Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E12: Roman Rumors

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I think Brandi could have easily checked Twitter after an episode aired last season and made a list. 

Erika: cold heart bitch ✔️
Teddi: lives in her father's shadow ✔️
Rinna: fake ass bitch ✔️

Either way. I see those complaints every week, sometimes even here. They're not exactly novel or creative. But ooh, all of a sudden they all burn so much, don't they?

I still think that's too much work for Brandi.  She would get too drunk while doing her research that the results would be illegible.   Kyle strikes me as the one who has all the negative things said about her castmates in the notes on her iPhone stored for later use.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

More than one person hearing a rumor isn't really an indication that a rumor is more likely to be true.  If the right person tells a lie, everyone else is going to gossip about it.

I believe that Teddi said that it was already on camera so she might as well say it. That alone makes Sutton better than Teddi because Sutton never said anything until she knew Bravo already had footage.

Sutton's  confirmation that she heard the rumor helps give an alternate explanation of how Denise seemed to know what Brandi likely said before Teddi actually said it.  Its also extraordinarily unlikely that Sutton was the only HW who heard the rumor before this.  That adds another layer to the theory that Kyle and Teddi conspired to get Brandi to say this on camera.  This will be helpful to Denise in the long run.

This doesn't make much sense to me and I think people want to give Sutton a pass merely because she isn't Teddi but to each his own. Sutton did the exact same thing as Teddi only she did it in a confessional AND she said words that made it seem like she wasn't spreading the rumor but substantively? Their actions were the same. Teddi was just more honest about it. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It seems obvious to me, by Denise's own words and actions, that Brandi's story is true. When Garcelle asked Denise if she wanted to know what was being said, Denise replied "If it is a dangerous area, not on camera." Teddi then said that it was already on camera, and that there was going to be more. Denise replied that "there is no truth to that". How did she know what "that" was, since at that point Teddi had not revealed what was being said about Denise? 

Now if someone came to me and said there was some horrible rumour about me, I would say "let's hear it" because I have nothing to hide. I wouldn't worry that it could be a dangerous area, because I don't have any. 

From what I saw on this episode I have no problem believing Brandi. I don't care one way or the other, it's not my problem. But I do believe Denise is the one lying. 

I do believe some of what Brandi is saying for similar reasons - I think if nothing sexual happened between the two Denise would have had a different kind of outrage. At the same time, I think the general tone of Brandi's pouty, saddened red shoe diary entry of a spurned affair is b.s. I think Brandi expected some kind of reward for her efforts - be that a more visible relationship/friendship with Denise or re-entry to the show, and when that didn't happen she let everybody know what went down (I'm sorry).

• LOL 7
  • Love 13

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm inclined to believe Denise because she has proven to be honest, open and also a standup samaritan. On the other hand, I feel Denise's reaction at the gang up dinner was concordant with being caught in a lie. Perhaps Denise was just blindsided about the nature of what was being revealed on camera since the coven seems to have an infernal pact about what is off limits on camera (ie. Mauricio's infidelity, Erika/Dorit's financial woes and multiple lawsuits, etc.) I could really use the aid of a body language expert right about now. 

In any case, I believe the truth is much closer to Denise's version of events--perhaps she and Brandi did engage in a drunken dalliance but I doubt it was more than some smooching. 

• Love 21

I think that Aaron knows IRL about Denise and Brandi and that is what Denise is “going through” behind closed doors. They’re trying to keep a lid on it. That’s why Denise and Aaron were so upset about the threesome talk at their party. It’s true and they don’t want it out there. So they’re both picking fights elsewhere to change the topic when they feel like it’s going to go toward the threesome/Brandi talk. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Rahul said:

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm inclined to believe Denise because she has proven to be honest, open and also a standup samaritan. On the other hand, I feel Denise's reaction at the gang up dinner was concordant with being caught in a lie. Perhaps Denise was just blindsided about the nature of what was being revealed on camera since the coven seems to have an infernal pact about what is off limits on camera (ie. Mauricio's infidelity, Erika/Dorit's financial woes and multiple lawsuits, etc.) I could really use the aid of a body language expert right about now. 

