Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

And ladies, the Fall Collection is out! 

image.png.f0fcfa654a296a9edd106586a7cd2d69.pngThis can be yours for $ 100! 

"This simple dress is perfect for any occasion. Featuring a sage green satin fabric with an on-trend cowl neckline, thin straps, and midi length, what's not to love? Style with sexy heels for a look we're loving."     

This ugly, slutty rag is perfect for any occasion??? Your four year old's birthday party, your son's graduation, the annual dance at the local Masonic lodge, the annual holiday party at your office? Jesus take the goddamn wheel. These two are off the rails. 

And do not get me started on those shoes. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

You can wear it boating on the Thames, bike riding in Amsterdam and flouncing out of NY cabs.  The model (who I suspect is one of the daughters) is wearing those shoes in EVERY picture except when she's modeling fuzzy slippers and they don't appear to be "Mommy's Red Bottoms." 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 9/13/2020 at 7:01 PM, Teri313 said:

And I'm kind of disappointed that Stacey seems to be more like Darcey than I thought. I always thought she was the stable one with her shit together, but after seeing how she lets that neanderthal Florian treat her and throw temper tantrums, and then she tries to smooth it over and calm the waters for him, I'm seeing just another emotional doormat.

I thought so too. She seemed more stable while Darcey was the real needy one. I don't see why she is so enamored of Florian. Yuck. And Georgi is pretty gross too. They must have both run through all the Eastern European men out there that would give them the time of day and now are scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

<Ducking and tucking>  I think the H of 11 collections are great.  These two women have a sense of humor about themselves and are willing to capitalize on their silliness.  I think there's a lot of tongue in cheek in their collections, and the fact that all the items for sale are low-priced is great.  I don't know who would buy this shit--the sellers are making fun of themselves, but are the buyers?  Do the buyers think anyone else is in on the joke?  Are the buyers themselves really in on the joke?  Is there enough of a population aware of these women to "get it?"  I don't know.  But kadoosh to them.

And now I'm wondering about the portrayal of themselves on the various 90DF franchises.  Are they great actresses?  They certainly give value for money.  My respect grows.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

<Ducking and tucking>  I think the H of 11 collections are great.  These two women have a sense of humor about themselves and are willing to capitalize on their silliness.  I think there's a lot of tongue in cheek in their collections, and the fact that all the items for sale are low-priced is great.  I don't know who would buy this shit--the sellers are making fun of themselves, but are the buyers?  Do the buyers think anyone else is in on the joke?  Are the buyers themselves really in on the joke?  Is there enough of a population aware of these women to "get it?"  I don't know.  But kadoosh to them.

And now I'm wondering about the portrayal of themselves on the various 90DF franchises.  Are they great actresses?  They certainly give value for money.  My respect grows.

This is what I was wondering - I mean, Darcy quotes on t-shirts, they're just weird and not funny, even if you watch the show and understand. And even then, chances are no one else around you will know what it means or think it's funny. Like a lot of the 90DFers, they're just opportunistic and taking advantage of their 15 minutes. But good for them I guess. The people on this show make peanuts from TLC, so more power to them if they can squeeze a little extra cash out of the experience.

I'd really like to know the truth about how successful H11 was in its hay day. I mean, who knew or cared about the Silva twins? Were they known/famous in the fashion industry? I'm also confused about them walking away "for love" - who does that with a successful business? And who runs it (or is it just the website) now? And is that person willing to let these two knuckleheads back in on a whim? Or have they just been backburnering it? I guess I never really understand what these two are talking about, even with them repeating themselves all the time.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

A couple of weeks ago, @pandaindisguise, came upon what appears to be the source for their "fashion line." 

exactly all their stuff is readily available on ebay and other websites for a fraction of the price

So far in all my searching the only exclusive items I've seen are the t-shirts with various Darcey sayings on them.

• Love 1
On 9/15/2020 at 8:50 PM, deirdra said:

D&S needed Daddy to tell them about COVID?  If they are too busy with love and "beauty" treatments to look at or listen to the news for a few minutes a day, how are they going to relaunch and keep H of 11 running?  

Darcey hadn’t been watching the news “lately.”

• LOL 9
On 9/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, magemaud said:

Made in Los Angeles

At least their sweatshop is domestic.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I keep thinking Georgi might be a "man for hire," sort of guy, he delivered the appropriate responses the morning when Darcey was saying how she could be falling in love, he didn't even open an eye and told her to just enjoy the last few minutes they had together and after as Darcey stood there wrapped in a sheet (right after she told him not to look because she had two kids and has flaws), begging to be called hot as in "I still got it, right?" he answers a beleaguered "yes baby," it was pitiful.  

