Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Hell Hath No Fury

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, salvame said:

I can't believe that these relationships are so terrible. So much of what we see is manipulated, edited, and scripted, to create drama where there is not enough. As a viewer, I really resent being played this way. 
Look at all the drama that surrounded Loren and Alexei and David and Annie, and others, when they starred in 90 day, yet on Pillow Talk, there is none of the drama, and they seem to have loving relationships. Even the family Chantel come across as sane! 
Time will tell with this group - I just think the producers try to find a kernel of discord to exploit, and if they can't, then they hand them a story line or create a situation that will push buttons for the more volatile characters.  If these 2 bit actors are willing to sell their souls to be manipulated in this way, then they deserve the pushback they get, IMHO.

Except some of the events we know are real, because, people end up in court, doctor's office, therapists, etc. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:
16 hours ago, nb360 said:

I really did not need that detailed discussion about Kalani and her bathroom habits on the plane also.

Besides that, it was a non-story.  " I drank a lot and it was a really long flight and i didn't want to use the restroom, so I didnt.  And then I did."   I commented to my husband, "Wait, is that the story?  That's not really much of a story."

Edited by greeneyedscorpio
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Besides that, it was a non-story.  " I drank a lot and it was a really long flight and i didn't want to use the restroom, so I didnt.  and then I did."   I commented to my husband, "Wait, is that the story?  That's not really much of a story."

Wouldn't you just love to spend an evening with them? Their conversations must be so sparkling and witty if this was any example. 

Though what any of these fools talk about is a mystery for the ages. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I need a new batch of folks in these franchises man. I am sorry, but you absolutely lose me with all this very, very clear fakery. The news that you might have cancer is not something you tell your partner for the first time at a monkey farm. "Hm, I might be facing the ultimate threat, and I need to tell my wife...where should I do that....hmmm....aquarium, no, no....zoo, a little too broad....I got it, monkey farm! I just hope they aren't jerking off while I'm talking. Or maybe they'll just take a break and not fling shit at us. Now, where are my benson and hedges?"

To be fair, I now want to have all serious discussions at a monkey farm.  Because even if I get bad news, handy monkeys.  🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Besides that, it was a non-story.  " I drank a lot and it was a really long flight and i didn't want to use the restroom, so I didnt.  And then I did."   I commented to my husband, "Wait, is that the story?  That's not really much of a story."

It looked like she was drinking a ginormous iced coffee drink in the car as well.  Uh oh.

• Love 3

I was watching with my daughter and son-in-law last night. My son-in-law is a good sport and got dragged into watching this with us without complaining. When Coltee appeared at the beach in the speedo I had to turn away because I couldn't watch that horrific image without becoming  ill. I asked them to tell me when the scene was over so that I could turn back around and start watching again. I do the same thing with the Dr. Pimple Popper commercials. Maybe I'm overly sensitive and squeamish but I can't watch stuff like that. The image of Coltee in speedos is enough to cause recurring nightmares.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Angela smoking while getting the results of a biopsy... priceless. She is something else. I can't believe that the whole age factor in relation to the baby totin' didn't occur to her before now. It is ridiculous to even think that at 54 it would be no problem to have a risk-free pregnancy. They consider moms at 40 to be geriatric pregnancies! And yes, Angela, in Michael's culture if mom doesn't approve of the marriage, it's doomed. Doesn't matter how old Michael is, he's going to want his family's blessing.

Libby/Andrei/Family Libby are too much like the whole Chantal/Pedro/Family Chantal for me. Libby constantly changes sides when it suits her -- she's united with Andrei when they are alone, but then as soon as Family Libby is there, she's a total bitch to her husband and sides with her family. Pedro and Andrei are similar. They both are stubborn and don't want people asking intrusive questions, but their answers feed into the drama and keep the family on the attack. It is exhausting and really not enjoyable to watch. There's nobody to like except for Andrei's parents, who seem very kind. Thank goodness they aren't like Pedro's mom and sister!

Kalani and Asuelu -- I cannot stand them at all. He is such a complete pouty sad sack. He acts and sounds like a toddler. He has no empathy for anyone. He is very selfish and wants what he wants when he wants it. She is overbearing. I just can't even with these two. Why exactly is her sister coming on the visit??? I find the whole visit very odd. An episode or so ago he said he wasn't at all close to his half-sisters, now he's rushing to visit them. I can't even watch him. I'm amazed he functions in the real world with a real job. He seems to have one emotion: petulant child. 