In any case, I believe the truth is much closer to Denise's version of events--perhaps she and Brandi did engage in a drunken dalliance but I doubt it was more than some smooching. 

I agree with all of this.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think that Aaron knows IRL about Denise and Brandi and that is what Denise is “going through” behind closed doors. They’re trying to keep a lid on it. That’s why Denise and Aaron were so upset about the threesome talk at their party. It’s true and they don’t want it out there. So they’re both picking fights elsewhere to change the topic when they feel like it’s going to go toward the threesome/Brandi talk. 

That is exactly why I think Denise and Aaron have been so upset about the threesome talk. And Denise talking about "all she is going through" I think is directly related. In addition they both look rough this season, especially Aaron. He looked like hell at Kyle's party. As the saying goes, where there's smoke, there's fire. (My apologies though for the saying, given Denise's loss of a house to fire. But the saying fits.)

I did enjoy the episode for the sight seeing, and Dorito's tacky tourist wardrobe. I also loved Kyle saying that Dorito was now going to speak with an Italian accent - lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Except she herself just said it on camera. So what, just because it's in the confessional, it's somehow "better"? In fact, Sutton repeating ON CAMERA that she heard this rumor, too, undermines Denise even more than Teddi saying that Brandi is spreading this rumor. So I'm afraid I don't understand how Sutton is "better" - IMO, she's just more devious, trying to get credit for not spreading it while in fact confirming it on camera. 

I don't think it was intentional but Sutton saying she heard it months ago doesn't give more credence to the rumor but it does give more age to the rumor.  

Again, that doesn't make it true but it also doesn't make it something just invented recently.

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Denise was clearly in pain. Whether she did or did not do those things, the way she's been treated is wrong. The women are too mad and perhaps jealous of her to care. 

I had a lot of thoughts about Denise's tears, "bravo, bravo, bravo" and Denise bringing up that she's going through things she doesn't want on camera.  

I don't know that the pain would be about Brandi's "lies" if they're truly lies.  As others have speculated, it could be true and she doesn't want it on camera because it has caused issues with Aaron (a bit more on that later)*.  

Or it could be something completely unrelated that the women know about and Denise was using tears and "bravo bravo bravo" as a way to pray on whatever sympathy they have for any real issues she's going through.

Because it looked like she found the rumor about her and Brandi sleeping together funny when it was first brought up.  

Anyway, this is not the first time the show has shown her trying to "direct" the content. It happened when she was strongly telling Aaron to shut his mouth when they left the barbeque.  

*So last season, Denise mentioned she took Aaron to get a happy ending and she ended up getting one too.  They also went to a strip club together when they left the backyard barbeque.  Those date night activities are pretty non-traditional so I don't quite understand what Denise's "I'm very married" was supposed to convey. She's provided enough evidence that "very married" for Aaron and Denise could be vastly different than what the other woman would conceive of for themselves.  

Maybe the issue is that they're not traditional but Aaron really doesn't want her telling the world about their sexual escapades which is why she has clammed up quite a bit this year and was mad Rinna told everyone she was going to go to a strip club. 

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I love that Dorit is concerned with Teddi not being able to sleep at night because of being overburdened by a “secret” that has absolutely  nothing to do with her or anyone with whom she has a close relationship. I’m so glad Teddi is unburdened and now everything has been dumped in Denise’s lap. Whether or not anything Brandi said was true, Denise definitely wasn’t sleeping that night. Teddi and Rinna (shocker) we’re responsible for dangling the carrot about the “really bad” rumors that were going to come out about her. Did they honestly think Denise or any of the other women who were in the dark would be ok with leaving the table without knowing the rumor???

No but it's on camera.  They know it's on camera.  Even if they care, or don't care or even don't think it's true, Denise had to be told what was being said. Not telling her and letting her find out once the episode aired wouldn't have gone over well either. 

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Why did Garcelle say in her talking head "if Denise slept with Brandy, she doesn't have to tell these women."  Yet in Rome she says in front of all of them "DENISE DID YOU SLEEP WITH BRANDY".  As if Denise is under oath or something.

