Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Georgi could not seem any less interested in Darcy. He seems kind of dull anyway but after two dates, you want to quarantine with him?  And Stacy, how many time’s does Florian need to lie and cheat before you send him packing?  I guess these gals just can’t stand not having a man ( even if it’s name only.)

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, and did I hear correctly that he told Stacey the woman had lured him to her hotel to have...coffee?   

He provided the cream.

11 hours ago, nytonc said:

Is there no backyard?  No suitable room inside?

One of the drone shots from directly above made it look like there are woods wrapped in a U shape around the house.  Hopefully they own that because otherwise it could get developed and have a house right on top of them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

Only saw the preview, and was baffled by the comment from Flouride’s girlfriend “his sugar wants to taste my honey.” WTF? That doesn’t even make sense as a metaphor .

I think she was referring to his white stuff seeking out her honeypot but I was too distracted by the oversized glasses.  And she looked old.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, he said HE was married and divorced three times 

Isn’t he engaged again to a Chinese woman?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Am I the only one who got the panic feeling again, seeing the empty toilet paper shelves?  Realizing that ahead of them are weeks and weeks of spending your days scrounging for toilet paper!

Agree with all who pointed out that, as it turns out, Stacey is just as big of a mess as Darcey.  This whole time, thought Stacey was the more "normal" one.  Reminds me of the famous Mark Twain quote:  "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt".

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

A while back, I had posted in one of these bimbo's threads questioning Stacey's lack of a right eyebrow in their high school pictures.

Last night I got my answer...she has vitiligo on that part of her face.  

Now if only it were that simple to get an answer to the question of what she sees in Florian.  

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

A while back, I had posted in one of these bimbo's threads questioning Stacey's lack of a right eyebrow in their high school pictures.

They've had eyebrow and foundation makeup for years! I wonder why didn't Stacey do something about it for her senior picture? I guess it was a way of people telling them apart

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They've had eyebrow and foundation makeup for years! I wonder why didn't Stacey do something about it for her senior picture? I guess it was a way of people telling them apart

Oh, that's a good point.  I hadn't thought about it for identification purposes.  I'm assuming Darcey doesn't have the condition (or at least not on her face) because her eyebrows seemed to be intact whereas Stacey's didn't.  

The lack of the eyebrow piqued my curiosity because I was wondering if it was a fashion statement, but I couldn't recall any such trend in the 90s.  And absolutely, plenty of great brow enhancers, foundation, concealers, etc., around during that time period.  

Maybe she chose not to cover it because it was the single thing on which the twins didn't match and let her be unique in her own way.

• Love 2

The latest episode. My husband went to bed early. He thinks they are both annoying and can't watch it. That's fine.

I actually like Darcey a bit more than Stacey. Stacey's boyfriend is not very smart, not talkative, and complains a lot. He also says, "angel" a lot. He gets annoyed when he is caught cheating. Bad Stacey, not letting your boyfriend have a girlfriend! UHG. How desperate IS this woman??

Then there is Darcey with her strange bet on Georgie who not only looks like a ground mole, but has no clear job, ambition, nor goals in life, except to be in America.

Neither relationship will last. These guys are going to want kids, a real family, and all that once they grow up. They are literally college aged! These ladies are both old enough to be grandmas.

Are these ladies really so dumb? I guess so!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Am I the only one who got the panic feeling again, seeing the empty toilet paper shelves?  Realizing that ahead of them are weeks and weeks of spending your days scrounging for toilet paper!

And I have to believe they use mountains of it, trying to keep those nails from getting involved in the process.

10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Georgi looks like he's auditioning to be Corey Feldman's stand in. 

Thank you.  I couldn't put my finger on it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I don't have the stomach to watch this show, but I thoroughly enjoy coming here to read the snark. I love you all! And I'm not lying!

I was actually in Middletown, CT last month for a funeral. 😔 As I was driving to the cemetery, I was seriously looking around to see if I could spot these 2 pathetic gals. No such luck. I guess it's for the best because I would have seriously considered abandoning the funeral to follow these clowns to see what they were up to. All so I could report back to you guys, my soulmates! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

All I feel is pity for Darcey's daughters.   They are really beautiful young women.  I hope they get away for college and don't follow in their Mom and Aunt's footsteps.

Talk about children parenting the parent!!  My 14 year old says  she thinks she's a teen too, not a parent.   

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey is more well-known than Stacey? Only she is listed. *shrugs*

Well she was the OG cast member.

11 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I don't have the stomach to watch this show, but I thoroughly enjoy coming here to read the snark. I love you all! And I'm not lying!

I was actually in Middletown, CT last month for a funeral. 😔 As I was driving to the cemetery, I was seriously looking around to see if I could spot these 2 pathetic gals. No such luck. I guess it's for the best because I would have seriously considered abandoning the funeral to follow these clowns to see what they were up to. All so I could report back to you guys, my soulmates! 

