little animosity there is between her and Kyle is Dorit's remorse/regret for the LVP situation. 

Bless Sutton for so succinctly calling Teddi out. Teddi didn't have to bring up Denise and Brandi's extra-curriculars, as that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. The whole thing is a setup. 

Don't understand Kyle being so pressed about Dorit speaking Italian to Italians in Italy... Jealous much?

That wig looked terrible on Rinna. 

 

I've never looked Dorit as a villain, but I'm also enjoying her more. 

Kyle's totally jealous of Dorit. I'll admit, Kyle does some damn good impressions. Last season's were hysterical. A little teasing among friends can be fun. But remember when she said Vanderpump's humor was condescending? So is Kyle's if she's jealous of you. It's like Dorit can't do anything right. A true friend may playfully tease but get a kick out of the things that make you, you. Dorit wouldn't be Dorit if she weren't glam, extra, spoke different languages, etc. I think Kyle wants to portray Dorit as a superficial ditz, but much as she tries, Dorit is still a beautiful, cultured woman who shows more compassion than Kyle (and Teddi, Rinna, and Erika).  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, J80134 said:

Dorit embarrassed herself label whoring around Rome. I'm surprised she didn't have the word Rolex written down her sleeve with an arrow pointing to her watch. 

😂😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Mikey, Erika's often-seen BFF, is described as her "creative director" when we see him watching Erika get glammed up in her hotel room.

I only watch this show sporadically and have never seen him before. What's his deal? Why is he in Rome with EJ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

God Teddi is such a boring stupid bitch.

All of a sudden Brandi is such a truth teller. Like what the fuck lol Brandi is a lying dumb bitch.

Kyle hated Brandi but all of a sudden Brandi never tells a lie.

Teddi like gets off on this shit. Her and her pathetic anxiety about having to get something off her chest. So someone may have talked shit about her who fucking cares get a life.

Just wondering what Denise is going thru privately. Is it something to do with Charlie?

Not even a Dorit fan but her telling off Kyle was great.

I just can’t get over how they all don’t understand why Brandi would make up this shit. Bunch of losers. They probably think everyone is loving them in this SL but honestly they are the worst to me now. Even more than last years shit. Dorit is actually OK to me so far lol which is a surprise.

Teddi tries to say being transparent is what they signed up for but what about Mauricios lawsuits, Erika and Toms lawsuits, Dorits money shit, Lisa and her weird ass barely there marriage. Maybe Teddi is being transparent but that’s because she’s a boring bitch who basically pushes eating disorders.

Just have to say again too even if Denise did fuck Brandi who fucking cares. They need to interrogate her about it. Omg these women.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lasu said:

Yes, this is what I read too.  And if you watch closely after she says she has the garlic allergy, his face cracks slightly before hers, then she gave the wry smile and sorry.  I took it as both of them acknowledging the absurdity of a garlic allergy in Italy.

Then, we get compliments on how great the Italian food is, and Erika makes a point to compliment it by putting down Italian food as shit in America.  And Dorit's face said that shade was received and noted.  I totally laughed out loud, because while I think the idea of not being able to get great Italian food at all in America is absurd (and I say this having had one of my 10 best meals of my life in Rome), but the thought of anyone describing Buca de Pepo (maybe I got that right?) as good italian food is silly.  It's aggressively mediocre.  The question is, was that intentional on Erika's part, or did Dorit just get caught in the way of Erika's general snobbishness? 

I don't think the footage from Bravocon really gives me any evidence to apply here.  She gave a pretty generic response about being friendly with Brandi.  She didn't say she was talking to her or seeing her, or had done either recently.  It's not evidence she wasn't talking to Brandi, but based on this footage and quote alone, I'd say Denise could have given the same answer about someone she runs into a parties and chats with for 15 minutes.  There's just nothing to the footage.  Which actually makes me wonder all the more why Bravo presented it like a smoking gun.