She said Denise doesn't have to tell anyone but that she wants to know the truth.  It's the mix of curiosity but also know it's none of her business. 

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I was glad Kyle called out Dorit’s ridiculous glam in a fun way.  I think this show would be fine without someone to pile on.  It might be sort of boring, but they have their moments.

My favorite episode of the show I've seen was last season's glamping ep where they seemed to have a lot of fun. 

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I thought the way Denise ordered was obnoxious.  “I’m allergic to garlic.  Sorry.”

That didn't bother me.  A lot of people don't take allergies serious, especially if they've never heard of them.  She was probably very limited in what she could eat there and be "safe."  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

That didn't bother me.  A lot of people don't take allergies serious, especially if they've never heard of them.  She was probably very limited in what she could eat there and be "safe."  

I have so many food intolerances and it's very true.  I've had to tell coworkers I couldn't eat certain things and some act offended if you don't take their offers of free food.  I've also had them monitor what I eat afterwards and say "But I thought you couldn't eat that?"  Food intolerances are very tricky.  I can eat up to a certain amount of certain foods before I get sick, but it's too much to explain to people.  So you have to make it simple i.e. "I'm allergic to X".  

• Useful 4
  • Love 19
(edited)

I’m getting the feeling that this thing between Denise and Brandi may come down to the wording of things. Like, what does hooking up or having sex mean to them each? 

Brandi says they kissed, Brandi says they were in bed together, but “she couldn’t get into it.” What does that mean? Did she make out with Denise and they were groping each other, but stopped? Did she start to have oral sex with Denise, then stop? Maybe Denise feels like there was no sex since they didn’t finish or Brandi wasn’t into it. 

Sex between women can take many different forms and doesn’t always involve certain things, so maybe that is where the mix up is. 

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Teddi. Can we just get this miserable cow off this show? 

Teddy is freaking Frank Stallone. Of course she is trading on her washed up father’s fame.

No I take that back.

Frank Stallone has some talent compared to this hideous waste of breath.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Pattycake2 said:

If Sutton said she heard the rumor, it doesn’t make it true.  It only proves that Brandi told this story to other people.  And there a VERY good chance Brandi was drunk at the time.  BTW, Brandi has been to parties at Sutton’s, so they do know some of the same crowd.

This is what I don't understand - Miss Sutton of the Opera Boards has Tampon Brandi to parties at her house?  Teddi the health nut has Big Drunk Brandi on her podcast?  Why isn't Sutton hanging out with a better class of people, and Teddi interviewing people about things like health and accountability?

1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

I will never understand Housewives on trips like this.  Let me spend two hours in my room getting glam just to go down to the hotel restaurant, have dinner, and go back to my room.  I mean, WTH?!

Clearly their actual goal is not to "be in Rome" but rather to "be showing off on tv"

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Garcelle's talking head where she said it was Denise's personal business but also she wanted to get down to the bottom of it made me cackle because that's a level of honesty about wanting to be messy.

To me this is being two faced but since it is Garcelle she gets a pass.  I for one don't give her a pass and I guess I'm the only one not on the Garcelle love train.  I think she's boring.  And if she was not asked back next season it wouldn't bother me one bit.  The same goes for Sutton.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Was it Dorito that wore the CHA  NEL earrings last year or so??  Since she had on the CHA   NEL  white blouse, I wondered why she didn't wear the earrings too. 

Yes, that would be our designer label whore, Dorit.  She may as well have worn the earrings, she couldn't have come across any tackier with her "coco" gloves, CHA NEL emblazoned shirt, and the Chanel logo around her neck.  Over-kill much?  Being the fashionista that she purports, seems like she would realize she is cheapening her look with too much label peddling. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Color me unfazed at Kyle’s story about being called out the first time she had sex.  I wasn’t even sure what the point was, except to get a mention of Kathy and Kim in there.  Too much Kim!

Except the subject was brought up to have a fun discussion in the group.  I guess i don't hate Kyle as much as others do. 