The look on Debbie's face during her talking head when the producer asked if she knew Jess didn't want Colt talking to Vanessa. That was pure diabolical evilness... and frankly, I loved it! She is a force to be reckoned with! Colt and Debbie deserve each other. The games they play with each other, and Colt's girlfriends, I think they both thrive on it.

Larissa needs to be deported. Now. Don't care about her at all. 

Paul and Karine -- knowing the background scoop, I can't watch at all. They both need help. ASAP. 

Tania slurping that tea. That was so distracting and unnecessary. As a tea drinker, I can tell you that tea tastes just as good when sipped quietly. I think Singyn should just stay in S. Africa. They are so ill-matched it isn't even funny. If I were on that plane with them, I'd be so ticked if a guy took off his shoes and walked around barefoot. Just yuck. Also barefoot in a store? He really has no desire to grow up and be productive. He just wants to hang out with his friends, drink and let time pass him by. 

Everything you said about all of them was spot on.  You said it better than I ever could.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, renatae said:

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. All those treatments are very difficult to endure.

I've had endometrial cancer, and I believe Angela knew this is what the biopsy was about. It can also entail some chemo and/or radiation, but if caught early enough, surgery might be sufficient.

Also sorry to hear about mamadrama's son having cancer, as well as your endometrial cancer. I lost a child to a rare type cancer 18 years ago. When it was diagnosed, they said she had an 80% chance of beating it. Sadly, after so many types of treatments, she lost her battle after 19 months. Even the cancers they say you have such a high chance of beating and living, you just never know what will happen. Everyone is different. Cancer is hell on earth, and nobody deserves to have it.

4 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Also sorry to hear about mamadrama's son having cancer, as well as your endometrial cancer. I lost a child to a rare type cancer 18 years ago. When it was diagnosed, they said she had an 80% chance of beating it. Sadly, after so many types of treatments, she lost her battle after 19 months. Even the cancers they say you have such a high chance of beating and living, you just never know what will happen. Everyone is different. Cancer is hell on earth, and nobody deserves to have it.

Omg, I’m so sorry for the both of you.  I can completely understand as my two daughters were diagnosed last fall.  Prognosis was good for both, but I’m always, always in constant terror since then.  It all is a nightmare, no matter what.

My thoughts on yesterday’s episode:

Larissa-ee: This time I felt bad for her.  Eric is a low life for kissing and telling!  I think she was justified in confronting him!  He is a loser.....he tried to justify his running mouth by saying they were broken up so he talked about their sex life with another woman!  Doesn't that woman know he will talk about her too? That is what happens when you want others to take care of you.

Andrei: He is an absolute opportunist and deadbeat! Chauvinistic self centered, entitled, lazy jerk.  👎🏻 He doesn’t want to work. You can tell. And let me clarify... being a SAHP is hard but you can tell he doesn’t want a job. Didn’t really want one before she got pregnant either. 

Angela and Michael: I don’t really think it’s fair for Angela to expect Michael to give up his dream of being a dad. Cause she's way older and he deserves to have a family. 

I HATE Angela always saying, “tote a baby.”  She seems very removed from the subject and the sole purpose is to just give him a baby. There are always other options but she doesn't want him to have it with anyone else knowing she has no eggs and due to her age it's a very high risk. So they need to look into other options.

If Michael loves her and wants to be with her he needs to realize she will never “tote” a baby. If he wants a baby that bad, he needs to leave her and find someone else. In fact, can someone please send Michael a textbook on the female reproductive system? With the chapter on MENOPAUSE highlighted?

Coltee and Jessee and Debbie: LOL, I loved that scene where Debbie tried to call Vanessa just to spite Jess. They're all messed up. Jess is total green card seeker, and Colt is a loser. Debbie I liked in the very beginning but shes gone psycho too. She is a mean, and self-serving woman. She needs to either let Colt stand on his own two feet or let him fall. He is a 34 yr old man. He can pull himself up by the bootstraps and learn from his own errors. That’s the way you raise children. 

Syngin and Tania: Their marriage is doomed. When? They both have different directions.  She blew it when she went to  her voodoo class and said he wasn’t her soulmate. She’s going to be alone. They need to part ways. They're definitely not good for each other. And I hope Syngin stays in South Africa. He seems unhappy here.