So, one of my personal questions is whether or not I think Teddi knew what they were going to be filming with Brandi.  I'm 99% that Kyle, Brandi, and Kim knew (I won't say I'm 100% on something I have to recognize I don't actually know for a fact).  I'm about 90% certain she did, and I can't stop laughing that she yet again has gotten used into doing dirty work.  Either way, I think she's just smart enough to realize she's gotten herself in it again and the anxiety is from the blow back she knows she's going to get. I certainly don't think she was in on the part of the script about living in her dad's shadow, because that shit clearly hurt. Poor dumb Teddi. 

Denise's eyes look red and watery before they even get to her, when it's still on Garcelle and Sutton.  Erica's do towards the end, and I while I low key love her cold ass, I don't believe ANY of this shit brought her to tears.  It's all weird.

I definitely think Denise is lying about something.  Even when it's just what she supposedly said to Brandi about the others, she really downplays her friendship with Brandi.  Which, is Denise denying she slept in a bed with Brandi?  The only reason that matters to me, is I don't think much of sharing a bed with a platonic bed, but I'm also pretty good friends with the platonic friends I have shared a bed with.  So, if at one point Denise and Brandi were friendly to the point of even sharing a platonic bed, then at least for a time period, they were friends.  Even sharing a hotel room period! And if they were friends at all between these two seasons, I am absolutely not going to believe that they never talked about the other castmembers.  C'mon!  That would be one of the very first things they would talk about, and Brandi is exactly the kind of person to encourage someone to talk shit about others as a form of bonding.  So I find it highly unlikely they had any sort of friendship where they never spoke of any of these women, which is what Denise says over and over again.  I find the thought that she said absolutely nothing completely impossible, and the idea she said nothing disparaging unlikely.  So, I think she's lying on this point.

I also cannot buy that Denise didn't not already know this rumor (or truth) was out there.  Look:

Garcelle: Do you want to know?

Denise: But I don't know...

Garcelle: But do you want to know?  Denise, do you want to know?

Denise: If this is a dangerous area, then not on camera

Teddi:  But it's already on camera.

Denise: Teddi?!?! [I honestly have trouble getting a read on this.  Her shock could be because she has no idea what's going on, her shock could be because she just found out this rumor/truth is already on camera.  She's definitely already shook.]

Teddi: Well, I'm warning you because there's going to be more.  I telling you.

Denise: And I'm telling you there's no truth to that. [Truth to WHAT?  If she didn't already think Teddi was talking about something specific, why wouldn't she be trying clarify instead of trying to make a blanket statement that no matter what it is, it's not true.  Who denies something without even trying to find out what they denying? And even a dummy like Teddi can pick up on that because...]

Teddi: So you already know what it is?

Denise: To nothing! There's no truth to anything.  

SNIP

Teddi: Denise, I'm not going to torture you any longer.  She said you two had sex. OK?

Then Denise's reactions just seems odd to me.  Again, based on the above, I absolutely believe Denise knew what was going to be said before Teddi said it.  So her denial otherwise makes her less credible to me.  I'm not saying that makes Brandi MORE credible, but Denise just seems off the whole way down.  I 100% believe that true or false, she knew this was what was coming either A) because it happened, or B) she had heard rumors of a rumor.  But even earlier, when they are asking Denise why Brandi would just make things things up, Denise says she doesn't know why Brandi would do it, and Teddi says it's because of what happened between the two of them, and Denise immediately says nothing happened!  So, again, what exactly at that point are you denying?  If I were in here situation and this was all new news to me, I think I'd say something like "what do you mean what happened??  What could she be upset about, what did she say?"

I'd be interested in knowing how Sutton heard this rumor and who from.  I do think the main difference between Teddi/Kyle and Sutton is that Teddi and Kyle made a choice to bring this on camera.  I think left to her own devices, Sutton wouldn't have mentioned it on camera.  But when producers directly ask her, she's going to answer.  I also didn't get an impression that Sutton had an opinion on the rumor.  She just said she heard it.  That's all.  The only reason that's interesting is that it could prove that the rumor predates Mommygate.  I still certainly think the reason it was brought on CAMERA is mommygate, but I'd be interested in knowing when Sutton heard the rumor for the first time in relation to 3somegate.