• Love 4

Another thing that is bothering me is that Brandi said Denise told her not to tell Aaron or he would kill Denise. Mr. “I’ll crush your hand” might be abusive. While I understand it isn’t Brandi’s job to protect Denise, it still sucks no one seems to care about that. I could totally see Aaron as abusive, no man who tells his wife he is going to crush her hand is okay. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Color me unfazed at Kyle’s story about being called out the first time she had sex.  I wasn’t even sure what the point was, except to get a mention of Kathy and Kim in there.  Too much Kim!

The point was that Kyle wanted to be the center of attention with her lame story. All of them sitting there gasping and laughing as if Kyle is such a clever storyteller. Who in hell made this woman Queen shit? She must be in her glory now that LVP is gone. That's when I changed the channel. I record all my shows so I'm sure I'll get to it eventually, just not in the mood tonight. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I know that people legitimately love visiting Italy for the shopping but it drives me crazy how much all of the history is ignored for the shopping. 

ETA: Kyle's imitation of Dorit - she's two for two tonight. 

THIS!!!  I said the same thing to my son almost word for word. I guess it would be boring to film.  If I ever go to Italy, I would want to see as many historic sites as possible.  Kyle spent almost 9k, just imagine being able to spend like that!!!

I also think Teddi should have brought it up to Denise privately.  Teddi just can’t seem to master being fake friends like the others. I think Denise is a horrible actress, but she did seem genuinely surprised and upset. I hope she’s being honest. 

What was with Dorit and Kyle snipping at each other?  Kyle seemed to want her to shut up.

I am liking Garcelle and Sutton.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I initially liked Teddi because I thought she was a sensitive, kind person. As emotional as she is, she hasn't shown to be sensitive toward other people's feelings. You know what's more important than ratings? Humanity.  

I agree with your entire post but this bit in particular. I never would have predicted that I'd prefer Dorit to Teddi if you'd asked me three seasons ago. I'm not a Dorit fan by any stretch of the imagination but at least she showed some sensitivity to Denise's feelings at the dinner table. Garcelle and Sutton also get honorable mentions for making it not feel like a complete pile on.

Kyle is so full of it to basically say that Brandi isn't capable of lying. She knows damn well that Brandi has been caught in major, bold faced lies particularly when she claimed that Adrienne and Paul were actually suing her. 

I fully believe that the people who sign on for these shows have to prepare themselves for the reality that *anything* is potentially up for discussion. It's all right there in the contracts that they sign. That being said, they're human. They all have their limits, they all have things that they don't want on the table for discussion and it's hypocritical for them to act like Denise is alone when it comes to getting upset when certain things are discussed on camera. Kyle, Adrienne, Taylor, LVP, Kim, Yolanda, Rinna, Eileen, Erika, Dorit--all of these women have flipped out when the subject turns to something that they feel should be off limits. Denise isn't any different and I don't really know why they would expect her to be a part from some of them deciding that she should be this season's punching bag.

• Love 19

How did I get sucked back in? Stupid pandemic boredom.

Dorit’s CHA NEL shirt made her look like she was working for Label-Conscious Janitorial Service, Inc.

Teddi’s leopard-print water wings blouse did her no favors either. She is also exhausting.

And re: the dinner—which was likely at the hotel because they knew this mess would happen—maybe I’ve been watching too much news but I expected these women to start saying “RECLAIMING MY TIME!” every time they’d ask Denise a question.

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I fucking hate Teddi. 

Get in line! I’m already here!

Teddi clumping down the stairs to dinner in THAT dress, sheesh! Reminded me of old Carol Burnett clips I’ve seen with her playing the role of Scarlett O’Hara wearing a dress made from old curtains, but in the Burnett clip, she’s wearing the dress with the curtain rods still in the curtains 😆😆😆 Teddi’s dress was just missing the rods!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

Another thing that is bothering me is that Brandi said Denise told her not to tell Aaron or he would kill Denise. Mr. “I’ll crush your hand” might be abusive. While I understand it isn’t Brandi’s job to protect Denise, it still sucks no one seems to care about that. I could totally see Aaron as abusive, no man who tells his wife he is going to crush her hand is okay. 