My question is does Darcey insist on total darkness and missionary position only?  He would have seen her naked if they had the wild, amazing, earth shattering sex she says they have.  

Oh geeze, I am over thinking Darcey and Georgi's sex life.

She certainly wasn’t self conscious during the spray tan scene.  I still have nightmares.

On 9/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Teri313 said:

You'd think that someone would have suggested waxing that ring finger.

You heard what papa said, they don’t plan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I'm also confused about them walking away "for love" - who does that with a successful business?

If pursuing love was their full-time endeavor, were the men unemployed as well?  Because they had to do something when the men were at work.  Ah yes smoothies and buying giant Nicole Richie sunglasses.

I have never accused Darcey of being bright, but she should just take a second to ponder the implications of describing her identical twin as resembling Miss Piggy.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I have never accused Darcey of being bright, but she should just take a second to ponder the implications of describing her identical twin as resembling Miss Piggy.

image.png.5bf667e73dc3e89a8750c7fae9c8f87f.pngI think Miss Piggy wore it better

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Darcey was pissed about being outvoted on LA. Even after her dad gently spoke of COVID, you could see that she still wanted to go

What kind of self-absorbed bubble must she live in to not have "heard much" about COVID even if she didn't follow the news. 

• Love 9

Editing shenanigans... Despite the fact that the show made it look like the same day, the scenes of Darcey and Stacey packing and the dad sitting them down and telling them about COVID were filmed at least 2 weeks apart. They're wearing the same clothes and hairstyles, but you can see dark roots in Darcey's hair at the table. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

A couple of weeks ago, @pandaindisguise, came upon what appears to be the source for their "fashion line." 

Yeah, I did a little of digging and I'm pretty certain how this works is they pay a branding company that serves tacky "boutiques" an want to be designers with a catalog of products source cheaply from wherever and sets up an online presence for them. Then if someone places an order they sew in whatever label, or screen print it or embroider or whatever.

I actually don't think there is anything inherently wrong with this, if people want to buy some cheap clothing from China with a House of Eleven label sewed in, fine by me, I just think it's silly how they get all worked up about their designs and their fashion line when all they probably did was pick which items would be offered and how their logo should look on it.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, John M said:

Yeah, I did a little of digging and I'm pretty certain how this works is they pay a branding company that serves tacky "boutiques" an want to be designers with a catalog of products source cheaply from wherever and sets up an online presence for them. Then if someone places an order they sew in whatever label, or screen print it or embroider or whatever.

I actually don't think there is anything inherently wrong with this, if people want to buy some cheap clothing from China with a House of Eleven label sewed in, fine by me, I just think it's silly how they get all worked up about their designs and their fashion line when all they probably did was pick which items would be offered and how their logo should look on it.

And even then papa said their interest waned lol.

• Love 4
On 9/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

So if Daddy lost his investment on House of 11 because these two choose love 💘 💕 💗 over work,  how are the bills paid?   I know they get TLC money,  but certainly that's not enough to survive on.   Shame on him if he's supporting two middle aged, YES MIDDLE AGED wanna be teenagers

Ugh!!!  FTR, I'm 49 and have no desire to act like a teenager, raising one is plenty.

Small detail, but I also noticed that they've apparently traded up from their twin Nissan rides to twin black SUV's.  I couldn't catch the make or model, though.  At first I thought Stacey was driving a rental, but there are clearly 2 twin black SUVs parked in that driveway on the exterior clips and Darcey was cleaning a black SUV in the last episode.  

Daddy Silva is probably silently giving thanks that the pandemic saved him likely another $100K or so from bankrolling these hapless twits when their Ho11 most likely went up in flames yet again.  

• Love 9
17 hours ago, John M said:

I think that's what Sonja does on RHNYC, too.  Buys it on the cheap from a distributor in China, they sew in a "Sonja by Sonja Morgan" (or whatever she calls it) label, and then she resells the crap.  Not that she'll be doing that any longer for Century 21, as they've apparently permanently closed. 

I don't see anything particularly wrong with this practice, either.  

What I do think is wrong is the Silva womens' fashion taste when it comes to purchasing ugly-assed shit merchandise to resell.  Ye gads.   😂

• Love 1

Episode 6:

"Caught on Tape"

Darcey and Stacey are adjusting to the realities of COVID-19; Stacey discovers another bombshell about Florian; Darcey tries to keep the sparks alive with Georgi.