I think Denise is very worried about how this truth/rumor is going to affect her marriage.  I think when she says she a very married woman and loves her husband very much, she's telling the truth.  That doesn't mean something didn't happen with Brandi.  If it did, either Aaron already knows and it's been a problem, and obviously being on camera is going to make that worse OR he doesn't know, and we witnessed her realizing there is certainly no stopping him finding out at this point.  If it's true, either way, it's a horrible thing to have to process on camera, and I would want to bravo, bravo, bravo my way right on out of there.

Honestly, if you are still reading my fucking manifesto on the housewives, you should stop!  I'm just rambling.  But my final thoughts.  I think something happened between Brandi and Denise, and for whatever reason, it was against any agreement between Denise and Aaron.  It could be that there is NO agreement and that's the problem, or that somehow she specifically broke a rule of their agreement that night.  Maybe it was girls only, but never even remotely around the kids (I'm not saying the kids heard or having sex with kids in your house is immoral), it could have been something about Brandi specifically.  But I think something happened, and she has been trying to hide it.  I think regardless, what I'm witnessing is genuine pain, either because she feels guilt for having done something wrong, or hurt at someone going to such extremes to hurt her apparently without reason, and the effect either one may have on her, her marriage, and her family.  And I honestly do feel for her on that.  

But she was also quick with a swiftness to mention she was headed straight to call lawyers.  Not so much confused and shook about what happened, not so much trying to figure what the fuck just happened, but more like how the fuck do I get ahead of what just happened?  Odd.  I feel for her going through this on tv, but I do think there's some fire to this smoke.

Good job in connecting the dots. I agree with your entire post.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

KiKi777, thank you for that clip!! I'd TOTALLY forgotten about "Stayin Allive" the movie!! And really, didn't old Travolta look DAMN GOOD??  Still can't figure out which one is Frank Stallone!  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Can someone elaborate on Teddi’s business? It’s been mentioned that she’s operating a pyramid scheme.... is that true?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

She's an "accountability coach"....  Tells clients when and what to eat, exercise, shit, whatever... And NEVER TELL LIES!! OR GASLIGHT PEOPLE!!

Plus, she charges her clients like 2K a month to tell them what to do.  Looked like she either called them daily or something but she was sort of NOT in the picture physically.  I don't know.... That's more than my mortgage and lights, gas, and water bill a month! But I'm not in LA.  I think her whatever that was earlier in the season, cost her clients like 5K for the weekend???  Somewhere in that neighborhood? A LOT! $$$$! MUCHO DINERO!!!

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

What’s with all the poofy sleeves? Teddi looks absolutely colossal and even rinna looked bad, especially with that wig or topper thing she has going on. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

KiKi777, thank you for that clip!! I'd TOTALLY forgotten about "Stayin Allive" the movie!! And really, didn't old Travolta look DAMN GOOD??  Still can't figure out which one is Frank Stallone!  

I posted a video for you in the Small Talk thread. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/29/2020 at 6:22 PM, esco1822 said:

BTW, is Teddi capable of any other face than stank??? She’s got that down.

Just the head shaking back and forth of disapproval 🙄😬💩

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Erika in that ridiculous (not in the good way)  white get up reminded me of a Jim Carey character - his costume is green though.  I don't know his stuff too well, but I think that who I'm talking about.  

those white shoes she wore that outfit look like something an old person would wear.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Momager said:

Can someone elaborate on Teddi’s business? It’s been mentioned that she’s operating a pyramid scheme.... is that true?

her accountability business is like NOOM . I think she came on to this show to promote her buisness...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, dmeets said:

Mikey, Erika's often-seen BFF, is described as her "creative director" when we see him watching Erika get glammed up in her hotel room.

her eye makeup looked really sloppy, When she turned her head to the side I thought she looked like a drag queen.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, lasu said:

I don't believe in slut-shaming anyone (enjoy your sex life!  It's fun!), but wouldn't Denise be the one in the more-wrong here?  If this is true, she cheated on her husband, which I personally would find worse.  Especially with Brandi!