Denise seemed the most emotional when she was stating “I’m a VERY married woman [pause], and I love my husband to death”. That seemed to be what upset her the most.

• Love 14
(edited)
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I was glad Kyle called out Dorit’s ridiculous glam in a fun way.  I think this show would be fine without someone to pile on.  It might be sort of boring, but they have their moments.  I also liked Kyle calling out Dorit ordering at the restaurant in Italian when the waiter was speaking English.  I thought the way Denise ordered was obnoxious.  “I’m allergic to garlic.  Sorry.”  <smirk>  It reminded me of the first episode of the season when they were in New York, someone asked Denise a question about Charlie that she didn’t like, and she started yelling at the waiter for bringing the wrong tequila.  I’ve been a server.  There’s a very polite way to send something back or convey an allergy.  That was not this.  

I loved seeing how much everyone spent.  It was very low for people who want us to believe they have enough money to fly glam squads around the globe with them.  

I didn’t think Teddi did anything wrong at the Fendi store by being civil to Denise, but otherwise ignoring her.  I noticed she didn’t even talk shit about Denise in her talking head; the producer had to prompt her with a question about whether she was “subconsciously” ignoring Denise, which was a dumb question.  It was pretty obvious Teddi was conscious that she was doing this.  She just didn’t feel like being fake.  

Even if the stuff Brandi said wasn’t true, Teddi doesn’t have to be fake to Denise.  She’s like six months pregnant and she was on her phone. No one has to drop everything to talk to Denise about fur the way that Denise hasn’t dropped everything to talk to her co-stars or even attend their events in the past.  Maybe, in Teddi’s mind, Teddi is “Teddi Fucking Mellencamp Arroyave” the way Denise is “Denise Fucking Richards.”  Did that ever occur to Denise?  That you can’t just be obnoxious and not have at least some of the population write off your bullshit?  These two have filmed exactly two scenes one-on-one in the past two seasons—shopping in a store after the fire, agreeing that Camille was “off” and the brief make-up scene last episode at Kyle’s house that didn’t really get anywhere.  They’re not friends.  They’re barely acquaintances, and that’s exactly how Teddi treated Denise.  It’s better than calling someone a “shit fucking stirrer.”

That was nice that Garcelle was able to apologize to Sutton and everyone was able to move on.  It was weird that Sutton brought it up in front of the whole table, but whatever.  Garcelle is not too shy to be shady in an acceptance speech for an award, so I doubt she was fazed.  

Wow, everyone—including the producers—breaking the fourth wall!  Denise must have pissed off production something fierce for them to go back to a clip at Bravo con to evidence that Denise is lying.  I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that before!  Denise doesn’t come off very convincing to me when she says “I’m telling you, there’s no truth to that,” Teddi says, “so you already know what it is?”  And Denise replies, “To nothing!  There is no truth to anything!”   She’s starting to sound like Aaron “cancer is your friend” Phypers.  

I don’t believe Denise.  Sutton heard it too, and she doesn’t even know Brandi.  Nothing happened...yet Denise’s defense is that “Aaron was there.”  So her defense is that Aaron was there for nothing?  Good one.  Teddi was 100% right that this is what Denise is being paid to do and it’s out of bounds to yell “Bravo, Bravo, Bravo” when she wants to stop the conversation.  Bravo to Bravo for airing it anyway.  Otherwise it feels like Denise is...cheating.  

I really hope Denise was sincere in her implication that she’ll leave the show if Bravo aired that scene.  

Kyle was being so rude to Dorit, and I would have been annoyed if I were Dorit too.  Dorit was trying to say it’s hard on Teddi, however, things at this moment are really hard on Denise, and Kyle cut her off at the knees to only let her get out the part about Teddi, which made it look like Dorit was part of the pile-on, when Dorit was actually trying to come to Denise’s aid, and somehow Kyle wound up taking credit for pointing out that Denise was vulnerable.  That was really not cool of Kyle.  If I were Dorit, I would be fucking pissed at Kyle for that.  I actually hope someone makes Kyle cry, because she’s been pulling this nice girl who throws rocks and hides her hands bullshit all season.  