And also, Tania slurping the tea was just, yuck.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Kalani worked in the phrase "hold my pee" about ten times in her monologue. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I also questioned the "doctor's" delivery of her results.  I've had biopsies done along with blood work, and each time the doctor started with the biopsy results which were of the most concern, then went on to say everything else was fine.  Of course, I was being treated by real doctors and not some TLC paid hack.  

I was thinking the same thing! "The good news is your cholesterol is great, the bad news is your uterus is riddled with cancer."

And did anyone notice in the airport that Tania wasn't wearing her boot and had the crutch on the wrong side and not even using it correctly? God she is exhausting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Tango64 said:

It's good that Paul cares about his dogs and wants to treat them well. But if you're penniless and calling your mom to come buy dog food, you shouldn't be in a pet store buying pricey dog food (it looked like Blue Buffalo, which I buy for my dogs) and browsing the ridiculously overpriced dog treats. I think he said three tracheas for $18, which actually is less than what I'd pay at a local store, but those are real luxury treats. I think he walked out with two of them.

While you're stone cold broke, you should buy a reasonably priced, healthy but not top-tier, dog food at the Publix they showed just outside in the same shopping center. And buy the luxury dog treats after you're getting a paycheck.

Btw, these 90 day shows are getting less and less fun to watch as I learn more about the scripted, fake stuff. It's bad enough when you know the producers "facilitate" things with money or behind-the-scenes arrangements, but it ruins the guilty pleasure of watching when I know the people arguing are just doing it for the camera and are friendly in real life, or that some parts of their lives are just made up.

It was ProPac that he bought.  Not a terrible food, but far from the best out there (I sell dog food for a living).(In my store, when people ask a question like that, we ask a ton more questions back to ensure the food is appropriate).  Those poor dogs are going to have upset stomachs from an instant food change like that. 
Those dogs need a new home.  Pole can’t even take care of himself.  

How quickly Angela turned it back on Michael when he said he needed to think about it.  Good for him for standing his ground.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

The cast this season is either disturbing, despicable or downright unlikable, and the storylines are old.  

I worry that Libby and Andrrrei's wedding is either going to be the finale or - worse - a cliffhanger.  (e.g., Will they stay married long enough to have a 2nd wedding ceremony?  Tune in next season!)   I assume that the "Medieval Times" dinner was the rehearsal dinner, since it included Adrrrei's friends and family.  Yet, Libby's family couldn't wait even one more evening for the mother and Jenny from the Coven to arrive and join them. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

There are always other options but she doesn't want him to have it with anyone else knowing she has no eggs and due to her age it's a very high risk. So they need to look into other options.

Angela's rationale for having Skyla donate an egg was that it would be from her family and not a stranger. In fact, she claimed erroneously that it would make Angela really the baby's mother because she "toted it". She still has Scottie to beg to potentially donate an egg, but I don't see that happening. 

And I'm also sick to death of the term "tote a baby" as much as I am of Larissa's adding "ee" to the end of random words. At first it was cute, but now it's just stupid and annoying. 

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

How quickly Angela turned it back on Michael when he said he needed to think about it.  Good for him for standing his ground.  

It's all bullshit, he will marry her no matter what.  He wants out of Nigeria real bad.

The fact that Angela talks about toting a baby is laughable, I am sure she is just going along with a producer driven story.  I love the facetime call with Angela's doctor, first the smoking while on the call then the camera man pulls away for a shot of her gut while the doctor is going on about how good her test results are.  Two things come to mind, one the lab the doctor uses is making a lot of mistakes with testing and two, the doctor has been drinking heavily, lol...no way Angela is without health issues. 

1 hour ago, John M said:

And did anyone notice in the airport that Tania wasn't wearing her boot and had the crutch on the wrong side and not even using it correctly? God she is exhausting.

How funny would it have been if Syngin came out of the gate with Tania on his back!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Angela smoking while getting the results of a biopsy... priceless

When I heard the overall results of Angela's blood work from that doctor, I had to wince in disbelief!  Sorry, not disputing that "miracles can happen" but to hear those pristine results of this older woman who is grossly overweight, a drinker and a chain smoker begs my belief system.  The part about the "perfect" gyno exam regarding pre-cancerous cells is also in the "miracle" range as from what I know (just from the literature) someone with Angela's extensive history of sexual contact is high risk for these conditions.  