I don't think either deserve to be slut-shamed. One can be critical of both women for reasons other than that they have sex! My dislike of Brandi is because I think she is messy and manipulative, but that's separate from the fact that she has sex. And my distrust of Denise comes from the fact that I think she's trying to overly control her narrative, thus making her controlling, and comes off as inauthentic to me. Again, that's not about her sex life. 

In other words, I'm down with slut-shaming anyone, even people like Brandi who I dislike. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, lasu said:

[snip]

Then Denise's reactions just seems odd to me.  Again, based on the above, I absolutely believe Denise knew what was going to be said before Teddi said it.  So her denial otherwise makes her less credible to me.  I'm not saying that makes Brandi MORE credible, but Denise just seems off the whole way down.  I 100% believe that true or false, she knew this was what was coming either A) because it happened, or B) she had heard rumors of a rumor.  But even earlier, when they are asking Denise why Brandi would just make things things up, Denise says she doesn't know why Brandi would do it, and Teddi says it's because of what happened between the two of them, and Denise immediately says nothing happened!  So, again, what exactly at that point are you denying?  If I were in here situation and this was all new news to me, I think I'd say something like "what do you mean what happened??  What could she be upset about, what did she say?"

I'd be interested in knowing how Sutton heard this rumor and who from.  I do think the main difference between Teddi/Kyle and Sutton is that Teddi and Kyle made a choice to bring this on camera.  I think left to her own devices, Sutton wouldn't have mentioned it on camera.  But when producers directly ask her, she's going to answer.  I also didn't get an impression that Sutton had an opinion on the rumor.  She just said she heard it.  That's all.  The only reason that's interesting is that it could prove that the rumor predates Mommygate.  I still certainly think the reason it was brought on CAMERA is mommygate, but I'd be interested in knowing when Sutton heard the rumor for the first time in relation to 3somegate.

[snip]

But she was also quick with a swiftness to mention she was headed straight to call lawyers.  Not so much confused and shook about what happened, not so much trying to figure what the fuck just happened, but more like how the fuck do I get ahead of what just happened?  Odd.  I feel for her going through this on tv, but I do think there's some fire to this smoke.

I'm inclined to give Denise the benefit of the doubt just because conspiring to get this rumor on camera, true or not, is a really shitty thing to do.  And also very hypocritical of them given the universal shit fits that get thrown if someone mentions a lawsuit.  This is potentially much more damaging to Denise's life than mentioning their lawsuits.  So for right now I basically team not Teddi/Kyle.

I do agree that Denise's reactions through the whole conversation would be very clear cut on lending some evidence that the rumor is truth but for one thing.  Sutton knew the rumor.  I doubt Sutton heard this in her normal circles.   I suspect she heard it from production or in HW circles.  So I really think if Sutton had heard the rumor ahead of this then so have all the other house wives, including Denise.

That would then give a reason that Denise had an idea of what Teddi was talking about.  Going swiftly to heading for the lawyers could be a contingency plan she had worked out already in her mind because she already knew about the rumor and thought it might get brought up even though she hoped it wouldn't.  Or because of an adult life spent dealing with Charlie Sheen.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

At this point, I believe that Denise was aware of the rumor circulating and was trying desperately to prevent it from being on camera. I am agnostic as to whether or not the rumor itself is actually true, and whether or not Denise's reaction at the dinner proves that it is true. But I absolutely think that she was aware that the rumor was out there, and she's not a good enough actress to pull off shocked outrage, so that's why we had the reaction we did at dinner. 

Again, it would have been better for her to defuse the situation much earlier in the season by just bringing it up herself but I can also understand why she wouldn't want to do that. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't think either deserve to be slut-shamed. One can be critical of both women for reasons other than that they have sex! My dislike of Brandi is because I think she is messy and manipulative, but that's separate from the fact that she has sex. And my distrust of Denise comes from the fact that I think she's trying to overly control her narrative, thus making her controlling, and comes off as inauthentic to me. Again, that's not about her sex life. 