Airs September 20, 2020.

8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think that's what Sonja does on RHNYC, too.  Buys it on the cheap from a distributor in China, they sew in a "Sonja by Sonja Morgan" (or whatever she calls it) label, and then she resells the crap.  Not that she'll be doing that any longer for Century 21, as they've apparently permanently closed. 

What I do think is wrong is the Silva womens' fashion taste when it comes to purchasing ugly-assed shit merchandise to resell.  Ye gads.   😂

they both look like hookers

Edited by jaybird2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

This ugly, slutty rag is perfect for any occasion??? Your four year old's birthday party, your son's graduation, the annual dance at the local Masonic lodge, the annual holiday party at your office? Jesus take the goddamn wheel. These two are off the rails. 

And do not get me started on those shoes. 

No joke, I saw that exact dress on sale at Zara last year. I had a pair of shoes like that is the 90s

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Small detail, but I also noticed that they've apparently traded up from their twin Nissan rides to twin black SUV's.  I couldn't catch the make or model, though.  At first I thought Stacey was driving a rental, but there are clearly 2 twin black SUVs parked in that driveway on the exterior clips and Darcey was cleaning a black SUV in the last episode.  

They upgraded to matching Range Rovers. Stacey didn't know how to work the back windshield wiper on hers and even though the logo was blurred out, you could read it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Daddy Silva is probably silently giving thanks that the pandemic saved him likely another $100K or so from bankrolling these hapless twits when their Ho11 most likely went up in flames yet again.  

I was just watching the scene where Darcey is "cleaning" her car (and I use quotes because she is using a dry cloth to scrub the dirt into the paint job) and, according to Mr. Teri313, it's a Porsche Cayenne.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No joke, I saw that exact dress on sale at Zara last year. I had a pair of shoes like that is the 90s

Pretty sure I still have mine from the 90's-also still have this dress in red. Pretty sure it's the same one I wore to my sophomore Christmas dance. In 1996. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Lots of reality stars do this. Amber from TEEN MOM is one. I don't care, some of the stuff's even cute, but it's a stretch to refer to oneself as a "designer" when the clothing in question is already made and ready to ship. 

• Love 7

The inside the episodes have three standalone scenes tacked on so to the extent that you want to watch them at all it is easy to fast forward to them.  Not that the commentary isn’t inane.  The first week they were about 20 minutes in, then 40,  then at the end.  The second week it was like 20, 35, and 50.  They also superimpose the words inside the episode in the corner on the added parts.

• Love 3
On 9/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, GrammyPammy said:
On 9/12/2020 at 12:36 PM, magemaud said:

Reminded me of Mrs. Timbertoes from Highlights magazine.

Every time I see this picture I think Georgi reminds me of someone or something. It just came to me. His face looks like a pit bull with his slitty eyes and square face. (No offense to pitbulls owners) 

6ABFC02A-F6A6-42B8-A4E5-31093606228D.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Dr. Kirk Honda from "Psychology in Seattle" takes on Darcy and Stacy!  It is good......

Wow....Florian really lost his skull over a windshield wiper, no?  And asked if she was dumb?  Game over.  Why these women set the bar so low is beyond me.

Edited to add:  Is having a dad or brother take a guy out to the woodshed to threaten harm if something goes wrong a thing now?  I know it is producer driven but man.....my dad was my parent that I was emotionally close to, was my biggest fan, but he NEVER got involved my my dates.  Then again, maybe I was more level headed at age 20 than these two.....

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't care, some of the stuff's even cute, but it's a stretch to refer to oneself as a "designer" when the clothing in question is already made and ready to ship. 

Not just clothing, I recently bought a mercury glass toothbrush holder that was supposedly designed by Jessica Simpson. 

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Edited to add:  Is having a dad or brother take a guy out to the woodshed to threaten harm if something goes wrong a thing now? 

Despite Daddy Silva's possible mob connections, I felt far less worried for Florian's safety than when Low took Asuelu out into the desert. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 9/19/2020 at 10:17 PM, Teri313 said:

I was just watching the scene where Darcey is "cleaning" her car (and I use quotes because she is using a dry cloth to scrub the dirt into the paint job) and, according to Mr. Teri313, it's a Porsche Cayenne.

Is it possible the Silva Twins got two DIFFERENT black SUVs? (gasp!) Stacey's new ride was clearly a blurred out (ha ha) Range Rover. 