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.  Who even knows if the "doctor" wasn't some actor the show brought on for dramatic effect???  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Didn't Pedro's mother and sister demand expensive gifts be sent to them in the DR? And Devar's family, too? I think we've seen several cultures on this show where the children are expected to send money back home to their families and it's been an ongoing point of contention between the couples

My mother's family in DR never demanded gifts from my parents when my  mom married my dad and they were not wealthy at the time. My  mom would take it upon herself to buy inexpensive things, clearance clothes etc and take them down with her as we always stayed at their homes, ate at their tables and never paid for anything. It was our way of saying thank you. Years later when my family had more money they told my mom she didn't need to bring a lot of stuff, but she would make sure to always bring a gift or two for the family (I have 6 cousins out there!). To this day, when one visits us, they will also bring a nice gift or two. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Tango64 said:

It's good that Paul cares about his dogs and wants to treat them well. But if you're penniless and calling your mom to come buy dog food, you shouldn't be in a pet store buying pricey dog food (it looked like Blue Buffalo, which I buy for my dogs) and browsing the ridiculously overpriced dog treats. I think he said three tracheas for $18, which actually is less than what I'd pay at a local store, but those are real luxury treats. I think he walked out with two of them.

While you're stone cold broke, you should buy a reasonably priced, healthy but not top-tier, dog food at the Publix they showed just outside in the same shopping center. And buy the luxury dog treats after you're getting a paycheck.

Btw, these 90 day shows are getting less and less fun to watch as I learn more about the scripted, fake stuff. It's bad enough when you know the producers "facilitate" things with money or behind-the-scenes arrangements, but it ruins the guilty pleasure of watching when I know the people arguing are just doing it for the camera and are friendly in real life, or that some parts of their lives are just made up.

I buy raw trachea from the Hutterite Colony near me, because I have a 100 pound St. Bernard puppy who is 11 months old, and trachea is very rich in glucosamine/chondroitin and will help her to not get the very common hip/elbow dysplasia that large/giant breed dogs are so prone to. I don't want to pay a Vet for hip replacements or have her in so much pain that she has to be on pain pills her entire life. Buying the stuff from the pet store or any other place that sells the dried stuff has actually caused dogs to die from choking on it, because the dried stuff is very hard. They need to eat it raw, and I sure don't pay the hefty prices that stores charge for trachea! He could just find a butcher, or farmer(didn't he used to work at cleaning up cow patties for a farmer?)and get it for either free or very, very cheap. I sure wouldn't pay what the stores charge for it because it is very over-overpriced, besides being dangerous in the dried form. Paul sure doesn't have the money to pay for a Vet emergency!!! Silly boy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Watching Asuelo shop for his family, he is buying Samoa t shirts, odd choice since they are from Samoa and not tourists, canned meat which is really heavy so maybe not the best choice if you have to pack it in your suitcase to take on a plane, potato chips will get crushed, it was an odd choice to buy food in Utah when they probably could get that same stuff in Washington, there is a lot of Pacific rim people there.  Why not just give the family the $200 and that's it.  I mean, I would like a 10 pound box of $100 bills but that ain't happening...Mother Asuelo will just have to get over it.

• Love 13
On 8/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, athousandclowns said:

I believe Angela gyn doctor gave her Results before she left.  

Absolutely.  I know this show 'pushes boundaries,' but there is NO WAY that a Dr. would agree to give a Cancer diagnosis to her patient via cell phone!  Of course Angela (& crew) knew the outcome before that staged scene!!  (P.S.  Angela breathes a sigh of relief as she lights up her 2 billionth cigarette.)  ☹️

• Love 5

What is with these foreign families? Every time a guy comes over here the family wants money. I asuela's family wants  1000 dollars!!!  That would be tough for any family with 2 little kids and he doesn't even have a job. American streets are not paved with gold.

If Angela is really worried about cancer, she should stop smoking! Smoking affects many different kinds of cancer.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Two things come to mind, one the lab the doctor uses is making a lot of mistakes with testing and two, the doctor has been drinking heavily, lol...no way Angela is without health issues. 