I have an issue with this because all these bitches do this. Dorit and Erica both have financial issues and appear to be grifters. Especially Dorit. They lost their shit when Camile bought it to the table. And then fucking Kyle. Her whole family history is tabloid, trash and she and her husband def benefited financially from this show, with the exposure. And yet she doesn’t want to discuss her stuff on camara. 
They are serious slut shamers. And Kyle your niece continued the Pam Anderson tradition of releasing porn and making a killing off it while feigning innocence. (And I think Pam and tommy might have been the only ones who got theirs stolen btw) so sit down Kyle. Go do a split that your husband seems just as tired of as we are. 
I don’t believe Denise either. I think she said those things. That’s the only thing I think she was wrong in. She should have said,” yeah I did. You are pathetic Teddy and Erica you are a cold, fake, bitch.”

Sex with brandy? I would lie to. 
By the way Brandi is a truth cannon  who NEVER  lies  according to Kyle. Well miss Kyle then Mauricio def chested on u and your sister is a meth head. 

I mean brandy is the truth right?

do y’all remember when brandy said she kissed or had sex with Gerald Butler or some actor like him. He denied it. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 13
(edited)

I don't watch regularly, so I ask: do we know for sure that Denise and Aaron are legally married vs. having a fake wedding for TV?

It's not odd that Denise fooled around with a woman. It's odd that she chose Brandi. Denise has a history of bad judgment. I think she's a different person underneath that Hollywood persona.

Denise's distress is due to it dawning on her that Bravo has turned on her. As others have said, she's lost control of the narrative. And she may be living with a lunatic. He may have presented a different personality earlier in their relationship, and now she's panicked.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I won’t comment on the Denise rumors.  I think Brandi is a horrible human being.  Whether she had an affair with Denise or not, I don’t care.  Brandi is so corrupt she will say anything or divulge any potentially embarrassing gossip if it shines the light on her hideous surgically deformed face for even a few minutes.  If anyone on this franchise deserves the title of “morally corrupt”, it’s Brandi. 

Brandi is such a liar that if she said ‘the sky is blue’ I would not believe her until I saw it for myself.  I still think this was a scripted gang-up planned by the others.  

7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Teddy is freaking Frank Stallone. Of course she is trading on her washed up father’s fame.

No I take that back.

Frank Stallone has some talent compared to this hideous waste of breath.

I will always have a soft spot for Frank Stallone’s one-hit wonder because of this unintentionally hilarious dance sequence - the first 20 seconds is all I need to get me smiling:

Edited by Kiki777
Clarification
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I think it’s plausible that Brandi floated the rumor around hoping it would attract the attention of someone connected to the show.  She’d do anything to get back on RHOBH.

Which is exactly why Teddi had her on her lame podcast (how does this terrible bore have a podcast?) IMO that is when they cooked this alllll up because Teddi was being “mom-shamed” by Denise and they were all having issues with her on set. Also, Kim, is pissed that Denise stood up for Lisa R last season when she was dressed as EJ, her “I realized so things not right with her....” said it all to me.

Because I can’t say it enough, I fucking hate Teddi. 

• Love 17
9 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That's my feeling. Here's Sutton getting the vapors about this bringing up at dinner, but meanwhile, she's confirming the rumor herself on camera. At least Teddi said it to Denise's face and gave her a chance to deny it. 

Except Sutton just confirmed it! I am sorry, I am not sure why I am supposed to see Sutton as some great champion of truth here. I see her actions as incredibly devious, not someone who is "not meaning harm."

Exactly. At least Teddi is willing to give Denise a heads up on what she will be facing. Sutton didn't care enough. But ask where her money comes from and boo hoo she is offended. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHofOZ said:

The other ladies seem to have a problem with Denise controlling her story, but they all do it.  Dorit pretends she has money & the clip of the lady chasing her around the pool last year for money was cut.  Kyle & Mauricio’s legal troubles are not whispered about, neither are Erika with Toms.  I wish Denise said to Rinna let’s talk about the husband!  

Instead of saying Bravo Bravo Bravo, Denise definitely should have brought up the other rumours circulating.  