On watching again, from the overhead shots, the two cars in the driveway appear to match, but when they were shown from ground level, they appeared to have different roof lines. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Despite Daddy Silva's possible mob connections, I felt far less worried for Florian's safety than when Low took Asuelu out into the desert. 

Mob connections?  I haven't heard anything like that.

Mr. Michael Silva

image.png.dd7dc06c853a9af93972b2b696869492.png

President and CEO, Maison Global

Michael Silva is the original founder and previous CEO of MaisonWorleyParsons which is the largest International Engineering and Construction Company in China. Mr. Silva previously worked for Kvaerner John Brown for over 24 years, where he rose through the ranks starting as an engineer, to become President of their China Operations. He was responsible for setting up and running six regional engineering offices all of which he built into successful offices including an office in Japan.
In only ten years Mike developed MaisonWorleyParsons into the largest international engineering company in China from five to over 2,000 employees. 

In addition to his professional reputation, Mr. Silva has a strong view on social responsibility and has made numerous donations to a number of under-privileged children in China and raised money for Operation Blessings a charitable organization to assist in the funding of cancer treatment for these children.
Mr. Silva was educated at the University of New Haven, in Connecticut, where he earned his Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering in 1970. He has worked extensively in Asia and Europe where he managed projects in the UK, Netherlands, Singapore, Japan and China.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Mob connections?  I haven't heard anything like that.

No, I hadn’t either, and I didn't mean that he was in the mob. I was really just kidding about the possibility of him knowing people who could take care of Florian if he ever did anything to hurt Stacey. He sounds like a very successful, upstanding, generous businessman and I apologize for stereotyping. I should know better, my husband is Italian heritage, we live in New Jersey and he has been the target of “Sopranos” comments for years. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Darcy talking about COVID:  Something about the grocery stores being empty but she was glad restaurants were staying open.  

Production:  The restaurants are all closing, too.

Darcy (incredulous):  Restaurants are closing, too??? 😮  

Me:  Dead.  

I don't think I've ever seen someone who was so thoroughly entrenched in their own little bubble of delusion.  

All I can say is...well, bless her heart.  😂

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15

This show gets more ridiculous every week.  Obvious they were still filming when the pandemic broke but I guess they got it all done before everything halted.  The Yoga scene with Darcey talking about Georgi and most of them reacting like “Who” and she announces “my Bulgarian boyfriend” just proof that she is forcing the relationship with him.  I don’t know what Stacey said but Darcey sniped “well you have your guy, why can’t I have mine”.  They act like two teenagers.  I also thought the Dad said Darcey was married and divorced 3 times!  Darcey crying and wanting to quarantine with Georgi just shows she is a desperate and wants to get laid during the pandemic.  Such a fool taking a chance like that, wonder if they are still together.  Stacey and Florian not sure what to make of that situation, but don’t think he is telling her the whole truth.

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

This show gets more ridiculous every week.  Obvious they were still filming when the pandemic broke but I guess they got it all done before everything halted.  The Yoga scene with Darcey talking about Georgi and most of them reacting like “Who” and she announces “my Bulgarian boyfriend” just proof that she is forcing the relationship with him.  I don’t know what Stacey said but Darcey sniped “well you have your guy, why can’t I have mine”.  They act like two teenagers.  I also thought the Dad said Darcey was married and divorced 3 times!  Darcey crying and wanting to quarantine with Georgi just shows she is a desperate and wants to get laid during the pandemic.  Such a fool taking a chance like that, wonder if they are still together.  Stacey and Florian not sure what to make of that situation, but don’t think he is telling her the whole truth.

I don't think Florian is telling the truth, either.

Under what guise did that woman get him to take off his shirt and apparently lie in the bed with her, all snuggled up, just to take a photo?  

If this were just a couple of obvious "fan" photos out in public with him completely dressed, I *might* believe his story.  But the guy was at least half dressed in a couple of those pictures.  

Oh, and did I hear correctly that he told Stacey the woman had lured him to her hotel to have...coffee?   

These two women are so hopelessly delusional that they'll believe anything their paramours tell them so they can keep up the happily ever after facade.  

BTW, whoever that woman was on video chat with Darcey is so goddamned thirsty that even IV hydration wouldn't relieve her dehydration.  Horrible acting, even by TLC standards.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, I hadn’t either, and I didn't mean that he was in the mob. I was really just kidding about the possibility of him knowing people who could take care of Florian if he ever did anything to hurt Stacey. He sounds like a very successful, upstanding, generous businessman and I apologize for stereotyping. I should know better, my husband is Italian heritage, we live in New Jersey and he has been the target of “Sopranos” comments for years. 