I mentioned the same point upthread.  NO WAY does Angela have a pristine health profile!!  I thought the "doctor" was a producer-driven "actor."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Andrei: He is an absolute opportunist and deadbeat! Chauvinistic self centered, entitled, lazy jerk.  👎🏻 He doesn’t want to work. You can tell. And let me clarify... being a SAHP is hard but you can tell he doesn’t want a job. Didn’t really want one before she got pregnant either. 

I can't stand him and wonder why she and her family put up with him.   He seems to decree lots of things people put up with such as the timing of the second wedding.  My thought is they need to leave, not have the second wedding and leave him in Moldova.  Everybody seems to be quite unhappy.  Don't get me wrong, our marriage has certainly suffered a few rough patches but neither of us were yelling Fuck YOU to our in-laws.  I think that is a line that cannot be uncrossed.   

• Love 10

It's not so easily as f'ing leaving him in Moldova.  She's still not rid of him.  Since they are ALREADY MARRIED.

FFS, I hate these wedding redos.  You're married. Own it.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TzuShih said:

Absolutely.  I know this show 'pushes boundaries,' but there is NO WAY that a Dr. would agree to give a Cancer diagnosis to her patient via cell phone!  Of course Angela (& crew) knew the outcome before that staged scene!!  (P.S.  Angela breathes a sigh of relief as she lights up her 2 billionth cigarette.)  ☹️

I got the news about my cancer by a phone call. The choice was make an appointment that week or get a call. Trust me, waiting another day or more was not an option. Some poor nurse called. What a shitty job- calling up strangers and giving them the scariest news of their life. Agree this was staged, but I've been thru it. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, steff13 said:

I agree, Libby needs to stop running to her dad for everything, and she needs to shut her family down when they start attacking Andrei.  When I first got married I called my mother to complain about my husband and she refused to listen to it.  She never bad-mouthed him to me, and she wouldn't let me bad-mouth him to her.  

That’s how is should be, unless you’re in danger of being harmed by your spouse.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I mentioned the same point upthread.  NO WAY does Angela have a pristine health profile!!  I thought the "doctor" was a producer-driven "actor."

I'm a fat chick.  I have a bunch of health problems, not weight related.  If you look at just those two things in my lab results (lipid panel, liver panel) I have no issues either.  Genetics do play a role, and it is possible that Angela can happen to be clear in those specific areas too.  Doesn't mean other test results wouldn't be a trainwreck.

• Love 8

My doctor called and told me that I had cancer. It was a Saturday afternoon. I felt bad for him delivering me such horrible news and I could tell from the sound of his voice that he was very upset. I appreciated his call very much.  Tomorrow I go see my oncologist for a checkup. It’s been 2 yrs, 1 month and I’m still kicking!
But I wouldn’t have left the US without knowing my cancer diagnosis and I would not have left my mom in the condition Angela’s mother was in when Angela ran off to her African boy toy.

edited to add that I live 2 hrs from my doctor’s office so I think that factored into his calling me with my biopsy results rather than bringing me in for my results.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, pdlinda said:

And if there's no cancer, or pre-cancer, and iirc the doctor told her at the last visit that she did not have fibroids (hence the biopsy), what *is* causing Angela's bleed?  She's already menopausal, right?  The bleeding was unusual enough to raise suspicions of cancer--so what is going on?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Whatever dog food he bought aside, I'm pissed at seeing them live in a cage. We take in cats and kittens for an animal rescue (we have 21 right now...). We also have 5 dogs, but we live on a farm with a lot of acreage and fenced in areas. Those were two big dogs who are likely going to be spending most of their lives in those cages. When do they get to run around? They're living in a trailer park in this episode...

• Love 8
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Whatever dog food he bought aside, I'm pissed at seeing them live in a cage. We take in cats and kittens for an animal rescue (we have 21 right now...). We also have 5 dogs, but we live on a farm with a lot of acreage and fenced in areas. Those were two big dogs who are likely going to be spending most of their lives in those cages. When do they get to run around? They're living in a trailer park in this episode...

Hopefully they don’t bark all day.  The other residents of the trailer park don’t deserve that.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TzuShih said:

Absolutely correct.  