Did the ghost of Michael guard and protect you?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 9/22/2020 at 6:07 PM, bravofan27 said:

Then there is Darcey with her strange bet on Georgie who not only looks like a ground mole, but has no clear job, ambition, nor goals in life, except to be in America.

And her blathering on and on about her poor poor Georgie that she barely knows all alone, if only he had my desperate clingy ass around him all the time.

Get a grip woman, you are what, 57? It's not a good look.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Is this supposed to be seductive? Is she wearing that same fake ass wig she wears in Strikes Back? 

There’s a lot going on on this dress, but if you look closely you’ll see there are little strips of fabric in the front stretched across her breasts so she’s trying to make even the Prairie Girl look sexy. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4

Episode 7:

"Race to the Altar"

Darcey and Stacey seek shelter from COVID-19 in apartments down the hall from each other. Relationships are put to the test when Darcey invites Georgi to quarantine with her and Stacey decides to secretly exchange wedding vows with Florian.

September 27, 2020.

OMG I haven't watched this show but it was playing and I just happened by the TV when Florian was lighting the candles on the floor, shortly after Stacey arrives in her big poofy dress LOL.  OK like that scene wasn't bad enough, wtf was he wearing, his suit looked like it would fit a 10 year old boy, his shirt wasn't done up at the collar and it was a gaping mess where other buttons were done up, the sleeves barely covered his elbows, well they did but still. Was his belt also hanging open or did my imagination start going wild? And I thought the disaster was going to be Stacey's grey bra or at the very least her dress exploding in a ball of flames.  I don't even wanna know why there was no one at their wedding.......that was a hot mess without the flames.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I feel so embarrassed for the Silva twins because their desperate expectations of love and marriage are so naively delusional. The emotions and connections they expect from future potential mates are both unrealistic and offputting in general. They are setting themselves up for an epic midlife crisis.

• Love 9

I do not understand what the twins see in their chosen 'beaus'. They look shifty-eyed, and their communication is generally a hindrance especially with Stacey. Surely the twins can do better both in their choices of men, and in their desperate, clingy behavior with men.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I do not understand what the twins see in their chosen 'beaus'. They look shifty-eyed, and their communication is generally a hindrance especially with Stacey. Surely the twins can do better both in their choices of men, and in their desperate, clingy behavior with men.

It might help if they'd quit dating men who are young enough to be their children.. Jesse, Florian... Not sure how old Georgie Porgie is?

They're obviously older looking than their mates and this is as good as its ever going to look, they're in their mid 40's and a lot of women still look fairly young at that age but soon they'll be 50+ and it doesn't get easier.

Neither of them workout or eat healthy meals, they both have saggy profiles with double chins.

These young guys will probably want children at some point in time, so what happens then?

They've got so many things stacked against them and soon they'll be middle-aged women going through menopause.... Good grief can you imagine the Silva sisters going through menopause?

I just don't understand what their long term plans are... it's like they've got their heads stuck in the sand like an ostriche.

They be much better off with someone their age or older because a guy that age isn't looking to have children and would probably think he hit the jackpot with a blonde busty Silva sister. 😁

• Love 8

Nobody in the Silva household noticed a camera crew with spotlights setting up in the yard? Sure...to make it legal they could have repeated their vows anywhere within the Middletown borders, even a 7-11 parking lot. 

• Love 9
On 9/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Darcey is doing her best Fergie impersonation 

A6FD9FB2-007D-484B-AA07-D07081380DBC-44653-00000D910333F979.jpg

This looks like a pre-Botox blowfish 🐡 pic. Looks pretty normal!

I had to look up marriage license requirements for Connecticut, because I just couldn't believe they had to have the wedding in the exact town from which they obtained the license. But it's true! In my home state, you can get married anywhere within the county where you obtained the license, and most people get their licenses at the county courthouse.

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 6
3 hours ago, renatae said:

This looks like a pre-Botox blowfish 🐡 pic. Looks pretty normal!

I had to look up marriage license requirements for Connecticut, because I just couldn't believe they had to have the wedding in the exact town from which they obtained the license. But it's true! In my home state, you can get married anywhere within the county where you obtained the license, and most people get their licenses at the county courthouse.

Off topic but in MN you can obtain a license anywhere in the state and marry wherever you want within Minnesota borders.

32 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Did Darcey's kids stay with their Grandfather?   

I always got the feeling the dad has primary custody (not mommy shaming, just a hunch) as Darcey struck me as a stage 5 clinger with her kids.  Kinda showing off "Look how close we are!)  Parents who live FT or mostly FT with their kids generally don't do that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2