Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Forgiven, Not Forgotten

• Start Topic

Ari & Bini - I think Ari is either taking prescription mood stabilizers or she’s doing recreational ones, aka, pot, etc, and in heavy doses.  I think she’s going to need a nanny for the baby... she has already said she doesn’t do cooking and cleaning.  Keeping up on dirty diapers doesn’t sound like her thing either.  Maybe the baby will run around naked... in the garbage filled patio, if they even have one.

Submit & Jenny - Jenny is literally the definition of “too stupid to know any better”.  At least she can’t get pregnant accidentally - or can she???

i tend to forget the couples when they skip an episode.  But I really needed a break from Brit’s temper tantrums and Yazan’s face grabbing.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

Submit & Jenny - Jenny is literally the definition of “too stupid to know any better”.  At least she can’t get pregnant accidentally - or can she???

She's about 60, so no.  If she could, there's a man in Nigeria who might be interested in her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 8/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

No way Jihoon withdrew $3,000 U.S.    The most up to date information I found said $600.00 is the daily limit.     Tourists were warned that they needed to talk to their bank here, before they went to S. Korea if they thought they needed a higher daily limit.   That $600. was using more than one ATM too.  

it could have been $50, I doubt devan could recognize the currency. 

• Love 2
On 8/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

No way Jihoon withdrew $3,000 U.S.    The most up to date information I found said $600.00 is the daily limit.     Tourists were warned that they needed to talk to their bank here, before they went to S. Korea if they thought they needed a higher daily limit.   That $600. was using more than one ATM too.  

4 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

it could have been $50, I doubt devan could recognize the currency. 

That's the daily limit for ATM withdrawals on foreign bank accounts.

For ATM withdrawals on Korean bank accounts, the per transaction limit is KRW1000000 (USD840.92) and the daily limit is KRW6000000 (USD5045.51).

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Added "ATM" to distinguish from in-bank transactions
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Since Jihoon lies about everything else, and the producers seem to think the viewers are fools, I suspect it was a lot less than $3,000, or they withdrew money, and put it right back in the bank.    

Deavan rented the apartment, and has paid for hotels and meals in Korea. I don't think she's as clueless about the value of the various denominations of KRW or the KRW to USD exchange rate as you may think she is...

• Love 4
On 8/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Hey Cheesedick! It’s scrambled eggs, calm down you fucking dork!

I thought he was going to start humping the stove right then and there.

Also, he REALLY looked ill - sweaty, pasty, puffy, and his eyes looked like pissholes in the sand. It was like he'd spent the previous night on a coke bender and was trying to function. My god, what a fucking mess.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2020 at 1:08 PM, 2dogmom said:

I can't decide who is worse, jihoon or sad sack devan.  

Their mothers, who clearly are the driving force behind their shit personalities. When Deavan's mother started screaming f-bombs in the yellow short bus like someone was lighting her short hairs on fire, I was like, "Welp, that explains a ton."

I will say that Jihoon's mother was a total fucking badass driving that thing through those teeny streets at the dilapidated hovel of an apartment. Damn.

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

dilapidated hovel of an apartment.

What apartment are you speaking of?  The apartment Deavan rented sight unseen was well kept, neat and clean (and exactly like the photos on the website she used to book it, notwithstanding her complaining). The neighbourhood might not have been the best, but the apartment was perfectly fine.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I thought he was going to start humping the stove right then and there.

Also, he REALLY looked ill - sweaty, pasty, puffy, and his eyes looked like pissholes in the sand. It was like he'd spent the previous night on a coke bender and was trying to function. My god, what a fucking mess.

He looks like the type of guy who has a heart attack in his 30s.

I'm actually surprised I'm the first to say this, but Deavan looked liked she was jonesing in this episode.  When she went to walk out of the restaurant,  she stumbled going down the step to put her shoes on, and then outside she was sweating and shaking.  Plus her constant, I just wanna go home, I need to leave now and weird way of asking the producer about leaving. She looked sweaty and struggling.  Opiods, booze, sick?   Something was off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/6/2020 at 12:09 PM, the-grey-lady said:

For a woman who's DONE so frequently, she sure does spend a lot of time bellowing and screeching on my TV screen.

Angela calls off the wedding as often as Paul offers Karine a divorce!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, ThereButFor said:

Tim gets awfully excited about eggs and chorizo, it's not like it's some exotic dish unavailable anywhere else.  I still don't think Melyza's actually forgiven him and her parents are not going to give him an easy time of it.

The early photos of him show a slimmer, very outgoing and cute guy.  Now he's the epitome of a SCHLUB...and a poor-me crybaby to boot!  I don't see anything appealing about him and his red-rimmed eyes (constantly)...then he adds a GIANT DOSE of desperation to the mix.  Go home, Timmy.  If Melyza is keeping him around out of pity, she's doing favors to NO ONE.

On 8/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, Frozendiva said:

No idea what kind of limit you have at an ATM - you'd think that people would lurk around them looking for a big withdrawal.

Not to worry...plenty-o-people with them...cast, crew, cameras, etc. 

• Love 4