In other words, I'm down with slut-shaming anyone, even people like Brandi who I dislike. 

Do you mean you're down with *not* slut-shaming?  The first part of your post seems like that might have been what you meant, but my apologies if I'm putting words in your mouth.

 

22 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm inclined to give Denise the benefit of the doubt just because conspiring to get this rumor on camera, true or not, is a really shitty thing to do.  And also very hypocritical of them given the universal shit fits that get thrown if someone mentions a lawsuit.  This is potentially much more damaging to Denise's life than mentioning their lawsuits.  So for right now I basically team not Teddi/Kyle.

I do agree that Denise's reactions through the whole conversation would be very clear cut on lending some evidence that the rumor is truth but for one thing.  Sutton knew the rumor.  I doubt Sutton heard this in her normal circles.   I suspect she heard it from production or in HW circles.  So I really think if Sutton had heard the rumor ahead of this then so have all the other house wives, including Denise.

That would then give a reason that Denise had an idea of what Teddi was talking about.  Going swiftly to heading for the lawyers could be a contingency plan she had worked out already in her mind because she already knew about the rumor and thought it might get brought up even though she hoped it wouldn't.  Or because of an adult life spent dealing with Charlie Sheen.

FWIW, I don't think any of Denise's reactions are any kind of evidence the rumors are true, EXCEPT that she feigned like she didn't know what Teddi was talking about, when she clearly did.  However, the fact that Denise knew about the rumor doesn't make me think it is more or less likely to be true, only that she clearly knew it was out there.  Also, how hard she downplayed her friendship with Brandi, when obviously, at the very least, they were friends for a period of time.  Having watched the segment and her reactions, I personally judge she did it, but if I was on a jury, I couldn't convict.

I unquestionably think Denise is lying about talking shit about the others.  

Point taken on probably having lots of lawyers on speed dial thanks to being the ex of Sheen.

I think Sutton could have heard the rumor organically, and I honestly don't think Dorit and Garcelle knew about the rumor.  Erika's impossible to read, but the other two at least seemed genuinely surprised.

And finally, whether this is true or not, I absolutely still am team Denise, because this is a horrible thing to go through on camera.  Even if she 100% cheated on her husband and tried to get Brandi to lie for her, it doesn't mean I still can't empathize with what's she's going through.  Especially because I absolutely agree Kyle certainly and Teddi probably made a choice to put this on camera to get back at her for mommygate, which is insane.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

What became clearer to me on re-watch is that Kim hates Denise because she said Denise attacked her out of nowhere at Kyle’s Farrahween party. Denise kind of joined the fight out of nowhere when she didn’t need to because she saw an opportunity to defend Rinna or at least tell Kim to not be nasty to Rinna (even though Rinna fully started it with her “Kim, I think it was C*nty of you to blah blah blah” in her Erika Jayne persona). Kim was so stunned and embarrassed and started attacking back with not much sense at Rinna and Denise jumped in to defend Rinna because she was her friend. Kim said something and Denise said, “don’t say that to her” and “why do you care?” Kim said, “I don’t care” and Denise said “great, then drop it!” and Kim is still mad about that because she looked dumb. Kim was getting far too much pleasure bringing that story (see that narcissistic smug smile when Brandi drops the “Aaron will kill me!” line and she claps and points her finger at Kyle, like we got her, I told youuuu!!) along with Brandi to Kyle who conveniently had Teddi there to hear it. Kim and Kyle discusses the bring Brandi in from the car thing ahead of time. They are not that good actors. Kim can’t handle a narcissistic injury. Her borderline personality tendencies make her slip in to not rational thinking when she becomes emotionally dysregulated and the worst thing for Kim is to be “out-ed” and embarrassed. She has been out to bring Denise down so that as soon as Kyle turned on Denise and was telling Kim how Denise was difficult and upset and making them look like bad moms, Kim said I know what to do and was ready with Brandi’s story and I think that is when THAT set-up was on. It is how Kim functions and likely a function of her trauma from the abuse in her family. She wants revenge and to make the other person look bad. Someone like Kim takes EVERYTHING personally and will make you suffer forever if you ever embarrass her.