LOL, no, I apologize for my lack of a sense of humor!  I literally thought that maybe I had missed something about him.

But you're right....he does seem like the kind of guy who would "take care" of Florian!  🙂

• Love 4

Is there a reason the Medusa Twins were subjecting the neighbors to family yoga out in front of the house? Is there no backyard?  No suitable room inside? There should be a zoning restriction for that shit. 

I’m genuinely surprised Darcey’s daughters haven’t died of embarrassment yet. They seem to be such nice, normal girls. I have a feeling someone other than Darcey did most of the child rearing. I hope they take a long hard look at Muppetesque Mommy every day and realize that all the procedures, implants, suctions, injections and who knows what else, haven't made Darcey the least bit attractive or happy. 

How long before the new boyfriend gets fed up with Darcey‘s drunk crying, fishing for compliments and not so subtle engagement/wedding hints?  Georgi’s gift was like a replay of Tom and the key.  Get with the program Georgi!!  In Darceyworld, by the second date she expects to be engaged.  I guess she forgot to trot him past a jewelry store.

Like everyone else, I gave Stacey way too much credit. She’s as fucked up as her sister. I bet Darcey is enjoying the hell out of Vampire boy’s video in the hotel with the girl.  Don’t get too comfy Darcey. Stacey will be more than happy to hunt down pics of Georgi with other women and shove them in your face. Darcey’s advice to Stacey...Don’t let the girl  Into your soul. Don’t let her onto your vision board.  Of course the pre-teen 50 year olds have vision boards. Better advice would be:  Don’t let Florian into your vagina.

I posted before I wstched the whole episode. I had to come back to say I knew Darcey would search out the girl in the video with Florian. I’m dying! This show is pure gold I tell ya!!! 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Georgi does not know that he will soon be clawing at the door to get out of that studio hotel room.

It confuses me as to why would Darcey choose to leave her girls (they are the most important things in her life so she says), and hightails it to hotel so she can hook up/quarantine with her Bulgarian Boyfriend.

Why do all these people face time with their finger over their own face?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I'm no therapist, but it doesn't take a professional to see what's gone wrong in Silva twin world.

Daddy was this great, wonderful guy who took care of them financially, but who spent decades across the globe, chasing after foreign women.

Silva-squared never got enough of daddy's attention, so they fabricated caricatures of themselves with blown-up lips, horsehair extensions, and tip-over boobs in an effort to get noticed by....drumroll....foreign men.  To get the attention of the male versions of what got daddy's attention.

And the bonus childhood issue is that they trip over each other in competition for whose foreign toy will love them more.  Again, what got daddy's attention, will finally love them the way that daddy loved the foreign women.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

The Yoga scene with Darcey talking about Georgi and most of them reacting like “Who” and she announces “my Bulgarian boyfriend” just proof that she is forcing the relationship with him.

She referred to Tom as her "British boyfriend" long after he had disappeared from her life but she didn't realize he'd broken up with her. She did say something about Georgi being the first man to pursue HER so she must always be the one who is desperately chasing the man, trying to make a relationship happen and orchestrating their engagement. 

• Love 3

If their shit clothing is actually made in LA, or anywhere in the US, I’ll buy one of every outfit and model it on FB and Instagram. The only thing that might possibly be made in LA is the seam ripper they use to pull off the original labels before they have their child labor sew their Asian sweatshop H of 11 labels onto the Asian sweatshop garment.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

But you're right....he does seem like the kind of guy who would "take care" of Florian!  

I think he was playing a role when he took Florian to the woods, but I was hoping Daddy would have been harder on the weasel.  The fact that Florian cannot look anyone in the eye while professing his innocence tells me that he is guilty.  I don't know why Daddy, Stacey & others believe him.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I'm no therapist, but it doesn't take a professional to see what's gone wrong in Silva twin world.

Daddy was this great, wonderful guy who took care of them financially, but who spent decades across the globe, chasing after foreign women.

Silva-squared never got enough of daddy's attention, so they fabricated caricatures of themselves with blown-up lips, horsehair extensions, and tip-over boobs in an effort to get noticed by....drumroll....foreign men.  To get the attention of the male versions of what got daddy's attention.

And the bonus childhood issue is that they trip over each other in competition for whose foreign toy will love them more.  Again, what got daddy's attention, will finally love them the way that daddy loved the foreign women.

Daddy Silva must be so proud. Doesn’t every father want his little girls to grow up to be overblown cartoon characters who grovel at the feet of reptilian men?  He hit the jackpot with these two!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1