I worked at a women's health center, and NO biopsy result appointments were made for a Friday, be they positive or negative, because the docs didn't want to drop a positive result on a patient and put her in a position of possibly spending the entire weekend without any emotional support.  Sometimes patients would seem to take a positive diagnosis well, but once they were at home and had time to start to process it, they would be overwhelmed.  I thought it was an excellent policy.  Also, no results, positive or negative, were EVER given over the phone.  Everything had to be done face to face to make sure the patient understood whatever the diagnosis might be and the next step in treatment program.  Even those with a negative biopsy were instructed on followup care, which the docs preferred doing face to face with a personalized handout explaining everything in detail.  

I think Angela must have been given the biopsy results before she left for Nigeria, too, and this was just a reenactment in front of the cameras for "dramatic" effect.  Probably a TLC hired "actor" to play the part of the doctor.  

But then again, I'm still eye rolling and laughing at those perfect lab values 😂

• Love 6
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Didn't Pedro's mother and sister demand expensive gifts be sent to them in the DR? And Devar's family, too? I think we've seen several cultures on this show where the children are expected to send money back home to their families and it's been an ongoing point of contention between the couples

I vividly remember my Sicilian mom and her mom sending big care packages back to family and friends in Sicily.  They were huge.  Mom would stuff them full of food, magazines, cigarettes, etc.  I think she also sent money.  A lot of cultures do it.  I think if you want to send a package of your own free will, fine.  But to stomp your foot and demand it from your kid who is struggling to care for his own family is really selfish.  

• Love 9
On 8/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, Silver Bells said:

Angela is more worried about having a baby than worrying if she has cancer and it has spread.  All it takes is one cell that gets away.  Couldn’t she have waited for the trip until she got the news?  Plus, she left a sick Mother with a room full of kids.  
I want to shake Paul.  He’s so useless.  His Mother has to pay for his dog food.

I can not get over that doctor making that call to her. What a load of crap. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I can not get over that doctor making that call to her. What a load of crap. 

Wait, you mean you think that wildlife area they were at DIDN'T have free wi-fi to facilitate Ungee's call with that doctor??? Are you telling me that emotional scene was FAKE? I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I mean if you can't get your biopsy results feet away from a monkey humping its fist or fingering another monkey's butt (Honestly, this is why I don't go to zoos, not a legit moral objection but because I've seen way too much strange monkey behavior to explain to my kids at a young age...."That monkey just loves the other monkey and that's why he's got his finger in that other monkey's behind, it's how they show love" is not a really fun sentence to deliver), what kind of world are we living in?

And with all her a-hootin and a-hollerin, I just wanted a monkey to drop down from a tree and fuck Angela's ear furiously while they tried to pry it away and Angela ran headlong into a tree knocking herself out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Dr. Carmela Pettigrew is actually a board certified OB/GYN who heads a women's health facility called the "Rejuvenation Clinic" in Savannah, GA. I don't think she's Angela's usual GYN, but she agreed to be on the show, possibly for free television advertising. I'm quite sure Angela had received her biopsy results in advance of going to Nigeria and the doctor's call was totally staged for the camera. Angela lighting up a cigarette was probably for extra dramatic effect. 

Edited to add: One of Dr. Pettigrew's services is laser vaginal rejuvenation in case Angela wants her coochie restored its younger days

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wait, you mean you think that wildlife area they were at DIDN'T have free wi-fi to facilitate Ungee's call with that doctor??? Are you telling me that emotional scene was FAKE? I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I mean if you can't get your biopsy results feet away from a monkey humping its fist or fingering another monkey's butt (Honestly, this is why I don't go to zoos, not a legit moral objection but because I've seen way too much strange monkey behavior to explain to my kids at a young age...."That monkey just loves the other monkey and that's why he's got his finger in that other monkey's behind, it's how they show love" is not a really fun sentence to deliver), what kind of world are we living in?

And with all her a-hootin and a-hollerin, I just wanted a monkey to drop down from a tree and fuck Angela's ear furiously while they tried to pry it away and Angela ran headlong into a tree knocking herself out.

You gave me my first ( hopefully not only ) laugh this morning.  If that doctor was doing it for publicity then lots of Angela type patients will come rushing into her practice. What a treat. I worked in a hospital years ago with doctors and then in an office and can not imagine one would be a part of this.  No it wasn’t her regular doctor just like the two idiots went to a walk in clinic to see if it was safe to go to Samoa  with unvaccinated kids.  Who does that?  One phone call to their regular pediatrician could answer that but toddler husband had to have it explained in person and it still didn’t sink in..  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Dr. Carmela Pettigrew is actually a board certified OB/GYN who heads a women's health facility called the "Rejuvenation Clinic" in Savannah, GA. I don't think she's Angela's usual GYN, but she agreed to be on the show, possibly for free television advertising. 