Also, did they film that bedroom scene AFTER they came home from Italy and pretended it was before? Kyle has Fendi printed boots in her suitcase and Teddi looked like she was wearing something Fendi, as did Kyle. There was a lot of random Fendi around the floor in that room as if they had gone shopping there. I can’t see Kyle bringing that stuff to Italy. Bringing it home... definitely. That room was suspiciously post-Rome looking. Anddd... As if Kyle would borrow clothes from Kim to go on a trip to Rome with Dorit, Erika, Sutton, Garcelle, etc!! Kyle spends MONEY on clothes and either wears tacky stuff to promote her “clothing line” this season or tries to keep up by bringing it with her outfits too. That dress Kim brought that Kyle said “maybe” was all fake. No way Kyle would wear that Kim-style shiz in Rome. It wouldn’t even fit her. That whole scene was staged BS and Teddi at least knew part of that, the timing and people, even if she didn’t know exactly what was going to be said. At minimum, Kyle and Kim are mean girls that revert to pre-adolescent tactics and have not changed since Kim went nuts on Brandi at game night season 2 and Kyle joined in and they are both using Brandi when they need an alliance and she is useful, suddenly she has virtues like honesty. Please. 
 

In retrospect, I also think Kyle constantly labeled LVP the chess mastermind and playing games to manipulate because that is how Kyle operates at base level and her whole family does, so she assumed LVP was constantly doing the same. I think sometimes LVP didn’t want to be close to people she didn’t feel total trust with, and she gave subtle shade not to be totally fake and others would get mad that LVP wasn’t being nice enough or close enough and Kyle is the type that will sit in your lap. When they brain stormed off camera and LVP would say I’m not getting close to her, you say it! Kyle took that as the kind of manipulation that is familiar to her from her sisters and her mom. I understand this about LVP, I have enough close friends that I trust, I don’t need to let in new people that I don’t trust fully yet; however, I will be friendly because we are new friends— but not friendly like Kyle who acts super friendly. It doesn’t mean you are fake— you are socially friendly— it is different. These ladies accept that about Erika, but can’t comprehend it with LVP or Denise. It’s Hollywood! Small town! Be polite and friendly, but don’t jump in their lap like immediate BFFs. Kyle is so used to plotting off camera with Kim and LVP and now she does it with Teddi.

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She's an "accountability coach"....  Tells clients when and what to eat, exercise, shit, whatever... And NEVER TELL LIES!! OR GASLIGHT PEOPLE!!

Plus, she charges her clients like 2K a month to tell them what to do.  Looked like she either called them daily or something but she was sort of NOT in the picture physically.  I don't know.... That's more than my mortgage and lights, gas, and water bill a month! But I'm not in LA.  I think her whatever that was earlier in the season, cost her clients like 5K for the weekend???  Somewhere in that neighborhood? A LOT! $$$$! MUCHO DINERO!!!

2k a month????, I think NOOM only $10 a month lol

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2020 at 4:40 AM, Kiki777 said:

Brandi is such a liar that if she said ‘the sky is blue’ I would not believe her until I saw it for myself.  I still think this was a scripted gang-up planned by the others.  

I will always have a soft spot for Frank Stallone’s one-hit wonder because of this unintentionally hilarious dance sequence - the first 20 seconds is all I need to get me smiling:

 

I have a friend who got her SAG card from being in that movie.  I will have to ask about it someday.  HA!

Bravo peeps:  Do NOT bring back Brandi.  I can't with her Claire's hairpiece and jacked up face.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have never understood why Teddy is on this show.  I wish she would go away.  Brandi can go away too and never be allowed to show her face on reality TV again.

Was Erica even in "Chicago?"

I actually don't mind Dorit speaking Italian on the show, at least she knows how to speak another language, more than I can say for the other so called cultured women on this show.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size