I believe Denise is an honorable person and she knows the women dont want certain subjects brought up on camera and she won't do it.  I think she also believes the women would offer her the same courtesy,  and that is why she is behaving the way she is.  No one told her that in order for those subjects to be off the table, her life was going to be under scrutiny.   I think Dorit has picked up on this, but for some reason she has not reached out to Denise off camera to explain. 

Last season, Denise went after Camille for mentioning Dorit's issues at dinner.  I wish Dorit would do more for Denise. 

• Love 17

Brandi has never been the "truth cannon" she claims to be.  She would do or say anything to get herself a spot back on this show.

More importantly (and I realize this is a show about their "lives") but at what point does a cast member say - "enough - I'm not doing that".  I'm talking about Teddy.  That scene in the restaurant was clearly Bravo using Teddy  to blindside Denise.  Bravo films scenes all the time that are not aired - how  did Teddy know for sure the Brandi scene would be aired?

I don't care  if you're friends, not friends - but what she (or Rinna, or even Kyle (who was livid when LVP brought up Mauricio's alleged cheating a few seasons ago)) should have done was taken Denise aside off camera and given her a heads up.  But Teddy made the decision to carry Bravo's water for them. She no longer has the moral high  ground on anything.  

Now, having said all that, Denise herself is partly to blame for this.  If she didn't know what she was getting into when she signed on, that's on her.  If there were things she wanted kept secret, don't go on a reality show that has a history of exposing secrets.  Don't hook up with a person who has a history of spilling those secrets.   And being DENISE RICHARDS means nothing to Bravo.

They are going to air any  salacious detail they can find.  One only has to go back to Teresa and Joe in the vineyards.  Teresa begged Bravo not to air the scene of Joe on the phone and the sex in the bushes, but Bravo refused.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

do y’all remember when brandy said she kissed or had sex with Gerald Butler or some actor like him. He denied it. 

There are a couple versions, neither is flattering. The first thing I heard, which I think she said, is that they met at a party and went outside and hooked up on the beach.

Second version is that it was a 3 or 4 day fling and much later some paps asked him what about you and Brandi Glanville and his response was Brandi who?

Which, yeah, comes off like a dis. But he answered that way because he never knew her last name.

He confirmed the no-name thing with Andy on WWHL but IIRC didn't say how long (or how short) the fling was.

Brandi Glanville Tells Gerard Butler to ‘F–k Off’ After He Cringes Over Their Hookup

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-tells-gerard-butler-to-f-k-off-after-hookup/

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, suomi said:

There are a couple versions, neither is flattering. The first thing I heard, which I think she said, is that they met at a party and went outside and hooked up on the beach.

Second version is that it was a 3 or 4 day fling and much later some paps asked him what about you and Brandi Glanville and his response was Brandi who?

Which, yeah, comes off like a dis. But he answered that way because he never knew her last name.

He confirmed the no-name thing with Andy on WWHL but IIRC didn't say how long (or how short) the fling was.

Brandi Glanville Tells Gerard Butler to ‘F–k Off’ After He Cringes Over Their Hookup

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brandi-glanville-tells-gerard-butler-to-f-k-off-after-hookup/

Thank u. My memory was fuzzy. She’s just at best an unreliable narrator. At worst a lying trash can. I go with the second.

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

As they’ve completely broken thru the fourth wall at this point....why the hell couldn't they state the obvious?   Broke ass Brandi needs a job and is desperate to get back on the show.  There is here motivation plain and simple.

Kyle got this ball rolling.  I have zero doubts here.   No way did Kim not give her a heads up about Brandi/Denise. Why was Denise at Kyle’s part?  It’s not like she has money to bid on anything?  Or was it to show how Kyle gets along with all her ex cast mates but, the evil LVP?  I don’t care if Denise did/didn’t have sex with Brandi.  I do care that Brandi appeared on my t.v. screen again.  I do care that Kyle was able to have the negative attention deflected from her,  as she is long over due the annual RHOBH pile on.  

Again, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I fully support Dorit this season.  She seems happy to go for Kyle.

Living for Dorit this season! She has been calling them out!

• Love 8