I really want to learn that she's the one who made Michael's shirt, honoring the female genitals. 

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Two things come to mind, one the lab the doctor uses is making a lot of mistakes with testing and two, the doctor has been drinking heavily, lol...no way Angela is without health issues.

I know plenty of obese people with "perfect cholesterol" and skinny people whose numbers are off the chart. For all we know, Angela could already be on medication for cholesterol. She's going to have more tests when she gets back to America, I'm guessing that something else will turn up (heart, diabetes, etc.) that will make it inadvisable for her to go through the process of carrying a donor egg. Plus, nothing is going to happen until Michael gets to the US to provide his sperm (and that's not going to happen for the foreseeable future if EVER.) 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, albarino said:

I can't stand him and wonder why she and her family put up with him.   He seems to decree lots of things people put up with such as the timing of the second wedding.  My thought is they need to leave, not have the second wedding and leave him in Moldova.  Everybody seems to be quite unhappy.  Don't get me wrong, our marriage has certainly suffered a few rough patches but neither of us were yelling Fuck YOU to our in-laws.  I think that is a line that cannot be uncrossed.   

For them to have a second wedding or renewal of their marriage is just sacrilegious. There is no respect, devotion, or honor to the other or the relationship.  It's just a bunch of snapping and insults.  I don't think Libby would behave that way with a normal person, but, I'm not sure.  They show nothing but a miserable and dangerous existence.  Too toxic for a child.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I really want to learn that she's the one who made Michael's shirt, honoring the female genitals. 

Maybe the "Dry" shirt is in response to the popular "Juicy" label

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
28 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I mean if you can't get your biopsy results feet away from a monkey humping its fist or fingering another monkey's butt

We took a school trip to the zoo and like 60 spider monkeys were all jacking off at the same time.

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

And if there's no cancer, or pre-cancer, and iirc the doctor told her at the last visit that she did not have fibroids (hence the biopsy), what *is* causing Angela's bleed?  She's already menopausal, right?  The bleeding was unusual enough to raise suspicions of cancer--so what is going on?

Thank you.  You said it much better than I did upthread.  The bleeding was what "tripped a wire" medically and it's the ONE THING that the "doctor" never mentioned.  AND...she still went abroad apparently not knowing what the bleeding was all about.  

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Just noticed mykull is clearly wearing a shirt that i would describe as vag-tastic. His head is the button

It looks like is being reborn and his head just emerged from the birth canal (sunny side up) 

24 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

Thank you.  You said it much better than I did upthread.  The bleeding was what "tripped a wire" medically and it's the ONE THING that the "doctor" never mentioned.  AND...she still went abroad apparently not knowing what the bleeding was all about.  

Maybe we didn't see the entire conversation and I'm reasonably sure that Angela knew everything was okay before she left for Nigeria. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For them to have a second wedding or renewal of their marriage is just sacrilegious. There is no respect, devotion, or honor to the other or the relationship.

My concern is that the true nature of his circumstances going to Ireland and whatever transpired there or before he got there was never disclosed to Libby.  Perhaps when the truth emerges the marriage might be rocked to its core. 

Andriiiiiiiiii seems very defensive when broached about his past and even assuming the producers are milking the situation for whatever it's worth, there have been prior cast members who were in trouble with the law, so it wouldn't be anything that the show would "shun" to reveal it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

@pdlinda maybe Andreiiii has an illegitimate child in Ireland and he is purposely staying unemployed so he doesn’t have to pay child support because he now hates the baby momma.  I can see him having disdain for a previous lover.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

@pdlinda maybe Andreiiii has an illegitimate child in Ireland and he is purposely staying unemployed so he doesn’t have to pay child support because he now hates the baby momma.  I can see him having disdain for a previous lover.

I don't know your career or profession but if it's not screen writing you missed your calling!!!😄

Your theory seems like a definite possibility and my opinion of andreiiiiii seems to be circling the drain faster and faster.  He definitely has a secret (or two) that he didn't reveal to Libby and from what I see of her brother and father, they will be on the fast track of ending that marriage pronto!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3